PDA

View Full Version : Should i continue with this affair?

boyboy72
29-07-2009, 10:47 AM
Hi all

I am already married with 3 kids. I know this female friend for more than 20 years already. She is on the meaty side, she is divorce with 3 kids.

All the time our relationship was very healthy and clean. Then sometime last year on her birthday, something happened.

We went out for lunch and after that i send her back to her work place. Since it was still early, we sat in the car to chatted. At that moment she just divorce with her husband for abt 1 month. Then she was joking asking do i have any present. I told her i did not buy her anything, then was slient for a while. So i thought might as well gave her a "birthday kiss". I lean forward and gave her a kiss on her cheek. Immediately her face turn RED. Then she look at me and said, "is that supposed to be my birthday present?" So i told her sort off lor.

She then turn to me, looking into my eye and said that so stingy of me just a little kiss on the cheek. The she grab me and started to have mouth to nouth kiss with me. At that moment i was totally stun and lost. But since it was her birthday and she just divorce so i thought ok la just kiss only.

After a while, she start to rub my didi with her hand and then unzip my pants and began to bj for me. I must said that her bj skill is quite good. Few minutes later when i was about to eject, i told her to stop for it was almost coming out. To my surprise, she just continue until it was all out. After that, she told me that she actually loves me all these years but do not dare to reveal her feelings for me. Then she asked me take her as lover and to spent time with her once a while and promise that she will never break up my family and will never ask anything from me at all.

Since that day, we will meet once a while. Everytime we meet, it will be party in my car.

I really do not know should i continue or not? Pls share your view please.

ol'coyote
29-07-2009, 01:57 PM
so lucky...continue lor...
since she already very clear of both your situations...
and she agreed not to break up your family...

darkafac
29-07-2009, 02:05 PM
can continue but have to kip clear in mind tt u have a family with wife and kids..

dgsk
29-07-2009, 02:15 PM
And look out for even the slightest signs that she may be moving from this arrangement.

Take every hint for something more seriously and stop each and every one dead in its track.

Don't be the frog in the slow simmering pot. Jump at the slightest change in temperature.

Beyond that, Enjoy....

Vertu
29-07-2009, 02:17 PM
From the start many ladies will say no problem, no string attach......

But do remember she is already divorce and you are not, she got nothing to lose if she push hard in future or might even win another husband.....

poor you will have to maintain 6 kids.....

Think twice if i were you....buy milk from 7/11, no need own a cow.

BloodPrince
29-07-2009, 03:05 PM
bro, u r quite lucky to hv a FB n can maintain a discreet relationship. my personal view is tat u can carry on until u can't bonk anymore.... :)

SnowWolf
29-07-2009, 03:34 PM
Keep in mind bro......girls usually say 1 thing, but have other things in mind. U got family..be careful lo. just my 2 cents ;)

goodbong
29-07-2009, 03:44 PM
lucky bro,

can carry on so long as she keeps the status quo:D

Max77
29-07-2009, 03:48 PM
1) F*ck Buddy will turn sour sooner than u know. When it turn sour, too late liao. It's women basic nature to be pro possessive

2) Basic rules of such relationship still apply here, f*ck and let go and let the best moment rest forever in ur mind. It's not going to be Sunday everyday

3) if u r single or in ur 50s, it's a blessing, but u r not. Still a long road infront not worth compromising

Longitude
29-07-2009, 03:56 PM
Come good times and bad, there is always a market for things that nobody needs. A man can travel the world in search of what he needs, he will find it when he returns home. So dont trade your family for a few moments of pleasure.

Chinapuss
29-07-2009, 03:57 PM
Dont fcuk around with woman tat especially knoes ur family...sooner or later, she would wan more and by then things will turn out very ugly...Alternatively u could pass her no to Bros here to be her FB :D

dna_gene
29-07-2009, 04:14 PM
Since that day, we will meet once a while. Everytime we meet, it will be party in my car.

I really do not know should i continue or not? Pls share your view please.

Really? just BJ without requesting for sex even after so long or did you simply left out the details? If sex is involved, more time is consumed and more tell tale signs will appear. Be careful about that. Moreover sex usually in hotel right? After sex, the girl will want to cuddle for a while before leaving, which slowly may give her the wrong impression you love her too. Slowly, without realising it, she will be asking more and more of your time, even if it's just frequent sex. She just want to see more of you and spend more time together. However, these are just hypothetically speaking. As long as you understand her characters well enough, that she is those who knows where she stands, everything should be fine and well.

