PDA

View Full Version : Warning Alert: Jojo from Nimble Finger (Got cheated)

redbear123
26-07-2009, 02:31 AM
Hi all,

Been lurking here for ages but finally decided to post because of a terrible experience I had from Jojo of Nimble Finger on Saturday night. Hope to warn anyone reading to be wary of her. Here's my story.

I had been a regular at Nimble since 2005 and at one point I was even visiting every week! They had some amazing girls there in the past like Noni, Snow, Carmen, Vivian, etc as well as a really clean and nice decor and friendly front desk staff. So after having taken a one year break from this place after having lost a lot of money from the stockmarket crash I finally decided to come back tonight to see if it was still as good as before. What a bad decision.

As I approached this place everything seemed as nice as before, friendly front desk lady remembered me and I asked who was available and chose one hour with Jojo, a late 30s woman who has been there a long time.

Everything proceeded as normal as I paid the $50+ entrance fee. After a very poor and short standard massage lasting 10 minutes, we got to the full Specials. After barely 5 minutes of basically nothing it was obvious to me that she was very unskilled and lazy and simply wanted to get to the end and collect some money. (I know this because she kept on trying to put a condom on right from the beginning, I know their tricks) So I made it known to her and finally requested another girl.

I have very high standards and am more than willing to pay and tip but I expect good service in return. Surprisingly, she seemed happy and quickly stood up and dressed and insisted I pay her for the Specials before she leaves, despite doing basically nothing for 5 minutes. Nothing at all except some light kissing, and remember that I paid for an hour.

Naturally, I argued that I should not pay the full amount. She became very combative and threatened to report me for rape. (I found that quite puzzling and amusing as nothing of the sort happened and it was *her* that would be in unintended trouble as unlicenced prostitution is illegal)

Stunned at this escalation I took the high road to compromise and tried to calm her down, I asserted I would be willing to pay her if she completed the full one hour time slot, forget the replacement. She refused. (Basically the situation she offered was that I would have to pay her for doing basically nothing, on top of the entrance fee AND the replacement girl.)

This is where things get freaky. She grabbed my bag and blocked the door preventing me from leaving. (Remember, at this point I knew getting a replacement was a lost cause and I just wanted her to get on with the massage for the remaining 45 minutes if I am to pay her the money for the Specials despite not actually getting any Specials! I am too kind sometimes.)

After another 10+ minutes of insults and threats from her I got dressed and asked her to get the front desk lady to mediate. (Still waiting for my massage) Front desk lady refused to take sides as it was admittedly a matter between me and Jojo. (This goes on for another 20+ minutes. Time that I paid for)

Fast forward to the end and I gave up and paid her the money for Specials.
(Coincidentally, this was almost at the end of my time slot.)

It was only after I got home did I realise how stupid I was in remaining calm during that whole episode and getting cheated in the process. She (they?) were just playing for time and could only realistically allow me to leave after holding me there by arguing for over half an hour.

There are times where one must wonder if voluntary subservience and compromise does indeed have any karmic benefits. :(

Liquid@cid
26-07-2009, 10:57 AM
Hi all,

It was only after I got home did I realise how stupid I was in remaining calm during that whole episode and getting cheated in the process. She (they?) were just playing for time and could only realistically allow me to leave after holding me there by arguing for over half an hour.

There are times where one must wonder if voluntary subservience and compromise does indeed have any karmic benefits. :(

She threaten you for rape, you can threaten her to call the vice team, even newspaper, see who more jialat :rolleyes:

CityOfAngels
26-07-2009, 11:33 AM
In this kind of situation, guess I'll do the same and paid the lady on the spot then make a complain to the boss later. No point argue with the bitch cos guy tends to loss out when the matter escalate.

Appreciate that you put it up here to warn us.

lblittlebear
26-07-2009, 11:49 AM
That's right. If what you said is true, that's, never enter her and nothing being done in the 5-10 mins, I don't see how she can charge you for rape.

On the other hand, she would be more afraid if you report to av.

She threaten you for rape, you can threaten her to call the vice team, even newspaper, see who more jialat :rolleyes:

Cerberus
26-07-2009, 12:01 PM
Just trying to scare you bah. Should had play hardball and tell them you are calling the police to come down for investigation.

Liquid@cid
26-07-2009, 12:51 PM
Just trying to scare you bah. Should had play hardball and tell them you are calling the police to come down for investigation.

Ya, i think in the end they will be the one begging you to make the matter rest, instead of you trying to settle it calmly.....:rolleyes:

Anyway i feel that sometimes we singapore cheongsters are too soft, paisay to voice out our dismay for this type of paid-sex issue, sometime these FLs just wanna took advantage of the nice character spotted in singaporean......

