PDA

View Full Version : Fantasy: Neighbour at Level 6

cumfast
18-07-2009, 11:10 AM
Note: I am anticipating a few zaps because there will be no sex in this story. However, this thread serves as a discussion thread for honest men who stay loyal to their partner but fantasize on other women occasionally.

I shall keep this story short and end within one to two posts.

My Neighbour at Level 6

I was working overtime one evening (by about an hour) and reach the bus interchange at around 8+. Bought my dinner and was waiting for the bus. Looking around at people because I have grown to like to observe people regardless of race, age or sex. As I turned my head left my sight glanced past a mom in sleeveless top and normal shorts approaching. She was with two girls (presumably her daughters) who are of primary school age. Normal stuff to me, so I diverted my attention to other things happening around me.

Some moments later I realized that they entered into the same "barrier" as me (meaning they taking same bus as me), and I observed the mommy even more now. Not drop dead gorgeous but looks fine to me. Her hair was about neck length but long enough for her to clip. Her top was light purple, silky material. (Sorry can't remember what colour her shorts. I THINK it was red / brown). I looked at her and stared for 2 seconds and her eye sight turn towards me as they approached. First eye contact but barely 1 second - I turn away so as not to be too intimidating.

Bus uncle start bus engine, so we went into the bus (feeder bus). Nothing really happen and I wasn't really paying attention to that mommy anymore. Soon, reached my bus stop and I alighted from the back. Somebody alighted from the front, so I looked into that direction again and realized it was the mommy and 2 daughters. Mommy was looking at me (ok I was looking at her too). Second eye contact.

I walked past them and soon realized that they were walking same direction as me. So I slowed down to see which blk they stay at. I was half hoping they were at the same blk as me so that I can check the mommy out even more. Indeed, same blk. I went into the lift and waited for them to enter.

Mommy was slightly tanned. Could not really check her front as I was standing behind her. But I stood really close. I mean, not my fault because I was standing there to press the lift button for them to enter, she entered and stood in front of me, right in front. She was wearing dark purple / maroon bra. I was close enough to see that she had very smooth skin on her neck and upper back.

The silk material was kinda turning me on but it was what happened next that caused a right stir in my pants. She started asking her daughter something about spelling / Ting Xie on Thursday and her voice was... so... cute?! Like cartoon character voice. Too bad she stayed on level 6. Short encounter, but quite lasting in my memory.

That was the first time I met her. Told my girlfriend (whom I met on eBay and still seeing her after 1+ yr - read my other story) about it and she talked about her while we had sex that week. Really high and shot into her deep that day, but she warned me not to try anything funny with that mommy, or else "she'll kill me". :D

Anyway......

Second time I met them was a few weeks / months later where I bought something from eBay and seller came to deliver. It was a Sunday afternoon. Lift stopped at level 6 and instinctively my mind lit up. Wah. Them again! This time mommy was wearing conservative white shirt and half pants, and apparently, was bringing the two girls for tuition. She spoke something (that I don't remember of). Caused another stir in my shorts.

Not too sure why this mommy keep giving me the highs even though our encounters are short and clean. Fantasized about her a few times already while masturbating. While I will stay faithful to my love, I can't help but hope to see the neighbour on level 6 again.

Anyone got similar experiences?

fl saviour
19-07-2009, 01:13 PM
got leh, me lor, currently tis prc stayin two units beside me is super inocent.. knn wasted la,cos married liao,then her hubby is oso prc working renovation and she working in factory, every morning will take same lift go down together ma, then catch her jao geng few times, but only like tat nia.. but dun dare to approach her oso, how i wish she will approach me someday( impossible la, just dream nia)

glster
19-07-2009, 02:00 PM
me too know my neighbors for abt 10+ yrs, she used to be those ah lian but now someone who dressed with sense and turn very pretty and sexy but married liao. Recently she quarrel with her family becox of father flats, how i wish i can lent her my shoulder. Fantasy :D

Niceman
19-07-2009, 03:30 PM
got leh, me lor, currently tis prc stayin two units beside me is super inocent.. knn wasted la,cos married liao,then her hubby is oso prc working renovation and she working in factory, every morning will take same lift go down together ma, then catch her jao geng few times, but only like tat nia.. but dun dare to approach her oso, how i wish she will approach me someday( impossible la, just dream nia)

Where you live? I mean, where she live? :D

kjin9999
19-07-2009, 03:38 PM
I will meet this MILF in the lift when she sends her daughter to school in the morning. She is mother of three but..... she is still good... . She smiles and talks to me only if my wifey is not around... still waiting for more development:)

fl saviour
19-07-2009, 07:50 PM
Where you live? I mean, where she live? :D

really wan to know? got price to pay de :D

Niceman
19-07-2009, 07:55 PM
really wan to know? got price to pay de :D

I know the price, wont be too much, Taxi/MRT/Bus?? :D

Bangster
20-07-2009, 01:37 AM
TS,

why don't you just say 'hi' to her, and find out more.