Xgenre
29-07-2009, 05:01 PM
Then she asked me take her as lover and to spent time with her once a while and promise that she will never break up my family and will never ask anything from me at all.

I don't believe this part. Humans are naturally greedy. So if she wants a bigger part of your life, how?

Boost
29-07-2009, 05:04 PM
Can la.
Just be careful lor.

You dont say you love her can liao.
If you do then good luck. :)

cabayasi
29-07-2009, 05:15 PM
We are here in this forum, some looking for good f**k, when got free f**k, we will grab. But pls grab with care. As many bros here speak, as long dun rule back to our family, I believe all of us here will not loose this chance.

Good luck bro, as long no chnage in her stand, just have fun. But bare in mind, will you fall in her KC trap???

crowleyking
29-07-2009, 05:42 PM
bro TS bro, while a free BJ is so tempting every now and then, becareful with sticky women who can potentially ruin ur family.

It is always best to have short rendezvous with women who dont know your family/closefriends/workplace.

waiwaiz
29-07-2009, 06:01 PM
Bro.........if is just FB relationship with no KC involve..i would tell u go ahead...... But she clearly told u she love u all this year.......With so much KC in her, u still wana get involve with her...Its gonna be one big mess........

3 adults 6 kids........Think carefully..........Its a journey of no return..

dirtyhairy
29-07-2009, 06:08 PM
1) F*ck Buddy will turn sour sooner than u know. When it turn sour, too late liao. It's women basic nature to be pro possessive
...3) if u r single or in ur 50s, it's a blessing, but u r not. Still a long road infront not worth compromising

Yo Bro Max77,
pray tell why men in 50s will be 7th heaven?
how cum me kenna jialat now in aged home tat's not really a haven?:mad:

boyboy72
29-07-2009, 06:09 PM
thanks to all bro who have share your view. We did have sex on a few occassions. I'm also very worried that she start asking for more time. Of cos very worried that my wife may find out one day. Will upz all those who share your view here once i have the 'power' to do so. :)

AAconnection
29-07-2009, 06:32 PM
if she looks good I will continue.
if she looks okay I will discontinue
situation of this nature is very rare.

lightning
29-07-2009, 06:38 PM
It is up to you to choose. If you wants to continue just make sure that she won't become too sticky that she wants you to marry her instead. Make sure you knows how to wipe your mouth carefully after makan

simple2kee
29-07-2009, 08:09 PM
TS, u r responsible for ur own action, no one else. do be v carefool.

sex crusader
29-07-2009, 10:16 PM
continue la! Divorced liao also need sex life what!Just don't do raw lo!Later kena then u know!:D

bonksilly
29-07-2009, 10:20 PM
If you choose to continue with this affair then you are so putting your marriage at stake. Question here is "Why RISK It?"
This affair clearly has emotional attachment from the woman's end and in time to come she would want more. I am telling you from a woman's stand point, women are very emotional. In the start of a relationship, when the emotional attraction is strong, promise of a "not so sticky affair" is acceptable but in time to come she will want MORE. Put yourself in her shoe and think. Would you not want more?
I highly recommend that you end it as soon as you can. If your family is very important to you then take NO RISK!:)

Fatty George
29-07-2009, 10:42 PM
No Free lunch in this realistic world.

Just my 2 cents

glendavid3355
29-07-2009, 10:59 PM
If u think with ur small head = full speed ahead, since she made it so clear to you.

but if u spare a tot for ur wife and 3 kids, do not continue with it man. You are playing with fire, no matter how careful u can be, u are. Shit Happens.

:)

KingEros
30-07-2009, 12:16 AM
I know this female friend for more than 20 years already.

IMHO, this is the key ... none of us know her as long as you do.
So, you should know best what kind of woman she is ... & I dun think it's fair of the majority here to condemn her straightaway, along the same line as some strangers you end up in a ONS with.
:eek: :eek:

Then she asked me take her as lover and to spent time with her once a while and promise that she will never break up my family and will never ask anything from me at all.

