PDA

View Full Version : Authentic Muscles Relaxation plus Grand Finale

silvers
04-08-2009, 02:46 PM
To all SBF brothers, this is my 1st thread, all thanks to a bro introduced me to this joint (shop provides authentic body massage and foot massage). After gotten the lady’s (PRC) ctc and the directions on whereabout of the joint which is quite easy to locate, opted for 1.5hr of body massage.

Soon I was led into the back of the shop and found many massage beds separated by curtains. As I was there quite early, I chose the most corner cubicle, undressed to the King’s new costume, and lie face down on the bed. Within a while Fang (name) came in, and now I start to have a closer look at her, damn she’s got very long eye lashes, out of curiosity, I ask if those were stick-on, she replied, all natural.

Then I scanned my sight down south and saw a valley with 2 cliffs aside, my mouth straight away formed an O, asked again if those were natural too. She replied, yup without addictive (in mandarin)

Without further ado, I let her proceed with her massage, which, I find this is soothing, with good rubbing stroke using palms and elbows, which pressed onto those muscles. What more could I asked for, where in no time, my body was all stress-free that I almost fell asleep.

Although mentally, I may feel that I was already sleeping, but muscles telling me that those pressing and rubbing are a great relief. Soon, 60 mins passed, and she softly hug my back and tell me to flip, I was thinking, 1 hour at work is so much miserable as compared to 1 hour at massage. After flipping, upon seeing her natural geographically formed river valley, blood starts gushing to my south pole. And flag raising ceremony starts instantly. Seeing me with such swift response, she leak out a cheeky grin on her lips and shyly asked if I want to… …, I asked her how much she gonna rob from me (knowing the rates from my friend, hence testing water) 30 was quoted, and without any split seconds, I grabbed her hands and put on my most respectable brother, (hahaha) she laughed.

Oil was used, and she added more, to ensure a smooth running of piston, to greatly reduce fictional force. With a little add-on (JG-alike) skills, it was soothing, and my itchy hands starts to roam about, now, I can really confirm, its big, and deep, oops. Damn it, my respectable brother gave in.

All necessary cleaning were carried out soon after my range exercise, followed by a nice and relaxing head massage, which made me fall asleep again…. All in all, a very soothing session, except cant talk freely as the place is quiet with only curtain acting as sound barriers.

Name : Fang
Origin : PRC
Boobs : soft C+ 7.5/10
Face : sweet milf look with super eye lashes 7/10
Massage : 8/10
HJ : 7.5/10 she ask me to teach her some skills, I leave it to experienced bro to teach her :D
Damage : $40/hr, $30 /HJ
Basing on what I observed, I think they don’t provide FJ

Her working hours : Mon to Fri - after 6pm to shop close, think is 10pm
Sat & Sun - full day

Interested bros with past FRs can drop a line, screenings will be carried out.

cnyman
04-08-2009, 03:31 PM
To all SBF brothers, this is my 1st thread, all thanks to a bro introduced me to this joint (shop provides authentic body massage and foot massage). After gotten the lady’s (PRC) ctc and the directions on whereabout of the joint which is quite easy to locate, opted for 1.5hr of body massage.

Soon I was led into the back of the shop and found many massage beds separated by curtains. As I was there quite early, I chose the most corner cubicle, undressed to the King’s new costume, and lie face down on the bed. Within a while Fang (name) came in, and now I start to have a closer look at her, damn she’s got very long eye lashes, out of curiosity, I ask if those were stick-on, she replied, all natural.

Then I scanned my sight down south and saw a valley with 2 cliffs aside, my mouth straight away formed an O, asked again if those were natural too. She replied, yup without addictive (in mandarin)

Without further ado, I let her proceed with her massage, which, I find this is soothing, with good rubbing stroke using palms and elbows, which pressed onto those muscles. What more could I asked for, where in no time, my body was all stress-free that I almost fell asleep.

