PDA

View Full Version : Is this considered underhand methods of bedding girls?

naturegreen
23-07-2009, 05:21 PM
To all fellow samster/samsteress,
I personally know a male acquaintance, K from MIRC quite some time ago, met up with him once for drinks, exchanged girls' contacts with him. So far all the girls, he introduced to me are below average except one which I will rate 6.5/10. And I have not bed any of the girls he introduced. On the other hand, I have also introduced a few girls to him. He has gotten at least 2 BJ from 2 different girls. He even went IRC, chatted with girls and if the girl is ugly after getting their pic, he give them my number. And needless to say la, if the girl is pretty, he will keep them to himself.

And by the way, yeah he is a fellow samster here as well. So he will know if he reads this post. Rings a bell isn't it?

During the 1st ocassion when we go drinking, he told me about how he manage to bed girls and most of them are very pretty(he only showed me the pics online). He keeping those pretty ones to himself while giving me all the rejected ones that he does not want.

There was once he introduced me online to this 17 yr old girl, quite a syt. When I chatted her up, she was ok with me and continued chatting with me. Then when she asked me who gave me her MSN contact, I asked K whether can tell her it's he give one and he says ok. And so, I told her K give one. She asked which K? And so I asked K again and almost immediately, he msged her in MSN and added me to their conversation. Their conversation:

K: Hello, forget me liao ar? Wan another good screw izzi?
17yo: CB who are you?
K: You forgot me liao meh? That time bring you go that place, buy you cigarettes and then fucked you?
17yo: Nabei la fucker you. Get lost and dun msg me again.
K: Fuck you back la. CCB wanna act innocent ar?

Throughout the conversation, I was stunned by the way this guy chatted with the girl. But it also annihilated whatever chances left of getting to know her further.

And from his narration of his encounters, immediately I know we do not click and will never click as friends as I never would want to use force/drugs/alcohol on a girl just to bed her.

Main thing here is: His method of bedding girls - Going drinking with the girls, get them drunk and then either screw them/make them give him a BJ in the car. He told me many times he used force but then after the session, he sent the girls home and from then on never keep in touch with those girls anymore.

I just want to know what are your opinions guys/ladies about this guy?

naturegreen
23-07-2009, 05:27 PM
One thing: He is quite good looking drives a sports car. So I do not know whether he "dua kang" and talk big only or wat? But I wonder why no girls go to the police if everything is real. I do not agree with what he does and so, I have already distant myself from him, not wanting to keep in touch with him.

HeadOn
23-07-2009, 05:32 PM
i think u better distance away from him....whether he dua kang or not we dunno..but one thing pretty sure is he's mentally sick lor..

naturegreen
23-07-2009, 05:33 PM
i think u better distance away from him....whether he dua kang or not we dunno..but one thing pretty sure is he's mentally sick lor..

That's what I thought of too in the beginning. Something not quite right with him.

noname123
23-07-2009, 05:38 PM
It takes 2 hands to clap...:rolleyes:

HeadOn
23-07-2009, 05:39 PM
That's what I thought of too in the beginning. Something not quite right with him.

cos u r normal..so u r alerted in his way of thinking n actions that are way too different from u....tis kinda person, no matter how many chio contact he can offer, i also wanna distance myself from him...

would u cb here cb there while talking to a gal?...if ys, something is wrong....!

naturegreen
23-07-2009, 05:41 PM
It takes 2 hands to clap...:rolleyes:

Pls elaborate? I do not want to get the wrong interpretation of just 6 words.

ruggedman1234
23-07-2009, 05:43 PM
Hei bro naturegreen,

Some years back, I have the dubious luck of knowing a guy who used to play irc...
He behaved exactly like K - good ones, he kept them for himself. He would only share the lousy ones... It took the fun out of the entire "exchange" programme...

