PDA

View Full Version : HC Alert !!!

chukeliang
09-09-2003, 08:21 PM
the place is close today(suddenly) , until further notice , with signboard at entrance , asking custome rto enquire Grand hc for more information.

strikeer
09-09-2003, 08:44 PM
Originally posted by chukeliang
the place is close today(suddenly) , until further notice , with signboard at entrance , asking custome rto enquire Grand hc for more information.
u mean hotel grand central

chukeliang
09-09-2003, 08:49 PM
Originally posted by strikeer
u mean hotel grand central
grand hc in hotel grand central

ahperm2003
10-09-2003, 08:55 AM
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by chukeliang

brother,

u mean grand hc closed liao?

horny28
10-09-2003, 09:50 AM
this may be due to the SARS????any possibility???

saint
10-09-2003, 11:23 AM
Maybe the HC kenna raided.....could it be the 'raid season' now? Maybe AV moving onto HCs after raiding tui na shops.

Just wondering also......if someone were to visit HC, then later found to have SARS, will MOH start calling up the other people whose particulars are in the logbook and putting them all under quarantine.

horny28
10-09-2003, 01:41 PM
Originally posted by saint
Maybe the HC kenna raided.....could it be the 'raid season' now? Maybe AV moving onto HCs after raiding tui na shops.

Just wondering also......if someone were to visit HC, then later found to have SARS, will MOH start calling up the other people whose particulars are in the logbook and putting them all under quarantine.

definitely MOH will ask all the customers to stay at home..and all family members will be under monitor too....thats for sure...

MrDevil
10-09-2003, 02:11 PM
Originally posted by horny28
definitely MOH will ask all the customers to stay at home..and all family members will be under monitor too....thats for sure...

then your silent mob to HC will made known to entire Spore population...so take your own risk..hahahahah

AVIATION
10-09-2003, 05:17 PM
Originally posted by MrDevil
then your silent mob to HC will made known to entire Spore population...so take your own risk..hahahahah

EXACTLY, THIS IS THE BIGGEST WORRY ALL BROS COCERN !!
LOOKS LIKE GOT TO KEEP LOW PROFILE FOR SOME TIME.
OSO GOOD LAH, HAVE SPENT QUITE IN THE LAST TWO MONTHS ON HC.:o

saint
10-09-2003, 07:15 PM
Yah man....imagine getting qurantine letter, then you wife/relatives/family/friends ask how come like that.......dunno how to answer.....

Dun tell me you gonna say, "oh I kenna quarantine becos I went to health centre that unfortunately got a customer who had sars. But dun worry I went there for legit masage and not for hanky panky..." Yah....like your wife/gf/family is gonna believe that.

Or worse, some news crew from TV interviews you after the incident is over, and starts to ask interesting questions as to how you got qurantined in the first place....

chukeliang
10-09-2003, 09:56 PM
Originally posted by chukeliang
sorry ,for the confusion,
i mean angel hc closed, asked customer to ring up grand hc to enquire further.
Think the boss value their customers , asking them to continue
patronise them in their branch at orchard.