Although mentally, I may feel that I was already sleeping, but muscles telling me that those pressing and rubbing are a great relief. Soon, 60 mins passed, and she softly hug my back and tell me to flip, I was thinking, 1 hour at work is so much miserable as compared to 1 hour at massage. After flipping, upon seeing her natural geographically formed river valley, blood starts gushing to my south pole. And flag raising ceremony starts instantly. Seeing me with such swift response, she leak out a cheeky grin on her lips and shyly asked if I want to… …, I asked her how much she gonna rob from me (knowing the rates from my friend, hence testing water) 30 was quoted, and without any split seconds, I grabbed her hands and put on my most respectable brother, (hahaha) she laughed.

Oil was used, and she added more, to ensure a smooth running of piston, to greatly reduce fictional force. With a little add-on (JG-alike) skills, it was soothing, and my itchy hands starts to roam about, now, I can really confirm, its big, and deep, oops. Damn it, my respectable brother gave in.

All necessary cleaning were carried out soon after my range exercise, followed by a nice and relaxing head massage, which made me fall asleep again…. All in all, a very soothing session, except cant talk freely as the place is quiet with only curtain acting as sound barriers.

HJ : 7.5/10 she ask me to teach her some skills, I leave it to experienced bro to teach her :D

Sat & Sun - full day

Hi Bro

Pls PM me location. tks

wahlau_7
04-08-2009, 03:43 PM
Can pls pm her location and contact. Thanks.

hornboar
04-08-2009, 06:01 PM
Bro, would love to give it atry, where to find budget n fantastic massage??

Pls share the ctc thanx! Cheers

cheongster#7
04-08-2009, 07:05 PM
hi bro contact please:):eek:

silvers
05-08-2009, 08:11 AM
many ctc given out after some screening, enjoy bros.

UNFORGIVENPAST
05-08-2009, 08:29 AM
Hi bro silvers,

Can you please PM me? Thanks

rajjnu
05-08-2009, 09:42 AM
Can you please send the contact.

cyber69_x69
05-08-2009, 01:30 PM
Hi Bro.... pls pm the location n contact... thks

mmighty
05-08-2009, 01:36 PM
Please PM me. Thank you very very much.

sirion
05-08-2009, 04:27 PM
Hi can pm me the location. Thanks.

simone
05-08-2009, 06:50 PM
pls pm ctc..

cheers

garbage8889
05-08-2009, 09:42 PM
Thanks to Bro Silvers for the contact.

Tried her today and no regrets..i took 1/2 hour and went straight to the point.

her 2 melons are delicious, her face charming, no bad breadth, she wore large roudn earrings, which makes her look more charming.

Very gently, she took my bro and stroke it and i grabbed and sucked like no tomorrow, no resistance there. After that i frenched her , also no resistance. When i went south, got resistance..but overall a good and sextisfying exp.

:)

tubi27
05-08-2009, 10:02 PM
Bro,

Could you kindly pm me the contact and location?

Many thanks.

Cheers,
T

duncan
05-08-2009, 10:18 PM
Dear Bro...

Wonderful FR ahead...

please do share with me the location and contact.

looking forward to a good time.

thanks

hornboar
05-08-2009, 11:51 PM
Thanx bro silver,

Believe it or not, i jus got hm frm a session with Fang. Massage i'll say not too shabby, but still not to my feel leh.. sorry man.

Her looks, i must say... FANTASTIC, she look gorgeous to me la. My 1st look at her, I almost melted....

Her jugs, i'll say abt B+ ba, not to my liking but good enough. I was the last last last customer of today, we had the whole place to ourselves... I managed to get her to take off her top... NICE..... beautiful, sexy red bra. looked at it jus turns me on man.... Her HJ skills, pretty ok I must say, I took her jugs fondled it ferociously hahah but she dun seem to be enjoying it man. Tried heading south.... was rejected hahaha well den, jus had to make do with what I have. Looked at her in the dim light... meltz mi.....

Overall,
Massage: 6.5/10
Looks: 9/10
HJ: 7/10
RTF: Maybe if i got spare cash!

Hope u've enjoyed my FR!!!

silvers
06-08-2009, 09:47 AM
Thanks to Bro Silvers for the contact.

