PDA

View Full Version : Mid-milf super bbbj expert

feelhard
01-08-2009, 12:41 AM
Hi bro out there ;

introduce of mid-milf ,

thanks to bro who p m me this milf, she is really super that i first time come across.

This milf name was , qianer , can't believe that her service was super good that i myself don''t believe it.

Yesterday evening around 7 plus , igive her a call and arrange to meet at kovan 81 . She agree to meet .

Arrive at 81 around 1920hrs,waited for 15mins,thought that i was being play out by her.

Soon late , the room bell ring. Thought that is milf must be ........ Old.but who know that turn out to my surprise, she is really........pretty.

Once she step into the room , she undress herself and we went into the bath room and she did what normally did inside the bahtroom.
After the shower , we clean up ourselveand went to the bed.
Chit chat for awhile and she start to .......................... Ha ha ha

sorry bros i have to cut it short as you all guys know what's the follow up............sorry if you don't know , you got to guess.......he he he.

Here are her f r :

Name : Qianer

skin : A bit tan

height : Around 1.67m

p r : Very friendly

service : 11/10

bbbj : Never try

bj : 11/10

hj : 10/10 ( while sucking , hand stroke at the same time by twisting then shiok )

fj : 9/10 ( moaning quite loud as she cannot withstand the pumping )

cim : Yes ( suck until you dry up . Made you can't recall your own name and made you forget where you stay )

a r : Never try

damage : 70/2/2 ( room and ballon on your own )

r t f : Die die will go back ( frankly never come across like that before . Sure will go back to her .got fight with geylang side )

so bro whoever want her contact can p m me and i will p m her contact to you guys a s a p.

Pls do take care of her as she just start not long ago only about two month plus and will stay about for two years .

So bros ,enjoy you fantasy ................when you sleep don't call out her name ............ha ha ha .............cheers and.................enjoy the night .

BlurBlock
01-08-2009, 09:35 AM
TS, In your heading you put BBBJ and in your report you say you never try BBBJ but on BJ. So what should we expect? I must try this for myself. Hummmm

Hard & Furious
01-08-2009, 10:42 AM
TS, In your heading you put BBBJ and in your report you say you never try BBBJ but on BJ. So what should we expect? I must try this for myself. Hummmm

Bro, perhaps she gave him a bj but it was so surreal and natural that it feels like bbbj..As it exceeds his expectation of bj, that's why he gave 11/10 for bj portion...Especially with those ultra-thin cd...feels like nothing at all :D

fcstar8888
01-08-2009, 10:46 AM
Hi bro, I'm new here... can sms me @9842xxxx her contact number? Tks

spyder575
01-08-2009, 11:02 AM

cim : Yes ( suck until you dry up . Made you can't recall your own name and made you forget where you stay )

Dear TS, pardon my ignorance...but how do u CIM when u dun get BBBJ? CIC?

ADT007
01-08-2009, 11:31 AM
hi now economic crisis, need a cheap bonk.

good find you have !!

can share her contact ? :)

your inbox is full

LMF888
01-08-2009, 01:01 PM
hey bro i,m keen to try her please share her contact with me thanks

rush168
01-08-2009, 01:04 PM
Bro TS, care to pm Qainer's contacts? Your inbox is full!

myfairlady
01-08-2009, 01:17 PM
Bro can give me her contact also

wysiwyg
01-08-2009, 01:31 PM
Bro, can i have her contacts pls? thnx

dtcywj
01-08-2009, 02:34 PM
hey bro i,m keen to try her please share her contact with me thanks

malaysiapig
01-08-2009, 02:51 PM
hi bro TS,

can shared qianer contact, thanks :)

NiCeRack
01-08-2009, 03:10 PM
hi bro TS,

can shared qianer contact, 10Q!!

haonan25
01-08-2009, 03:51 PM
Bro, perhaps she gave him a bj but it was so surreal and natural that it feels like bbbj..As it exceeds his expectation of bj, that's why he gave 11/10 for bj portion...Especially with those ultra-thin cd...feels like nothing at all :D
maybe new product..? 001 CD.... hahahaha

Dear TS, pardon my ignorance...but how do u CIM when u dun get BBBJ? CIC?
haha bro... maybe last second, he take out cd and shoot inside mouth..? like that also is cim lor... but no bbbj invovle... hahahahah

Fred3183
01-08-2009, 05:48 PM
Bro,mind shaing her ctcs?
Thanks alot!!!

arenti888
01-08-2009, 06:24 PM
bro, care to share her contact.thanks

kowtoon
04-08-2009, 01:34 AM
Hi bro out there ;

introduce of mid-milf ,

thanks to bro who p m me this milf, she is really super that i first time come across.

