PDA

View Full Version : How would you explain to your gf/wife if you're found in possession of ...

contribution
29-07-2009, 10:37 PM
A few spare condoms in your pocket !! Without the box !!

This is what happens to me recently.
The truth is i had just returned from a romp in hotel and my wife is talking to me, upon my arrival back home, and i was just so tired, without knowing, i just emptied out my pockets .... exposing the 2 packets of condoms!!

I know this is very cock of me and its gonna be a "make or break" kind of situation now ....

She questioned me immeditately before i could recover from my own shock & carelessness .... i then calmly told her that these are from my overseas collegue who just returned back ...gave some to me and some to the other staffs in office to try ...

Becos i put a surprisely "Golden Horse" acting front... she then to believe 80% at least ... but when she left the room ... she told me that if i eat outside, i'm gonna get from her ... i just laughed it off and continued to bathe ... Phew !! ... Everything was ok after that ... lucky man ...

What about you bros here? What would you do or say? in situation like that ...

watmidoin
30-07-2009, 12:37 PM
Say walk past pub, got anti-aids campaign people distribute condom.
btw ts can go mediacork apply job liao. win golden horse :D

slyer
30-07-2009, 02:34 PM
i will explain to her and say those are samples given by ppl :D

hosayboh
30-07-2009, 03:54 PM
Usually 1 box only 3 CDs. If Use 1 then throw 2, If use 2 then throw 1. Wipe your mouth at the carpark first. 1 box only $3-4, why would u want to save on the unused CD....

angrybigpenis
31-07-2009, 08:01 AM
A few spare condoms in your pocket !! Without the box !!

i then calmly told her that these are from my overseas collegue who just returned back ...gave some to me and some to the other staffs in office to try ...

Becos i put a surprisely "Golden Horse" acting front... she then to believe 80% at least ... but when she left the room ... she told me that if i eat outside, i'm gonna get from her ...

If she said that, it means she dun believe you but she dun want to expose your lie.

I would just tear the condom open, put it on my cock and screw her there and then.

This is another small reason I'm still a swinging single....FBs only. Nothing permanent.....but then again, if I've been screwing this FB for more than 2 years but not exclusive relationship....I wonder if that's permanent.

Under Singapore Labour laws, if a contract staff has more than 2 years of contract rolled over, it makes the staff 'perm staff' and eligible for per staff benefits, especially during retrenchment.

Hmmm.......:mad:

oldsnail
01-08-2009, 10:45 PM
I'll just say that I buy it for her.

inoran
01-08-2009, 11:08 PM
i only choice would be say buy it for her...
if happen to me.. i think die liao.. lol
not a good actor!!!

peanut123
02-08-2009, 12:15 AM
My condolences to TS for his carelessness and headache. You must be super careful from now on. Your excuse works once, but will not work the 2nd time.

I just put the cds into a small coin pouch. If anyone sees the coin pouch, there is no suspicion or surprise. What they dun know is the coin pouch contains condoms, haha.

peanut123
02-08-2009, 12:18 AM
I'll just say that I buy it for her.

That won't work, because they are not in a box, and there are only 2 instead of 3. All she has to do is go to the nearest Guardian or Watson and check the packaging to know they come in 3's, not 2's.

Ice Milo
02-08-2009, 09:05 PM
No choice now, have to get friend to cover for you. Say he gave it to me??

watmidoin
05-08-2009, 11:48 AM
Say confiscate from students :D then say things like kids nowadays arh..

simple2kee
09-08-2009, 10:04 PM
i picked it up from the roadside or salesman gave it (samples) to me as part of the promo.

Lubest
10-08-2009, 12:19 AM
Deny & say you found it outside and since its un-opened, might as well take it ... :D

Ichigo_Kurosaki
10-08-2009, 12:20 AM
Have you ever done that?

A young couple with a box of condoms proceeded to do the wild thing. When they were finished, she discovered that there were only six condoms remaining in the box of 12, so she asked him, "What happened to the other five condoms?"

His nervous reply was, "Er, I masturbated with them."

Later, she then approached her male confidant friend, told him the story, and then asked him, "Have you ever done that?"

"Yeah, once or twice," he told her.

"You mean you've actually masturbated with a condom before?" she asked.

"Oh," he said, "I thought you were asking if I'd ever lied to my girlfriend."

TS, either way, it will arouse suspicious from our wives or girlfriends..so just be careful next time.

williamsF1
19-08-2009, 03:06 PM
wife: y got unused condoms?!?!?
me: i use it to pcc when horny at office
wife: pcc at office???
me: still dare to ask?? hw many times did we fck ever since our wedding night?!?!
wife: ......... (chui tat lan)