I kept a distance from him after I discovered his selfishness...

waiwaiz
23-07-2009, 05:46 PM
Those xiao mei mei probably find it too troublsome to report him. He'll meet his match one day.........

Up mountain too many time, one day sure meet tiger......

noname123
23-07-2009, 05:49 PM
Pls elaborate? I do not want to get the wrong interpretation of just 6 words.

Gals willing of course Men welcome.... Everyone have the right to choose.

If gals not willing and Men uses force....please file a police report ya

V123
23-07-2009, 06:10 PM
Well, if he is such a jerk, then by being associated with him, the girls (even those intro by him) will prob think you are a jerk. so maybe, you got no chance with them at all too.

it's up to you whether you want to continue being friends with him.

silverblue
23-07-2009, 06:21 PM
One thing: He is quite good looking drives a sports car. So I do not know whether he "dua kang" and talk big only or wat? But I wonder why no girls go to the police if everything is real. I do not agree with what he does and so, I have already distant myself from him, not wanting to keep in touch with him.
see the bolded part? that's why he can.

Miracle Bra
23-07-2009, 07:14 PM
The girl has foul mouth too. But no matter wat, K shouldn't have converse in such manner. Very ungraceful, uncivilize, not a gentleman at all.

TS better stay away from him. His girl friends might be underage and if you do anything foolish, might land yourself into trouble.

lacoruna69
23-07-2009, 07:27 PM
Those gals are willing victims........

naturegreen
23-07-2009, 08:14 PM
Miracle Bra: yeaH thanks. I never keep in touch with him anymore.

nuclearkid
23-07-2009, 08:50 PM
Your 'friend' K appears to lack respect for women and to a certain extent, taking for granted friends from the 'exchange program' like yourself (I believe we all have such friends one way or another). I suppose you gave him the benefit of the doubt initially but it didn't exactly work out? He may be good looking and well-to-do but with a lousy character, he will have problems keeping friends. Sure he can make new ones but transient friendships are superficial.

I would have done the same thing as you by dropping him like a hot potato. You didn't lose anything. Plus you learnt a lesson and would recognise such an ass from a mile away next time. :D

KTV_seow
23-07-2009, 09:47 PM
..Going drinking with the girls, get them drunk and then either screw them/make them give him a BJ in the car. He told me many times he used force but then after the session, he sent the girls home and from then on never keep in touch with those girls anymore.

Bro, in the eye of law if having sex without the consent from the female partner is rape. The answer is clear with is guy's act not acceptable by law, just need someone don't mind the trouble to report him. Chinese idiom saying will meet the tiger when he frequently up the hill. Hope he can turn over a new leave before he runs out of chance.

Nothing is for free, want to go for a ride better pay to be safe from trouble.

kelvin06
23-07-2009, 11:04 PM
yes he is definitely sick! but one tink like someone esle says, it takes 2 hands to clap..some gals are jus so slut that thy see rich guys and gdlooking guys thy are willing to do all these..so u cant sae that thy dun deserve it..rite..?

KingEros
23-07-2009, 11:36 PM
He even went IRC, chatted with girls and if the girl is ugly after getting their pic, he give them my number. And needless to say la, if the girl is pretty, he will keep them to himself.
He keeping those pretty ones to himself while giving me all the rejected ones that he does not want.
From a very neutral point of view, I dun see anything wrong with this ... you can check any dictionary, but the term "sharing" never dictate that the proportion shared has to be equal. That's the bottom line.
Sure, this guy is neither a gentleman nor a true-blue brother ... but this is nothing too different from what you get in true life as well.

Main thing here is: His method of bedding girls - Going drinking with the girls, get them drunk and then either screw them/make them give him a BJ in the car. He told me many times he used force but then after the session, he sent the girls home and from then on never keep in touch with those girls anymore.
This SOP of his just shows what a loser he is ... but then again, he's also not alone: the very reason why the police had to start paying attention to date rape cases on the rise over the years.
Like what someone pointed out, this loser would run into trouble sooner, rather than later ... so it was wise of you to jam brakes, if you know what I mean.