Tried her today and no regrets..i took 1/2 hour and went straight to the point.

her 2 melons are delicious, her face charming, no bad breadth, she wore large roudn earrings, which makes her look more charming.

Very gently, she took my bro and stroke it and i grabbed and sucked like no tomorrow, no resistance there. After that i frenched her , also no resistance. When i went south, got resistance..but overall a good and sextisfying exp.

Thank you bro for your FR :D Glad u liked her service.

rence72
06-08-2009, 09:57 AM
bro, appreciate if you can share location. Cheers!

little_dragon
06-08-2009, 11:26 AM
can pm the location and contact thanks bro

Legend
06-08-2009, 01:49 PM
Hi Bro,

Can send me the place and contact?? I'll up your points once i try it :)

Cheers

symbiosis
06-08-2009, 03:15 PM
hi bro,
Care to share the location? Tks ya

haizhongbao
06-08-2009, 04:21 PM
ctc pls. thx

dGardener's
06-08-2009, 06:28 PM
tried her too and the last customer as well
arrived at the shop almost 11 and like the other bro had the whole place to ourself

her massage is nice but her hj and melon were fantastic to my standard
nice perky nips and good for suckle tried slide hand down south, no rejection at first but stop when tried probe further

since the place was all to ourself, suggesting more than fj but got rejected politely, damn

jt1234
06-08-2009, 07:38 PM
Hi bro. pls pm me location. Thanks

silvers
07-08-2009, 08:46 AM
Bro xhxxxxxx, thks for your FR :

Bro, thanks for the contact, met up with her last night.. will up u accordingly

Look: 7/10 sweet looking
Boob: 8/10 handful and soft
Massage: 6/10
RTF: Yes when i am around the area

will return favour if have chance.

AL_boy
07-08-2009, 09:45 AM
Not a Bad exp...

Look: 5/10
Boob: 8/10
RTM: Will consider when I feeling body ache...

Beeman1024
07-08-2009, 09:48 AM
bro ... care to share and PM location ...

Thanks in advance ...

silvers
07-08-2009, 01:21 PM
Hi Bro,

Can send me the place and contact?? I'll up your points once i try it :)

Cheers

PM ctc to you bro.

ohoh87
07-08-2009, 01:35 PM
bro PM me too.

rajjnu
07-08-2009, 01:50 PM
Can pls pm her location and contact. Thanks.:)

rajjnu
07-08-2009, 03:07 PM
Hi Bro,

can PM her contact ?

thanks & regard

silvers
07-08-2009, 03:28 PM
Hi Bro,

can PM her contact ?

thanks & regard

bro, whatzzup man, you joined a week ago, and your total of 62 posts were all requesting for contacts. li jin hiong lei.

silvers
08-08-2009, 08:32 AM
tried her too and the last customer as well
arrived at the shop almost 11 and like the other bro had the whole place to ourself

her massage is nice but her hj and melon were fantastic to my standard
nice perky nips and good for suckle tried slide hand down south, no rejection at first but stop when tried probe further

since the place was all to ourself, suggesting more than fj but got rejected politely, damn

thk you for your FR, just upped u 1 pt, cheers

Astroboy77
08-08-2009, 09:09 AM
hi bro..

can u have the location too??? wish to try her massage thanks!

silvers
08-08-2009, 02:12 PM
hi bro..

can u have the location too??? wish to try her massage thanks!

ctc send to u via PM, bro.

cppboost
08-08-2009, 02:51 PM
FR but on wrong unit i went to the same building same floor but wrong unit. differ by one middle number only.

But anyway here's my FR on the wrong girl.

Overall,
Massage: 4/10
Looks: 6/10
HJ: 5/10
RTF: best not

not sure if i got overcharged HJ + breast massage 80 dollars.

Also a china girl B+ cups nice smooth skin and long hair nice to touch but boobs i cant really differentiate is it hard or is it firm. Cause cannot find the unit so just walk around and she waved me in.

Breast can suck plus squeeze very accomodating. long nipples can adjust.
Breast massage ok only. can take off clothes.