From my own experiences, the best women to have affairs with are the divorcees with child(ren) in their custody, becoz:
1) their sexuality has been previously liberated, so they'd be looking for someone to continue the liberation anyways
2) even if they are still unexplored territory where their sexual awakening is concerned, they'd be most appreciative if you happen to be the god-sent explorer
3) they usually value their child(ren) more than you the lover, so there's almost no risk of you being part of her future plans, as long as:
a) you keep your distance from her child(ren) & family
b) you never encourage her to value you more than her child(ren)
;) ;)

waikeekee
30-07-2009, 02:58 AM
Hey TS;

I think you are another life buoy in her eyes, the both of you know each other as friends for such a long time, I think it is a pity that the friendship is "No More"! When you have crossed the line, there is no turning back. Thus, just nature takes it's course and have regular intercouse (this thread seems very tense). You have crossed the "No Return" boarder. If you were to launch a breaking-off, she will, immediately, sense it. Trust me on this!

In this instance, she will be very defensive and might feel you were just using her for the free bonk or simply, you bonk her out of pity. Then all the trouble will start and you will jeopardise your own happy family. In all prolong relationship, comminication is the KEY to success. Sometimes, it is better to have a good and long talk with her about the priorities, rather than just DO IT. Otherwise, you will be in deep shit before you even notice. Haven't you heard - there is no hell like a woman scorn.

Go and rent a old movie titled "Fatal Attraction" Starring Michael Douglas. Similar story line with you except the female antagonist is a single. I have had a few FB in my life, most are single but a few are married. I ALWAYS tell them that my family comes FIRST - regardless how good we were. No compromise and exception when come to my family. Lastly, do not make any promises, better still, try to avoid helping her physically, financially and emotionally. This will be good and advantages to you as you do not want to give her a false sense of HOPE.

Only 2 cents worth

soundworks
30-07-2009, 08:22 AM
Go and rent a old movie titled "Fatal Attraction" Starring Michael Douglas. That is one gd movie that will warn u not to be unfaithful to ur partner.

aufait
30-07-2009, 10:18 AM
With time she will definitely want more from you. Even if she knows that you are married, she will want you to spend more time with her. I have seen many of my friends in such a deplorable state. With family and children of your own I doubt very much if you have much time to spare.

dgsk
30-07-2009, 11:14 AM
IMHO, this is the key ... none of us know her as long as you do.
So, you should know best what kind of woman she is ... & I dun think it's fair of the majority here to condemn her straightaway, along the same line as some strangers you end up in a ONS with.
:eek: :eek:

From my own experiences, the best women to have affairs with are the divorcees with child(ren) in their custody, becoz:
1) their sexuality has been previously liberated, so they'd be looking for someone to continue the liberation anyways
2) even if they are still unexplored territory where their sexual awakening is concerned, they'd be most appreciative if you happen to be the god-sent explorer
3) they usually value their child(ren) more than you the lover, so there's almost no risk of you being part of her future plans, as long as:
a) you keep your distance from her child(ren) & family
b) you never encourage her to value you more than her child(ren)
;) ;)

HEAR! HEAR! On Both Counts.

groo
30-07-2009, 12:31 PM
...I am already married with 3 kids. I know this female friend for more than 20 years already...she is divorce with 3 kids...our relationship was very healthy and clean...sometime last year on her birthday, something happened...Since that day, we will meet once a while. Everytime we meet, it will be party in my car...I really do not know should i continue or not?...A no. of bros here has given you good advice, especially bros- Waikeeekee, KingEros and DGSK.

Since you know her for 20+ years, I take it you should know her character and family background well. She has professed her liking for you and you seemed to like her as well, otherwise why continue with the relationship, right? So it's of utmost importance that if you intend to keep it going, then both of you should should also keep a very open communication.

Remind each other once in a while not to take this further. Think of the children and wife, family and loved ones. If this relationship screws up, it's gonna impact on many people. If you decide that it's not worth the trouble, better to end this relationship once and for all. Short-term pain is better than long-term pain - 长痛不如短痛。

Another problem is that both of you are locals. If she decides she wants more - money, time, more than sex, etc - you are gonna be in for a harrowing time. It may be too late to back-track. By then it's gonna take a lot of effort to settle it. And like what some bros advised, take your clothes and SCRAM as if your life depends on it!!! :eek:

On the other hand, she may just be lonely and confused after her divorce. She may truly have a good impression of you. Just happened that after her divorce, she needs a listening ear and a good lay. :D She just need a good man to satisfy her psychological and sexual needs. You happened to come along, happened to be her best choice and happened that you also like her. So it's 天时地利人和!:D

Cheers and trust you'll do the right thing! :D

Bangster
30-07-2009, 01:44 PM
Hmmm TS,

seriously, I don't think you even love her at all based on what you've written.

in my opinion,

enjoy it while it lasts BUT -

like one bro mentioned, if the temperature rises, being the frog in that simmering pot of troubles, please remember to hop out.

