PDA

View Full Version : Massage Explorer and other interesting/happening moment

screwdriver07
23-07-2009, 09:38 AM
Hi Bros,

I’m Newbie here would like start this thread to share all Massage Experience and others interesting/happening experience here.. :D

Yesterday I was roaming in Chinatown and feel a little thirst for mature lady massage.. :p
As I enter a shopping center continue my scanning, an attractive lady in black tube and mini skit was walking opposite me. I fasten my pace and hope to catch up with her to see her looks. After some chase, saw her walking into a massage shop which make me feel so coincident that I’m looking for a massage too.
Without thinking twice, I steadily enter the shop to check up the price and request the lady in tube to service me.:P
Same as other HC, I lay nuke with my back face up waiting anxiously for my pray to serve me.
She is very friendly, ask me if I wan power or oil massage. Before I answer, she say she prefer oil as it more lubrication feel and she can perform well with it…I smile and nod my head.HeeHee.
Frankly speaking, her massage skill is marvelous!!! She started from my shoulder and slowly down to my toes and end with a hard rub on my neck and head.
This is the moment of truth, she pop out her Golden Que “ you want any special” with a slut look.
Of cos in my mind, I wanted it so much..I ask her to quote the price. HJ=$50, BJ=$80.:cool:
This is my 1st time trying her service, so I told her we start slow with HJ 1st and after negotiation the price went down to friendly price. :p

I love her attitude, always carry a sweet and slut smile on her face while her stroking my AK. I cannot tahan.. I start roaming my hand around on her soft C cup breast. She is very auto too, placing her boobs close to my face to hint for nippers licking…Hahaha.. Of cos I dun resist..my another hand start roaming to her wet meimei and start fingering her….Wah….her soft moaning around my hear make turn me real high…

As times flies, her stroking increase speed and I end with a Great “Ah Ah……”. Fully unload….

Before I left, she give me her number and say she provide more service outside..hehehe…I will try full service outside and update bros…

Country of origin: Singapore
Race: Malay
Look : 7 /10
Body : 6.5 /10 (baba type,smooth skin)
Boob : C cup
HJ : slow and good skill.
Fingering : Allow
Frenching : Allow
Painting : Allow(Clean Shave) Didn’t try.
Damage : $40/hr (Massage) (Option $25 for 1/2hr) + $30 (HJ)
Attitude: 7/10
Service Level : 8/10

oldcock
23-07-2009, 09:59 AM
bro can pm location to me.thks

OsamaBinLaden
23-07-2009, 10:17 AM
Hi Bros,

I’m Newbie here would like start this thread to share all Massage Experience and others interesting/happening experience here.. :D

as a newbie... i like your attitude... experience it yourself and post... unlike many newbies who juz come in asking for location and contacts... u have my two thumbs up and stamp of approval... and 6 pts for u... :cool:

cicsm88
23-07-2009, 10:31 AM
Can pm me the location? Thanks:)

screwdriver07
23-07-2009, 12:30 PM
Thank you Osama Bin Laden Bro...
Will update this post frequently to benefit all Bros...:D

little_dragon
23-07-2009, 02:37 PM
can pm me the location and number...thanks

focker
23-07-2009, 05:48 PM
bro can pm location? tks

rukawa27
24-07-2009, 12:12 AM
Bro can pm me the location :)

screwdriver07
05-08-2009, 08:16 PM
It had been some time for this new explore place to be review.

Today evening had the mood to look for Indian lady for massage, therefore have walk at lavender area…Fast forward.

Went into a HC and requested for an Indian lady, they intro a north India mix with Portugal lady to serve.

Start off with a sexy massage and she started to take off her bra to let me feel her 36D(own judgment). WooW….its feels really soft and smooth…Cannot tahan and just proceed to breast feeding style..While she is stoking my small head, my hand slowly move south to touch her pussy…She very auto and take off her G-string and let my finger her. Looking at her pretty face, I pull her face slowly toward me and we start frenching like lover.
Finally can’t hold anymore, so ask her to lay her back and I catbath her nipples and fingering her. Can feel tat she is high and start to moan softly and increase the stoking of my little head…After 10min or so, I unload on her smooth silky hand…

Name:Pamela
Race: Mix(North indian and Portugal)
Look : 7.5 /10
Body : 6.5 /10 (baba type)
Boob : 36D cup(own view)
HJ : No rush,skillful.
Fingering : Allow(WET)
Frenching : Allow(Professional level)
Damage : $22(1/2hr) + $40 (HJ)
Attitude: 8/10

PS:For those bros who like different race for expreriance and excitement.

screwdriver07
05-08-2009, 08:26 PM
It had been some time for this new explore place to be review.

Today evening had the mood to look for Indian lady for massage, therefore have walk at lavender area…Fast forward.

Went into a HC and requested for an Indian lady, they intro a north India mix with Portugal lady to serve.

Start off with a sexy massage and she started to take off her bra to let me feel her 36D(own judgment). WooW….its feels really soft and smooth…Cannot tahan and just proceed to breast feeding style..While she is stoking my small head, my hand slowly move south to touch her pussy…She very auto and take off her G-string and let my finger her. Looking at her pretty face, I pull her face slowly toward me and we start frenching like lover.
Finally can’t hold anymore, so ask her to lay her back and I catbath her nipples and fingering her. Can feel tat she is high and start to moan softly and increase the stoking of my little head…After 10min or so, I unload on her smooth silky hand…

Name:Pamela
Race: Mix(North indian and Portugal)
Look : 7.5 /10
Body : 6.5 /10 (baba type)
Boob : 36D cup(own view)
HJ : No rush,skillful.
Fingering : Allow(WET)
Frenching : Allow(Professional level)
Damage : $22(1/2hr) + $40 (HJ)

PS:For those bros who like different race for expreriance and excitement.

rence72
06-08-2009, 09:43 AM
bro, excellent FRs. Please share location for both HC.

