PDA

View Full Version : I just want a better life

yjmteen
27-07-2009, 12:28 PM
i'm using my still husband id to online here. he is not the owner of this id anymore but i'm sure he still online here using his new id.

why i'm here..??

i was a masseuse 1yr5mths b4. i married to my client (my husband) last yr april. but soon aft the marriage ceremony i know i have just commited into a big mistake.

mayb it all my fault. jst aft 2months knowing him, we get married. less than 24hrs into marriage, his true colour started to come out. for the passed 2months b4 married, i showed him all abt myself, good or bad n he still wanted to marry me ... as for him he was very nice, caring, loving, understanding n responssible person... but it all only for the pass 2months.

my mistake was to trust that i found an angel who save me from the dark work line... but never i thought this angel only here to through me deeper into the dark side.

i was a faithful wife for the pass 1yr of married n i'm still faithful to him even now we'r separated.

i love my life now as i'm not involve with any man but i'm afraid soon i need to go back to my previous workline n start to mix with more man n get more deeper into the job as i'm really need to start to save again to maintain my daughter who is schooling here.

my daughter is from my previous relationship (bf) n not my current husband. i still remember went only few months into marriage i already asked for divorce, n he said it would be pity for my daughter to lose another father if we divorce.

i want divorce n i want it b4 or right now but not after 3 or 4 yrs.

why i want divorce...???

nothing abt him or my relationship with him to be remember or consider to stay back. i only want to thanks him for giving me an experience how it feel to be only making love wit 1 man for 1yr while the man was playing around behind me.

if only he never went to cancel my pr application, i'm able to start my life wit a better job n doesnt have to go back to my previous work line.

pr is not the purpose i married to him. my passport was given 2weeks to stay in singapore then i started to apply my pr. i applied 2times n it was rejected n my 3th application which is recently apply, he went to cancel it.

it was a big blow to me as i never thought he'll be so cruel. if pr is my motive into marrying him, i can jst wait till i got my pr n divorce him but i didnt coz i believe in fair games n that y i dont want to stab him from behind but then he did it to me.

i'm looking for a place to work now... i'm thinking to work at pure or not pure work place.... if i do pure, it wont enough for me to save n survive in singapore.. but if i do not pure, it gonna makes me feel worst abt myself as i'm feeling as woman with a real life without doing all the services anymore.

soon he'll stop my maintenance, even he havent stop yet but he havent pass me my next month allowance so this is one of the thing under my consideration on wat kind of workplace i have to chose.

last time b4 i'm married, with my job i was able not only to support my daughter wit good education n also tuitions but also my sister's school fees n her tuitions. part for it i was able to give my mum a better life... i dont know y the thought of getting back to work is scarring me... i feel so useless... my mental so confuse... in wat way can i get back my life...??? the life i had b4 i'm married.

guess this is my tribulation for ignoring my mum n friends advice. she advice me to build the house b4 married but coz i want to protect my husband financial, i hinder her advice. went she encourage me to go back to work even aft married once again i choose my husband over her. i know he was worry if i'll go back to the workline i was b4 n that y he is not allowing me to work but then even i want to do others kinds of job, he still dont like it.

but now i know wat n how it feel went u have no money, love n peace of mind... i do sometime still have the suicidal thought even though not as strong as b4... but i'm still far away from a peace of mind.

i'm still not sure which type of workplace i should choose but i know i have to decide soon as my medical check up will come out soon n i'm going penniless soon too.

wat a life bring me to.... i wish i can jst turn back the time n start making the right decision again n be more clever in reading his true colour.

is there anybody outside there believe in god...?? i do.. but so far it doesnt help me too.... ppl said it my negative karma to be in this workline n suffering from this marriage.... but.... for how long... i did tried killing myself already but still survive.. my mind is going crazy but not enough to make myself to be insane ... this is torturing n if not for my daughter who is staying with me, i already try to killing myself again n again...

once again, i'm not sure y i'm writing this here...... maby i'm out of my mind again. :confused:

RealEstateGuy
27-07-2009, 03:18 PM
where are you from? there are also two sides to every story.

euritage
27-07-2009, 04:21 PM

the result of irresponsible marriage...

my pity to you...

KingCheong
27-07-2009, 05:21 PM
Im sorry about ur plight, and your daughter too.
But i know saying these things wont help u a single bit.
i guess u jus wanna pour out ur sorrows so u dun haf to keep it urself.
but i learnt from experience nobody in this world can help u, not friends n not even family sometimes. ur on ur own!
do wat u must for the welfare of your daughter, hope when she grow up she will not make the mistakes that u committed.

alvinlsk
27-07-2009, 06:05 PM
felt sorry 4 u afta readin ur postin.to take ur own life away is a SIN!!!ur daughter needs u more den any1 else.4 GOD's sake u still deserves another chance in life.even if dont believe GOD den u must believe in urself.self pity emotions wil leads u no where,only silence n darkness or perhaps even death.its a good thing u had shared wit us ur story.remember...the good things always come 2 u when u feels good n the bad things will come 2 u when u feels bad.just 2 say...SUM1 OUT DEH MIGHT LEADS A MUCH MORE PAINFUL LIFE THAN U!

NewandLost
27-07-2009, 06:13 PM
I'm sorry to hear your story. I hope you find a way and find your happiness. It will come, just takes perservarance. There are never any winners in your trade or among the men who patronize. From what I hear and what I read the outcome is always bad. I think the answer for you might be to find God and to follow his way instead of going back to the trade. Money is not everything. Your sister can help herself. Your only obligation is to your daughter and to your mother if she cannot get any other help from other relatives. I dont know why women always have to carry the burden of the family among PRC when the brothers and fathers dont do anything. Defies the convention in SG.

NewandLost
27-07-2009, 06:20 PM
I reread your story. You said your mother encouraged you to go back to the trade. Unless your mother is bedridden and helpless and cannot work to eat she should not tell you this nor even encourage this. Its my own opinion based on values and based on norms for a parent child relationship and real rather than perceived needs. She's not your mother to say this to you. You dont owe her shit if she said this to you. Only care for your daughter.

ice-man
27-07-2009, 07:29 PM
TS

U write quite well for a TN Lady. Shouldnt have a Prob in finding some Normal Office Admin Job or something. Life is a struggle. All the best. I hope u tide over this asap.

DO_YOU_BJ
27-07-2009, 08:21 PM
i'm using my still husband id to online here. he is not the owner of this id anymore but i'm sure he still online here using his new id.

why i'm here..??

i was a masseuse 1yr5mths b4. i married to my client (my husband) last yr april. but soon aft the marriage ceremony i know i have just commited into a big mistake.

mayb it all my fault. jst aft 2months knowing him, we get married. less than 24hrs into marriage, his true colour started to come out. for the passed 2months b4 married, i showed him all abt myself, good or bad n he still wanted to marry me ... as for him he was very nice, caring, loving, understanding n responssible person... but it all only for the pass 2months.
How old are you?
A woman from the flesh trade would not have committed into a marriage in just 2mths?????? No logic

my mistake was to trust that i found an angel who save me from the dark work line... but never i thought this angel only here to through me deeper into the dark side.

i was a faithful wife for the pass 1yr of married n i'm still faithful to him even now we'r separated.
Well then, good for you.....
It will serve as a very good reminder for you to always remember, the difference between private property or public property

i love my life now as i'm not involve with any man but i'm afraid soon i need to go back to my previous workline n start to mix with more man n get more deeper into the job as i'm really need to start to save again to maintain my daughter who is schooling here.
Many times in life, we sacrifice ourselves for our children, but if you solely use your child as an excuse to going back into the flesh trade, then shame on you!!!!

my daughter is from my previous relationship (bf) n not my current husband. i still remember went only few months into marriage i already asked for divorce, n he said it would be pity for my daughter to lose another father if we divorce.
This statement already shows what kind of person you are in the mind.
You never learn about what life is all about, a monkey swinging from tree to tree looking for newer fresher fruits, once you feel you're tired of it, off to the next tree......this is your kind of character

i want divorce n i want it b4 or right now but not after 3 or 4 yrs.
See, your attitude towards divorce is no different from marriage, just like going to the drive thru making a takeaway order

peace of mind.
This is not obtained financially, this can only be attained spiritually! From your lifestyle, you lack of that critically!

i'm still not sure which type of workplace i should choose but i know i have to decide soon as my medical check up will come out soon n i'm going penniless soon too.

wat a life bring me to.... i wish i can jst turn back the time n start making the right decision again n be more clever in reading his true colour.
Dun bitch about the past.
No one put a gun on your head, remember.....you're from which line before, never ask, but make them give willingly, this trick you also know, but you gave willingly, so dun regret...regret also too late liao

is there anybody outside there believe in god...?? i do.. but so far it doesnt help me too.... ppl said it my negative karma to be in this workline n suffering from this marriage.... but.... for how long... i did tried killing myself already but still survive.. my mind is going crazy but not enough to make myself to be insane ... this is torturing n if not for my daughter who is staying with me, i already try to killing myself again n again...
If you know many gals from your previous line, you'll definately notice that they all think like you too!
Whole world owe them, Y god so unfair to them blah blah.......
Did someone force you to sell yourself?
Look, even your mother also know and encourage you......
If you're really GOD, would you help someone like you, who doesnt do anything but complain about this not fair, god no help me...and so on & so forth.....
Ask yourself a very simple question & your answer to yourself will probably show you why you're like this & that today!!!!!!!
The question is:
What have you done in your entire life to date are you proud enough to proclaim to the world about??????

The only victim here, is your kid, cos she's a bi-product of your stupidity & your attitude towards life.
I on the other hand, call me cruel, but do not feel any pity for you at all.....cos if you see very carefully, what you're facing now, is all of your own doin from the very start!

If you really wanna die, go Sofitel & jump, money back guarantee you will surely meet the maker!

NewandLost
27-07-2009, 08:57 PM
No message

NoNameNoNothing
27-07-2009, 10:24 PM
Firstly, what is the moral of this story? Finally a man KC a woman? If that is so, I am sorry, but like the other guys who got KC, learn to live on, please.