MEANWHILE................

do plan for some contingency. ie...if one day things turn sour, and she begins to threaten you, what do you have on hand to throw back at her? Have you snapped photos? Recorded a secret video? Know the schedules of her children? Know her colleagues in the company she work?

I believe you should get ready these things lest she one day turn mad and threaten to show your wife and children what she is capable of. Of course, there is a chance it may not happen as she is going through what it's like to have a broken family for the children. But then again, you would not know until it's TOOOO LATE.

Be prepared. (scouts' motto)

I assume you are pretty well-to-do since you have 3 kids already. If you are financially strong, perhaps you can consider putting away a sum of money to stuff in her mouth should that black day come.

Just my thoughts.

bochapsing
30-07-2009, 02:13 PM
she told me that she actually loves me all these years but do not dare to reveal her feelings for me. Then she asked me take her as lover and to spent time with her once a while and promise that she will never break up my family and will never ask anything from me at all.

bro ts, think u r playing with fire...

as she already said "she loves u all these years", it's a relationship involves emotional, not as simple as a "FB" type of relationship...

and women r born possessive... thou she said she want a "no string attached... bla bla bla....." type of relationship, but soon she'll start to want more n more of ur time n life, and then u r in deep trouble. worse still, if she knows ur family..

she has nothing to lose, but u got ur family to lose.. not a wise bet..!!

if u want to drink milk, go buy a packet & drink outside, dun need to go and buy a cow...

KingEros
30-07-2009, 04:39 PM
That is one gd movie that will warn u not to be unfaithful to ur partner.
In other words, you are saying "this is one good movie that will keep you from wanting/needing to loiter in SBF"?? :confused: :confused:

But seriously, my own take from the movie:
If you dun have the balls, then be a one-woman-man throughout your lifetime ...
... but if you are born with the balls to stray, then make sure you do it with your brains intact as well. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

boyboy72
30-07-2009, 06:11 PM
Thanks to all bro once again. Really learnt a lot. I like the saying if you need milk just buy a packet and not the whole cow. Agreed that it's a too expensive bet on my side.
Guess i'll try to slowly avoid her from now on.
Thanks again

KingEros
30-07-2009, 08:15 PM
Guess i'll try to slowly avoid her from now on.
Thanks again
Standby for "artillery bombardment" while you effect your withdrawal ... you can PM me her "co-ordinates".
Hahahahaha ... :D :D :D

hunter2005
30-07-2009, 09:13 PM
hi bro TS, alot of bros here have given some sound advice to u.. and is true, if u wanna play make sure it will turn sour or jump at the slight signal u see it.. share wif u one of my incident ..

get to know a lady in her 30 plus, married wif 2 kids.. at first when chatting online, get to know she not in gd term wif her hubby etc...

one fine day, we both decided to meet for some coffee.. and ended in bed :p at first v steady.. said: know that both r married, she had kids and kids is her most impt thing liao etc etc.. so i thought we already noe the rules of game and get a FB, somemore she was wild in bed.. knn, happy like fuck.. so one time, two time, three time.... she start to ask me company her to hospital to do yearly check up, company her c GP, alternate day sms me for dinner, wan go movie openly, wan hold hand, somemore sms..... 'i feel that i getting more n more depending on u, everyday miss u sooo much'.... sms in the midnight etc... really lose alot of wt at that time, cause scare that she sms me midnight than wife get up n saw it.. than that it liao...

striaght away throw away my pre-paid card.. change number, dun go online... dun go crowded places for some time.. scare run into her.. :D:D lucky for me for she once she request to pick me up from my work place... n i tell her dun need n never reveal where i work, if not sure die...

for ur case, she know ur wife i presume (cause noe u for over 20 yrs liao), know ur work place, know ur personal phone line... if... if... i m in ur shoe, will never touch anyone that know so many thing of me, cause u never know when she will turn emotion like what bros here had told u.. totally not worth it even she is a beauty queen unless u prepare to div ur wife if she (lover) wan u to b her hubby....

sootongs
30-07-2009, 11:04 PM
Hiyah, you never watch enuff TV meh??? Ang moh Hk Cheena S'pore also like that. Starting time always say dun wanna break up ur family.....later KPKB not enuff time to spend with you then later threaten to tell wife. Lucky leh she demand $$$....unlucky spill beans to OC all gone ur family and more unlucky the divorcee find another toy....u left to pcc on porno....cos gotta pay alimony and maintainance, no $ for FL :p