PDA

View Full Version : Encounters Of The Foriegn Kind

Tommy_T
01-08-2009, 04:33 AM
Good day to all Samsters!

I had been wanting to start this thread for a long time. I've been browsing in the forum for quite some time now, it's about time i share some of my experiences with u all. I'm sure some of u bros will be quite interested since this forum is a sex forum, i'm sharing about my experience in this industry.

I'm a sporean in my 30's. Married with a foriegn wife, and with kids. My qualifications are not high, only o'levels. Maintaining a family in this country is not easy. How high a salary can i get with my qualifications? perhaps 2-3k the most? How long must i slog with that amount of money in a country like ours?

After army, i tried various sorts of jobs. From selling insurance to peddling goods at pasar malam. None of my jobs lasted long. In the end, i was into one of the 3 vices. Drugs was defintely a nono, and i did'nt really had much luck with gambling. Dunno why, i always had a knack in the ger business. Even till now, it's still my bread and butter.

In 2002, i chanced upon opening my first massage palour. Business was like friskies, wherever got fishy smell, the cat will go. 1 outlet soon became a few. Business was good because i knew what sillyporeans wanted. Quality, service and good price. With business being good, china meimeis started knocking and asking for work, and being the boss. i had lorry load of free bonks and QC control. Interviews were held at a daily basis.

to be continued..

Bangster
01-08-2009, 09:41 PM
wahhhhh ...

got so good lobang boh gai seow..

i also not high qualifications...only PSLE. But I got 3 As and 1 A*

continue continue....

I sense a good story..

maulsith
01-08-2009, 10:53 PM
hoy sey liao..good start especially nowadays times is bad.camping for more..need to hire more interviewer,must let me know hor...

contribution
02-08-2009, 12:48 AM
Being Boss + lots of Lokangs .. i mean Lobangs ... hehe... nice

Waiting for Part 2

waiwaiz
02-08-2009, 01:53 AM
This thread can learn lots of things.......
Take front seat also........ :)

DarthRevan
02-08-2009, 02:44 AM
Interesting, camping for more! :D

Knorr
02-08-2009, 10:45 PM
Starting a campfire ...

rokosickfredi
03-08-2009, 01:05 AM
Halfway thru with my peanuts & beer awaiting story continuation....

swain
03-08-2009, 08:16 AM
Please continue.

lasupkia
03-08-2009, 10:33 AM
Hey Boss,

I'm in need of a few bucks so could i work part time for u. With all the new girls u recruit i'm sure u need some training props.

I'm available as a BJ or ass-rimming or just bonking prop 3 times a day.

Any offers are considered.:)

n8250
03-08-2009, 10:49 AM
Bro TS,

Waiting for you to carry on pls....:D

immutable
03-08-2009, 11:26 AM
Awaiting your continuation.