PDA

View Full Version : Authentic Solid TuNa massage by Busty PRC plus extra

vinkcengoh
29-07-2009, 06:40 PM
http://www.familyhottub.com/images_web_photo/massage_stock1.jpg

Was introduce by a friend to this busty PRC gal who does Authentic TuNa Massage. After I saw her, then know I knew her before under Bro Revamp stable sin141. She's Helen. She told me now she's heading a different direction to earn money now. Understand that she's actually a professionally trained TuNa masseur back in China with 4 years of experience.

Hence tried her massage, it's was really very good. Good strength applied.

Name: Helen
Origin: China

Face: 7/10
Body Type: 7/10 (Tall and big bone type)
Boobs: 9/10 (36D All Natural & soft, light brownish nipples)

Massage: 9.5/10 (Excellent TuNa from Helen, done with oil - less pain. The way she does it on your back, you can tell she's pro masseur, no fake here. I was totally relax when she massage my back. She mentioned that she also know those standard chinese massage stunts, you name it she does it for you. And because of her body build, the strength is really there. When coming to the end, she massage my D**K with the oil with NON-stop action while I was caressing her soft boobs, it's so good and comfortable till I cummed eventually :eek:.)

HJ: 9/10
BJ: She can do for you upon request. (I didn't try)
FJ: Not Sure.

OverAll Service: 8/10 (What more can you ask for when you got a busty PRC who does authentic TuNA to really relax your body and your brother at the same time.):D

Cost: SGD 100 (Rm you pay)

Those who know her, can try her. For those bros who's first time, feel free to PM me for Helen's contact.

haonan25
29-07-2009, 07:12 PM
wa bro, abit too exp liao leh... 100 + 30rm =130 ler.. if take keong saik then is 20... hmmm, sry for kaypoh, just my 2cents

Accord_JDM
29-07-2009, 07:17 PM
wa bro, abit too exp liao leh... 100 + 30rm =130 ler.. if take keong saik then is 20... hmmm, sry for kaypoh, just my 2cents

indeed it is a bit exp for massage + hj...
perhaps at $60 to $80 will be a better price

vinkcengoh
29-07-2009, 08:18 PM
indeed it is a bit exp for massage + hj...
perhaps at $60 to $80 will be a better price

Bro, I agreed with you.

Just spoken to Helen, she agreed to reduce to SGD$80 (Authentic TuNa + HJ) ;)

vinkcengoh
30-07-2009, 12:29 AM
Sorry left out some info.

It's 1 Hour service from Helen for SGD$80 (Authentic TuNa + HJ)

joe blogs
30-07-2009, 07:50 AM
pm me pls bor.

ahkong
30-07-2009, 10:51 AM
Bro vinkcengoh u sure her boob is a D cup? Got any photos to show? If yes please PM me her contact? Thanks! :D

haonan25
30-07-2009, 02:05 PM
Bro, I agreed with you.

Just spoken to Helen, she agreed to reduce to SGD$80 (Authentic TuNa + HJ) ;)
haha, looks like my post for for exp works... hehe... thumbs up bro vin

vinkcengoh
31-07-2009, 12:53 PM
haha, looks like my post for for exp works... hehe... thumbs up bro vin

Thanks BRo. You are most welcome. ;)

vinkcengoh
02-08-2009, 02:28 PM
I guess a few bros here have tried Helen's authentic TuNa and HJ, no reviews yet.

Hope to see you guys post reviews. Thanks ;)

ahkong
02-08-2009, 03:36 PM
Post her D cups photos here, i m sure she will get lots of customers.

Heaven Ranger
02-08-2009, 03:51 PM
[SIZE="3"]I guess a few bros here have tried Helen's authentic TuNa and HJ, no reviews yet.

So do we need to bring our own bread? :D:D:D Bro, should be TuiNa :D

axchaos
02-08-2009, 10:53 PM
bro, for an hour 80 I think its too high still.. will give it a miss... 80 for 2 hours can consider.

eighty2
02-08-2009, 10:58 PM
Can you send me her contacts?

TNNlover
04-08-2009, 11:58 PM
Thanks to Bro Vinkcengoh for the contact.

