PDA

View Full Version : Spouse reaction

Sting
21-07-2009, 11:21 AM
As man and woman, we made a vow in front of all people there we will be faithful and loyal to our lifetime partner.

Just wonder to ask did anyone being caught having fling with another person. How is your partner react?

For my case, I really do not know how my wife will do to me if she find out.

Thank for your response here

Hereforfun
21-07-2009, 02:03 PM
Ladies nowadays are more knowledgeable and know their rights. They realise that crying physically, creating a big fight doesn't really give them what they want. It will also disgrace them if seemed by family or friends. Most of the cases of my friends around me, their wives seek what they need from other sources outside their marriage to fulfil what they cannot get from their hubbies since it is rather impossible to accept his hubby's infidelity. Some of them as commonly seemed exit from the marriage.

singexpat
21-07-2009, 02:41 PM
steady bro.. nwadays.. not onli guys have flings.. even married women hav flings.. (ar bo where all the stories come from)..
So, if you tink more, the worse you will feel..

A piece of advice;

If you can't beat them, JOIN THEM!! :D

newyorker88
21-07-2009, 02:51 PM
As man and woman, we made a vow in front of all people there we will be faithful and loyal to our lifetime partner.

Just wonder to ask did anyone being caught having fling with another person. How is your partner react?

For my case, I really do not know how my wife will do to me if she find out.

Thank for your response here

Play along and see loh. GF knows it but keep quiet. Sometimes better dont talk about, and it better for both.

patrickzapu
21-07-2009, 03:51 PM
Men usually want to keep all under wraps but when found out, they hop and want to treat it as it nothink happens or treat it as if this is just logical as all men do have flings......but trust me, if the gf or wife closes 1 eye or better still 2 eyes, all will be fine, BUT if they blow their top, MEN will react back and all hell will break loose......

Then you will see the women crying and begging their men to come back........

Me got a couple close shaves over the years, and i think she close an eye as she knew the family will break up once she starts a confrontation....

Of course, this happens when you have kids but if no kids are involved, then breaking off or a divorce would be the next step...

Think i am rite???

greenboy
21-07-2009, 06:03 PM
Men usually want to keep all under wraps but when found out, they hop and want to treat it as it nothink happens or treat it as if this is just logical as all men do have flings......but trust me, if the gf or wife closes 1 eye or better still 2 eyes, all will be fine, BUT if they blow their top, MEN will react back and all hell will break loose......

Then you will see the women crying and begging their men to come back........

Me got a couple close shaves over the years, and i think she close an eye as she knew the family will break up once she starts a confrontation....

Of course, this happens when you have kids but if no kids are involved, then breaking off or a divorce would be the next step...

Think i am rite???

Bro, a couple of close shaves and let me guess, u're still doing it? ur wife close an eye or the sake of the family....... i think what you're doing is wrong, have u ever placed urself in ur wife's position? Her husband is out with other women scandalising and yet she has to swallow the shame and sit quietly at home for the sake of the family; her children, your children( i assume that you have kids from the way u phased your sentence). A couple of close shaves? i can only wonder how many is the "couple". i'm sure it hurts ur wife dearly.

I'm not saying that i disapprove these kind of things, also pls note that i'm also do not encourage it. i wanna be neutral. but i believe that if a man wants to do it, then be smart and not get caught. If you're caught, then the least you can do is try to appease your spouse or something like that. Not "she close an eye as she knew the family will break up once she starts a confrontation" mindset.
U know how much your wife may be suffering? On the other hand, she may have a scandal outside because of what you're doing. who knows? Tit -for - tat or something like that. cheers.:)

Sting
21-07-2009, 07:51 PM
Some old folk said:"He will be truly be your husband only when he sit on the offering table." I will like to said it is same for the woman.

Especially nowadays, woman always like to compete will man and the law protect them. They can tear you using law itself as a weapeon to their hubby. Dear here, Dear there, When the face is tore Die here, Die there

So we need to learn how to protect ourselves as man, "Till Die you also cannot admit, confess and tell your wife and her friends and family about your fling in the past."

