PDA

View Full Version : sugar

bedlover70
17-07-2009, 04:36 PM
A couple of day back I had a session with sugar, a filipino who visited Singapore. She call me up today and said she will be going back soon and ask me to help her to recommend friend to her.

I dun really remember much about my time with her back then, her body was slim and petite and I think the session was not bad considering I dun really hit off that well with filipinas. Hopefully someone will take on the challenge and feedback with the latest information

Anyway I got her to sms me her vital details since my memory is so poor. I wouldn't be seeing her until next week.

Initially she offered $150 for 1 shot only , but thinking of all you brudders facing retrenchments in the coming year I was able to get her to throw in more benefits

$150 / 2hrs / 2 shots
Height - 5'3
Weight - 90lbs which is about 40Kgs
Titties - dunno.. i remember is huge .maybe someone can tell us after their session
English - Good

She do FJ and BBBJ - sorry no CIM or anal.. or anything "peverted" unless you can negotiate a price with her for something extra special. In any case definitely no RAW

I am not the OKT - Also dunno how long she is in Singapore for either. perhaps a week or 2

To book her - PM me your hp number. I will pass to her and she will contact you. U can specify if certain days or hours is off limits for contacting. Genuine brudders only please.. dun waste my time, ur time or screw up those who cannot meet her cos she got tied up in fake appointments.

Try to write up an FR for the bros here. Also if you make an arrangement with her, you can also help her to find contacts.. just let me know so I can make announcement here. I am not on here much anymore so any help is appreciated.

hiyena
17-07-2009, 06:19 PM
$150 / 2hrs / 2 shots

I am not the OKT - Also dunno how long she is in Singapore for either. perhaps a week or 2

To book her - PM me your hp number. I will pass to her and she will contact you. U can specify if certain days or hours is off limits for contacting. Genuine brudders only please.. dun waste my time, ur time or screw up those who cannot meet her cos she got tied up in fake appointments.

bro TS, pls gather sufficient info before starting a thread.

whats her age n looks to command $150 cos there are several 'tested' pinoys going for $100/2/2.

alot of genuine chiongsters here not comfortable with leaving h/p nbrs with u, u debutante OKT collecting client's contact,tallying n taking cuts?

think u wasting our time also:mad: no offence n gud luck !!

shaolin_kid
17-07-2009, 11:20 PM
yep what her age bro :confused:

bedlover70
18-07-2009, 09:32 AM
tks bro for your commend. i m sorry that i forgot to post her age. she is 27 this year. i know i should not ask for h/p no here but to safe guard the girl . i think i hv to do so. sorry if any bro here found offence . the no will be hand over to her .