Eg. what time does she usually leave home to pick her daughter up etc.

Oh shit...

I hope no married bros here stay on 6th floor with wife and daughter who needs to learn Ting Xie (chinese spelling)!

Niceman
20-07-2009, 02:53 AM
TS,

Oh shit...

I hope no married bros here stay on 6th floor with wife and daughter who needs to learn Ting Xie (chinese spelling)!

Heng ah.... I dun live on 6th floor :D

cumfast
20-07-2009, 07:46 AM
TS,

Oh shit...

haha I think all students need to learn Ting Xie...

sgman1968
20-07-2009, 10:29 AM
TS...

Who knows she also fancy you.. just that she dont have the guts to say first... anyway my neighbour, same floor as me...also have 2 teenage kids... and like to walk her dog every sunday morning.. She like to wear those tennis skirt and really make me Marikita when i see her every sunday morning...
buay tahan....:p:p

Athenawishes
20-07-2009, 11:03 AM
kinda had a crush on a guy living at the top floor..
he is kinda cute.. keke.. i was in sec sch & so was he.. (jus tat diff sec sch)

usually every morning we will take the same lift to the 1st floor unless 1 of us is late..
hmmm sometimes when our eyes met.. he will hav this nice smile before he shys away..
SO CUTE la!! such an eye candy...

one day i was walking to the mrt.. den saw him doing his CIP - Flag day there too..
i jus dono why.. he walked up to me & said "Hi! u rmb me? stay level 12 de."
i was so shocked.. i jus nodded my head.. den he proceeded to chat wif me.. asking my name & where i was goin etc.. keke.. wad a nice experience..

till now we still see each other but no more further actions liao..
mayb cus he once saw tat i hav a bf beside me... =X
still misses his smile... toking.. & his shyness.. =)
hope he doesnt move out of this flat/block.. keke

walala
20-07-2009, 11:16 AM
hahas I grew up with my neighbour beside me, who has two daughters, younger than me by 2 & 3 yrs respectively. We often talked, and the elder sis had a crush on me. But it is the younger sis who is more sexy, long legs, nice sweet smiles, SYT basically.

The younger sis is not so good in her studies (pinafold uniform sch) compared to the elder sis, so one day i told the younger sis i can help her with her math (i in JC ma hahas). So she came over in her pinafold, machiam a fetish come true, uniform sia!

So while teaching her, she say she feels quite hot, so ask if can take off her pinafold, I say ok lo. But inside she got wear shorts la. But the white blouse so translucent, can see her bra hahaha :D then teach her halfway, i turned her face to look at me..then we kiss..after some gentle sweet kisses, i led her to my bed... slowly kiss her, caress her hair and face, then took off her blouse and bra and start to suck and lick her A cup boobs.. damn shiok.. but can feel she abit inexperienced and ps, and she dun dare to touch my bulging manhood (wasted la). So after awhile, i helped her dress back and we go back to studying again.

Ever since then, no more close contact..HAHAS she got a hot bf now, bet they hankypanky always lols.

whatthefuk
20-07-2009, 06:20 PM
camping here for more action

kim-seng-heng
20-07-2009, 11:11 PM
Dear TS...Please continue cant wait for more.

rivergame
20-07-2009, 11:34 PM
my contribution on neighbour

on a late night when work took longer than expected, thought it's the usual and would not expect anything special

so after dinner, head straight home, took off clothes and dump into the laundry basket near the window

just at this moment, saw glimmer of light on the tall block opposite my room. u see, my room faces the bathroom of the other block. can u imagine the whole row of bathrooms and transparent window. (but bros, don get too excited yet....most of the time, ppl put the blinds down, or just draw the curtain). but on this special night, things were a little differrent for this neighbour. can barely make out that it was 2 persons in the bathroom. initially thought they were just finding some things or just taking some stuffs. who would have expected that they are ....

rivergame
20-07-2009, 11:55 PM
part 2, exported from my post in another forum

.....bathing......

even though it was the opposite block, but still a distance (maybe like 20m away??) so can't see too well. moreover, it was not like i can see thru cos the blind was still down, but it was at an angle. so can vaguely see it was 2 naked bodies. a man, and a slimmer woman....

immediately i searched for all my zoom devices.