Thanks!

rajjnu
06-08-2009, 12:21 PM
Hi Bro, sound interesting.Pls PM me the contact of both HCs:),million thanks..

woohoo123
06-08-2009, 02:02 PM
bro can pm me the location of the one in chinatown thx thx

cnxguy
06-08-2009, 02:21 PM
Bros, sounds good and would like to try mixed blood, care to pm contact or address, many thanks.

daringwolf
06-08-2009, 10:33 PM
Hi Bros,

Yesterday I was roaming in Chinatown and feel a little thirst for mature lady massage.. :p
As I enter a shopping center continue my scanning, an attractive lady in black tube and mini skit was walking opposite me. I fasten my pace and hope to catch up with her to see her looks. After some chase, saw her walking into a massage shop which make me feel so coincident that I’m looking for a massage too.
Without thinking twice, I steadily enter the shop to check up the price and request the lady in tube to service me.:P
Same as other HC, I lay nuke with my back face up waiting anxiously for my pray to serve me.
She is very friendly, ask me if I wan power or oil massage. Before I answer, she say she prefer oil as it more lubrication feel and she can perform well with it…I smile and nod my head.HeeHee.
Frankly speaking, her massage skill is marvelous!!! She started from my shoulder and slowly down to my toes and end with a hard rub on my neck and head.
This is the moment of truth, she pop out her Golden Que “ you want any special” with a slut look.
Of cos in my mind, I wanted it so much..I ask her to quote the price. HJ=$50, BJ=$80.:cool:
This is my 1st time trying her service, so I told her we start slow with HJ 1st and after negotiation the price went down to friendly price. :p

I love her attitude, always carry a sweet and slut smile on her face while her stroking my AK. I cannot tahan.. I start roaming my hand around on her soft C cup breast. She is very auto too, placing her boobs close to my face to hint for nippers licking…Hahaha.. Of cos I dun resist..my another hand start roaming to her wet meimei and start fingering her….Wah….her soft moaning around my hear make turn me real high…

As times flies, her stroking increase speed and I end with a Great “Ah Ah……”. Fully unload….

Before I left, she give me her number and say she provide more service outside..hehehe…I will try full service outside and update bros…

Bro,

Tried pm u, ur mailbox full. Have you try calling her to ask what other extra she provide outside and her charges? I am very keen to try Malay lady lor. Thanks.

cameroon
06-08-2009, 10:56 PM
bro can u pm me both the contact number

Konvict
06-08-2009, 11:24 PM
Nice FR!! Hope can go exploring with you sometime.. :)

rajjnu
07-08-2009, 03:11 PM
Hi Bro,

can PM both the contacts please:) ?

thanks & regard

JingQiangBuDao
07-08-2009, 04:31 PM
is it the one at level 3??:p

Sienna
08-08-2009, 11:00 AM
Hi Bros,

hi Bro, Pls PM me her contact. Thank you so much.

rajjnu
08-08-2009, 02:06 PM
can pm me the location and number...thanks :)

jaspersing
08-08-2009, 06:05 PM
Hi,

I am not sure whether this is the right place to post my FR. was wandering through peoples park centre and complex yesterday for a massage. I was also expected to get a HJ , because I was not in a mood for FJ. Then suddenly saw one girl around 20+ and Iwas not sure from which TN she belongs to. Followed her and for my luck she opened one glas door and she was the only one. Rest is history

Massage 4 /10.
HJ 8 /10 . came very fast and she tried for a second shot and my bro rejected.
Boobs - handfull small size

screwdriver07
14-08-2009, 04:45 PM
Hi Bros....

New found budget massage....
Was intro by 1 bro.Nothing to do this afternoon,so give a call for FL massage to try..

Wait for 10min..Ding Dong...Open the door and saw 1 "Ah lian" like mature PRC standing outside.Invite her into the room..

She very auto stripping herself and help me strip to my b'day suit,hold my hand like small kid to the bath room.

After all the wash up, she start oil massage on my back with both of us in our b'day suit...Blar Blar Blar......

Abt 1 hour past,she turn me around and start her sexy massage around my small head...Damn...make my DIDI start to wet....I cannot tahan,move myself up and start milk sucking and naughty fingering...Hers oso start to wet....
Can hear her moaning...make me high with her hand stroking my didi....

Suddenly thought of try new thing:rolleyes:...ask if she can band like doggy style and sandwich my didi with her butt:p...she very auto and start banding down...i place my didi sandwich between her butt and start rubbing...damn...this is the 1st time trying new stunk...she oso shake her butt up and down till i cannot tahan and shoot on her butt...

Country of origin: PRC
Name : Xiao Ling
Race: Chinese
Look : 6 /10
Body : 6 /10
Boob : B cup(Abit slag)
HJ : Stoke with care
Painting : Allow(Didn’t try.)
Damage : $60/hr (Massage+HJ+ButtJob(New Style:D)+$30(Hotel)

For those Bros who are into mature MILF.