You were from the "dark" trade, well perhaps you put your eggs in a basket hoping that some guy will be the Robert to you and your daughter and perhaps your mother and other family members, but he turns out to be a bastard. Divorce and get on. You seemed to be able to get rid of the father of your daughter, right?

You write well enough and in really modern English language, so why think of going back to the dark trade? Get a proper job, goodness knows how many foreign talents have proper jobs without needing to open their legs or sell their bodies, or perhaps if they do, it is in the dark.

No one forced you into this life. There are people in worse situations, so why not just take stock of what you have, how you wish to go forward and then do it?

Good luck miss.

yjmteen
28-07-2009, 11:36 AM
my family or friends from my country doesnt know wat my previous job was. my mum encourage me to go back to work as she thought i was working as beautician. i'm malaysian not prc.

I reread your story. You said your mother encouraged you to go back to the trade. Unless your mother is bedridden and helpless and cannot work to eat she should not tell you this nor even encourage this. Its my own opinion based on values and based on norms for a parent child relationship and real rather than perceived needs. She's not your mother to say this to you. You dont owe her shit if she said this to you. Only care for your daughter.

NewandLost
28-07-2009, 12:04 PM
Like I said there are in the end no winners in the game. Plenty of braddahs in SG have been left bankrupt, homeless or even dead by women from your trade. No one is keeping score but its certainly tilted in the womens favor to date and unlikely to change. I'm sorry what happened to you but you should also realize a man who patronizes the trade is not really the man you want to be with. So consider it a teachable event where you have learned something about life. I really dont see what prevents you from taking an office job doing some administrative work as it seems you have good skills. There are plenty of people in SG facing hard times due to the economy or other unfortunate circumstances. The willingness to get up and change and improve is what lifts one from a further downward spiral whether its caused by themself, someone else, or just unfortunate circumstances. Posting here might garner sympathy and I think the braddahs provide it but it won't change your situation.

yjmteen
28-07-2009, 12:10 PM
i guess u all r right..

there r 2 side of a story..

i'm stupid n i'm end up in this stage coz of my stupidity n the worst choice i made in life...

i need god...

...... n by the way where is the sofitel...???

n nop.. nobody put gun on my head.. n ur not even sound cruel to me :)
...but it does help me to see better view of my situation.

another things about me, is.. i'm a out patient of imh . a week b4 i started taking my medication again aft stop taking it for almost a month plus.

i started taking it back aft knowing he went to cancel my pr application. i was admitted to imh for 10days end of march. i still need to see the doctor there every month even when i stop taking the medication.

i was once stop taking my medication because, i follow this temple chanting activity n it did actually help me to have a moments of peaceful mind... but then again i guess i'm not strong enough.... that y went i know the cruel things he did to me, i lost my faith.

n as u all said too.. nobody can help me... i'm alone in this situation... i bring this into my life n have to face it alone.

n self pity cant even solve my problem... so i'll try not to self pity myself again.. i hope i can change the way i'm thinking, at least it'll help me to start something new from this point.

i dont know what else i can do in changing the way i see my fate as i'm coming 32 n i feel so old already... but since i'm still alive then life worth to be fight for.... is it....

thank u everybody for reading n posting very important message in my tread.

Megatronzombie
28-07-2009, 12:19 PM
Sorry abt the state you are in but you never state why you wanted to divorce your husband? is it because he was violent, he was 2 - timing you or what??

yjmteen
28-07-2009, 12:30 PM
i still not sure y i'm posting my story here.. as i also believe it wont help solve my situation... but from all the reply, i guess i do get some kind of help here... but it not sympaty i need most right now... it doesnt help me feel good abt myself. but the real thought that have been posted here that help me to think the other side of the way i'm thinking.

b4 marrying him even went my friends as me not to married with the client... but on that time i still believe even man that patronizes the trade, still can be a good person if given a chance..... but now..... i believe u... the man who patronizes this trade not really the man i can be with forever... n i'm sorry that girl from trade did make others man life miserable.. but it not me.

i was thinking to work in his family company.. as i dont have any office work experience i dont dare to work with others company.. but it seem that his uncle also trying to protect him n rejecting my proposal. the company actually need an office girl as the staff right now is going to give birth soon... but no answer given to me so far.. n i jst take it as they r trying to avoid me working there.

guess i'm still very fortunate compare to others who effected by the economi down turn.. at least i'm still health n so do my daughter... i'll use my opportunity in the best way... thank u.

Like I said there are in the end no winners in the game. Plenty of braddahs in SG have been left bankrupt, homeless or even dead by women from your trade. No one is keeping score but its certainly tilted in the womens favor to date and unlikely to change. I'm sorry what happened to you but you should also realize a man who patronizes the trade is not really the man you want to be with. So consider it a teachable event where you have learned something about life. I really dont see what prevents you from taking an office job doing some administrative work as it seems you have good skills. There are plenty of people in SG facing hard times due to the economy or other unfortunate circumstances. The willingness to get up and change and improve is what lifts one from a further downward spiral whether its caused by themself, someone else, or just unfortunate circumstances. Posting here might garner sympathy and I think the braddahs provide it but it won't change your situation.

BKnight
28-07-2009, 01:33 PM
asking “why” seems easy enough. It’s just a little word

please read your thread title - you have to peel back the layers of your defination of your type of "better life" and you will get to the root cause of your problems.

btw how did you manage to use your husband id with your own passsword to log in? (you mentioned it in your previous post in another thread)

HCKing
28-07-2009, 02:08 PM
its yr side of the story we r reading nw, which could be far away frm the truth. but anyway, every foreigner who comes here to live, work and study are all after a better life, u r not the only one so start working out a realistic future plan and work towards it. what doesnt kills u makes u stronger, be determined and strong, i believe u will pull through. rem this: if u want success and happiness in life u can only rely on YOURSELF. those that can give u better life easily can also take it away frm u easily. hope u learn frm the lesson.

NewandLost
28-07-2009, 02:44 PM
what was the common denominator for your marriage? all unions must have a strong foundation hopefully built on something that is long lasting. i think you and your husband need to look inward and ask yourselves why you got marrried. if its for money, looks, and sex it wont last.

newyorker88
28-07-2009, 04:02 PM
i still not sure y i'm posting my story here.. as i also believe it wont help solve my situation... but from all the reply, i guess i do get some kind of help here....

You can think of picking up some skills that will be useful to you when you go back Malaysia. Maybe a beautification course, or hair dresser. Since all these are in line with your former job.

your daughter would be the biggest concern now. Not to put you down, but your gal needs a man in the house to give her affection. And guide her. A gal who has a male father is less likely to fall in love with the wrong type of man inthe future, as she has a father figure to look up to.

Schooling for her is one thing. SIngapore is not cheap, and have you consider sending her back to malaysia for schooling?

I know we cannot help much, but this place, we can give advice only.

yjmteen
28-07-2009, 08:53 PM
guess i did choose the wrong words for my tread title.. i'm not good in english.

well jst aft we married we surf this site together. we checked the tread abt the work place i used to work. b4 tat he use his id to post few message in the tread n on tat time suddenly he he told me tat this id is not his even though the id is the same nick with his email nick. i believe him.

aft few months.. i feel boring at home so i check the this id.. some how i found out it his id. went i confront him abt this, he tried to denied it.. but went i show him the proved then he admit it.

at first this id still under his email, there was once when i went back to my home town he used this id to online.. when i asked him abt it.. he jst said he only check some information for his friend. then few days aft tat i saw more then 5 service girl's number in his phone. i change the email n password of this id to mine now, but i believe he is using another id to online. he is a member of the "house of art" so.. others than tat i guess u guys can predict lah...

asking “why” seems easy enough. It’s just a little word

please read your thread title - you have to peel back the layers of your defination of your type of "better life" and you will get to the root cause of your problems.

btw how did you manage to use your husband id with your own passsword to log in? (you mentioned it in your previous post in another thread)

yjmteen
28-07-2009, 09:14 PM
its yr side of the story we r reading nw, which could be far away frm the truth.
i know it hard to believe special some1 with dark background like me.. it ok... i understand.

but anyway, every foreigner who comes here to live, work and study are all after a better life, u r not the only one so start working out a realistic future plan and work towards it. what doesnt kills u makes u stronger, be determined and strong, i believe u will pull through. rem this: if u want success and happiness in life u can only rely on YOURSELF.
i used to be very independent b4 i married, i believe i still can be one now.. i need to start believe tat only myself i can rely on now. i'll make sure this situation not gonna happen to me again

those that can give u better life easily can also take it away frm u easily. hope u learn frm the lesson.
... it was actually easy for him to persuade me to married him.. n i did pay a very high price for this lesson.. y i say he persuade me easily to get married because, few days into relationship with him my work place was actually visited by the av. but because he came to fetch me early tat day i was save from the av which was looking for those girl's name tat posted in this site. my name was posted in this site when i was still working in tat place. aft knowing the av, he said lucky i'm with him already n tat y i finished work early than usually n safe.. tat time i felt tat he is my angel.. few days aft the av incident, i resigned. i resign as i also doesnt want him to thinks abt wat i'm doing while working. he'll call n sms me very often once i arrived at my work place, since he is my angel who safe me from the av, i thought i can repay his kindness by resign my work... this is my lesson.

yjmteen
28-07-2009, 09:55 PM
well for me.. i married him coz i believe he is wat he showed to me b4 we married, n i started to fall in love with him aft been with him for few weeks. even though he is 3yrs younger than me but his thinking was mature n such a very responsible man n humble... these r the thing make me fall in love with him.

but believe or not it only for 2months. less than 24hrs we married some of the habit n charater that i never see from him b4, came out.. it was very shocking discovery n i was actually dissapointed. but he asked for a chance n time to change... from positive excuses his excuses become negative then become more worst... part of me believe his attitude toward me become more n more worst because of my out look.. i gained more than 15kg aft married. i was not slim b4 married n i become elephant aft married. he dont look at me the way he used to look at me, he avoid taking me for outting n doesnt even want to bring me out for bbq with his friends as wat he used to do b4.

now i understand y woman have to still taking care their out look even aft married n even if they husband says he doesnt mind or care if the wife gain weight as he'll always love her same as b4.

i dont think i married him for money, as i was earning much more than wat he giving me n it not even because his look. he only look good aft i groomed him.. his ex-gf even said tat he look good now compared to went they were dating tat time... sex..??? tat impossible... he is totally unexperience for my standard.. but stll i married him, even though it was not 1st sight love but i believe i did married him coz i was really believe tat he is my angel.. n i believe i love him or else i'll not married him n still faithful to him even aft separated for almost 5months.

and again tat all is my passed now... i'm ready to move forward, i jst need to make the 1st step... i think i can do this.. i jst need a long lasting determination to make my 1st step...... wish me luck.

what was the common denominator for your marriage? all unions must have a strong foundation hopefully built on something that is long lasting. i think you and your husband need to look inward and ask yourselves why you got marrried. if its for money, looks, and sex it wont last.

