PDA

View Full Version : FLs/KTV girls staying in hostels in chinatown....

joerush72
25-07-2009, 07:37 AM
hi, was abit unsure on which forum to post this topic, since the girls can be either ktv/fl/both.

been strolling around chinatown the past couple of weeks in the wee hours of the night ard 2-4am and i realise a lot of these prcs tend to stay together in hostels/hotels/travellers lounge (not h81 those kind) in chinatown.

tried approaching a couple of them when they're going up/into the hostels, but they said they don't do business in their own homes, however, i've seen numerous others (samsters perhaps?) going up with them.

does anyone have any experience up-ing them in their own hostels? it seems like an easy way for them to pocket whatever amount we pay to h81 or other hotels for a short-stay.

jo.kent35
25-07-2009, 11:54 AM
i dun think they will risk their place
as they cant run if there a raid..

those who stay with them that are not into
these line will kena for nothing..:mad:

hoA123
25-07-2009, 12:06 PM
bro, maybe those bros that go up are playing along KC line?

if play KC line, careful ah.

我回來了
25-07-2009, 12:21 PM
Normally hostels are all-female only..... unless the room is rented on the basis of female allow 老公/男朋友 to visit. You can go GL L22 opposite Compass Hotel, the apartment allow girl to bring man up.... since you like go their house

joerush72
25-07-2009, 09:32 PM
hOA123: what do you mean KC line?

我回來了: no wonder those hostels have 2 rates, one for single and one for 1+1, but the difference is negligible, they prob dun eben need an additional mattress.

and no, i don't like going to their house, i realised a huge number of them going back at that particular time, so was wondering if they did after-hours services at their place. duxton/ctown's h81 is nearby, and i wouldn't mind booking them there.

ps. is it so hard to ask a valid question these days? just got -2 rep for asking?

TravelStarID
26-07-2009, 02:19 PM
has to try this when source.
got different girl to choose.

sequence79
26-07-2009, 03:16 PM
I think most of the girls stay together with lots of other girls sharing the apartment. and it is not good to bring man up for s**. and i won't dare to go to a FL's apartment for bonking too for many reasons. why don't just hop over to one of the nearby budget hotels??

wowwow123
26-07-2009, 07:38 PM
u don shit where u eat