I was having some aches on my body so went to engage Helen.When i saw her, hmm... looks very GND... Paid her upfront, as requested and proceeded with the massage. Halfway through the massage, she undressed into her underwear.

Actually that's not good for me as it can be distracting. Her bra's not coping with the load. Well, not the biggest i have seen but about C+ or D, with a slight sag for authenticity.

Her massage is good, and her strength is there. When I turned around after the massage, my chest was tasted. She gave me a BJ. Not bad. I did her missionary and I was ridden like crazy and i came quite soon. All those time, i was trying to see her boobs bounce.

Summary
Face: 7
Boobs: C+/D
Physique: not petite, more on the big boned side.
Friendliness: 7.6
Attitude: 7.8 (very hardworking)
GFE: 7.5
RTF: Yes

vinkcengoh
06-08-2009, 03:40 PM
Thanks to Bro Vinkcengoh for the contact.

I was having some aches on my body so went to engage Helen.When i saw her, hmm... looks very GND... Paid her upfront, as requested and proceeded with the massage. Halfway through the massage, she undressed into her underwear.

Actually that's not good for me as it can be distracting. Her bra's not coping with the load. Well, not the biggest i have seen but about C+ or D, with a slight sag for authenticity.

Her massage is good, and her strength is there. When I turned around after the massage, my chest was tasted. She gave me a BJ. Not bad. I did her missionary and I was ridden like crazy and i came quite soon. All those time, i was trying to see her boobs bounce.

Summary
Face: 7
Boobs: C+/D
Physique: not petite, more on the big boned side.
Friendliness: 7.6
Attitude: 7.8 (very hardworking)
GFE: 7.5
RTF: Yes

Thanks Bro for your FR contribution. Looks like you got the FULL PACKAGE. :D

ahkong
07-08-2009, 09:43 AM
No more FR? Bro Vinkcengoh can post some of here photos?

RaGe09
09-08-2009, 02:07 AM
first and foremost, thanks to vinkcengoh for the contact.

here is my summarised fr;

had a great massage session with helen is one of the plus points, the major plus points is her assets (nice pair of C cup boobs), definitely worth to fondle during the hj. furthermore, she has great service attitude during the massage and hj.

thanks again dude for helen's contacts

vinkcengoh
11-08-2009, 07:05 PM

had a great massage session with helen is one of the plus points, the major plus points is her assets (nice pair of C cup boobs), definitely worth to fondle during the hj. furthermore, she has great service attitude during the massage and hj.

Thanks for FR contribution.

eighty2
11-08-2009, 10:36 PM

How long was the session for $80?

PruGuy
12-08-2009, 03:06 AM
Can I have Helen's contact pls?Cheers

vinkcengoh
12-08-2009, 02:17 PM
How long was the session for $80?

Please read thread carefully :cool:

vinkcengoh
15-08-2009, 05:20 PM
No more FR? Bro Vinkcengoh can post some of here photos?

Bro, I totally agreed with you. Took some live pics of helen. Up me if you like the pics.

http://img7.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/4493/4493085-holder-f79bdea458fda9834ba7b69dbba02d3d.jpg (http://www.uploadhouse.com/viewfile.php?id=4493085&showlnk=0)

http://img8.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/4493/4493080-holder-08aa9ad543a0d3734f987f33aaa857c3.jpg (http://www.uploadhouse.com/viewfile.php?id=4493080&showlnk=0)

MDRT
15-08-2009, 05:45 PM
bro,
Can pm me the contact
Thanks

vinkcengoh
24-08-2009, 10:49 PM
Helen is away for a short period. Will be back soon. :)

acecon_
14-09-2009, 11:08 AM
Tried Helen about 1 month or so back. Sorry for the late FR.

Looks: 5/10 (MILF)
Body: 8/10
Breast: 8.5/10
BJ: never
FJ: 7/10
Massage: 9/10 (really uses strength)
Service: 9/10
RTF: maybe

vinkcengoh
22-09-2009, 11:57 PM
Good News !!!!!!

Helen is finally back from break. For those bros who has been waiting for her, pls pm me for her contact for Authentic Tuina + HJ + (FJ optional).