Kigo San
28-07-2009, 09:57 PM
TS,

I had a quick glance at your topic and the posted.

My words to you.
There is nothing wrong to want to lead a better life and this is the dream of majority ppl of 65% who lived on earth planet.
(Which mean you are just like an Antz/ordinary folks/commoner)

Your only problem is, you must still lived on for your child (Daughters) and for your mum and to keep alife.

however, you mentioned that you are under-medical treatment and from the surface, I would assume you need to be on medicaton for about 2 years.
(please get treatment and don't stop, otherwise your stress/depression will go deeper. You will go for counsel also at the same time)
Try to call any counselling helpline from the website and meet up a counsellor to talk about your problems, and they will assist you, trust me)

If you are jobless, you can look into those helpline for single-mother or social welfare scheme to help you tide on this hard time.

Next is you must leave your past trade and start afresh, its never easy road...however, you can approach CDC for job.

Be it you are singaporeans, or PR or foreigner, you must bite the tough part in life, life is never fair. (When the going get tough, the tough get going)

Reason I am writing these is, I see the struggles of the good-part in you and you need some enlightment to pull-yourself. you are not that bad, but to lead a hard and ordinary life is never easy.

Enuff said here, 3 thing as below, pls do it.

DO NOT ENTERTAIN THE THOUGH OF DIE, think of your child & mum and tell yourself you can and will raise your child and you will live with dignity.

PLS go and seek help from a counsellor and talk about your case and listen to advice from them, not advice from any ppl on the street, ppl who are critical or the other side ... to empathy on you.)

Pls countinue the medication treatment until you can manage your own mind and feelin and emotions.

Take care and nthg more from here.
do not feel ashamed to ask for help. go talk about it with a social welfare, like single-mother helpline, etc and so on.

if you keep self-pity yourself, its meaningless, do not entertain those thinking and pray, if you think its help you.

No-One own you anything, you either make it or dig your own fall.

In fact, my heart is heavy writing these .... as you will not even to imagine what kind of life "HELL" was to me. (Those are past, not meant to share)

pls help yourself and help your child. :)

yjmteen
28-07-2009, 10:11 PM
i'm planing to get some diploma either in tourism management or spa. i hope aft working for few months i'll manage to save some money for the course.

i do worry abt wat my situation right now will effect my daughter's future... but i hope the god will hear my pray in this matter, to protect her from all the misfortune i had in my life.

i'm considering to send her back next yr. but if her final exam is good, i might try my best to let her stay n school here. my mother in law can help me taking care of her aft school while i'm working, but i'm not planing to burden her so much too.. it all depend on my daughter exam result.

actually because she is with me, i'm still alive. everytime i'm thinking to do stupid things, she'll be the 1st person in my mind tat remain me i should be strong n not giving up my life... so for the time being my decision to send her back is all depend on her final exam.

may it be an advice or criticism is important to me now.... even it hard to take or follow but at least it open another door for my situation.

You can think of picking up some skills that will be useful to you when you go back Malaysia. Maybe a beautification course, or hair dresser. Since all these are in line with your former job.

your daughter would be the biggest concern now. Not to put you down, but your gal needs a man in the house to give her affection. And guide her. A gal who has a male father is less likely to fall in love with the wrong type of man inthe future, as she has a father figure to look up to.

Schooling for her is one thing. SIngapore is not cheap, and have you consider sending her back to malaysia for schooling?

I know we cannot help much, but this place, we can give advice only.

yjmteen
28-07-2009, 10:23 PM
TS,

I had a quick glance at your topic and the posted.

My words to you.
There is nothing wrong to want to lead a better life and this is the dream of majority ppl of 65% who lived on earth planet.
(Which mean you are just like an Antz/ordinary folks/commoner)

Your only problem is, you must still lived on for your child (Daughters) and for your mum and to keep alife.

however, you mentioned that you are under-medical treatment and from the surface, I would assume you need to be on medicaton for about 2 years.
well the doc actually told me abt the 2yrs medication.. i tried to stop b4 but now i'm back to the medication. a bit dissapointed as i wish to get free from this drugs but i guess i still need to be under medication
(please get treatment and don't stop, otherwise your stress/depression will go deeper. You will go for counsel also at the same time)
Try to call any counselling helpline from the website and meet up a counsellor to talk about your problems, and they will assist you, trust me)

If you are jobless, you can look into those helpline for single-mother or social welfare scheme to help you tide on this hard time.
i never know there r such organisation tat can help for foreigner single mother in singapore.. i'll check n find abt the social welfare then.

Next is you must leave your past trade and start afresh, its never easy road...however, you can approach CDC for job. cdc..???

Be it you are singaporeans, or PR or foreigner, you must bite the tough part in life, life is never fair. (When the going get tough, the tough get going)

Reason I am writing these is, I see the struggles of the good-part in you and you need some enlightment to pull-yourself. you are not that bad, but to lead a hard and ordinary life is never easy.

Enuff said here, 3 thing as below, pls do it.

DO NOT ENTERTAIN THE THOUGH OF DIE, think of your child & mum and tell yourself you can and will raise your child and you will live with dignity.

PLS go and seek help from a counsellor and talk about your case and listen to advice from them, not advice from any ppl on the street, ppl who are critical or the other side ... to empathy on you.)i went to see the family service centre b4 but at the end the counselor also cant do anythg for me... all because i'm not even pr.

Pls countinue the medication treatment until you can manage your own mind and feelin and emotions.

Take care and nthg more from here.
do not feel ashamed to ask for help. go talk about it with a social welfare, like single-mother helpline, etc and so on.

if you keep self-pity yourself, its meaningless, do not entertain those thinking and pray, if you think its help you.

No-One own you anything, you either make it or dig your own fall. i hope i'm not to late to stop from digging my own fall. i know i cant change the thing tat had happen but i guess i can still do something better for the future .. is it..

In fact, my heart is heavy writing these .... as you will not even to imagine what kind of life "HELL" was to me. (Those are past, not meant to share)

pls help yourself and help your child. :)
i'll for this day onward :)

yjmteen
28-07-2009, 10:30 PM
today i manage to tell one of my close friend about my situation. she was a bit angry as i didnt inform her abt my problem b4 but then i'm glad at least i dont have to keep lie to her abt myself.

she passed me some of her study case, i'll be helping her to do her course's study case. n helping her actually help me to determine to really go for self upgrading.. n yes.. i'll do it :)

how i'll be able to do so...?? i'm not sure but i believe some how i'll manage to do it.

Spinx
28-07-2009, 10:51 PM
Tonight i will pray for u............

Lives is full of hopes.
My life is not easy too but i will never give up.
U must try your best to live for your kid.
Seeing your kid grow up should be your goal from now.
Life is a funny thing.
U never know what is waiting for u in the future.
Maybe few yrs from now, u will have a good life.
and u will be telling yourself, luckily i never do stupid thing.

Please share your feeling and thoughts here.
It is no good to keep inside your heart my yourself.
U can see many of the brothers care for u although they are strangers to u.

Lastly.Be strong!

yjmteen
28-07-2009, 11:07 PM
thank u :)

from now on i'll make sure tat one day i'll be able to tell myself "lucky i never do the stupid thing"

i'm actually can feel tat i'll be able to say so soon too :)

this place in fact is full of stranger to me.. but i appreciate all their post might it be advice or criticism... it did help n teach me to see the others side of the door to my situation tat i'm not able to see by myself.

Tonight i will pray for u............

Lives is full of hopes.
My life is not easy too but i will never give up.
U must try your best to live for your kid.
Seeing your kid grow up should be your goal from now.
Life is a funny thing.
U never know what is waiting for u in the future.
Maybe few yrs from now, u will have a good life.
and u will be telling yourself, luckily i never do stupid thing.

Please share your feeling and thoughts here.
It is no good to keep inside your heart my yourself.
U can see many of the brothers care for u although they are strangers to u.

Lastly.Be strong!

Spinx
28-07-2009, 11:29 PM
Good.
I just pray for u.
Pray for u to have good luck and better life.....

I never bluff la....
Maybe others may think i'm a crazy man but i do not care.:D

Forget to add. Most important is u must have confident in yourself.
Be confident in whatever u do or any decision u make.

If u must go back to your old work because u got no choice, just go but u must have a plan to get out.

BKnight
29-07-2009, 06:11 PM
One of the first things you have to decide is whether your marriage can be saved and rebuilt or not. If there is no choice of recovery, you must begin the work of healing, through acceptance, growth and empowerment. It’s often a matter of helping yourself get back to take control of the rest of your life by learning how to change your own attitude, expectations and life skills so that you can forgive (if possible), trust yourself and move on. Instead of chancing doing the same thing again, you can figure out what you can do differently in the future if a similar situation arises.

Please remember this statement:.I cried because I had no shoes and then I met a man who had no legs - Maybe then you would be able to feel genuinely grateful for what you have and all it brought you - seeing if you can find the gift in each situation for you. Good luck!

p/s this cried is not the same as the one who got raped inside a ktv :D

sportt
29-07-2009, 06:45 PM
i live for my mum and son and every one that love.

I died i break all the hope of my mum and my son .