If it would be me in that situation, i wouldn't even bother to pay a single cent, would force my way out of the shop and see what they can do to me???:rolleyes:

chukeliang
26-07-2009, 12:59 PM
Hi all,

thks , good that u let other ppl knoe:D

haonan25
26-07-2009, 02:45 PM
Ya, i think in the end they will be the one begging you to make the matter rest, instead of you trying to settle it calmly.....:rolleyes:

Anyway i feel that sometimes we singapore cheongsters are too soft, paisay to voice out our dismay for this type of paid-sex issue, sometime these FLs just wanna took advantage of the nice character spotted in singaporean......

If it would be me in that situation, i wouldn't even bother to pay a single cent, would force my way out of the shop and see what they can do to me???:rolleyes:
haha, bro.. u will punch her instead of force ur way lor... hehe

Ray06
26-07-2009, 02:51 PM

Bro,
Like that you become very popular............I don't most Bros here like to end up on Newspaper.
Come to such situation really no choice but to pay up and f*ck off for ever...:D

redbear123
26-07-2009, 04:34 PM
[QUOTE=Liquid@cid;3951537]Ya, i think in the end they will be the one begging you to make the matter rest, instead of you trying to settle it calmly.....:rolleyes:

QUOTE]
Yes, definitely. It is very tempting for me to report this place to the Anti-Vice with the expected repercussions for everyone working there.

But then I think about all the other innocent by-standers working there, many of whom are decent and honest and just trying to earn a living without an education. Revenge and retribution may be sweet for me but at the expense of people who had nothing to do with this incident. So I will not do that.

I guess I have to put my faith on the market and karma to exact its punishment. As a service or product quality drops, so does demand for it. Let the market forces do its work. Hence my reason for posting about this incident to let everyone know.

Put it down to my naivete and and overly gracious character, but I will learn.
Fool me once shame on you, fool me twice..................

redbear123
26-07-2009, 04:35 PM

Yes, definitely. It is very tempting for me to report this place to the Anti-Vice with the expected repercussions for everyone working there.

But then I think about all the other innocent by-standers working there, many of whom are decent and honest and just trying to earn a living without an education. Revenge and retribution may be sweet for me but at the expense of people who had nothing to do with this incident. So I will not do that.

I guess I have to put my faith on the market and karma to exact its punishment. As a service or product quality drops, so does demand for it. Let the market forces do its work. Hence my reason for posting about this incident to let everyone know.

Put it down to my naivete and an overly gracious character, but I will learn.

newyorker88
26-07-2009, 09:03 PM
. Hence my reason for posting about this incident to let everyone know.

Put it down to my naivete and an overly gracious character, but I will learn.

If I were you, just make a huge scene and leave. Once you are out of the door, it is game over for the gal.

tomliu9090
26-07-2009, 09:33 PM
hi bro,

where is the fuck place, i will go and ask jojo to rub and i will fuck her upside down. I have encountered one incident at at one tuna opp jalan sultan by the name of xiu yin. Stripped and wait for the masseue to came in and the 1st thing whether i will ask for special service and i told her that depend on her altitute and service but she insists i must have special bf otherwise she will not proceed. I get angry and fuck her off and their lady boss came in to soothe me but i told her this is the last time i be here and just got dressed and walk out from the suck place.

redbear123
26-07-2009, 10:35 PM
hi bro,

where is the fuck place, i will go and ask jojo to rub and i will fuck her upside down. I have encountered one incident at at one tuna opp jalan sultan by the name of xiu yin. Stripped and wait for the masseue to came in and the 1st thing whether i will ask for special service and i told her that depend on her altitute and service but she insists i must have special bf otherwise she will not proceed. I get angry and fuck her off and their lady boss came in to soothe me but i told her this is the last time i be here and just got dressed and walk out from the suck place.

Heh, an even better idea I had was for everyone to go to the place and choose Jojo, but *do not* accept the special service when she asks, thereby wasting her time and no money for her. The masseuse only gets a tiny portion of the entrance fee.

If everyone visiting her doesn't accept any Specials then she will go bankrupt soon. Or if you want Specials, have her massage you normally first then request for another girl for the Special. But make sure she doesn't undress first otherwise what happened to me could happen to you too and she could force you to pay or accuse you of rape.

The address is: 1 Goldhill Plaza, #03-09 Singapore 308899 (Opposite United Square)

So any of you guys going there, remember to either avoid Jojo altogether, or you could choose her but avoid her Special. Bankrupt her!

ken ken
27-07-2009, 01:25 PM
Heh, an even better idea I had was for everyone to go to the place and choose Jojo, but *do not* accept the special service when she asks, thereby wasting her time and no money for her. The masseuse only gets a tiny portion of the entrance fee.

If everyone visiting her doesn't accept any Specials then she will go bankrupt soon. Or if you want Specials, have her massage you normally first then request for another girl for the Special. But make sure she doesn't undress first otherwise what happened to me could happen to you too and she could force you to pay or accuse you of rape.