K: Hello, forget me liao ar? Wan another good screw izzi?
17yo: CB who are you?
K: You forgot me liao meh? That time bring you go that place, buy you cigarettes and then fucked you?
17yo: Nabei la fucker you. Get lost and dun msg me again.
K: Fuck you back la. CCB wanna act innocent ar?
This doesn't sound good ... as in innocent you can well be deemed to be an unscruplulous accomplice of this no-class prickhead.
I suggest you back-track & see if this victim can somehow get you involved, should she wanna make a police case out of this.

And by the way, yeah he is a fellow samster here as well. So he will know if he reads this post. Rings a bell isn't it?
If you have watched the movie "True Lies" before, this prickhead is not unlike the "car salesman" character who had to lie through his teeth to get into Jamie Lee Curtis pussy ... so, yes it does ring a bell. ;) ;)

On a more serious note, there are many "dua kang" types in our midst ... take this as a lesson in life, on how to judge the true colours of the people around you.

KingEros
23-07-2009, 11:43 PM
yes he is definitely sick! but one tink like someone esle says, it takes 2 hands to clap..some gals are jus so slut that thy see rich guys and gdlooking guys thy are willing to do all these..so u cant sae that thy dun deserve it..rite..?
I dun agree with what you say ... let's put it this way, which one of us here doesn't prefer to have a spouse or partner who has looks, figure & even riches? So, IMHO, there is nothing wrong with the ladies preferring to get involved with guys who look better or has more money ... than you or I.

However, getting close to these better qualified guys in the hope of becoming their spouse or partner ... is totally different from getting drugged or spiked or drunk by these scums, before getting molested or raped.
So, no ... they definitely do not deserve this. Think about it. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

kelvin06
24-07-2009, 12:10 AM
seen a lot of gals in clubs pubs tryting to get near those who seemingly looks rich and not bad looking..u cant deny the fact that theres indeed a lot of sluts ard..? but if the guy uses drug and force den of course it AINT rite la.. if u urself tinks that looks and money are just the 2 things that shld get u a gal, den do u tink that such a gal is worth keeping? NAh, i dun tink so..so for once if u do get poor, and she leaves u, wad will u do?.. And that guy, who uses drug or wadever u name it, should be slammed for doing so!!

fuckmaster
24-07-2009, 12:45 AM
The fuckmaster says this is not the way of a good fucker.

One should fuck with integrity and pride, none of which K has.

It would do you good to learn ropes and tricks of female seduction and have a willing fling rather than a drunk dunk in the dark.

Angelsonline
24-07-2009, 04:29 AM
TS... it sounded almost like you are talking about this nemoman we have here in the forum. One hell of a fucker he is. Do keep away from such people. They will only cause you trouble in time to come.

panliew
24-07-2009, 08:11 AM
Bro,did u watch the 9pm tcs chinese show,ur so called 'k',just like one of the character inside the show, evil and selfish. Keep ur distance from him or else u might drag by him into hell.

Sting
24-07-2009, 08:44 AM
Bro,

Keep your eyes open and be alert, he may jolly well put you as a scapegoat if he get into trouble.

Like what othe bros said:" Keep a distance away from this kind of friends, this type of friends spell "TROUBLE".

fortitude
24-07-2009, 08:51 AM
Miracle Bra: yeaH thanks. I never keep in touch with him anymore.

Good. If you lie down with dogs you will get up with fleas and ticks all over your body.

Loving_Dickhead
24-07-2009, 01:45 PM
Though I do not like whats that guy was doing, let's us be aware that there are many such folks around. I have came across some very interesting guys as well.

Nonetheless, my suggestion is that TS should stay far far away from such a person.