Environment no shower.

well that's my first visit to HC.
Hell i feel im a big white carrot head.

silvers
08-08-2009, 04:43 PM
FR but on wrong unit i went to the same building same floor but wrong unit. differ by one middle number only.

But anyway here's my FR on the wrong girl.

Overall,
Massage: 4/10
Looks: 6/10
HJ: 5/10
RTF: best not

not sure if i got overcharged HJ + breast massage 80 dollars.

Also a china girl B+ cups nice smooth skin and long hair nice to touch but boobs i cant really differentiate is it hard or is it firm. Cause cannot find the unit so just walk around and she waved me in.

Breast can suck plus squeeze very accomodating. long nipples can adjust.
Breast massage ok only. can take off clothes.

Environment no shower.

well that's my first visit to HC.
Hell i feel im a big white carrot head.

bro, a pity that u went to the wrong unit, call her prior to your next visit to avoid sucking on the wrong boobs :D oops, thanks for sharing on your experience on another joint. cheers.

impheatus81@hot
08-08-2009, 04:55 PM
hi can pm me the location of fang unit ?

Phenix
08-08-2009, 05:38 PM
Bro, pls pm me fang's unit as well. Thanks.

astro boy
08-08-2009, 10:01 PM
Hi bro, can pm the location and ctc? thanks

silvers
09-08-2009, 12:44 PM

Upz u although its a wrong unit, cheers bro.

ascalon
09-08-2009, 02:14 PM
Hi, Can pm me the location? Thank...

softtissues
09-08-2009, 02:23 PM
Hi bro, please PM contact and location. Thanks:)

nippleslip
09-08-2009, 06:57 PM
pls pm ctc.thx

masala
10-08-2009, 01:08 AM
Hi bro can pm the local? thanks

silvers
10-08-2009, 10:47 AM
more ctc given out, waiting for some FRs :)

silvers
11-08-2009, 07:06 PM
still waiting, hee :D

fido
11-08-2009, 07:33 PM
hey, can i have the location please.thanks

lumpy
11-08-2009, 07:55 PM
Hi Bro,

can i have the contact and location of the shop.

thanks.:D

silvers
12-08-2009, 08:06 AM
Hi Bro,

can i have the contact and location of the shop.

thanks.:D

Bro, ctc sent via PM. :D

montblanc1231
12-08-2009, 08:36 AM
Pls pm me the place
Thx

valve123
12-08-2009, 10:53 AM
Bro, can share the contact? Many thanks.. will post FR after trying.. :D

zindarion
12-08-2009, 03:17 PM
bro can share contact?

thanks

bluewebuser
12-08-2009, 06:05 PM
can pm location? thanks

KingKong69
13-08-2009, 02:29 PM
Bro Silvers, as promise made to bro manhood, here's my fr on Fang

Arrived at the plc after calling her, and she was there standing waiting outside. So she lead me into the cubicle and immediately ask me do i want a hot tea, well good servise so far. I immediately get myself ready on the bed, and next she came in with the drinks and we start to tcss. Quite a chatty lady and try very hard to get into the conversation. There she started with the oil massage, ok good pressure and will keep asking if the strength is enough. The massage takes about a good 45 mins and she ask me to turn over face up. The next moment i feel her sensual hand was raoming my dd. At the beginning the feel is aceptable, but the heat start to come after about 10 mins. I cant really tell actually how or what method of JG is, but her hand skills is good enough to make me steaming. Thats when i started to autoroam her body, even though she wear jean that day, but groping her boobs is enough to add to the sensation JG. Just about 20 mins my dd cant take it anymore and the load was unloaded. No rushing manner, she will get wet towel to clean me up slowly and ask me if i want another hot teh. So paid up go a satisfied cheongster.

Name: Fang
Look: 6.5/10 (a bit milf but soft & gentle type)
Body: 6.5/10 ( cnat really tell because she wear jean)
Boob: 34B/C (soft and with harden tits)
Massage: 7/10
JG: 7/10
Attitude: 8/10
Damage: Mssg 40 JG 50 + tips

rtf: yes if i have the time.

ashken
13-08-2009, 05:50 PM
bro pm me pls

teebai
13-08-2009, 09:57 PM
Thanks for the heads up!