That the reason i chose to carry on

I lost my dauther on 26.3.2007 today is she birthday 29.7.05. Even u give the whole world meaning nothing to me anymore.

you still have a lot of hope

dragos
29-07-2009, 10:19 PM
what's over is over...look to the future

HCKing
29-07-2009, 11:17 PM
Please remember this statement:.I cried because I had no shoes and then I met a man who had no legs - Maybe then you would be able to feel genuinely grateful for what you have and all it brought you - seeing if you can find the gift in each situation for you. Good luck!

well said bro. there r many more out there in worse state and situation than TS. TS u should faster go seek professional help frm the right channels to try solve yr problems. Be brave and strong. if there's a will there's a way.

p/s that 'one' should also seek professional help but different channel.:D

cqueen
29-07-2009, 11:49 PM
Rather than worry about

the conditions of your adversity,

why not replace it

with positiveness, perserverence, good faith and strong will power

to strive for a brighter and happier tomorrow.

newyorker88
30-07-2009, 11:47 AM
i'm planing to get some diploma either in tourism management or spa. i hope aft working for few months i'll manage to save some money for the course.

i do worry abt wat my situation right now will effect my daughter's future... but i hope the god will hear my pray in this matter, to protect her from all the misfortune i had in my life.

i'm considering to send her back next yr. but if her final exam is good, i might try my best to let her stay n school here. my mother in law can help me taking care of her aft school while i'm working, but i'm not planing to burden her so much too.. it all depend on my daughter exam result.

actually because she is with me, i'm still alive. everytime i'm thinking to do stupid things, she'll be the 1st person in my mind tat remain me i should be strong n not giving up my life... so for the time being my decision to send her back is all depend on her final exam.

may it be an advice or criticism is important to me now.... even it hard to take or follow but at least it open another door for my situation.

I guess you need friends to talk to also. Talking out your frustration and pain will help you to manage your emotions better. This is a good place to write out your experience, and read what you have written. From it, you can see yourself, and help yourself to grow.

your daughter could follow your footsteps, if she did not have a male role figure to look up to. This is something that you got to watch out. Not that you go around looking for another BF or what. You got any uncles that is still around? That will be a male figure in the house. Or father in law? It is good to hear that your mother in law is supportive of you.

All the best, and always speak out your pain, fear, and anger, and not to keep in yourself.

Oralcraz
30-07-2009, 12:54 PM
thank u :)
from now on i'll make sure tat one day i'll be able to tell myself "lucky i never do the stupid thing"
i'm actually can feel tat i'll be able to say so soon too :)
this place in fact is full of stranger to me.. but i appreciate all their post might it be advice or criticism... it did help n teach me to see the others side of the door to my situation tat i'm not able to see by myself.

Who's right Who's wrong is not important now. What's right and What's not is the way to move forward now. Keep calm, meditate, you will see the light. The light that will make you think right, think positive, the light that will give you inner strength. Good luck and Best Wishes.

yjmteen
30-07-2009, 02:02 PM
i went to see the doctor at the hospital yesterday.
he was a bit shocked to see how different my situation compare to my previous appointment with him... i was looking n doing great at that time, he said.

under his recommendation, i'll need to see the hospital counselor as the physiology's fee is out of my budget. it mean i need to go to tat hospital twice in a month...

aft hospital i went for interviews.. drop down at my friend's work place n then she paid for my meal... funny feeling.. i cant even afford to share paying the meal... talking to her make me feel better..

my mother in law was taking care my daughter while i was away. i met her went i was back home... as usually she trying to comfort me n end up crying herself.... i'm not sure if i my eyes was wet coz of my problems or because she was crying...

leecs
30-07-2009, 02:05 PM
Hope it all goes well for you.

yjmteen
30-07-2009, 02:29 PM
One of the first things you have to decide is whether your marriage can be saved and rebuilt or not.
save...... i tried to save it, at tat point our marriage was only a months or 2 old. tat time he was still giving a positive answer... but after few months.. his answer become negative then worst.. at the end he take my problem with his mum as opportunity to get rid of me from his life. i believe some where in the between of my problem with his mum, he started to look another woman. i have the prove tat he is having another relationship or unofficial marriage with a thai girl. so i dont thinks i can save anything from this marriage again.

If there is no choice of recovery, you must begin the work of healing, through acceptance, growth and empowerment. It’s often a matter of helping yourself get back to take control of the rest of your life by learning how to change your own attitude, expectations and life skills so that you can forgive (if possible), trust yourself and move on.
one thing tat i learnt from him is.. dont believe in god or karma... but then untill now i still cant apply this kind of believing in my life... mayb i shoulh be more cruel to makes sure i'm able to survive from another same mistake... wat kind of right attitude n expectation tat i should apply in my life now???.... from my situation i learn tat the more selfish ur the more better ur life is. the more cunning ur the more easier ur get the thing u want. the more ur good in acting n pretending the less negative outcome u get in life..

Instead of chancing doing the same thing again, you can figure out what you can do differently in the future if a similar situation arises.
pray tat i'll change my attitude, expectation n skill for my better future for the sake of my daughter... but i cant do all the things tat i wrote on top lah... i better stick wit my kampung girl's value but more intelligent n thinking using brain rather than heart :p

tat wat my friend been telling me too.. i might feel tat my life is the worst in the world but then actually i'm much more lucky as i'm still healthy n still able to start doing something better n i did actually learn some lesson which she never be able to get even if she go back to school.

tat funny.... i was raped 2times in my life :(

yjmteen
30-07-2009, 02:31 PM
so sorry to hear tat. hope ur doing good now.....

guess my situation is not tat bad oh.....

I lost my dauther on 26.3.2007 today is she birthday 29.7.05. Even u give the whole world meaning nothing to me anymore.

yjmteen
30-07-2009, 02:34 PM
salute...

yes sir.. i'm now... no more looking back...

except went i was so weak i do peek my passed for a while lah... :p

what's over is over...look to the future

etct88
30-07-2009, 02:36 PM
tat funny.... i was raped 2times in my life :(

ahhh.... that rape case he referring is slightly different.......:p:p

sorry to hear you were raped twice, don't worry. Chinese saying, 'Sky have eyes'. Do do what you need to do, no one can and will understand the route you take. There is no right or wrong, as long as you don't not hurt or get hurt.

One famous word... KARMA

Am sure you will find your happiness the way you are determine/determination point to.

Best of luck....:)

yjmteen
30-07-2009, 02:48 PM
i have a little bit positiveness, perseverence now but zero good faith but a little bit strong will power to strive for a brighter n happier tomorrow.....

i know it not enough.... but i better than the 1st time i started this thread... is ti..???

Rather than worry about

the conditions of your adversity,

why not replace it

with positiveness, perserverence, good faith and strong will power

to strive for a brighter and happier tomorrow.

yjmteen
30-07-2009, 02:58 PM
i'm... imh.. :p ... beside i feel thinks this site is also a right channel...
hhmmm... isnt it..??? ... i believe so :)
is not tat i never learn or know abt this phrases...
but i alwasy forget abt it went the time i really need the encouragement from this phrases...
thanks for remaiding me.. :)

[QUOTE=HCKing;3962172]well said bro. there r many more out there in worse state and situation than TS. TS u should faster go seek professional help frm the right channels to try solve yr problems.

Be brave and strong. if there's a will there's a way.

p/s that 'one' should also seek professional help but different channel.:D

BKnight
30-07-2009, 03:05 PM
Kampung girl's value is good and unlike city girls, kampung girls are great cooks. However, here in Singapore, the kampung era is long gone. The world has moved on. One should move out of this kampung mentality because "modern" people would not hesitate to take advantage of innocent kampong mentality folks. The word to learn is streetsmart and not to fall in love out of gratefulness because it would not last and thats so yesterday:p

yjmteen
30-07-2009, 03:22 PM
my father passed away last yr november... i have 1 uncle at my home town... my father in law is busy man...

boyfriend dont have but boyfriends.. yeap... in the future lah :)

i dont see myself keeping thing into myself only anymore now. i'm still afraid to tell my friends n family so much abt my situation as they will really worry abt me... but this place help me to let out my feeling openly.. guess it because nobody see me in person here, so it make me feel safe.. n actually this site is not tat bad as wat i thought. even how naughty is this site is... there r still good heart people here too :) :)

my mother in law is not tat bad person lah.. but i just cant stay together with her.. we'r totally different kind of person. he cant even stay with his mum..then how can i..?? the worst thing was he been telling his previous gfs tat his mum already passed away, i'm the only person he told tat his mum still alive.. while staying with her, i found out y he dont like her.. but i guess it to late now... we'r over ...but lucky his mum still consider me as her daughter :) .. i still have some1 who can help me take care my daughter went i have to study n work next time.. she actually loves my daughter very much even she is only her step grand daughter.

talking abt this, remind me... even i have lost my husband but i'm actually in return have a mother n father in singapore.. bless..?? i believe i'm...

I guess you need friends to talk to also. Talking out your frustration and pain will help you to manage your emotions better. This is a good place to write out your experience, and read what you have written. From it, you can see yourself, and help yourself to grow.

your daughter could follow your footsteps, if she did not have a male role figure to look up to. This is something that you got to watch out. Not that you go around looking for another BF or what. You got any uncles that is still around? That will be a male figure in the house. Or father in law? It is good to hear that your mother in law is supportive of you.

All the best, and always speak out your pain, fear, and anger, and not to keep in yourself.

yjmteen
30-07-2009, 03:24 PM
thanks... i'll :)

Who's right Who's wrong is not important now. What's right and What's not is the way to move forward now. Keep calm, meditate, you will see the light. The light that will make you think right, think positive, the light that will give you inner strength. Good luck and Best Wishes.

yjmteen
30-07-2009, 03:26 PM
thank u :) ... it will, with all the encouragement, definitly can :)

Hope it all goes well for you.

yjmteen
30-07-2009, 03:29 PM
streetsmart... hhmm... i never know abt tat b4... but i know wat it mean by now already... i'll apply tat... streetsmart.... yes i'll :) thanks again.