The address is: 1 Goldhill Plaza, #03-09 Singapore 308899 (Opposite United Square)

So any of you guys going there, remember to either avoid Jojo altogether, or you could choose her but avoid her Special. Bankrupt her!

your method dont work la . who will want to pay $50 entrance fees to see her ! i got better idea , all samsters call her HC to book her and all dont turn up. she will be fully book but nobody turn up.

solderjob
27-07-2009, 01:59 PM
Hi bros, to punish this kind of WLS, is to
- First Step - Agree to their request of Sepcials
-Second Step - Request for doggy style even when they refused
-Third Step - While changing position to doggy style, quickly pull out the condom from your pe*is and INSERT IT IN RAW INTO the v-hole of the WL.
-Fourth step - Spray sperm inside raw.

Punishment Job done.

newyorker88
27-07-2009, 02:50 PM
-Third Step - While changing position to doggy style, quickly pull out the condom from your pe*is and INSERT IT IN RAW INTO the v-hole of the WL.

Punishment Job done.

You asking for trouble? I mean STDs.....

viewpanel
27-07-2009, 03:50 PM
Better suggestion.... jus post about this Jojo to storm website... then give them abt 3 days and u shall see this whole shop closed down...

for better effect... add some salt n peppers... saying they forced u to go for special....

hornie
27-07-2009, 04:00 PM
Just for argument sake, I think she has her reasons for being angry. Imagine someone someone goes to your restaurant and takes a few bites out of your burger then says that the burger is not to his taste and wants to change his order. Will you give it to him free or even at a discount? Even if you as a business owner do decided to give him a discount, are you obligated to do so? It will be good customer service to give it at a discount or change for free but unless the burger was so shit that it is totally that it is wrong for them to serve it to people, I don't think you can say the customer has the right to a free exchange.

In this case you have already sampled the "goods" although it is quite shit, you did not complain to the girl or let her know what you want to give her a chance to do better. In most places I go it is common sense that you change the girl only before the special takes place. I don't know anyone who has changed girls because the special is not so special. If she is dead fish and gives you no foreplay then you have to make the best of the situation and rape her and bang her pussy good.

But that said, thanks for letting us know about her attitude. She has bad service and is an ass and you have every right to let her know that you are pissed. I think in life it is ok to sometimes get the short end of the deal. I mean one bitten twice shy at least now you and everyone else reading this knows where not to go.

birdie8819
27-07-2009, 04:20 PM
After a very poor and short standard massage lasting 10 minutes, we got to the full Specials. After barely 5 minutes of basically nothing it was obvious to me that she was very unskilled and lazy and simply wanted to get to the end and collect some money. (I know this because she kept on trying to put a condom on right from the beginning, I know their tricks) So I made it known to her and finally requested another girl.

In this case you have already sampled the "goods" although it is quite shit, you did not complain to the girl or let her know what you want to give her a chance to do better. In most places I go it is common sense that you change the girl only before the special takes place. I don't know anyone who has changed girls because the special is not so special. If she is dead fish and gives you no foreplay then you have to make the best of the situation and rape her and bang her pussy good.

Yes I do agrees with bro hornie in this ... bro redbear123 after 5 mins of touching here and there (naked) you should actually go on with it screw her out of it and then pay her .

Small eye
27-07-2009, 05:32 PM
As long as we know there are such lousy place or gal out there, we just avoid to visit there...anyway there are plenty of good gal out there for us to venture, so we just keep looking, share among us and ban tat lousy place....

old_yet_horny
27-07-2009, 05:39 PM

Punishment Job done.

Instead of taking revenge... u get STDs or worst Aids...

Dun be rash..:)

Show Stopper
27-07-2009, 07:20 PM
By performing raw to take revenge on a WL...it looks more like a suicide bomber's thinking to me. *die together*

wanker69
27-07-2009, 07:29 PM
put laxative on ur ding dongs and get her 2 bbbj...hor say...lao sai whole day..

shchen
28-07-2009, 11:04 AM
Let by gone be by gone. Just forget about it. If you still cannot, then book her in advance for many different slots then .... you should know what I mean. :p

poonani
28-07-2009, 11:49 AM
Yes I do agrees with bro hornie in this ... bro redbear123 after 5 mins of touching here and there (naked) you should actually go on with it screw her out of it and then pay her .

The rules of the game: you try, you buy.

You have to pay even if she only stripped off when you had already agreed for special.

The you write a BAD FR. That is what this forum is for.

Oralcraz
28-07-2009, 12:06 PM
your method dont work la . who will want to pay $50 entrance fees to see her ! i got better idea , all samsters call her HC to book her and all dont turn up. she will be fully book but nobody turn up.

