PDA

View Full Version : whats the cheapest overnight hotel rate in sg ?

Bezt_Lobang
18-07-2009, 01:29 PM
i am looking to book a room for overnight tomorrow.

been searching hotel 81 sites and the cheapest is $79 at dickson81

went to fragrance and was shock to find that their overnight rates is $200+ !

i am looking around south west or city area. cos after midnight movie @ vivocity, can go straight to hotel.

thanks in advance.

michaelrocksam
18-07-2009, 04:53 PM
$79 is cheap liao, sign up as member may be cheaper

Draculax
18-07-2009, 06:32 PM
Value hotel @ $69 (promo) if I remember correctly.

Show Stopper
18-07-2009, 07:35 PM
Yah...Value Hotel is by far the cheapest. But the rooms are selling like hot cakes during weekends and u might not be able to get one. Also, i dun think the overnight stay at Fragrance Hotel is that expensive...i suggest u to go to the website to check the branch office no. and call to enquire better.

Gd luck and enjoy! ;)

Bezt_Lobang
18-07-2009, 08:14 PM

never heard of this hotel. where is it located ? thanks. is the room nice ?

bhoven
18-07-2009, 10:42 PM
never heard of this hotel. where is it located ? thanks. is the room nice ?

There are 3 value hotels along balestier road. All just opened. One at Thomson end, one at Moulmein Road end opposite quality hotel and one near whampoa drive. Good luck!

T_Lex
19-07-2009, 01:26 AM
Yah...Value Hotel is by far the cheapest. But the rooms are selling like hot cakes during weekends and u might not be able to get one. Also, i dun think the overnight stay at Fragrance Hotel is that expensive...i suggest u to go to the website to check the branch office no. and call to enquire better.

Gd luck and enjoy! ;)

IMHO, that is prob the best bet ... though not sure if the promotion is still on. There's a thread on Value Hotel in this forum if I recall correctly.

Alternatively along Pasir Panjang can try Harbour Ville, Santa Grand.

I think there is also some promotion for Fragrance @ Selegie (88 for weekend stay in July -- check their website)

Hope this helps.

oOoLyRrAdoOo
19-07-2009, 01:43 AM
:eek: WAHHHH ! NABEI !!!
$200+ for fragrance hotel ah ? OMG...
Can stay Fullerton hotel already loh...
There only $288+ on weekends :D

Butane
19-07-2009, 10:28 AM

$69 is without any glass. just like surrounded by 4 walls.

add $10 for some viewings. :)

Sun77
19-07-2009, 02:23 PM
go hotel 81 at gl lor 8 to 14.. the overnite is $60..

asdfghjkl
19-07-2009, 05:49 PM
fragence is overnight so ex for those tourists, if u calculate by the hour, its much cheaper, 100+

mercuryap
19-07-2009, 06:14 PM
i am looking to book a room for overnight tomorrow.

been searching hotel 81 sites and the cheapest is $79 at dickson81

went to fragrance and was shock to find that their overnight rates is $200+ !

i am looking around south west or city area. cos after midnight movie @ vivocity, can go straight to hotel.

thanks in advance.

well u can try frangrance hotel Royal this mth there got offer is S$88 per nite

info from here
http://www.fragrancehotel.com/fragrance06/uploadimg/promo/promo_wcs_royal.html

natsuki
22-07-2009, 03:16 AM
Used to stay in a Fragrance near town... From 90 to 130 per night lo.. Depends on room size, but not bad la can call room service for food...
Anyway, now relationship with family is better le, so never stay out le...
But i wish to spent time with my dear dear outside also lei.. Hmmm...
I think i also need help in searching for nice n that e3xpensive de hotels wor... =P No east sides please....
Dun wanna go H81s or fragrance le... I dun wan him to remember who i used to be also... =)

BTW, my piece of info on Santa Grand at Pasir panjang there, its not bad for transit... Never been there for overnight before, but the room quite okie. Got Chinese movie channels!! =D Their transit is 4 hours, for price u need to check, cuz i went there 3 yrs back le... Hope the infor is useful... For the Fragrance at Pasir Panjang n near Vivo that one, the rooms are definately not big... =)

moder
22-07-2009, 11:34 AM
Check tis link, it may help......

Singapore Budget Hotels - List by Hotel Name [Reservations, Bookings & Information] (http://hotels.online.com.sg/singapore-hotels-class-budget.asp)

Nearest to vivo is harbour ville.......heehee:D

kingx3
27-07-2009, 07:33 PM
you may consider the hotel 81s at joo chiat area which is now charging $59 for overnight.you can check up this web site for more info on pricing too. I think it rather value for money and not sleezy like what its used to be last time.:) hope you find it useful

Butane
01-08-2009, 10:52 AM
you may consider the hotel 81s at joo chiat area which is now charging $59 for overnight.you can check up this web site for more info on pricing too. I think it rather value for money and not sleezy like what its used to be last time.:) hope you find it useful

the pricing sounds great! hopefully tristar will lower their pricing too.

thanks bro for the info.

demonhunter
01-08-2009, 11:04 AM
you might wanna try to sign membership at those 5 star hotels .

check pan pac or oriental .... worth the money if u frequent hotels .

block11
01-08-2009, 03:36 PM
here's value hotel's website (no transit) :D

http://www.valuehotel.com.sg/

and the usual...

http://www.hotel81.com.sg/

http://www.fragrancehotel.com/

just call and ask. so easy!

Ange|Boy
01-08-2009, 07:15 PM
go zuji and book. Furma Hotel the best, 4start hotel around 120 I think. Come with breakfast for 2 somemore

MsCurvylicious
01-08-2009, 07:37 PM
$50 overnight geylang hotel 81, recently booked their promo. nt bad :p