Kampung girl's value is good and unlike city girls, kampung girls are great cooks. However, here in Singapore, the kampung era is long gone. The world has moved on. One should move out of this kampung mentality because "modern" people would not hesitate to take advantage of innocent kampong mentality folks. The word to learn is streetsmart and not to fall in love out of gratefulness because it would not last and thats so yesterday:p

Spinx
30-07-2009, 09:01 PM
yjmteen,
If i log in this site, first thing i do is see your thread.
I will be very relief if i seeing u reply all the bro comment and u writing your thought and feeling down. Because i know u are alright.
Please promise me, be strong..............

yjmteen
31-07-2009, 08:57 AM
i'm speechless.. i dont know wat to say.. well i reply coz i appreciate the times n energy tat they put to post somethign for me here.. sure i'll be more stronger than yesterday :)

i guess i need to share a good new tat happen to me early this morning...

guess wat.... i dont have to worry abt my allowance :) thanks god tat he (husband) decided to give me my full amount n i'm actually planning to reduce my allowance once i have a job n reduce more went my financial is stable :)

goodness if only u guys can see how happy my smile is now... well i do smile but not a happy one lah.. but now it different... i feel i been bless.. thank u god :)

i know tat, wat he give to me is making me happy but then he also can take away it easily too n on tat time i'll be sad again.. but at least i dont have to worry for 1month n still have 1 month to get a job... i can concentrate on looking job n not to worry i dont have bus fees...

i dont know how to thanks n who to thanks for this blessing...

i just want to say " THANK YOU VERY MUCH"

yjmteen,
If i log in this site, first thing i do is see your thread.
I will be very relief if i seeing u reply all the bro comment and u writing your thought and feeling down. Because i know u are alright.
Please promise me, be strong..............

DO_YOU_BJ
31-07-2009, 09:53 AM
讲来讲去都是为了钱
As predicted from my 1st post!
Hopeless
It is good that you posted your story here for the bros to see.
All the pity, the moral support, the encouragement.
But as usual, many will fail to see your true self behind your sad pathetic mask
你的心态已经不属于人的了。
什么都翻不了你,只有钱能代表你的一切

Well this is my conclusion, but i do urge bros to read deeper into her post & see from the start till the then end, how everything unfolds.
This is exactly why I always preach, treat ghosts as human, in the end, only you loose....cos once they've given up their morality for $$$$$, the only thing that drives them to live will be $$$$$$.....once they have no money, they'll loose the drive to live.

Like my sifu always tell me
有些人真的值得我们去同情
可是, 有些人根本不值得我们去同情
Perfect example

Textbook all in black & white.

Oralcraz
31-07-2009, 11:39 AM
guess wat.... i dont have to worry abt my allowance :) thanks god tat he (husband) decided to give me my full amount n i'm actually planning to reduce my allowance once i have a job n reduce more went my financial is stable :)
goodness if only u guys can see how happy my smile is now... well i do smile but not a happy one lah.. but now it different... i feel i been bless.. thank u god :)
i know tat, wat he give to me is making me happy but then he also can take away it easily too n on tat time i'll be sad again.. but at least i dont have to worry for 1month n still have 1 month to get a job... i can concentrate on looking job n not to worry i dont have bus fees...
i dont know how to thanks n who to thanks for this blessing...
i just want to say " THANK YOU VERY MUCH"

Keep up the lively spirit. Remember, get a right and practical job. Get an income. Spend right and only on things that you need. Not the things you feel like wanting. This will help you save up some money. Yr future need it. Yr daughter need it. Good luck.

BKnight
31-07-2009, 12:19 PM
in short: learn a real skill for sustainable living rather than a temporary surge of happiness with hand-out because it will not last.

自食其力 -乐在其中

newyorker88
31-07-2009, 01:24 PM

I share your sadness as I lost my only daughter when she was young too. Life have to go on, for the sake of the rest of your family. Dont give up.

Time will help to ease the pain, but scar will always remain.

Spinx
01-08-2009, 02:01 PM
Yjmteen,
Good to hear u got good news.:D
See........What got everytime bad luck ones?
This is what i tell my girlfriend too.
Something good is bound to happen sooner or later.

yjmteen
01-08-2009, 07:43 PM
have u guys read yesterday newpaper..??

almost same case as my situation... and again it prove tat client cant be the partner of our life n also same for the others side....

wish her doing good now...

yjmteen
01-08-2009, 07:44 PM
:) thanks ... ur always welcome....

讲来讲去都是为了钱
As predicted from my 1st post!
Hopeless
It is good that you posted your story here for the bros to see.
All the pity, the moral support, the encouragement.
But as usual, many will fail to see your true self behind your sad pathetic mask
你的心态已经不属于人的了。
什么都翻不了你,只有钱能代表你的一切

Well this is my conclusion, but i do urge bros to read deeper into her post & see from the start till the then end, how everything unfolds.
This is exactly why I always preach, treat ghosts as human, in the end, only you loose....cos once they've given up their morality for $$$$$, the only thing that drives them to live will be $$$$$$.....once they have no money, they'll loose the drive to live.

Like my sifu always tell me
有些人真的值得我们去同情
可是, 有些人根本不值得我们去同情
Perfect example

Textbook all in black & white.

yjmteen
01-08-2009, 07:47 PM
definitily gonna save for the rain days.... thanks

Keep up the lively spirit. Remember, get a right and practical job. Get an income. Spend right and only on things that you need. Not the things you feel like wanting. This will help you save up some money. Yr future need it. Yr daughter need it. Good luck.

yjmteen
01-08-2009, 07:54 PM
i got wat u mean....

today i just found out abt a diploma in diet n nutrition. it something i'm interest with.. but i'm not sure the market for this diploma.... :confused:

in short: learn a real skill for sustainable living rather than a temporary surge of happiness with hand-out because it will not last.

自食其力 -乐在其中

Spinx
01-08-2009, 08:02 PM
Well, I not very sure about diet and nutrition kind of things.
but more and more people going for healthy lifestyle.
Think it should be good............

yjmteen
01-08-2009, 08:08 PM
so sorry to hear abt her.. but i'm sure she is in a better place now... ppl says, children become angel aft they left the world.... i believe tat.

ur a strong person ... i'm not sure wat happen to me if tat happen to me.. no i dont want it to happen to me... but u know wat... ur a living prove tat tough ppl last than tough time :) if u can .... i believe i can too..

I share your sadness as I lost my only daughter when she was young too. Life have to go on, for the sake of the rest of your family. Dont give up.

Time will help to ease the pain, but scar will always remain.

yjmteen
01-08-2009, 08:18 PM
i hope others get some benefit from my experiment too... tat no such as bad luck all the time.. :p

well... i can say tat i'm ready for another tough time but.... nop.. i dont wish to have any tough time from now on... but then i cant run away if it bound to come is it... just be streetsmart lah.....

Yjmteen,
Good to hear u got good news.:D
See........What got everytime bad luck ones?
This is what i tell my girlfriend too.
Something good is bound to happen sooner or later.

yjmteen
01-08-2009, 08:34 PM
hhhmmm... y didnt i think abt it b4...

i'm going for the course's seminar on this coming wednesday so i guess i'll get more info abt the prospect of this course.

Well, I not very sure about diet and nutrition kind of things.
but more and more people going for healthy lifestyle.
Think it should be good............

Spinx
01-08-2009, 08:37 PM
Luck comes but it would not stay forever.
Therefore, u must make the most of your luck.
Learn a skill and get a stable job.

I do not think u can depend on your husband forever.
Or I doubt he will give u money for long period of time.

Learning a new skill or starting a new job will be difficult.
So u must be prepared and Don't give up hope.

lao Gui
01-08-2009, 08:44 PM
This is not the end of the world. For the sake of yout daughter,,,,,move on.
I knew of a few massaeuse who got married and were happy with their life.
Probably u should move back to malaysia, cost of living there is lower.
Good luck.

yjmteen
01-08-2009, 09:04 PM
i hope my luck long enough to land me in a independent situation.

Luck comes but it would not stay forever.
Therefore, u must make the most of your luck.
Learn a skill and get a stable job.

I do not think u can depend on your husband forever.
Or I doubt he will give u money for long period of time.

Learning a new skill or starting a new job will be difficult.
So u must be prepared and Don't give up hope.

yjmteen
01-08-2009, 09:11 PM
i have few friends who married n leading a happy life too.. i do envy them... if before i hate him for wat he did to me but now... i dont see him as enemy anymore.. thanks for all the encourgment i got from here, i'm focusing on my future plan now.

n i definitily going back to my home town as i believe i cant forget the land where i grew up.. but singapore is still the place i want to be for the time being... n i believe i can be as good as others singaporean if i'm given the opportunity.... at least better than him lah :p

This is not the end of the world. For the sake of yout daughter,,,,,move on.
I knew of a few massaeuse who got married and were happy with their life.
Probably u should move back to malaysia, cost of living there is lower.
Good luck.

yjmteen
02-08-2009, 07:36 PM
:)
it a day full of blessing for me today....

i'm bless with hope n tat is enough for me to feel secure... amen :)

it feel like i'm back home to a place where i'm comfortable with.

Spinx
02-08-2009, 08:36 PM
Good to know u are feeling fine now.

I think Sin is the place for u to work.
Imagine with Sin $ after converting into riggit, u could send more home for your kid and mother.:D

Cocky
03-08-2009, 02:12 AM
There is 1 chinese saying (Sorry, my chinese is not to good) "Tian Wu Jui Ren Zi Ru" mean there is always a way out in every instant.

Who in this world dont wish or want a better life? But the word we should bear in mind should be "Contentment".
I do share your sentiment and I feel sorry for you. But again, there are ppls far more worst of than you.

Be strong, not just for yourself but for your little girl. She already dont have a father, dont make her lose her mother too.
You have no idea how tough & lonely life can be grwoing uo without a dad or a mom.

Hang in there, future may not be as worst off than now.;)

yjmteen
03-08-2009, 08:20 AM
wanna share some goodnews again...

:)

guess wat.... i'm bless again....

well it not a big amount but at less it did makes me feel i'm not so bad luck actually..

i dont always do this only sometime in a blue moon i do buy the ticket n i still remember the last time i win somethg from this ticket was last yr b4 september...
yea it almost a yr actually.. it was bigger than wat i got today but still this gift makes me so happy... yiiipppiieee... :)

but so sorry lah.... cant belanja u all with my $18 isnt it..... :p

yjmteen
03-08-2009, 08:27 AM
"sin" as "singapore" or "sin" as "sin" ???

well wat ever it is... it true in both of it also lah :p

Good to know u are feeling fine now.

