PDA

View Full Version : 36D YoYo... c/w Friendly & Playful Attitude...

BigBoyEmpire
25-07-2009, 11:14 AM
THIS YOYO WAS INTRO BY BRO SIMONE, SHE IS A FRIENDLY AND PLAYFUL GAL [HOW I FELT]. THANKS BRO SIMONE A MILLION TIMES...

NAME: YOYO
FIGURE: 36D 26 35 [WAT I ESTIMATE]
HEIGHT: 1.7 [ONWARD]
BREAST: SUPER BIG AND SMOOTH [GOOD FEELING]
BJ & BBBJ: YES. [WITH OR W/OUT CD, IF SHE FELT THAT U ARE CLEAN]
KISSING: A LITTLE BIT
FINGERING: YES
HORNY STATUS: SUPER HORNY.
CATBATH: SUPER [MUST TRY]

MINI STATEMENT
Waiting for her arrival, when she reach, TCSS for a while [Standard procedure] then go shower... Full Body with soap, rubbing your whole body. The most shiok is she use her 'Little Sister' to rub an rub your 'Little Brother' u can really feel your 'little brother' go in her 'little sister' a bit by abit. But She got the skill, when u try to go in, she will block it with her 'little sister'. Super Shiok [Must Try] will get harder and harder u ever have.... After shower, standard mission is going, laying on bed, she will kiss your whole body, then slowly slowy go down to your 'little brother', suddely and im surprise that she was sucking my 'little brother' w/out CD. WAH... Damn Damn Shiok, at That Movement im Super Super Hard, Really felt like rape her, but i hold it and let her bj & bbbj.... After that, a multi mission is started till i come [Standard Procedure]...

Conclusion: She was one of great Partner for missionary. [A MUST TRY CHIC]
Damage & Contact: Please Refer to Bro Simone [Have to Respect Bro Simone]

*DOWN HERE I HAVE TO THANKS BRO SIMONE FOR SUCH A GREAT INTRO*

powerfuldrill
25-07-2009, 05:08 PM
What is the demages??

simone
25-07-2009, 07:11 PM
bro... just saw ur thread and though i do appreciate ur effortz in writing all these, but its better to post ur comments, good or bad at

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/welcome-fl-dome-2-free-stds-included/120608-my-favourite-masseuse-pics-attached.html

and not start a new thread...(its best u pm the moderator to delete this)

cheers

Tefal
25-07-2009, 07:42 PM
Any photos?

haonan25
25-07-2009, 08:25 PM
waste bandwidth, pls do a check b4 creating a check... -_-||

James88
26-07-2009, 09:38 PM
Hi Bro...can pm her no as i am interested...thanks

ahkong
27-07-2009, 10:03 AM
Bro pls PM bro simone for YoYo contact. Damm AV all the raids made me wanna bonk but dare not haiz...

piggytoh
27-07-2009, 06:25 PM
wow 170cm.....quite tall leh.....she must have nice slender legs....can PM her contact? Thks.

THIS YOYO WAS INTRO BY BRO SIMONE, SHE IS A FRIENDLY AND PLAYFUL GAL [HOW I FELT]. THANKS BRO SIMONE A MILLION TIMES...

NAME: YOYO
FIGURE: 36D 26 35 [WAT I ESTIMATE]
HEIGHT: 1.7 [ONWARD]
BREAST: SUPER BIG AND SMOOTH [GOOD FEELING]
BJ & BBBJ: YES. [WITH OR W/OUT CD, IF SHE FELT THAT U ARE CLEAN]
KISSING: A LITTLE BIT
FINGERING: YES
HORNY STATUS: SUPER HORNY.
CATBATH: SUPER [MUST TRY]

MINI STATEMENT
Waiting for her arrival, when she reach, TCSS for a while [Standard procedure] then go shower... Full Body with soap, rubbing your whole body. The most shiok is she use her 'Little Sister' to rub an rub your 'Little Brother' u can really feel your 'little brother' go in her 'little sister' a bit by abit. But She got the skill, when u try to go in, she will block it with her 'little sister'. Super Shiok [Must Try] will get harder and harder u ever have.... After shower, standard mission is going, laying on bed, she will kiss your whole body, then slowly slowy go down to your 'little brother', suddely and im surprise that she was sucking my 'little brother' w/out CD. WAH... Damn Damn Shiok, at That Movement im Super Super Hard, Really felt like rape her, but i hold it and let her bj & bbbj.... After that, a multi mission is started till i come [Standard Procedure]...

Conclusion: She was one of great Partner for missionary. [A MUST TRY CHIC]
Damage & Contact: Please Refer to Bro Simone [Have to Respect Bro Simone]

*DOWN HERE I HAVE TO THANKS BRO SIMONE FOR SUCH A GREAT INTRO*

Beware of this Ass Hole Lexus

doch
10-11-2009, 03:45 PM
please pm me ctc
thks

doch
10-11-2009, 03:51 PM
pleaee pm me ctc

Horny Rab