This milf name was , qianer , can't believe that her service was super good that i myself don''t believe it.

Yesterday evening around 7 plus , igive her a call and arrange to meet at kovan 81 . She agree to meet .

Arrive at 81 around 1920hrs,waited for 15mins,thought that i was being play out by her.

Soon late , the room bell ring. Thought that is milf must be ........ Old.but who know that turn out to my surprise, she is really........pretty.

Once she step into the room , she undress herself and we went into the bath room and she did what normally did inside the bahtroom.
After the shower , we clean up ourselveand went to the bed.
Chit chat for awhile and she start to .......................... Ha ha ha

sorry bros i have to cut it short as you all guys know what's the follow up............sorry if you don't know , you got to guess.......he he he.

Here are her f r :

Name : Qianer

skin : A bit tan

height : Around 1.67m

p r : Very friendly

service : 11/10

hj : 10/10 ( while sucking , hand stroke at the same time by twisting then shiok )

fj : 9/10 ( moaning quite loud as she cannot withstand the pumping )

a r : Never try

damage : 70/2/2 ( room and ballon on your own )

r t f : Die die will go back ( frankly never come across like that before . Sure will go back to her .got fight with geylang side )

so bro whoever want her contact can p m me and i will p m her contact to you guys a s a p.

Pls do take care of her as she just start not long ago only about two month plus and will stay about for two years .

So bros ,enjoy you fantasy ................when you sleep don't call out her name ............ha ha ha .............cheers and.................enjoy the night .

Hi bro,Can share contact no ?Thanks:p

sgm91
04-08-2009, 02:04 AM
hey bro can share her ctc?

brokenAce
05-08-2009, 10:45 AM
bro feelhard..can pm me her contact?

ADT007
19-08-2009, 10:03 PM
Thanks TS for her contact ... but ...

I am waiting for a 2nd Fr before i pick up my phone to call her :p

chuan
19-08-2009, 11:45 PM
Hi Bro..can pm mi her contact no..thanks

VanGogh
20-08-2009, 12:11 AM
maybe new product..? 001 CD.... hahahaha

haha bro... maybe last second, he take out cd and shoot inside mouth..? like that also is cim lor... but no bbbj invovle... hahahahah

bro haonan25, i think it is either the 001 cd broke so TS managed to CIM or TS shoot in CD and empry CD into FL mouth. .. :confused:

JumpinJackFlash
26-08-2009, 10:35 AM
Bro TS,

Got CIM? How to resist? Could you please share her ctcs? Thks.

NewZ
29-08-2009, 12:56 AM
any more FR?

jamescui
29-08-2009, 01:48 AM
bro,can u share this women's number with me,thanks!

LiveLife
28-11-2009, 11:37 PM
Thanks TS for sharing QianEr contacts, below is my 2 cent worth of this lady i just bonked in the afternoon.
Called Qianer and meet at the destination hotel. Once reached sms her the room number and she replied she will arrived in a few mins. Maybe too long didnt try FL stomachache suddenly, went to have a quick LS clean the toliet dun want her to smell sai smell when she entered. Laid on the bed and within mins ting dong. i walk to the the door and peep and first impression not very impressive (Sorry one man's meat is another poison) Nevertheless i once book her will not tua people. Open the door and was greeted with a Ni HAO. Closed the door and she walk to the other side of the bed while i walk to the opposite side. Maybe because no feeling, if she is my chai i would have go over to carass her like a sex-deprived beast. Since both of us already bath, we took our clothes off and lay on the bed while watching TV. She commented that Fiona xie is pretty and big breast which i agreed, all the crap stuffs, after that she slowly inched closed to me using her hand to touch my di di and balls. On the other hand my hands go over to auto roam her breast, think it's a B cup with dark nipples. After a while of stroking she commented my di di very big, with Wah Wah sounds which definately boasted my ego. after that her head automatically went down to give me a Bbbj. I could say she is the best bbbj fl i have ever came across, every inch of my didi is taken care of the her amount of saliva covering my hard and tick rod is tremedous. i could hear piak piak piak. after like 10 mins i feel my semens are at the customs checkpoint already, asked her to stop i go get a condom. Reached out to put on the durex performa condom as im normally belongs to fast cum catagory. Wore it and spread her legs in missionary and start to use my dong to rub her cliteris before inserting it whole into her love hole. i can swear she moans like a sex deprived kitten, duno is it because she just finish her period and im her first customer after her period as she claims. I can feel that the condom is soak with her love juice with every inch of my dong going in-out-in out. For a moment i thought im a farking machine. At one point her face blushes and become red and she scream hao suang hao suanggggggg ahhhh. Not sure if she cums but i just keeps carry on, looking at the mirror in front of me farking her, with my dong in her love hole makes me very horny. I turn to 5 gear and keep pumping and pumping for another 5 mins before i cum my semens in the condom. Both of us give out a ahhhhhhhh sounds and i took out the condoms and go wash.