I think Sin is the place for u to work.
Imagine with Sin $ after converting into riggit, u could send more home for your kid and mother.:D

yjmteen
03-08-2009, 08:47 AM
i do see the is a way out for my situation too eventhough i didnt see it b4 :)
i guess i should stop saying "understand" but then should say "understood" oh... yes i understood.

thanks n i'm infact more better off compare to the lady who mentioned on the last friday newpaper... thanks god... n my pray for her.

because of my situation i'm actually giving her more pressure in education.. i know i should slow down but i dont know.. i jst lost my temper most of the time now. that y i believe i need to find the real peace in my mind n heart so tat i can be a good mother again..
went i'm back to work part for my back to study budget i'll definitly going to send her to good tuition centre.

i might not able to give her a daddy anymore but i'll make sure she will never lose me as a mother untill she her self reject me went she is mature enough to be on her self :p ... got bf dont want mummy already lor...

i believe the future is not so wosrt for me already..... coz i'm bless with hope... thank you :)

There is 1 chinese saying (Sorry, my chinese is not to good) "Tian Wu Jui Ren Zi Ru" mean there is always a way out in every instant.

Who in this world dont wish or want a better life? But the word we should bear in mind should be "Contentment".
I do share your sentiment and I feel sorry for you. But again, there are ppls far more worst of than you.

Be strong, not just for yourself but for your little girl. She already dont have a father, dont make her lose her mother too.
You have no idea how tough & lonely life can be grwoing uo without a dad or a mom.

Hang in there, future may not be as worst off than now.;)

Spinx
03-08-2009, 08:22 PM
"sin" as "singapore" or "sin" as "sin" ???

well wat ever it is... it true in both of it also lah :p

Haha............:D
You can tell joke now...........
I can feel that your confident and self-believed improve more and more each day.
Good! Keep it up!

yjmteen
03-08-2009, 10:36 PM
was so angry just now... y?

my daughter finished her friend's homework n no time to finish her own...
my goodness... i dont want her to become like me... putting others b4 herself...

while scolding her.. i suddently remind myself tat i cant get so agitated as it'll makes my mental condition more worst. i stop scholding her n hope she'll learn her lesson...

yjmteen
03-08-2009, 10:40 PM
n who do think i should thanks for this improvement i have now.... :p

joke while i can coz i have no time joke went the trouble visiting me again :p

ooopppsshh... others than problem from my daughter, nothing else will make me headache lah.....

Haha............:D
You can tell joke now...........
I can feel that your confident and self-believed improve more and more each day.
Good! Keep it up!

yjmteen
03-08-2009, 11:31 PM
:(
guess i did give my daughter too much pressure.. she is having headache.

i took her to the near by clicnic just now but it already closed. even though she is sleeping now, but i feel tat she is still having her headache. she told me she been having the headache for 2 days..... it makes me feel worst... goodness wat have i dont to her...

i need to low down my expectation abt her study... i mean she is only p2 n still 7yrs old... wat did i think..???

i should have help her n not scolding or pressure her ...... i want her to stay with me here tat y i hope her shcool performance get better but then again i'm asking too much from her... rather than putting myself into her shoe, i want her to be in my shoe.... it unfair for her!

ok.. doesnt matter wat.. i'll keep her by my side. she is doing good or bad in her study she'll be always with me... i need to stop pressuring her...
god help me.

Cocky
04-08-2009, 09:08 AM
TS,

Every human in this world have a certain amount of stress. Whether a person is working, studying, doing own business etc.
Who in this world have no pressure, but again try not to give "extented" pressure to your little gal. Being @ school, she will face her own pressure from school work, teacher & peers etc.
When she is home, she get pressure from you as a mother........! Aiyo, give your little one some break lah.
I understand as a parent, you wanted your child to be best in your contact but again ask yourself whether are you giving her to much pressure?
As for doing other ppls homework, if I may suggest. Talk to her, explain to her that she should finish her own work before helping others.
Teaching & coaching a child take a lots of patience and time.

Just my 2 cents worth..........

Spinx
04-08-2009, 09:39 PM
was so angry just now... y?

my goodness... i dont want her to become like me... putting others b4 herself...

while scolding her.. i suddently remind myself tat i cant get so agitated as it'll makes my mental condition more worst. i stop scholding her n hope she'll learn her lesson...

Take it easy, please.
Your kid only 7 yrs old nia.
explain to her slowly.
Actually not a bad idea at all.......doing more homework can actually improve faster.;)

kwaychup
04-08-2009, 11:23 PM

You will be smiling more the day that you totally don't need to depend on him.
So work hard towards that day to come.

because of my situation i'm actually giving her more pressure in education.. i know i should slow down but i dont know.. i jst lost my temper most of the time now. that y i believe i need to find the real peace in my mind n heart so tat i can be a good mother again..
went i'm back to work part for my back to study budget i'll definitly going to send her to good tuition centre.

:(
guess i did give my daughter too much pressure.. she is having headache.

i took her to the near by clicnic just now but it already closed. even though she is sleeping now, but i feel tat she is still having her headache. she told me she been having the headache for 2 days..... it makes me feel worst... goodness wat have i dont to her...

i need to low down my expectation abt her study... i mean she is only p2 n still 7yrs old... wat did i think..???

well i do think you need to ease some education pressure of your child.
i mean, she knows her homework and she's helping people to do it as well.
so she's knows what the teachers are teaching her.
don't stress your child out too much.

P.S : i think she's much better than me when i was 7 yr old. i think i don't even know what the teacher was teaching at all.

well if you do have alot of pressure and frustation, try channelling is somewhere else instead of your child.
it's bad for you and your child.

Cheonging101
05-08-2009, 09:54 AM
P.S : i think she's much better than me when i was 7 yr old. i think i don't even know what the teacher was teaching at all.

Same here. :p

When I was 7, I don't even do my own homework, let alone do for other people. :D

yjmteen
05-08-2009, 05:07 PM
i'll do my best to keep her away from the way i was brought up...
what is "fl" .... ????

Sista, just make sure you dun bring her up the way you were brought up can already.
Anyway, since you need $$$$, you do fl or not ah?
If so, can PM me pls pls
I am a sucker for milfs

yjmteen
05-08-2009, 05:15 PM
i went to her school today to fetch her but she have to stay back so i took her bag back home.. b4 leaving i kisses n told her i love her.. she hugs me n i feel so bless....

went she home just now, i keep reminding myself no more pressure for her.. i even cancel her abacus tuition class today so tat she will have extra time to rest as she still have headache... n we'r going out to nite for the diploma preview so i'll take her with me.. went i told her i'm going back to study, she ask me y...??? :)

i need to learn to trust her. i know she is clever n in her own way she can be better than me.

TS,

Every human in this world have a certain amount of stress. Whether a person is working, studying, doing own business etc.
Who in this world have no pressure, but again try not to give "extented" pressure to your little gal. Being @ school, she will face her own pressure from school work, teacher & peers etc.
When she is home, she get pressure from you as a mother........! Aiyo, give your little one some break lah.
I understand as a parent, you wanted your child to be best in your contact but again ask yourself whether are you giving her to much pressure?
As for doing other ppls homework, if I may suggest. Talk to her, explain to her that she should finish her own work before helping others.
Teaching & coaching a child take a lots of patience and time.
i guess i dont have much of patience :(

Just my 2 cents worth..........

yjmteen
05-08-2009, 05:20 PM
ur right... y didnt i think abt it b4.....

Take it easy, please.
Your kid only 7 yrs old nia.
explain to her slowly.
Actually not a bad idea at all.......doing more homework can actually improve faster.;)

yjmteen
05-08-2009, 05:32 PM
i believe i'll be full of satisfie went i'm totally dont need his money anymore... i miss the feeling of financially independent.. i still remember the time b4 i meet him....... work.... work.... go back kampung... work... work... go back kampung.... i miss my mum, sister n my kampung so much now :(

well the reason y she wants to help her classmate was bcause the teacher said her drawing was nice so went her friend tat not good in drawing asked her to draw for her at 1st she dont want coz scare the teacher scold but the friend force her to take the drawing paper... i mean it ok if she help her friend but at least she finish her one 1st b4 her friend homework.. but then untill she dont have time to finish her own homework.. tat make me really angry.. but i guess i was angry coz of my situation too lah.. i mean i should as wat u say, channel my frustration or sadness to others things n not her.. it my fault.

ehhhmmm.. i still remember wat i learn in my k2... n wat the thing i love much to learn went i was in p1 n p3.... n.... heheh.. guess i should not put her in my shoe lah oh....

You will be smiling more the day that you totally don't need to depend on him.
So work hard towards that day to come.

well i do think you need to ease some education pressure of your child.
i mean, she knows her homework and she's helping people to do it as well.
so she's knows what the teachers are teaching her.
don't stress your child out too much.

well if you do have alot of pressure and frustation, try channelling is somewhere else instead of your child.
it's bad for you and your child.

yjmteen
05-08-2009, 05:37 PM
sorry but... reading ur post...

really makes me laugh......... hhehehehe.... i mean u mush be kidding ... sure..??? ....wow...

ok i just remember... if i cant finish my home work... i did actually copied my friend's answer went i was in sec4.... heheheh... at least i can avoid the teacher scolding.......... shhhhh.... dont tell my daughter.... hehehe...

guess i was not a good student too... :p

Same here. :p

When I was 7, I don't even do my own homework, let alone do for other people. :D

Spinx
05-08-2009, 08:21 PM
Good, good, good!
Write all what happen to your life here daily.
Be good or be bad. I hope more good things lah.:p
At least this is a good way to get your feeling out.
I know it is suffering if u keep everything inside your heart.
If u have a close friend, share it with her/him.
If not, share it with us..............

This is what i do when i cannot tell anyone and i need to let go my feeling or stress.

yjmteen
05-08-2009, 11:01 PM
well i can share wit my friends actually but mostly the feedback i got is not challenging...

i need more info n out of the box comments, so tat i can widen my thinking.
maybe some ppl dont think this is the right place but... just see how far my emotion n mental improve since i started writing here :)
thank u.

ppl in this forum is like all those "smilies" faces... we dont really know the real personality the owner of the "smillies" but through their words, we can understand their real character better than if we read from their real face.

but then again i feel save n secure, writing my thought n daily life here as i dont know u n u cant see me too..... :p

Good, good, good!
Write all what happen to your life here daily.
Be good or be bad. I hope more good things lah.:p
At least this is a good way to get your feeling out.
I know it is suffering if u keep everything inside your heart.
If u have a close friend, share it with her/him.
If not, share it with us..............

