PDA

View Full Version : 22 YO Fresh PRC

just88
20-07-2009, 01:10 PM
Thought I'll just share this fresh, 22 yo PRC FL with you guys.

A friend called yesterday morning and asked if i was willing to take his PRC girlfriend's new roommate out. It was a lazy sunday morning, so thought why not.

Arranged, checked into room and sms her. She got there in 15 mins. Not too bad considering that i later found out she stayed quite far from my chosen location. Anyway, never really like this type of arrangement as you never know what you will get. When the doorbell rang, I opened, and standing in front of me was a reasonable tall, nice looking girl. Not the SYT type, a little mature looking for her age. Thought to myself. Not bad at all!!!! So my friend did not "play" me and set me up with......

To break the ice, we TCSS. Found out that she just came here last week and still trying to adapt to life here. 1st time here and 1st time doing FL. Wow!! Unknowingly, we TCSS for a good 20mins. Suddenly realise and thought. Die lah! Sure have to rush already......the session lasted for 2 full hours, until the hotel reception had to chase us.

Lets get to the details:

Name: Ting Ting (停停)
Looks: 7/10 (not SYT type but nice)
Weight: 48kg
Height: 1.65m
Boobs: 34C maybe (Sorry, not good at measurement, good enough to hold)
BJ/BBBJ: strong/no rush
FJ:wet and tight, very accomodating
AR/AJ/CIM: No
Frenching: Depends on chemistry
Massage: Yes (good strong hands)
Damage: 80/1/1 (any longer, arrange with her)

For bro who are interested, please treat her well, and in the process, maybe can teach her a few things. Please do write your FRs.

For a start, will give ctc to bros with at least 1 FR. I know new bro like myself usually find it difficult to get ctc, but lets see how it goes. Ok? Thank you guys for your understanding. Also, I may not reply immediately, but will try to reply ASAP when time permits.

Have a great bonk!!!!

piggytoh
27-07-2009, 04:26 PM
bro, can PM me her contact?

A friend called yesterday morning and asked if i was willing to take his PRC girlfriend's new roommate out. It was a lazy sunday morning, so thought why not.

Arranged, checked into room and sms her. She got there in 15 mins. Not too bad considering that i later found out she stayed quite far from my chosen location. Anyway, never really like this type of arrangement as you never know what you will get. When the doorbell rang, I opened, and standing in front of me was a reasonable tall, nice looking girl. Not the SYT type, a little mature looking for her age. Thought to myself. Not bad at all!!!! So my friend did not "play" me and set me up with......

To break the ice, we TCSS. Found out that she just came here last week and still trying to adapt to life here. 1st time here and 1st time doing FL. Wow!! Unknowingly, we TCSS for a good 20mins. Suddenly realise and thought. Die lah! Sure have to rush already......the session lasted for 2 full hours, until the hotel reception had to chase us.

Lets get to the details:

For bro who are interested, please treat her well, and in the process, maybe can teach her a few things. Please do write your FRs.

For a start, will give ctc to bros with at least 1 FR. I know new bro like myself usually find it difficult to get ctc, but lets see how it goes. Ok? Thank you guys for your understanding. Also, I may not reply immediately, but will try to reply ASAP when time permits.

Have a great bonk!!!!

fun-yuppie
29-07-2009, 08:18 PM
Bro,
can PM me her contact too?:)

mark21
29-07-2009, 08:24 PM
Bro, please share contact :) WHich province is she from?

Swynn
29-07-2009, 08:40 PM
Same here Bro,

PM her contact to me. Thank you

ashhao
29-07-2009, 09:24 PM
Bro, interested in her contact. PM me. Thanks.

EDD!E
29-07-2009, 09:27 PM
Bro ... mind to share her contact ?

star99
29-07-2009, 09:28 PM
Dear bro, pls share the ctc pls...thks in adv!

Swynn
29-07-2009, 09:31 PM
Bro, please PM me her contact. Thank you

gnoc83
30-07-2009, 10:16 PM
can i have her ctc bro?

maverick72
30-07-2009, 10:20 PM
Which hotel does she operate from? Please send me her contact. thanks.

chuan
30-07-2009, 10:54 PM

Lets get to the details:

Have a great bonk!!!!

Hi Bro..Can Pm mi her contact no..thanks

Fungal
31-07-2009, 12:56 AM
hi , cam pm me her ctc pls? thanks