best one i have was the 10x zoom on my camcorder. so started to zoom in. can see the shape of the woman. alas, can't see the face. i must say it was a good shape. slim and shapely. she was rubbing the man.....(husband maybe). or FL or hooker? u see, my place has lots of expats. so quite common to see pretty women at night, on call, or the next morning, when they finished the jobb.

coming back to the story, so watching this lovely "desser" after my late night work and dinner. it was good for digestion.

watching on my camcorder, and zooming in, beginning to see the shape starts to form. the 2 lumps taking place. 2 dots. he started to bathe her. rubbing the body (presumably with soap). but hey, how come rubbing the bottom. but i can't see what they are doing as they live on a higher floor on opposite block, so below the waist, it was cut-off. damn.

still nice perking nipples, on a nice-tanned body. she reciprocated, turned him over and began to rub his back. oops, the screen on the camcorder blurred....complete darkness. damn, ran out of battery. ran back into my study and ransacked for the spare battery.

back into the Paddock Box for best view. zoomed in again. but can only see the man. hey, i dont want to see man. but can't find the gal. zoom became blur again (that's the problem with layman zoom devices, if only i can get my hands on a night zoom lens like those used by the military). no choice, got to rely on my eyes, searched up and down. then saw some movement. head bobbing up and down. man standing. i don need to say further. instinct tells me what is happening.

she disappeared.

Athenawishes
21-07-2009, 01:19 PM
Whaha~~ Wow.. wad r they doin??
do u know them??

keke so happening la..
TS only watch? nv record dwn ah?? LOL

cumfast
21-07-2009, 09:41 PM
My thread's been hijacked but it's ok... it's a thread for all horny people :)

I haven't had the chance to meet my neighbour again... One night going down to buy dinner, stopped at 6 but heard bangala voice !

I am sure I will meet her again but not sure when... months later?

cumfast
21-07-2009, 09:45 PM
part 2, exported from my post in another forum

.....bathing......

even though it was the opposite block, but still a distance (maybe like 20m away??) so can't see too well. moreover, it was not like i can see thru cos the blind was still down, but it was at an angle. so can vaguely see it was 2 naked bodies. a man, and a slimmer woman....

immediately i searched for all my zoom devices.

best one i have was the 10x zoom on my camcorder. so started to zoom in. can see the shape of the woman. alas, can't see the face. i must say it was a good shape. slim and shapely. she was rubbing the man.....(husband maybe). or FL or hooker? u see, my place has lots of expats. so quite common to see pretty women at night, on call, or the next morning, when they finished the jobb.

coming back to the story, so watching this lovely "desser" after my late night work and dinner. it was good for digestion.

watching on my camcorder, and zooming in, beginning to see the shape starts to form. the 2 lumps taking place. 2 dots. he started to bathe her. rubbing the body (presumably with soap). but hey, how come rubbing the bottom. but i can't see what they are doing as they live on a higher floor on opposite block, so below the waist, it was cut-off. damn.

still nice perking nipples, on a nice-tanned body. she reciprocated, turned him over and began to rub his back. oops, the screen on the camcorder blurred....complete darkness. damn, ran out of battery. ran back into my study and ransacked for the spare battery.

back into the Paddock Box for best view. zoomed in again. but can only see the man. hey, i dont want to see man. but can't find the gal. zoom became blur again (that's the problem with layman zoom devices, if only i can get my hands on a night zoom lens like those used by the military). no choice, got to rely on my eyes, searched up and down. then saw some movement. head bobbing up and down. man standing. i don need to say further. instinct tells me what is happening.

she disappeared.

I also tried to use camcorder to zoom other block also but nothing exciting at my neighbourhood leh... Only got man (father) or girl (daughter?) use computer / surf net... one time the daughter watching movie on computer but should be clean movie because she was very focused:D

rivergame
21-07-2009, 11:50 PM
sorry, bro cumfast. i got too excited reading abt yur neighbour, so i also shared mine. ok shall not do this again.

Athenawishes
22-07-2009, 10:59 AM
keke.. think TS would mind ba..
everyone here r free to share their views right??

keke yup yup.. this thread is exciting..
hope to hear more frm TS oh.. ^.^

cumfast
22-07-2009, 08:04 PM
sorry, bro cumfast. i got too excited reading abt yur neighbour, so i also shared mine. ok shall not do this again.

bro river... I don't mind... please continue your adventures with neighbours here...

also encourage everyone else to join in... no need to be neighbours...

like today... I give up seat to a pregnant malay lady who looked quite pregnant... She was rubbing her tummy to make herself feel better... but that action made naughty me think about other things :D

Bangster
23-07-2009, 01:11 AM
you should have rubbed your balls as you were standing next to her.

if she asks you what the hell you're doing,

tell her your bird is pregnant oso...the 2 eggs inside the bird's stomach. hehe..