Ya. Good idea. Then she will be wondering:confused: why all book but not turn up.

Oralcraz
28-07-2009, 12:08 PM
Punishment Job done.

With due respect to you bro, I think not good idea. IF RAW, Punishment could "back fire" u know.

oldcock
28-07-2009, 01:56 PM
good idea. i will support u.

viewpanel
28-07-2009, 02:45 PM
put laxative on ur ding dongs and get her 2 bbbj...hor say...lao sai whole day..

bro maybe u would like to try first n then i go after u to invite her to post fr of her after bj for u...

Takuma
28-07-2009, 10:33 PM
Bro Redbear123,

Sorry to hear you bad experience. I guess you have to chalk it up as a lesson learned.

Remember these golden rules when you cheong:

1. Do your homework. Read this forum to find out who are ang pai's in the hc you plan to visit.

2. If you go to a hc without doing your homework, do not set your expectation too high.

3. Never take the girl recommended by the cashier. Chances are you will get an unpopular girl. This is because the hc needs ensure that every girl gets at least one customer.

4. If the girl looks like the cmi type, reject and request for change immediately. I ever changed three girls before.

Also, a better way to 'sample' the girl is to try and fondle her with clothes on. If she responds positively, go ahead with the special service. Otherwise, do nothing or at most hj.

Hope you have a better experience next time. Good luck.

funseekers
29-07-2009, 12:12 AM
bros, sorry to hear your bad experience, similiarily i have a bad experience at NF recently and an argument with a gal there..i used to a regular to carmen and kelly at this HC (almost twice a week)and i seriously think Jennifer really have to do soething before this place pack and go..what a FXXX, we visit HC for a good relaxation time with our hard earned money and yet being treated badly by these gals, KNN & CCB..to all samsters here ..I will be the first one to Boycott this HC and spend our hard earned money to those professional gals whom willing to please..Enjoy your sexperience somewhere else,.cheers!:o

redbear123
29-07-2009, 11:29 AM
Just for argument sake, I think she has her reasons for being angry. Imagine someone someone goes to your restaurant and takes a few bites out of your burger then says that the burger is not to his taste and wants to change his order. Will you give it to him free or even at a discount? Even if you as a business owner do decided to give him a discount, are you obligated to do so? It will be good customer service to give it at a discount or change for free but unless the burger was so shit that it is totally that it is wrong for them to serve it to people, I don't think you can say the customer has the right to a free exchange.

But that said, thanks for letting us know about her attitude. She has bad service and is an ass and you have every right to let her know that you are pissed. I think in life it is ok to sometimes get the short end of the deal. I mean one bitten twice shy at least now you and everyone else reading this knows where not to go.

I understand your points but this was not exactly what happened.

I politely told her she wasn't doing very well and even gave some tips and several more chances but after no improvement eventually suggested a replacement girl, fully expecting I would have to pay her for at least a portion of the Specials. I was always willing to pay her right from the start. I even suggested she forget about the Specials and just give me a normal massage and I would STILL pay her for the Specials. That's the important point. She refused to my surprise.

Then she started insulting and shouting at me and grabbing my bag for no reason. At that point all I wanted was a normal massage (which I already paid for with the $50 entrance fee) and they basically refused. On top of that I had to pay for the Specials. I got none of either.

So, to use the example you gave to illustrate what actually happened:
1) You order a burger.
2) They only give you 1/4 of a burger.
3) You ask them to replace it with a full burger.
4) They refuse.
5) You say "ok nevermind I will just have this 1/4 burger then".
6) They won't let you have the 1/4 burger and insist you pay for a full burger.
7) After half an hour arguing, you pay for a full burger but got neither a full burger or a 1/4 burger.

cnnbccb
29-07-2009, 09:55 PM
I understand your points but this was not exactly what happened.

I politely told her she wasn't doing very well and even gave some tips and several more chances but after no improvement eventually suggested a replacement girl, fully expecting I would have to pay her for at least a portion of the Specials. I was always willing to pay her right from the start. I even suggested she forget about the Specials and just give me a normal massage and I would STILL pay her for the Specials. That's the important point. She refused to my surprise.

Then she started insulting and shouting at me and grabbing my bag for no reason. At that point all I wanted was a normal massage (which I already paid for with the $50 entrance fee) and they basically refused. On top of that I had to pay for the Specials. I got none of either.

So, to use the example you gave to illustrate what actually happened:
1) You order a burger.
2) They only give you 1/4 of a burger.
3) You ask them to replace it with a full burger.
4) They refuse.
5) You say "ok nevermind I will just have this 1/4 burger then".
6) They won't let you have the 1/4 burger and insist you pay for a full burger.
7) After half an hour arguing, you pay for a full burger but got neither a full burger or a 1/4 burger.

Bro, move on. Forget about this place...there are so many other places with girls that can make us happy.....right?