Do pm the location?
THank you!

pharrell
13-08-2009, 10:34 PM
pm me the contacts too :)

silvers
14-08-2009, 08:36 AM
Bro Silvers, as promise made to bro manhood, here's my fr on Fang

Arrived at the plc after calling her, and she was there standing waiting outside. So she lead me into the cubicle and immediately ask me do i want a hot tea, well good servise so far. I immediately get myself ready on the bed, and next she came in with the drinks and we start to tcss. Quite a chatty lady and try very hard to get into the conversation. There she started with the oil massage, ok good pressure and will keep asking if the strength is enough. The massage takes about a good 45 mins and she ask me to turn over face up. The next moment i feel her sensual hand was raoming my dd. At the beginning the feel is aceptable, but the heat start to come after about 10 mins. I cant really tell actually how or what method of JG is, but her hand skills is good enough to make me steaming. Thats when i started to autoroam her body, even though she wear jean that day, but groping her boobs is enough to add to the sensation JG. Just about 20 mins my dd cant take it anymore and the load was unloaded. No rushing manner, she will get wet towel to clean me up slowly and ask me if i want another hot teh. So paid up go a satisfied cheongster.

Name: Fang
Look: 6.5/10 (a bit milf but soft & gentle type)
Body: 6.5/10 ( cnat really tell because she wear jean)
Boob: 34B/C (soft and with harden tits)
Massage: 7/10
JG: 7/10
Attitude: 8/10
Damage: Mssg 40 JG 50 + tips

rtf: yes if i have the time.

Bro, thanks for your FR, add u 1 pt as promised. cheers. :D

Chuck(y)
14-08-2009, 08:59 AM
yo bro, dun mind share ctc! thx!

silvers
15-08-2009, 09:39 AM
Bro, can share the contact? Many thanks.. will post FR after trying.. :D

Ctc sent via PM, bro.

hayabusaxxxx
16-08-2009, 10:44 AM
Hi bro, can pm me the location. Need a good massage!!

hardik008
16-08-2009, 02:50 PM
bro pls pm me contacts or loction
thanks

silvers
17-08-2009, 08:26 AM
Hi bro, can pm me the location. Need a good massage!!

ctc sent via PM.

RedDevil
18-08-2009, 02:58 PM
Thx bro Silvers for Fang ctc.
here's my delayed short FR.

Look: 5.5-6 (hmm... mayb not my taste)
Body: 6
Boob: soft B+ cupper or C ??
Massage: 6
JG: 6.5
Attitude: 8 (Frenly lady and no hurry - plus point)
RTF: ??

shunx3
19-08-2009, 12:11 AM
Hi bro.. can share the contact?

v10c
19-08-2009, 01:00 AM
Hi! Share ctc please? THanks!

xxcheer
19-08-2009, 10:27 AM
A short FR.
Thank bro for the contact. quite easy to locate the place.

Look: 6(more to milf type)
Body: 6 (quite acceptable)
Boob: B +
Massage: 6.5 (ok lah, still got better one)
JG: 7.5 (not bad. can feel the different after that)

silvers
19-08-2009, 03:14 PM
Thx bro Silvers for Fang ctc.
here's my delayed short FR.

Look: 5.5-6 (hmm... mayb not my taste)
Body: 6
Boob: soft B+ cupper or C ??
Massage: 6
JG: 6.5
Attitude: 8 (Frenly lady and no hurry - plus point)
RTF: ??

Thks for your FR, Upz

silvers
21-08-2009, 09:00 AM
FRs coming in?

cream44
21-08-2009, 10:41 AM
yo bro, may I have the ctc pls? mission rep wld follow soon after completion haha

silvers
21-08-2009, 09:09 PM
yo bro, may I have the ctc pls? mission rep wld follow soon after completion haha

Ctc sent via PM. :D

ting tang
21-08-2009, 10:11 PM
hi bro silvers ... can pm me the contacts :) ...tahnks a lot!

ting tang
21-08-2009, 10:15 PM
hi bro silvers ...can pm me the contact ..thanks a lot!

ting tang
21-08-2009, 10:19 PM
hi bro ..can pm the location and ctcs :) thanks!

silvers
22-08-2009, 10:24 AM
A short FR.
Thank bro for the contact. quite easy to locate the place.