Massage: 9.5/10 (Excellent TuiNa from Helen, done with oil - less pain. The way she does it on your back, you can tell she's pro masseur, no fake here. I was totally relax when she massage my back. She mentioned that she also know those standard chinese massage stunts, you name it she does it for you. And because of her body build, the strength is really there. When coming to the end, she massage my D**K with the oil with NON-stop action while I was caressing her soft boobs, it's so good and comfortable till I cummed eventually .)

BJ: She can do for you upon request.

OverAll Service: 8/10 (What more can you ask for when you got a busty PRC who does authentic TuiNa to really relax your body and your brother at the same time.)

creativedragon
23-09-2009, 12:09 AM
bro....can pm me her no....

ActAct
23-09-2009, 12:20 AM
Is this the same Helen formerly from bro revamp ?

vinkcengoh
23-09-2009, 11:51 PM
Is this the same Helen formerly from bro revamp ?

YES Bro. ;)

PruGuy
26-09-2009, 01:48 AM
Just had a session with Helen...here is my 1st FR

Looks:6.5/10(The look will glow on you)
Appearance(meaning looks + clothing the 1st time I saw her):8/10
Friendliness:9/10
Boobs:Even though I took a peek at her bra while she was bathing and it states 80C but the real thing is at least a D cupper..definately more than a handful and the shape is nice with brown nipples)
Massage:9/10(Very professional and with strength)
HJ:Yes
BJ:never ask
FJ:Yes
Pussy no smell with little bush
She belongs to 'big bone' type of lady,therefore not suitable for bros who like petite chicks.Othe than that,her figure is quite proportional..She is the typical lady you will turn ur head and catch another glance if she is walking along the streets

I must add that she is a very nice lady and very professional.And I respect her for that...very accomodating,so dear bros,pls give her the respect she deserves if you guys decide to give it a try,and do tips her well if the bros feel she is good.And thank bro Vinkcengoh for the recommendation.

oklook75
27-09-2009, 02:19 AM
can pm me her contact? need a gd massage. thks

vinkcengoh
28-09-2009, 11:53 PM
Just had a session with Helen...here is my 1st FR

Looks:6.5/10(The look will glow on you)
Appearance(meaning looks + clothing the 1st time I saw her):8/10
Friendliness:9/10
Boobs:Even though I took a peek at her bra while she was bathing and it states 80C but the real thing is at least a D cupper..definately more than a handful and the shape is nice with brown nipples)
Massage:9/10(Very professional and with strength)
HJ:Yes
BJ:never ask
FJ:Yes
Pussy no smell with little bush
She belongs to 'big bone' type of lady,therefore not suitable for bros who like petite chicks.Othe than that,her figure is quite proportional..She is the typical lady you will turn ur head and catch another glance if she is walking along the streets

I must add that she is a very nice lady and very professional.And I respect her for that...very accomodating,so dear bros,pls give her the respect she deserves if you guys decide to give it a try,and do tips her well if the bros feel she is good.And thank bro Vinkcengoh for the recommendation.

Glad you have enjoy yourself. Hope to see more FRs :D

vinkcengoh
01-10-2009, 10:24 PM
Anybody interested in Authentic TuiNa by Busty PRC. Comes with extra services upon request.

Massage: 9.5/10 (Excellent TuiNa from Helen, done with oil - less pain. The way she does it on your back, you can tell she's pro masseur, no fake here. I was totally relax when she massage my back. She mentioned that she also know those standard chinese massage stunts, you name it she does it for you. And because of her body build, the strength is really there. When coming to the end, she massage my D**K with the oil with NON-stop action while I was caressing her soft boobs, it's so good and comfortable till I cummed eventually .)