There are more fun of getting a gal to sleep with you when wide-awake rather that drunk or half-drugged. Whats so nice about having a non-responsive and non-willing party to fuck with? Legally - wrong. Morally - worse than wrong.

warcock
24-07-2009, 03:32 PM
"underhand" is an understatement. You are so polite. So unlike your cheebye friend.

naturegreen
24-07-2009, 07:45 PM
"underhand" is an understatement. You are so polite. So unlike your cheebye friend.

Thanks warcock bro for the compliment. I do not regard myself as a gentleman but his wrongdoing is definitely unforgivable and I will absolutely not be like him. Though I have stopped contacting him already, he still does sms me at times to ask for girls' supply and also ask me out for drinking session. But it's a NoNo. There's something even more bastard that he did to me, but not quite sure should I disclose it here. So at least now, I am sure he is a bad friend without me mentioning the even more bastard thing that he did to me.

ahbeng701308
25-07-2009, 01:53 AM
this kind of chee hong guy better stay far far away from him. many times some people are just 好看不好吃, so what drive a sports car. maybe also rent 1 :D

warcock
25-07-2009, 05:42 PM
this kind of chee hong guy better stay far far away from him. many times some people are just 好看不好吃, so what drive a sports car. maybe also rent 1 :D

Yes. Never judge a person merely on his appearance. Theres a saying that goes like : beneath the tattered coat may beat an honest heart.

Sting
25-07-2009, 11:52 PM
Thanks warcock bro for the compliment. I do not regard myself as a gentleman but his wrongdoing is definitely unforgivable and I will absolutely not be like him. Though I have stopped contacting him already, he still does sms me at times to ask for girls' supply and also ask me out for drinking session. But it's a NoNo. There's something even more bastard that he did to me, but not quite sure should I disclose it here. So at least now, I am sure he is a bad friend without me mentioning the even more bastard thing that he did to me.

If he did something bad to you and you still with him. Either you got something hold by him or you are silly not to leave this bomb before and insisit to tack him along.

Good luck to you. You need it.

Thom07
26-07-2009, 08:48 PM
but not quite sure should I disclose it here.

What are you afraid of?

josephjo
26-07-2009, 10:33 PM
Judging from a single conversation very hard to say that if he had raped the girl. Unless of coz the girl confessed. If it is true. This guy really deserve the cane. How would you feel if this is your daughter/Sister? I'll make sure his arse hole widen by 2 inches after that.

tomvoyeur
26-07-2009, 10:49 PM

Nothing wrong with bedding a tipsy girl who reveals her inhibitation but I dun like the way he goes on the offensive - sounds too crude to me. R u guys still going out now?

naturegreen
26-07-2009, 11:41 PM
Sting: I have nothing held by him and already stopped contacting him.
Thom07: Nah not afraid of anything just dun wan to make it too distinctive.
josephjo: Not sure if it is true either as most stories are told by him. Not sure is it he is Mr Ego or he is telling the truth.

Anyway thanks for all advice. You guys just doubled my opinion on him.

swain
27-07-2009, 10:03 AM
Hi TS,

It takes all sorts to make a world. Leave him alone and get by. You will be alot happier.

jd_Xtreme
27-07-2009, 10:28 AM
However, getting close to these better qualified guys in the hope of becoming their spouse or partner ... is totally different from getting drugged or spiked or drunk by these scums, before getting molested or raped.
So, no ... they definitely do not deserve this. Think about it. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
Clap clap clap!!! Well said! :)

Cheonging101
27-07-2009, 12:19 PM

He didn't... uh... fuck you too, did he?

naturegreen
27-07-2009, 02:14 PM
He didn't... uh... fuck you too, did he?

Ha! Wonder are you here to give me your opinions or are you here trying to be sarcastic? Anyway, he is straight and I am also straight. =D

izerkudie
27-07-2009, 03:53 PM
nothing wrong bedding a drunk gal, if shes horny? but forcing? a real man doesnt do that :rolleyes: and what makes a man?