Loving_Dickhead
22-07-2009, 02:11 PM
Nowadays, women are becoming more dynamic and holding equally strong social standings as we guys. I have seen many of my friends wives earning more that their husband; the latter even lost their foothold and voice in the family they built.

Socially and professionally, most women clamour for sexual equality. However, the laws of dated past seems to protray and allow women to be the weaker gender. Either way it goes, its a lose-lose for we guys based on Women's Charter.

KTV_seow
22-07-2009, 09:44 PM

If for my wife she told me better don't let her know else she cannot pretend it does not happen. So I would sing along and see what happen loh. Hopefully she did not probe, I will not say but stay at home to be nice guy for a month or two too cool thing down.:D

lightning
23-07-2009, 04:07 AM
Nowadays, women are becoming more dynamic and holding equally strong social standings as we guys. I have seen many of my friends wives earning more that their husband; the latter even lost their foothold and voice in the family they built.

Socially and professionally, most women clamour for sexual equality. However, the laws of dated past seems to protray and allow women to be the weaker gender. Either way it goes, its a lose-lose for we guys based on Women's Charter.

that only applies to local women or preharps some prcs, I have seen malaysian gals are more demure when i am there for attachment for a few months:p

mandarin
23-07-2009, 07:31 AM
A wife's reaction to such thing is very much dependant on what she wants. If she wants to sustain the marriage then she need to do more than just "closing an eye". She will have to find out what is wrong with the marriage and consider taking remedial steps to save her marriage.

My wife is such a wife.

Chick_Ken
23-07-2009, 09:11 AM
that only applies to local women or preharps some prcs, I have seen malaysian gals are more demure when i am there for attachment for a few months:p

So how many "demure" girls became your conquer there in those few months? :p

hugootober
23-07-2009, 09:20 AM
Share with you one of my best friend (female) reaction.

June 30+, a married woman without kids. She is a sales person who needs to travel frequent. Friends told her that when she travel around, her hubby fling with other women and sometime bring them home.

One day, she told her hubby she got urgent oversea business trip and need to fly immediately. Actually not. After few hours, June go back home silent and open the main door then follow by open the master bed room, saw two "虫虫“on the master bed. Then she just locks the door and walk. After a week, she sends the law letter to her hubby to request div.

House, car everything give to her hubby, she don wan anything......silly ger rite! But she don mind.

She told me actually that time she just pregnant for 2.5 months and she hubby still don know yet. After the incident, she goes to abort the baby.

See this is what career women did nowadays.....

So, if you want to eat outside, please do not bring this back home and must be smarted, ”吃完了, 请记得抹干净嘴"..........

aakumu
23-07-2009, 12:58 PM
June 30+, a married woman without kids. She is a sales person who needs to travel frequent. Friends told her that when she travel around, her hubby fling with other women and sometime bring them home.

One day, she told her hubby she got urgent oversea business trip and need to fly immediately. Actually not. After few hours, June go back home silent and open the main door then follow by open the master bed room, saw two "虫虫“on the master bed. Then she just locks the door and walk. After a week, she sends the law letter to her hubby to request div.

House, car everything give to her hubby, she don wan anything......silly ger rite! But she don mind.

She told me actually that time she just pregnant for 2.5 months and she hubby still don know yet. After the incident, she goes to abort the baby.

See this is what career women did nowadays.....

So, if you want to eat outside, please do not bring this back home and must be smarted, ”吃完了, 请记得抹干净嘴"..........
Hi bro,
Human are generally selfish, but being financially strong, they are now able to show it; unlike in the past where they could only screams and hells or even be quite about it. When I find a woman that will take all my crap even though they could pack up and leave, that is the day I will stop cheonging. For now I will settle for a girl that could not find fight back.

A wife's reaction to such thing is very much dependant on what she wants. If she wants to sustain the marriage then she need to do more than just "closing an eye". She will have to find out what is wrong with the marriage and consider taking remedial steps to save her marriage.

My wife is such a wife.
Hi bro,
You are a lucky man, do lose her.

My humble two cents.

lightning
25-07-2009, 08:40 PM
So how many "demure" girls became your conquer there in those few months? :p

HeHeHe can see but cannot eat:D