Round 2- Rested for half an hour as both of us was watching TV. suddenly she inched closed to me and lick my nipples and carass my tummy and di di. She definatgely treats u like a Siam King. After 5 mins di di aroused and grown triple it's original size. Upon seeing this, her head automatically go down and engulf it into her mouth as if it's Hagen Daz Ice cream. This time round i ask her to bbbj me till i CIM which she gladly agreed. She lick the tip, the side, the bottom with so much professionalism. And again she knows how to use her natural lub of her mouth to make the whole experience more intensfy. After about 10 mins, she stop for a while and ask me am i about to CUM. Upon hearing this i say yes about to. She change to another more comfortable position and her bbbj changed to 5 gear. On top of that she purposely uses more of her saliva to engulf my di di. after another 5 mins i CUM into her mouth. My whole body shivers for a few seconds due to her powerful bbbj skills. After that she spits out and i comments her BBBj is the best i ever experienced and she shows me a cheeky laugh. Hell i think this girl loves to suck cock and she do it with pride. And with pride she leads!

Overall a good bonk with a even better bbbj for a mere $70/2/2. Guys who are on budget and wants good service, she is the one. Treat her nice and she will treat you like a SIAM KING.

Thanks TS again!

Steady Po Pi Pi
28-11-2009, 11:42 PM
This thread still alive?

bennygoh84
28-11-2009, 11:51 PM
Wow, nice find there Ts. Care to share contact?

scarbird
29-11-2009, 01:52 AM
bro, can u kindly pm me her number?

haonan25
29-11-2009, 04:44 AM
i thought this thread dies ler, TS also dunno run where... suddenly see a new post... then now the problem i go ask who for her ctc...? lolz...

lucas2win
29-11-2009, 06:54 AM
bro can share qianer contact plssss?thk u

LiveLife
29-11-2009, 09:29 AM
Hi All

Just PM all that asked for her contacts. I certainly do not know that this thread have died. TS send me her contacts months ago and now then i had time to contact her.

TS if you are here please dun TL, not trying to ruin your tread but just wants to help her.

Giving is more happy then receiving in this festive season, hope all bro enjoy.

aces68
29-11-2009, 09:56 AM
Bro, can I have her contact also?

Teosin
29-11-2009, 04:32 PM
Bro,

Please pm me her contact.

Regards

bennygoh84
02-12-2009, 11:06 PM
First of all, thanks to bro livelife for contact. Met up with her a few days ago, fr as promised:

Looks: 6.0/10 (average)
Body: 6.5/10( slight meaty)
Boobs: 6.5/10 ( don't noe how to judge, small B perhaps? )
Frenching: Yes
Painting: Yes
Fingering:Yes
BBBJ: 7.5/10 ( she like it, and can CIM also)
FJ: 6.5/10
GFE: 7.0/10 (quite nice)
Attitude: 7.5/10 ( good, tried her best to please you)
RTF: no, need to clear backlog 1st....
Damage: 70/2/2

Please up my points if you like my humble and short fr. Thanks.

LiveLife
04-12-2009, 12:00 AM
Hi All

Have cleared all my PM for Qian Er contacts. I believe iun sharing esp in this festive seasons.

Merry Bonking bros...

run001
04-12-2009, 12:21 AM
Bro,
can share her contact.....thanks!