This is what i do when i cannot tell anyone and i need to let go my feeling or stress.

yjmteen
05-08-2009, 11:18 PM
i jst came back from the diploma in diet and nutrition preview... i paid for the registration n the course will start 7 oct n it take 5months to complete.

this course is something i been looking for n aft complte this course they still have the degree also n the degree take 2yrs to complete... i love the degree... i do have few worries but again i believe the god will take care of it for me. since i have passion in this course, i believe things will turn good for me.

the academy is quite new, this is only their 4th intake actually... but everything got it 1st time is it since i been looking for an academy to take this course but only oversea university provide this course.....so yeap.. i'm gonna take the course from this academy.

can u imagine.... i'm a degree holder went i'm divorce..... :p

HCKing
06-08-2009, 12:16 AM
i jst came back from the diploma in diet and nutrition preview... i paid for the registration n the course will start 7 oct n it take 5months to complete.

wah u so fast settled yr financial woes liao??:eek:

yjmteen
06-08-2009, 10:34 AM
i wish i can settle my financial this fast... the registration is $150. i only paid tat. the others amount can pay instalments 10times.

so wat do u thinks... should i rob u to pay for my course ??????:eek:

wah u so fast settled yr financial woes liao??:eek:

HCKing
06-08-2009, 10:49 AM
i wish i can settle my financial this fast... the registration is $150. i only paid tat. the others amount can pay instalments 10times.

so wat do u thinks... should i rob u to pay for my course ??????:eek:

aiyo dont rob me la i no $$ to even further study leh, i O level nia.:D

yjmteen
06-08-2009, 10:55 AM
o level is better already lor...

cant rob u then i have to work hard lor.... :( poor me.....
but if i budget no sushi n shasimi, no durian, no make up, no this fashion, n.. more no... should be enough lah....... no need to rob anybody :cool:

aiyo dont rob me la i no $$ to even further study leh, i O level nia.:D

Oralcraz
06-08-2009, 12:26 PM
well the reason y she wants to help her classmate was bcause the teacher said her drawing was nice so went her friend tat not good in drawing asked her to draw for her at 1st she dont want coz scare the teacher scold but the friend force her to take the drawing paper... i mean it ok if she help her friend but at least she finish her one 1st b4 her friend homework.. but then untill she dont have time to finish her own homework.. tat make me really angry.. but i guess i was angry coz of my situation too lah.. i mean i should as wat u say, channel my frustration or sadness to others things n not her.. it my fault.

Yr daughter has a soft and kind heart. That's why, she gave in to help her friend. My son also like that when he was young. I too got boil up but control. I advise him : "boy, is good to help others, especially if they are in real need. However, what you are doing is not helping him, you are actually helping him to CHEAT...and is not right. What you should say to him next time is if he needs help, ask him to come to our house and do the work together. You will help tuition him along if he needs help...and don't mention to him he is cheating."
My boy understood and true enough, that friend never came and never ask him again. They are still friend today 10 yrs on. Good luck.

Vincent4499
06-08-2009, 01:23 PM
Hi,

i had roughly gone thru it and found it very interesting.

It is the strength of what u believe that help you.

In this world, as long as you are willing to work hard even you are not having

high IO..etc you will still be a winner in the end.

It is how you suffer now tried to save on unwanted "things" and when you

are in better position than you can buy it.

Cheer to you to a better better life.

BKnight
06-08-2009, 01:32 PM

this course is something i been looking for n aft complte this course they still have the degree also n the degree take 2yrs to complete... i love the degree...

You have to check if the course programmes are accredited or not locally.

btw, what can one do with this kind of qualification? Therapist??? Please take note that the market for this type of job is actually very little compared to other jobs. So you might want to consider carefully....you dont fall in love over a degree, its all about practicality that must be bankable to secure a job and make money

The best way to find out more is to go to Singapore Nutrition and Dietetics Association (SNDA Singapore Nutrition and Dietetics Association (http://www.snda.org.sg/)) to enquire more from them.

Also, since this is a sex forum, in your pursuit of your courses, do let all of us know what type of diet will help us in our sexual enhancement and longer than 2 hour staying power and any SYT chio bu in your class..hehehehe

Good luck! :D

yjmteen
06-08-2009, 02:46 PM
noted...

Yr daughter has a soft and kind heart. That's why, she gave in to help her friend. My son also like that when he was young. I too got boil up but control. I advise him : "boy, is good to help others, especially if they are in real need. However, what you are doing is not helping him, you are actually helping him to CHEAT...and is not right. What you should say to him next time is if he needs help, ask him to come to our house and do the work together. You will help tuition him along if he needs help...and don't mention to him he is cheating."
My boy understood and true enough, that friend never came and never ask him again. They are still friend today 10 yrs on. Good luck.

yjmteen
06-08-2009, 02:51 PM
strength of wat we believe... willing to work hard...winner in the end.. equivalent with " a better better life" ... noted...

Hi,

i had roughly gone thru it and found it very interesting.

It is the strength of what u believe that help you.

In this world, as long as you are willing to work hard even you are not having

high IO..etc you will still be a winner in the end.

It is how you suffer now tried to save on unwanted "things" and when you

are in better position than you can buy it.

Cheer to you to a better better life.

yjmteen
06-08-2009, 03:27 PM
the academy provide 3 level of the course. i'm taking the level 2. level 1 is less cost money but not included on how to use the diploma to make money. level 2, got the practical n get opportunity to participate with their programs co-operate with private n gorverment organisation. the 3 level is more to franchise business which cost more than $15000.. it totally out of my budget.

i did asked if the course certificate is acredited or not locally... the certificate can be use to find a job in singapore but if the certificate can be use to get "s pass" she is not sure...

with the diploma we actually can do nutrition talk at seminar, it gonna be totally different from just a therapist. we can do consultation abt diet n for those ppl with health complications. with degree we can do n go futher. we can have our own training academy n recruits new student to promote our own products.. with degree certificate we r not only can work in hospital or private clinic but also can start bussines as wat she is doing... tat wat makes me love the degree.... but i'll check the website tat u gave me.. thanks.

i do worry if i took the course from wrong place as i'm investing all i have into it.... so i guess all i can do now is pray for the best to happen lor...

You have to check if the course programmes are accredited or not locally.

btw, what can one do with this kind of qualification? Therapist??? Please take note that the market for this type of job is actually very little compared to other jobs. So you might want to consider carefully....you dont fall in love over a degree, its all about practicality that must be bankable to secure a job and make money

The best way to find out more is to go to Singapore Nutrition and Dietetics Association (SNDA Singapore Nutrition and Dietetics Association (http://www.snda.org.sg/)) to enquire more from them.

Also, since this is a sex forum, in your pursuit of your courses, do let all of us know what type of diet will help us in our sexual enhancement and longer than 2 hour staying power and any SYT chio bu in your class..hehehehe
hhhmmm.. good idea oh.. mayb i'll do my case study in this subject next time.. u'll be my 1st case study oh.... got u :p

Good luck! :D

Cheonging101
06-08-2009, 04:30 PM
sorry but... reading ur post...

really makes me laugh......... hhehehehe.... i mean u mush be kidding ... sure..??? ....wow...

ok i just remember... if i cant finish my home work... i did actually copied my friend's answer went i was in sec4.... heheheh... at least i can avoid the teacher scolding.......... shhhhh.... dont tell my daughter.... hehehe...

guess i was not a good student too... :p

It's true! I hate doing homework. I mean, do I sound like an educated Renaissance man?

Anyway, great that you found humor here to lift the otherwise dreary parts of everyday life.

See? Who said SBF is all about sex? So, sis TS, want sex or not? :D

Spinx
06-08-2009, 08:38 PM

this course is something i been looking for n aft complte this course they still have the degree also n the degree take 2yrs to complete... i love the degree... i do have few worries but again i believe the god will take care of it for me. since i have passion in this course, i believe things will turn good for me.
the academy is quite new, this is only their 4th intake actually... but everything got it 1st time is it since i been looking for an academy to take this course but only oversea university provide this course.....so yeap.. i'm gonna take the course from this academy.

Good. Good. Good!
From what u write, i can feel u have back your confident back.
Keep it up!

It is ok u start from low. Work hard and who knows one day u may be a instructor or maybe somebody who famous in nutrition kind of things.

TheSpecial-One
07-08-2009, 10:24 AM
Best way to live your life is to fight on...for many reasons. for your child. for your debts. for your life. for your dreams.
Not forgetting...for your parents to be proud of you. for your friends who cares for you. and for all the bros here who are encouraging you!

I hope my statements helps. It's based on my personal experience by talking to many people with difficulties. :)

yjmteen
07-08-2009, 05:02 PM
wat is SBF ...? TS ....???

It's true! I hate doing homework. I mean, do I sound like an educated Renaissance man?

Anyway, great that you found humor here to lift the otherwise dreary parts of everyday life.

See? Who said SBF is all about sex? So, sis TS, want sex or not? :D

yjmteen
07-08-2009, 05:07 PM
thanks.. i feel good too..

Good. Good. Good!
From what u write, i can feel u have back your confident back.i do.... cool... :)
Keep it up!

It is ok u start from low. Work hard and who knows one day u may be a instructor or maybe somebody who famous in nutrition kind of things.i'm dreaming tat days will come soon....

yjmteen
07-08-2009, 05:14 PM
i wish u know tat ur helping n ur doing it just right....
thank u very much...

Best way to live your life is to fight on...for many reasons. for your child. for your debts. for your life. for your dreams.
Not forgetting...for your parents to be proud of you. for your friends who cares for you. and for all the bros here who are encouraging you!i hope i'm not disappointing u all... i'll fight for a better future n i'll also fight to keep myself as clean as posibble... n i really mean it..... bless me...

