PDA

View Full Version : I need your advice bros !!!

hihiz
05-08-2009, 01:58 AM
Here goes..

I've known this girl online for about near a month...and she's rather nice...

We exchanged msn earlier on then we chatted for a short 1 hour THEN exchanged hp no and she asked me to call her.

The thing is, when i called her, she mentioned things like she's ill (true, i suppose), then i hope she's joking that asking me to go over and take care of her; mentioned that her grades aren't good, asking me to tuition her all those..

I'm afraid that this might be a trap, because these things...they don't usually happen right?

So is this a trap? or is she just being friendly? over friendly in fact...

thedoodads
05-08-2009, 01:59 AM
Its a twap!

nobodyid
05-08-2009, 02:32 AM
Maybe u wanna pass me her number or msn..? Let me try it out for you first..? Haha.. Where you find such networking site..? Introduction to us..

But frankly speaking I u can still try.. If you didn't do anything to her she can really trap you..

hihiz
05-08-2009, 02:37 AM
Maybe u wanna pass me her number or msn..? Let me try it out for you first..? Haha.. Where you find such networking site..? Introduction to us..

But frankly speaking I u can still try.. If you didn't do anything to her she can really trap you..

hahaha i'm just making friends..not really into touchy...
but the main thing is ... the whole issue is suspicious..and i've never encounter such issues yet.

let the wise sages advice me then..

ps. i won't pass her contacts. hahaha so kill that idea thanks.

Angelsonline
05-08-2009, 03:09 AM
If you are just making friends, why worry? Just go over and behave the way a friend should. If she tries to be funny with you, then just leave if you are uncomfortable.

Xgenre
05-08-2009, 10:40 AM
If you are scared, why not meet her outside for the first date, after she had recovered.

skybird
05-08-2009, 11:47 AM
Its safer to meet her outside for tea. Ascertain her age and then follow your instinct.

daggerboy
05-08-2009, 12:03 PM
Be careful, bro. She may be underage.

Oralcraz
05-08-2009, 12:27 PM
Trap or not? U never know until you try. Since is just a friendly concern, maybe u can go over with a friend, a lady friend perhaps. Or like what others say, ask her out to nearby mall for a drink.

Longitude
05-08-2009, 01:31 PM
He who never made a mistake never made a discovery.

bochapsing
05-08-2009, 02:03 PM
is TS worrying abt getting raped by her....???!!!!

:confused::confused::confused:

taegukgi
05-08-2009, 02:05 PM
Here goes..

I've known this girl online for about near a month...and she's rather nice...

We exchanged msn earlier on then we chatted for a short 1 hour THEN exchanged hp no and she asked me to call her.

The thing is, when i called her, she mentioned things like she's ill (true, i suppose), then i hope she's joking that asking me to go over and take care of her; mentioned that her grades aren't good, asking me to tuition her all those..

I'm afraid that this might be a trap, because these things...they don't usually happen right?

So is this a trap? or is she just being friendly? over friendly in fact...

Better don't go to her place. Meet outside & STAY OUTSIDE still can.

shanghai kid
05-08-2009, 03:46 PM
The greatest regrets in our lives are the risks we did not take.

If you think something will make you happy, go for it.

Remember that you pass this way only once!

:)

old_yet_horny
05-08-2009, 03:57 PM
If I were u, I will just go over but not meet at her house..

Some place like cafe or coffeeshop.

After that monitor situation and progress... if ok go ahead..:D

Whereby people can see u guys...

Going up to her place and being alone with her may out you into debatable situation if she scream wolf..

Normally, alot of innocent soul gets it and were extorted by such scam..

Very common in Taiwan and China...

Have fun but play smart..

hihiz
05-08-2009, 04:25 PM
If I were u, I will just go over but not meet at her house..

Some place like cafe or coffeeshop.

After that monitor situation and progress... if ok go ahead..:D

Whereby people can see u guys...

Going up to her place and being alone with her may out you into debatable situation if she scream wolf..

Normally, alot of innocent soul gets it and were extorted by such scam..

Very common in Taiwan and China...

Have fun but play smart..

YES this is my worry. HMMM yeah..open place
if she scream...thats it man. LOL
u'll see me in court.