OverAll Service: 8/10 (What more can you ask for when you got a busty PRC who does authentic TuiNa to really relax your body and your brother at the same time.)

vinkcengoh
05-10-2009, 11:25 PM
Anybody interested in 100% Authentic TuiNa by Busty PRC. Comes with extra services upon request.

vinkcengoh
06-10-2009, 08:52 PM
Helen's sexy body, anybody keen to be massage by this lady with sexy huge soft boobies. Pm me for contact. :D

http://img5.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/4679/46795798df62322ee2d4ceffbc0869d6f59550c.jpg

http://img1.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/4679/4679577-holder-ea1b407834cc20c7d115921b46abf070.jpg (http://www.uploadhouse.com/viewfile.php?id=4679577&showlnk=0)

vinkcengoh
07-10-2009, 02:52 PM
Anybody interested in 100% Authentic TuiNa by Busty PRC. Comes with extra services upon request.

vinkcengoh
10-10-2009, 11:37 PM

vinkcengoh
13-10-2009, 11:05 PM

vinkcengoh
17-10-2009, 11:05 PM
Was introduce by a friend to this busty PRC gal who does Authentic TuNa Massage. After I saw her, then know I knew her before under Bro Revamp stable sin141. She's Helen. She told me now she's heading a different direction to earn money now. Understand that she's actually a professionally trained TuNa masseur back in China with 4 years of experience.

Hence tried her massage, it's was really very good. Good strength applied.

BJ: She can do for you upon request. (I didn't try)
FJ: Not Sure.

OverAll Service: 8/10 (What more can you ask for when you got a busty PRC who does authentic TuNA to really relax your body and your brother at the same time.)

Those who know her, can try her. For those bros who's first time, feel free to PM me for Helen's contact.

sgsextalk
18-10-2009, 12:03 AM
Wah sie... see the melons only cannot tahan.
Care to pm me her contact?
will want to try her asap

Thanks

sgsextalk

haonan25
18-10-2009, 12:07 AM
just my kaypohness and 2 cents, if she willing drop her price, im sure alot more samsters sure chiong... inluding me too... her boobs are very seducing to me.. lolz...

addict981
18-10-2009, 12:11 AM
bro can pm ctc?

Torrid76
18-10-2009, 12:18 PM
I thought her price went down to $80? If gone back up to $100, then I will pass.

And is the time slot for 1hr or 1.5hr or 2hr?

U-Da-Man
18-10-2009, 12:38 PM
Anybody interested in]100% Authentic TuiNa by Busty PRC. Comes with extra services upon request.

Bro I think bros a little confused with her rates.

I thought revised to $80, now back to $100?:confused:

And what does the rate include? I hour or 2 hours? Massage and HJ only? Or Massage, HJ, BBBJ and FJ?:p

Anyway, her body looks tempting. However you got to remember she has to compete with other milfs masseuses here who are offering $60-$80 for 2 hours and 2 shots including BBBJ and FJ.... some even include hotel at $80.:

For her business to pick up, she needs to stay relevant bro... cheers:)

Tension68
18-10-2009, 01:00 PM
Bro I think bros a little confused with her rates.

I thought revised to $80, now back to $100?:confused:

And what does the rate include? I hour or 2 hours? Massage and HJ only? Or Massage, HJ, BBBJ and FJ?:p

Anyway, her body looks tempting. However you got to remember she has to compete with other milfs masseuses here who are offering $60-$80 for 2 hours and 2 shots including BBBJ and FJ.... some even include hotel at $80.:

For her business to pick up, she needs to stay relevant bro... cheers:)

I do agree. price of SGD 100 is fine if svcs stated r clear. then bros who go up her noe wat to expect.. not just ask n hope to get.. cos in the end.. svcs not stated can be denied.. (not saying she will deny but it does happen.. i encountered a few)

If bro Vinkcen can advice the rate for wat svc n time.. den i think we can haf a clearer idea of wad we r getting. And if SGD 100 wif stated svcs n timing dun bring her biz.. then she needs to strategise. It's all about wat the customer feels he/she is getting.. and not wat the gals think they can do.

If I see 180/2/90, compared to 180/2/2, guess wat.. I will go for the 2hours cos its 30mins for me to tokcok.. or catch my breath for that 2nd shot. If the bod n looks dun differ too much.. i got for the timing. I dun like to rush n dun like to be rushed. which is y gals who dun rush me will get tips on top of their svc. I reserve the right to gif or not gif tips depending on how de svc i get.

hope my honest opinion din offend, as it wasn't intended to be. in de end, in this competitive world, u nid to put urself to grab the attention of the majority. pricing sets things apart.. but ppl always compare... n if u think u r worth the price u state, then u may be puttign urself out of the big majority.

exclusivity or majority, u nid to decide. if 1 or 2 custs a day earns u enuf, then exclusive is de way to go, but if 1 or 2 aint enuf, then u nid to rethink

peace out

vinkcengoh
18-10-2009, 01:13 PM
Sorry to All Bros, it's my error.

