PDA

View Full Version : Ladies who can do Flexible Positions

teraterm55
17-07-2009, 07:45 PM
Hi Bros,

was searching around but then cant find. so i shall start a new thread.
This thread is for those bros who enjoy's a FLEXY FUCK. heheheheheh
Dont know what it is.. well here is a sample of a gal who is ready for FLEXY FUCK
http://flexy-teens.com/pics/am18/105.jpg

I have seen pictures of flexible position fucks for some time, but have not been able to find a gal in singapore that is flexible enough. Well i FOUND ONE.

at Club HARU HARU. this lady by the name of KARMEN.

It all start with the soapy experience whereby KARMEN leads me to this room that has only one water bed. she then ask me to lie down and she applies some some soap on my back and she uses her body to massage me. her soft boops and perky nipples rubbing against my back, and then her tight bums rolling along my back.. feelings great.

Next we showered and then we went into the room. She gave me a long BBBJ first and then she asked me... "you ontop or me..." well i asked her to start first .. and then she rode me... first normal, then as she went faster her legs moved further apart... and before i know it .. her legs were wide spread. the view was fantastic... seeing that i asked her if she could split while standing... and she said yes. so up we went and before long i was fucking her standing, with one of her legs rite up touching her head... and when i looked at the mirror.. the sight was just thrilling. i can see my deek moving in and out of her pussy and her moaning... with the long legs stretched from floor to roof... in my many years of cheonging never have i seen such a beautifull position.

THen next i asked her to do a head stand , wrap her hands around my leg, while i RAMMED her hard. her moans were damn loud as she claims this position creates a rush of blood to her head and my deek is reaching deep into her pussy. well must agree with her, because this position her pussy feels damn TIGHT and it just feels superb RAMMING her.. hehehe never did try the next position because .. released hahaha.

Name: Karmen
Body: SUperb.. Flexible, slender and toned
Face: cute with maggi mee hair
BBBJ: 7/10 nice especially when she bends over and BBBJ you
FJ: 8/10 never had i seen a gal this flexible
Soapy Massage: 6/10 pretty standard

well i invite more bros to share their FLEXIBLE POSITION's if they have meet any.. remember to note the Location..

Thanks for reading.

beckie0723
18-07-2009, 12:58 AM
WELL DONE bro...... you are great....

joe_rico
18-07-2009, 07:46 AM
bro can tell me where tis club haru haru located

teraterm55
21-07-2009, 01:03 AM
hmmm from what i heard, there is another lady in Haru Haru who is able to do Flexible position. and she is no other than Darlene... will go check it out and FR.

Anyway bros who are interested in Flexible positions and who knows of any FL or joints who have these gals, please post here....

hehehe My other friend call it YOGA SEX.

speedytouch
21-07-2009, 09:50 AM
Ya Brothers, there is already one thread named SPECIALS USING YOGA.
That lady's name is Crystal working in Galaxy Health Centre.
She is a Yoga trained Masseuse.
She really can spread her legs wide open with her neck resting on the mattress and lifting up her bum with her legs in the air and open wide wide, giving you unobstructed view of her abalone. You really can pump deep in and can feel her big lip swallowing your little HEAD with very good suction....;)

nokia611o
21-07-2009, 01:35 PM
is crystal fm miko last time?
:D

nokia611o
21-07-2009, 01:37 PM
Hi Bros,

Thanks for reading.

so she learn yoga first then come here for this trade.
:D:D
tan chak tan chak

teraterm55
23-07-2009, 12:23 AM
She really can spread her legs wide open with her neck resting on the mattress and lifting up her bum with her legs in the air and open wide wide, giving you unobstructed view of her abalone. You really can pump deep in and can feel her big lip swallowing your little HEAD with very good suction....;)

oooo.. thats great now there is another FELXIBLE lady.. hehehe.. is she still at Galaxy HC ? might go visit heheheh... unobstucted view is great.. is she shaven ???

anyway found another gal who is damn flexible at Velvet Vanilla... this gal is called JiaJia... not as flexible as Karmen or Darlene but then her service is superb. i just laid there and she did all the work heheheheh... plus her soapy massage is tentalizing :)

ang076
23-07-2009, 06:40 AM
How about doing that position in doggie?

She wear g-string or thong and bro slide it aside and bonk her in doggie style, her legs spread in this manner.

teraterm55
25-07-2009, 01:09 AM
How about doing that position in doggie?