THANKS FOR ALL BRO'S WORDS !!!:D

Bangster
05-08-2009, 06:22 PM
Nothing to fear lah.

Ta Bor kia, ai zai dam poh. (Being a man, ought to be more steady)

Bring a voice recorder or turn on the voice recording function in your mobile phone and place inside your pocket before you enter her flat. This is to record the conversation both of you will be having.

If things get hot and the chance is there, fuck her. WITH A CONDOM of course. And don't drop that recorder when you strip off your pants.

If she cries wolf after the deed and maybe demand money from you or what, don't reveal to her you have the recorder in your pocket. Instead tell her you need to withdraw from bank or ATM. Bluff that your bank is some weird Bank of China or HSBC where the ATM very hard to find one. Ask her to accompany you to go find. She probably will, since she's desperate for money. After you leave the house with her, walk to the Neighbourhood Police Post. Hand in the recorder and make a report you have been blackmailed. See her reaction.

If she's really ill and coughing and vomitting and stuff, then take care of her first. Put the idea of fucking aside for the moment. Guess she won't have the strength to undergo tuition oso one lah if really so ill.

If you are scared, then drop the idea.

wtfman
05-08-2009, 06:47 PM
Go out have movie / meal or whatever, then find out more about her. If she is not your cup of tea just ignore her in the future. But if she is, maybe you can go to her house and have fun. Hahahahaha. Good luck bro.

pussywillo
05-08-2009, 10:49 PM
Ai Yah,,, Tell you all la ... Confirm sure Ah Kuah (lady boy) trying to fish new bait...... make sure u wear 3 underwear and watch you drink dun kena spiked... after u wake up yr backside sure ...... :eek:

koebshaq0_0
05-08-2009, 10:55 PM
Bro Bangster, you really give good advice. I agree with you totally. Just up you!! :D

logical
05-08-2009, 11:00 PM
TS, since she wants you to come over her house and you're keen but scared of trap
then you should meet her at her void deck first before going up.

At least you get to see her appearance (fat or ugly in case), her approx age, and ask if anyone at home or not.

But careful when entering the house, webcam or spy cams might be turned on without you knowing, thenextory money from you for touching her

hihiz
06-08-2009, 12:10 AM
Nothing to fear lah.

Ta Bor kia, ai zai dam poh. (Being a man, ought to be more steady)

Bring a voice recorder or turn on the voice recording function in your mobile phone and place inside your pocket before you enter her flat. This is to record the conversation both of you will be having.

If things get hot and the chance is there, fuck her. WITH A CONDOM of course. And don't drop that recorder when you strip off your pants.

If she cries wolf after the deed and maybe demand money from you or what, don't reveal to her you have the recorder in your pocket. Instead tell her you need to withdraw from bank or ATM. Bluff that your bank is some weird Bank of China or HSBC where the ATM very hard to find one. Ask her to accompany you to go find. She probably will, since she's desperate for money. After you leave the house with her, walk to the Neighbourhood Police Post. Hand in the recorder and make a report you have been blackmailed. See her reaction.

If she's really ill and coughing and vomitting and stuff, then take care of her first. Put the idea of fucking aside for the moment. Guess she won't have the strength to undergo tuition oso one lah if really so ill.

lolol it's not abt upping her la. it's just afraid to kanna some trap or smth. i believe not everything posted here are ERM. :rolleyes:

KevinJacob
06-08-2009, 12:21 AM
Nothing to fear lah.

Woot. Thats damn vicious, a nice idea though. Turning the tables around.

SamSeng79
06-08-2009, 02:08 AM
so have u decided to go or not to go ?? :rolleyes:

Bangster
07-08-2009, 01:37 AM
Bro Bangster, you really give good advice. I agree with you totally. Just up you!! :D

No lah..you've flattered me.

I was only playing a fool..(not TS himself, but me the FOOL!)

anyways, I hope TS has made some progress with her.

Max77
07-08-2009, 05:41 AM
life is so unpredictable...

*building igloo*

Mai Kacau
07-08-2009, 06:58 PM
lolol it's not abt upping her la. it's just afraid to kanna some trap or smth. i believe not everything posted here are ERM. :rolleyes:

Trap or not is whether you want to test it out. No point discussing here as there are too many possibility. Let us know after you test out.