I hope my statements helps. It's based on my personal experience by talking to many people with difficulties. :)

Spinx
07-08-2009, 09:31 PM
Starting will be difficult.
It will be a long and tedious road for u.
I do not think u will see result within few mths or even 1 or 2 yr.
Be prepare and do not give up.

Do u know u are not the one who got big problem?
In fact, my problem is currently very big too.:D

Max77
09-08-2009, 09:13 PM
...How old are you?
A woman from the flesh trade would not have committed into a marriage in just 2mths?????? No logic

Got, my best buddy married his wife this way. Although didn't get married within 2mth, the reason oni tat they choose to R.O.M pick-a-date-line-up-long-queue-behind-others. Why i still remember? Coz i never tot FL on tourist visa can get married even after she's on white card...amazing loop hole...

U know wad, on the date i went to the Lawyer Firm to be his witness, 2 guys fr M.O.L/M.O.M came down also, for wad u know? To deliver her passport which was retained during investigation. Tat's one hell of a wedding ceremony i've been thru man...really PEI FU my buddy's determination...lolz :p

However, they r still together, although not so happily-ever-after...(maybe all i heard fr him is pouring out of his sorrow oni thus the impression). Maybe some newly married couple r like tat ba...

As for the lady mentioned in TS's post, i believed u already made up ur mind le, u r not here to ask for guidance, u r here to announce ur decision. Ur S.O.P is fuck ur life upside down for money, find a carrot head and rest for a while gasping for breath feel tat happiness more important than money, then fuck ur life upside down again when u feel money more important now-then find another carrot head. (or at least tat's wad most of the bystanders see)

As for the lady's husband, i hope u don't giv up before a hard fight. Remember wad u've said during Solemnization? See how hard u wanna fight for ur happiness already. Always look into urself for the answer...close all eyes of logics and u'll feel the truth

Maybe lah...depend on ur destiny also

yjmteen
10-08-2009, 12:54 PM
nop... it not the right time to give up yet :p

Starting will be difficult.
It will be a long and tedious road for u.it doest in fact a long n tedious road.... but not gonna give up now....
I do not think u will see result within few mths or even 1 or 2 yr.
Be prepare and do not give up.

Do u know u are not the one who got big problem?
In fact, my problem is currently very big too.:Du dont hive up now too lah.... ok.....

yjmteen
10-08-2009, 12:57 PM
cant really understand the message inside this post actualy.. guess it bcoz my poor english n lack of understanding to those shortform words...

wat ever it is.... thanks :cool:

Got, my best buddy married his wife this way. Although didn't get married within 2mth, the reason oni tat they choose to R.O.M pick-a-date-line-up-long-queue-behind-others. Why i still remember? Coz i never tot FL on tourist visa can get married even after she's on white card...amazing loop hole...

U know wad, on the date i went to the Lawyer Firm to be his witness, 2 guys fr M.O.L/M.O.M came down also, for wad u know? To deliver her passport which was retained during investigation. Tat's one hell of a wedding ceremony i've been thru man...really PEI FU my buddy's determination...lolz :p

However, they r still together, although not so happily-ever-after...(maybe all i heard fr him is pouring out of his sorrow oni thus the impression). Maybe some newly married couple r like tat ba...

As for the lady mentioned in TS's post, i believed u already made up ur mind le, u r not here to ask for guidance, u r here to announce ur decision. Ur S.O.P is fuck ur life upside down for money, find a carrot head and rest for a while gasping for breath feel tat happiness more important than money, then fuck ur life upside down again when u feel money more important now-then find another carrot head. (or at least tat's wad most of the bystanders see)

As for the lady's husband, i hope u don't giv up before a hard fight. Remember wad u've said during Solemnization? See how hard u wanna fight for ur happiness already. Always look into urself for the answer...close all eyes of logics and u'll feel the truth

Maybe lah...depend on ur destiny also

yjmteen
10-08-2009, 01:13 PM
i'm not sure if the purpose i'm writing here bcoz i was looking for guidance or to publish my decision or just wanna let out how i feel... guess wat ever it is, it doesnt matter coz i dont own others ppl minds n their thought.

but i do know tat i found a lot of response tat come from many different direction which is helping me to see the things tat i cant see.. n thanks for tat.

these few days, i didnt online here as i found new place to channel my energy for a better reason... do u know tat i found the treasure of life from here....?? n i'm heading to the treasure n learn wat the best things i can do for my life.... it is perfect n wonderfull.

i wish i can share it with u all as gratitude for all the posts u been posted here, but then again i guess u'll laugh me if i told u the truth... i found the treasure coz it is the time for me to found it.... i pray tat u all will find it too...

i'll be still checking my inbox went i got the time.... but.... i guess it the time for me to stop writing here in my thread :) .... but will be writing went i'm in deppres again lah...

thank u everyone for reading n posting here.... may god bless u always ;)

DO_YOU_BJ
10-08-2009, 05:17 PM
Ok, so when your so called Ex-hubby forgets or misses to give you your maintainance fee again, you'll be stressed and back to give us more of your entertaining sob sob stories....

Spinx
10-08-2009, 08:06 PM
i'm not sure if the purpose i'm writing here bcoz i was looking for guidance or to publish my decision or just wanna let out how i feel... guess wat ever it is, it doesnt matter coz i dont own others ppl minds n their thought.

but i do know tat i found a lot of response tat come from many different direction which is helping me to see the things tat i cant see.. n thanks for tat.

these few days, i didnt online here as i found new place to channel my energy for a better reason... do u know tat i found the treasure of life from here....?? n i'm heading to the treasure n learn wat the best things i can do for my life.... it is perfect n wonderfull.

i wish i can share it with u all as gratitude for all the posts u been posted here, but then again i guess u'll laugh me if i told u the truth... i found the treasure coz it is the time for me to found it.... i pray tat u all will find it too...

i'll be still checking my inbox went i got the time.... but.... i guess it the time for me to stop writing here in my thread :) .... but will be writing went i'm in deppres again lah...

thank u everyone for reading n posting here.... may god bless u always ;)

Good. Good. Good!
In that case, i don't wish to see u in this thread again.
Best of luck and wish u success for whatever thing u do.;)

yjmteen
12-08-2009, 12:15 PM
yesterday 1 of my friend finaly married with her long time bf (ex-client)

i'm so happy for her... i know her life will be much better than before.

this kind of amazing occasion do makes me feel tat life full of hope .. so never give up lor.. :-)

Spinx
12-08-2009, 10:14 PM
Good lah.
Everywhere there is hope........
For u to catch it.........:D

Today big setback to me.
And my hope seem slipping away..........
But i will learn from u.;)

DO_YOU_BJ
13-08-2009, 06:18 AM
In life, dun hope
Aim!
But aim with intelligence and practicality
Many hope too much that's why end up fat hope or no hope!

yjmteen
24-08-2009, 11:22 PM
ur wrong..... aim is nothing without hope..... hope is the 1 tat empower aim. separating them mean useless..... good luck with ur aim

In life, dun hope
Aim!
aim using wat.... small head or big head....????
But aim with intelligence and practicality
Many hope too much that's why end up fat hope or no hope!aim to much end up with xiao baby..... hehhhhe:p

BKnight
25-08-2009, 08:09 PM
What!!!!!!!
You got small head one?? :eek::confused:
Thought you were the ex-wife of this nics?

yjmteen
01-09-2009, 04:17 PM
lucky i only have 1 head. 2 heads more problem isnt it..

What!!!!!!!
You got small head one?? :eek::confused:i dont have lah.. woman got small ball meh... this head is refering to the DO_YOU_BJ's one lah
Thought you were the ex-wife of this nics?i wish i'm his ex-wife... i'm not yet lah

Spinx
06-09-2009, 05:13 PM
Lonnnnng time never log in.

Just word of encouragement.
DON"T GIVE UP!

yjmteen
12-09-2009, 11:21 AM
sure no problem

Lonnnnng time never log in.better than never :)

Just word of encouragement.still keep stronger
DON"T GIVE UP!

yjmteen
12-09-2009, 11:24 AM
:D u know wat i dont even feel wan to have a relationship with man anymore... might consider a same sex relation lah :cool:

just kidding :p no more mistake for sure :)

The next time someone want to marry you,you have to be very careful.You can`t afford to make the same mistake twice!

alberttoh
13-09-2009, 12:45 AM
This whore writes great fiction !

boyboy72
13-09-2009, 03:01 AM
Hi TS, just hope everything turns out fine for you.
To me, life is short and all of us have our own limitation. So be happy and make do with what you have. Just make sure that you bring up your daughter well, instead of thinking so much about the rest.
All of us will fall in a way or another just remember that it's not the end of the world. Your future is in your own hand so fight for it.

yjmteen
13-09-2009, 08:57 AM
got to do wat is the best for the time.

Hi TS, just hope everything turns out fine for you.
To me, life is short and all of us have our own limitationlimitation.. tat the word i been looking for.. i do have my limitation...[/COLOR][/COLOR] So be happy and make do with what you have. Just make sure that you bring up your daughter well, instead of thinking so much about the rest.not thinking abt wat had happen but abt wat the next step... hopefully not over thinking:D
All of us will fall in a way or another just remember that it's not the end of the world. Your future is in your own hand so fight for it.

BKnight
13-09-2009, 10:37 AM
There are three methods to gaining wisdom. The first is reflection, which is the highest. The second is limitation, which is the easiest. The third is experience, which is the bitterest.

Negative thoughts will limit the way you live your life. Limiting beliefs prevent you from fulfilling your true aspirations and can destroy your confidence, self-esteem and ultimately your future. If you are desperate to take control of your life's direction, but have doubts and excuses that prevent the necessary changes from taking place, you will be harbouring damaging negative thoughts and limiting beliefs.

Negative thoughts and limiting beliefs are normally founded on events of the past. Accept that you cannot do anything now to change the past and let it go. The past is the past - it is time to move on to a brighter future. Break free from ill-founded, self-depreciating beliefs and embrace a positive, happy and successful future.

rex475833
14-10-2009, 04:58 PM
got to do wat is the best for the time.

dear sister ,pls stay strong ,don't give up,life still goes on no matter what happens.
i am just like u everything falls apart ,my job for many years lost due to a stupid mistake .now have to restart back from scatch .take care:mad::D