It's SGD$80 for Helen's ONE Hour service.;)

Tension68
19-10-2009, 11:43 PM
bro TS, can i ask for helen ctc?

confirm C n natural hor?
kena dupe in another thread n feeling very angry...
not saying u bluff but wan to make sure now...haiz

haonan25
20-10-2009, 04:25 AM
bro TS, can i ask for helen ctc?

confirm C n natural hor?
kena dupe in another thread n feeling very angry...
not saying u bluff but wan to make sure now...haiz
waiting for bro tension FR!!!! if good, my turn then... hahahaha :D her pics are very tempting...

vinkcengoh
20-10-2009, 08:36 PM

Cost: ONLY SGD $80 (Rm you pay)

Tension68
21-10-2009, 10:45 PM
waiting for bro tension FR!!!! if good, my turn then... hahahaha :D her pics are very tempting...

... bro.. y wait for me? I will be busy until next weekend.. if u cant tahan.. better go.. kekeke

haonan25
21-10-2009, 11:09 PM
... bro.. y wait for me? I will be busy until next weekend.. if u cant tahan.. better go.. kekeke

aiya, what else, damage problem lor... lolz...

Tension68
02-11-2009, 07:44 PM
Well, tried to ctc Helen last week.. but she informe dme that she is working at a HC now.

She say she knock-off work after 9pm, but asked if I wanted to go there support her. I declined as I prefer FL n not massage.

So, to bros who wan her svc.. take note. haiz.. y nvr state earlier.. lucky I got other ctcs.. if not.. no bonk man...

Ronaldo@7
02-11-2009, 09:07 PM
really need a gd rub lately, can pm me her contact? ;) thanks in advance!

Eiggod09
03-11-2009, 08:02 AM
Hi
really love good massages with boobies! can pm me her contact? or the HC where Helen works. will provide FR! Thank you!

Koei
03-12-2009, 12:53 PM
aiya, what else, damage problem lor... lolz...

Sorry arh I still blur cock. So it is $80/1/1 + massage arh? Or $80/HJ/massage?

Very confusing leh...

Koei
05-12-2009, 11:54 AM
I just called her to ask her if she has time today.

She say have but will be at the hotel at Chinatown which charges $30. I ask her politely if she is willing to go to the one which charges $20 (and most importantly more discreet), she say cannot. She told me in chinese, "if you are okay with it then call me back."

She sounds abit irritated and impatient throughout the phone call. I was not rude or awkward. Maybe TS can talk to her about it. Her attitude can be better I think

Just my opinion.

Koei
05-12-2009, 10:50 PM
Ok it is me again. Please tell me how bad she is after you read my FR.:mad:

The meeting
After the phonecall, she messaged me back and agreed to meet at another designated place. I said okay and we fixed the time.

I was 15 minutes but I informed her that I would be. She also told me that she charges $80 for massage + Hj and asked if I am agreeable. I was thinking "of course la, thats what the TS said what." Then I asked her how much it would be if she include FJ. She said $100. I agreed.

I messaged her again when I reached the room. She asked me to shower first! Waited for 20 minutes before she arrived. I had to call and sms her.

First impression
No makeup, which makes her very plain looking like some auntie. I looked at her closely and decided that even if she puts on makeup, she would not be ravishing. Her dress sense is quite auntie. She wore a long skirt and a jacket which my own mother will wear. She is alittle fat and really not like the one in the photo. Yes, she apologised for being late and not putting on makeup but I thought I confirmed the appointment 1hr ago, and since she was on off and at home (she told me she was), she should at least put some effort to do abit of makeup. She looked really bad without it.

When I was undressing, she made no effort to help me just at the end, offered to help me hang my shirt. She instructed me to lie on the bed. I felt abit weird.

