PDA

View Full Version : ROSE is Back In Action (Formly Bt Batok Central)

hotguy2406
30-07-2009, 03:14 AM
After she left B. B Central & now she is back in action. Received a call from her saying dat She now own a shop at B.B. The place is abit small 2 beds & charges is the same as before. Her contact is still the same

awesomo2007
30-07-2009, 07:53 AM
Hi TS,

There's already an earlier thread on this

New TN at BG area (http://www.sammyboyforum.com/health-centre-ktv-lounge-tangos/138580-new-tn-bg-area.html)

But thanks for the input =)

(Upz my points if you like my FRs and Comments)

Pollabear
31-07-2009, 01:02 AM
Thanks TS for the CTC. As promised, here's my FR.

Made my way immediately after work, reached there in half hour and called Rose when I'm walking towards her shop, surprise to see her outside dressed in short skirt blue cheongsam, sexy MILF indeed. But one thing for all regulars to take note, Rose mentioned that the current location is not approved for TN, there's someone who came to view the shop and believe the shopowner need to sell it off, Rose wasnt sure either. When I asked her, she said either look for new place or as I mentioned to her, she might consider doing it from home...but I sense some hesitation - probably its inconvenient.

Anyway, her massage is fantastic, I been to many TN, her skills and style is one tad above the rest. Hard finger press, good rub down, elbows, and best part is her massage combo from segment of your body is superb. Its like when someone massaging your shoulder, next u feel an ache on the neck, next thing u know she has her finger pressing and kneading that area. Gave her good comments about her skills and definitely will RTM. Also told her not to worry about relocation, cause with the kinda skills she has, definitely lots of supporters.

Drawback : Place is definitely small and very crampy, walls are just too thin, can hear people talking next door or outside.

Looks : Late 30s MILF, could be early 40s....I was too tired anyway.
Massage : I give her 9.5/10
Juagen : 8.5/10 (Not bad, but maybe I got piles so dont feel that good)
Attitude : 9/10
Damage : Paid 100, she wanna give me change, told her to keep it. Anyway I couldnt remember what damage was posted here but for the good massage and nice attitude, just consider the extras as tips.
RTM : Definitely Yes

eEconomist
01-08-2009, 05:10 PM
Is she also the Rose previously from HHH (Hong Hua Hui) at Geyland near Alunied MRT?

:confused::confused:

terrormania
01-08-2009, 06:58 PM
Bro Wat other services does she provide beside massage

hotguy2406
01-08-2009, 07:10 PM
No I dun think so

teovic
03-08-2009, 10:23 AM
hi all bro,
I went to her new place last weekend, I stay and work very near this loc. and very familiar the surrounding, this place is totally not safe, and very soon will be raided.
Her new TN shop just next to a crowed coffee shop, and provision shop, a lot of uncles horse gamble and 4d gamble at the coffee shop, even loan sharp and runner, so you brothers tell me how safe can it be ?
It's totally not worth to take this risk at all, afterall Rose is only a old PRC lady (even her TN is ok), her price on JG or HJ is also not cheap, if compare to her look.
(My old nick was LADYASSASINATOR for last 5 years, but lately can not log in, I had email to the SBF Boss many times for help, but No reply, so No choice, start with this new nick, maybe all the bro can help me by up my points, kamsiah n thanks)

heaven boy
03-08-2009, 11:56 AM
anyone can send me qin qin 34d numer

hotguy2406
03-08-2009, 06:19 PM
anyone can send me qin qin 34d numer

Wat Qin Qin 34D ?????:confused:

Heaven Ranger
04-08-2009, 10:05 PM
i was wondering abt it too? can someone enlighten us?

Aiyo, he is asking for the FL Qin Qin 34D shown under Bro Awesomo's signature lah :cool:

terrormania
05-08-2009, 02:55 AM
Can anyone PM me the details and contact will post FR once try thanx

m4sturbate
05-08-2009, 02:14 PM
can u give me the address and ctc no.? thanks alot...

rajjnu
05-08-2009, 04:43 PM
may i have her contact
:)