She wear g-string or thong and bro slide it aside and bonk her in doggie style, her legs spread in this manner.

hehhe bro.. your ideas are always the best man.. hehehe.. that would be ultimately sexy. actually it would be great if she wears a pair of SILK panty hose.. heheh then can hug her long sexy legs and then pump her... SHIOK...

ang076
25-07-2009, 06:46 PM
Hehe...
How about see thru panties with suspenders and stocking ?( these are found in Chalone lingerie boutiques.)

teraterm55
05-08-2009, 01:09 AM
Hehe...
How about see thru panties with suspenders and stocking ?( these are found in Chalone lingerie boutiques.)

hahahah funny you mention see thru panties.. hahaha you saw Carmen latest pics in the google groups ??? always like your imagination bro.. truely legendary....

yuying87
05-08-2009, 02:14 AM
hi bro,how is the damage?

pit green
05-08-2009, 08:51 AM
Where can get them Bro. can PM ...Tks

zennbox
11-08-2009, 03:03 PM
Crystal is working in Galaxy Health Centre at Concord shopping Centre Basement 1, Havelock Road/Zion Road junction, next to Holiday Inn Atrium.
She really can spread her legs wide open and her sister is tight and can create very strong suction power. :p
Her BJ is also very powerful, sometime suck hard and deep sometime soft and ticklish, very sensual and pleasurable

Haru Haru I don't know where.
Any brothers can advise?

bluberri
18-08-2009, 10:07 AM
In Japan la.

Singapore where got so professional!
:D

kingslime
24-08-2009, 03:29 PM

Really fantastic!
She first tickle my little member with her skilful hands then wrap it with a cold tissue paper. She gulp a mouthfull of hot chinese tea and then dunk my poor little member into hot tea in her mouth.
My god!, from cold to hot, the sudden change in temperature is so exciting!
With the tea in her mouth, she continue to perform BJ.
After a quite a while, she start to suck hard and deep, then softly with her lips and then lick around my little head with her tongue, so siok feeling!

Finally she sit on top while I still lie flat.
I am so relaxed, just lie there.
She split her legs so wide and I can feel her soft piece of meat glidding and pumping deep and hard on my little member.
Really great workout for her.:D

joew2005
24-08-2009, 11:48 PM
bro,there r some gems @ SSS-city tat r able 2 do some difficult position.:D
another gem has arrived .....

kingslime
01-09-2009, 10:38 AM
In some difficult positions, the lady can feel the dick pumping at great force and depth. She get wet very easily and orgasm many times.
You can also feel her abalone contract and squeeze your dick!
The thrill is to see her juice ooze out from her little lip.:p

redtail81
01-09-2009, 07:45 PM
hi bro kingslime wat are the difficult positions you mentioned ? any names ?

Secret Agent
01-09-2009, 10:14 PM
You people are killing me! :( Now I want to try! :cool:

bigprawn
13-04-2010, 01:29 AM
Though not fantastic in look, this Crystal does has her great value :p
She measured up with her superb service.
I just lay there and let her did her massage on my tired body. She worked hard and anxious to please. She kept asking me in Cantonese where and how I preferred to be massaged. When come to BJ, Hoooooo! it is fantastic!
She lifted my buttock up with her 2 hands and sucked at my 2 balls and licked a round the base of my dick. Brothers, you better wash your ass clean because this bitch really dig her tongue deep into your ass!
And she swallowed the whole lenght of my dick into her throat! She used her tongue cleverly and gave great pleasure!
She then sit over me and glided her big lip over my dick a few times before pushing it deep into her warm pussy. I can feel her pelvic muscle gripping and sucking at my little head. I blew my load with great pleasure!
Just can't control to last longer, no chance to try other positions! :D

Uncle_Sam
14-04-2010, 11:18 AM
I agree " look is not the most important factor."
When I 1st chiong Geylang's private den, the auntie stared at me when I rejected all her recommendations. At that time, my thinking was that I paid money, so I only choose one that really seduces me. But thru many experience, I realised that the very pretty and young ones cannot make it in service and attitude. Instead, the ordinary looking ones who are more matured and seasoned, really can give you value-for-money pleasure! :p

Quando
14-04-2010, 12:00 PM
Ya la, no need so pretty, slim body and sexy ok liao.
Inside must wear sexy, G-string make me steam!
How much this Crystal charge?
Any brothers can confirm she is good?

wwiss
20-04-2010, 01:59 PM
There is a reply under the thread Specials using Yoga. :D

Quando
23-04-2010, 03:19 PM
I would like to give her a try.
Any brother can offer some tips.