The massage
She was rough and hard. She used alot of strength and also her body weight. Yes, although she pressed the right points, spent most of time on the essential areas but still I felt she was not professional enough. Why? Because, throughout the massage, it seemed that she was in a hurry. Her hands were moving quickly throughout and not slow and gentle. Like I said, she was rough and she proclaimed to be '专业' after the bonk.

After everything, she did a 20 seconds sensual massage by just simply tickling my balls. She again asked me if I really wanted FJ cause she said she rather does FJ.

The bonk
One of the worst bonk I ever had.

She simply just licked my nipples a few times, tickled my didi and balls with her fingers and put on the cap for me liao. You know what she said later? "到你來服务我了". I was like, "ar okay."

She 'playfully' asked me to pull down her panties for her and unclasp her bra. Her body was abit sticky and she still say she showered. No it was not because of the massage cause the room was quite cold. Her whole body was sticky. SHE DID NOT SHOWER! Obviously I was pissed but did not say anything. I licked abit of her breasts and nipples before she wanted me to bonk her already. She allows no fingering and painting. I tried to finger her for awhile before she pulled away. She was quite wet though but her pubic hair was not trimmed and looked a little messy. I got a feeling she just wanted to fuck and get over with it. Her pussy was quite loose.

We just did missionary and like after 5 minutes, she came and was squirming around with her legs on my shoulders. She is the kind of girl who will cum rather quickly because she gets wet easily. After that my didi went soft. I completely lost interest. No mood liao. Simply just sian diao.

She said I cum liao, pointing to the wet and alittle milky stuff on the tip of the cap. Yea that was my precum not my goo. I did not even have an orgasm how to ejaculate. Of course, I chose not to argue with her. No mood to even reply her in more than 1 sentence. She even tried to act cute by saying,"你不知道你出了吗?吓死我了.我还以为你是坏人!". I didn't know what to say. I got cum or not I don't know meh? Don't need to bluff you. If I wanted 2shots I will tell you!

The aftermath
She said she would shower first. She didn't even asked. Yes, the cubicle is rather small for two person but she didn't even initiate that she won't mind showering with me. After our shower, she said she has a 姐妹 who is supposedly very pretty, with good figure, better than anyone I can have on this forum. Ya she knows that she is on the forum. She said her 姐妹 will ask for $100 for FJ, no negotiation. I just "oh okok" my way through. Totally pissed by her. Can't wait to just hand her the money and get her out of the room. She asked to leave first so I had my chance.

One of the worst FL I have ever met.

Helen
Face: 3/10 (without makeup, with makeup maybe 5/10)
Body: 5/10 (alittle fat, no figure.)
Boobs: 6/10 (soft C cup, not D. nipples responsive but she don't like people to lick for too long)
Massage: 5/10 (hard but rough and she is always too fast with her hands. not gentle, hands abit rough too)
HJ: don't have
BJ: don't have (her lips didn't even go anywhere near my private regions)
FJ: 3/10 (i felt a sex doll who will fuck her instead of her fucking the doll, she was almost like a dead fish other than the occasional moans and shudders when she came)
GFE: 3/10 (bad, I don't like the way she talks to me, I think she got a bit of attitude problem. she does not know how to be gentle and submissive)
RTF: Siao, you think my money is I print one ar? Also, even got money also won't throw at her.
Damage: $100 + $22 for room (cap she brought)

Verdict: She is a waste of money and time.:mad: Her massage is so-so only not how she proclaimed herself to be. I didn't show my displeasure throughout the whole session because it is just not me to do so.:(

It is not that I am ugly or unhygienic or very poorly dressed. It is her attitude and her problem. This is only the first time I had such a bad experience with a FL if you read my previous FRs.

Note: TS, I am sorry for posting such a negative FR but I feel I need to share this with the rest of the bros here. I am being frank and honest here so I don't think I am overboard. It is up to the rest of the bros here to determine whether she is worth the money. You guys can go make an appointment with her and find out.

vinkcengoh
28-12-2009, 09:37 PM
Just had another good authentic massage by Helen. Overall was good, happy ending with HJ and me massaging her big boobies.

Cost: ONLY SGD $80 (Rm you pay)

fatt8998
28-12-2009, 09:52 PM
hi bro can pm ctc.thks