Look: 6(more to milf type)
Body: 6 (quite acceptable)
Boob: B +
Massage: 6.5 (ok lah, still got better one)
JG: 7.5 (not bad. can feel the different after that)

thks for FR, will up you when recovers. :D

JL66
22-08-2009, 12:03 PM
hi bro,
where is the place:confused:
what's king custome, they provide short:confused:
pls advise:D

silvers
22-08-2009, 12:31 PM
hi bro,
What's king custome, they provide short:confused:
Pls advise:d

国王的新衣 :d :d :d

silvers
24-08-2009, 08:57 AM
hi bro,
:confused:
pls advise:D

ctc given :D

silvers
27-08-2009, 04:05 PM
more ctcs given out recently. :D

rosewood
27-08-2009, 07:35 PM
hi bro, ctc pls?
thanks

99sammyboy
27-08-2009, 07:42 PM
Bro,

Share ctc and place. Thks

silvers
01-09-2009, 05:04 PM
hi bro, ctc pls?
thanks

Ctc given via PM. :D

sdh217
01-09-2009, 05:34 PM
can pm the location?

redtail81
01-09-2009, 08:17 PM
can pm location and contact ? thanks !

shotguy
02-09-2009, 12:28 AM
can PM me with contact and location??

manta_bro
05-09-2009, 05:30 PM
Bro Silver, pm sent for contact :) thanks!

wahsaid
07-09-2009, 07:48 AM
Hi Bro Silvers

Any chance to pm ctc to me. Appreciate it. Thanks in advance.:)

silvers
07-09-2009, 01:16 PM
can pm location and contact ? thanks !

Ctc sent via PM, :D

mountfuji3
07-09-2009, 03:18 PM
bro,

can share the location.

cheers

Jalori
07-09-2009, 04:43 PM
Hiya bro, new bird here, possible to pm me contacts n location?

Cartmanrules
09-09-2009, 11:42 AM
Hi bro. Can I have contact and location pls? Thanks.

mountfuji3
09-09-2009, 03:29 PM
Bro,

can share the location.

cheers

69king77
10-09-2009, 01:49 AM
Yo bros...

Can anyone pm me her ctc ?

I would like to try and provdie my fr too.

Thanks !

Happy bonking !

tobi69
10-09-2009, 01:54 AM
Ctc sent via PM. :D

Bro can PM me the location? tks

oldcock
10-09-2009, 10:30 AM
hi brp can pm location & contact. thanks

silvers
12-09-2009, 08:22 AM
Hi bro. Can I have contact and location pls? Thanks.

Bro, ctc sent via PM :D

silvers
15-09-2009, 08:17 AM
Bro,

can share the location.

cheers

ctc sent via PM, :D

akinori
15-09-2009, 08:25 AM
Bro.. can pm contact?
Thanx

silvers
16-09-2009, 08:21 AM
Bro can PM me the location? tks

ctc given via PM :D

10balls
16-09-2009, 11:51 AM
bro can pm me contact thks in advance

black_bulb
16-09-2009, 01:45 PM
Bro can pass ctc? Thanks

Speed
16-09-2009, 11:04 PM
hi, can pm me the location?thanks

sporepanda
18-09-2009, 02:51 AM

Sat & Sun - full day

Bro silvers,

pls pm me... i'm looking for gd massage and grand finale... difficult to have both for most massage parlour.
Thanks a million

silvers
20-09-2009, 09:34 AM
more ctc given out.:D

mAnU2009
20-09-2009, 09:44 AM
Hi Bro,

please pm me the ctc and location... mi interested to go and have a try..

thanks

hbksunrise
20-09-2009, 09:51 AM
Bro Silver care to share location thks ... :D

kuchiki_benkuya
20-09-2009, 12:42 PM
bro silver may i have the ctc? thanks.. would like to try if got the time:)

ahseng00
20-09-2009, 04:24 PM
can pm me the location also ?

thanks in advance

screwrao
20-09-2009, 06:46 PM
Would you PM the address please?

I am in the city for only next 3-5 days.

Thanks a bunch...

amkan
20-09-2009, 09:49 PM
Bros, can pm me the contact?
Thx

silvers
22-09-2009, 08:54 AM

ctc sent via PM. :D

needtofuck
22-09-2009, 04:18 PM
Would appreciate if you could PM me the location.

Thanks

louismaniz
22-09-2009, 06:15 PM

yo bro, pm me her contact pls. many many thx...

louismaniz
22-09-2009, 06:16 PM
bro silver may i have the ctc? thanks.. would like to try if got the time:)

louismaniz
22-09-2009, 06:17 PM
Hi Bro,

please pm me the ctc and location... mi interested to go and have a try..

thanks

zone2005
23-09-2009, 01:00 AM
can share ctc pls?

jokiddy
23-09-2009, 02:57 PM
hi

can pm me the location pls. tks

silvers
25-09-2009, 08:55 AM
more ctc given out. :D

xxxfunboyxxx
26-09-2009, 12:19 AM
Bro,

Please pm me the contact.

Many thanks in advance

ronster
26-09-2009, 12:59 AM
bro can get location adress for fang? thanks bro

Je.Didi Knight
26-09-2009, 01:23 AM
Bro, pls pm me the location. Will post a detailed FR after. Thank you.

silvers
26-09-2009, 05:19 PM
Bro,

Please pm me the contact.

Many thanks in advance

bro ctc sent via PM, :D

Lancerlord75
26-09-2009, 05:51 PM
Kindly PM me the location & contact bro....thanks!

cchin
27-09-2009, 11:41 AM
pls pm me the location

warpigz
28-09-2009, 12:57 AM
hi bro can pm me also the location. tnx:)

warpigz
28-09-2009, 01:01 AM
hi brom can pm me also the location. tnx:)

rtf4all
28-09-2009, 11:12 AM
Bro silvers, TQ for the contact.

Visited over the weekend since in the vicinity for errands. This joint has been operating for many years by a male boss. I can't laugh at myself because I have been passing the joint so many years but I did not even visit once. Maybe the location is too open and the shop front is ordinary

Overall I would like to summarize that the joint offer foot and body reflexogy. Don't expect syts over in this joint. Mostly MILFs. 6 beds. Quite clamp and you can easily hear your neighbour's conversation and action.

Boobs : soft B+. Other than vivian fom D'natural, this is the 2nd lady who has a good protuding pair of nips for your to suck on like a baby IMHO..
Massage : 8/10. Good.
HJ : 7/10

silvers
29-09-2009, 11:14 AM

Visited over the weekend since in the vicinity for errands. This joint has been operating for many years by a male boss. I can't laugh at myself because I have been passing the joint so many years but I did not even visit once. Maybe the location is too open and the shop front is ordinary

Overall I would like to summarize that the joint offer foot and body reflexogy. Don't expect syts over in this joint. Mostly MILFs. 6 beds. Quite clamp and you can easily hear your neighbour's conversation and action.

Boobs : soft B+. Other than vivian fom D'natural, this is the 2nd lady who has a good protuding pair of nips for your to suck on like a baby IMHO..
Massage : 8/10. Good.
HJ : 7/10

thks bro for FR, upz u, :D

silvers
30-09-2009, 11:33 AM
more ctc given via PM, :D

silvers
06-10-2009, 08:35 AM
ctc has been given to bros recently :D

imaginative
06-10-2009, 10:28 PM

/HJ

"Other than vivian fom D'natural, this is the 2nd lady who has a good protuding pair of nips for your to suck"

ARe you sure? This kind of statement is definitely exaggerating.

skinx
07-10-2009, 12:57 AM
can pm me the add and ctc? thanks.. very interested.

j-tox
07-10-2009, 03:20 PM
Bro, can pm the location. Thx