PDA

View Full Version : "Good Tui Na + 1 Bonk" @ Budget price.....

kuku_son
16-07-2009, 02:02 AM
Hohoho......Hi all bro nice to meet all of you again.....
Yes you can see mi here again because i am sharing another new gem to all bro.......

And yet again received this KangTao fr my friend make an appointment fr her on Sunday late afternoon at KF.......10mins Ding Dong reach my room and i welcome her in.......
Mmmm......My 1st impression on her is she is a sweet looking milf with long curly hair with an attractive smile on her face....She greeted mi and i could feel that she is very shy......So all bro here pls help mi tek care of her gam xia le.....
We tcss for abt 5mins to break the ice between us and we proceed to bathing.......At bathing scene i must say it out because i feel the bathing session is realli realli good.....she soaped my whole body and her pair of B+ boobs and began to ruba on my back....She slowly ruba ruba suddenly i feel one of her hand slowly patrolling to my little bro and starting to do a slowly hj on mi which mek beri high and suddenly she increased her hj pace which mek mi realli cannot tanhan liao....:eek: (i almost cum in the bath room lolz....)....After the bath i came out wif my didi saluting.....:D
She suggested to mi tat i shld haf my massage 1st which juz nodded my and agreed wif her and I realized tat she wearing a sexy nightgown before massaging mi which remind of those old days at those massage shop....she applied massage oil on her both hand....Before she started to massage mi she rubbed the oil on her both hand to create heat on her both palm and start to "Tui Na" on my back.....Wow all i can say tat tui na and massage is realli different......i can say tat tui na is much skiok because she used her heated palm and start to rub my back which i can feel more relaxing.....The shoulder massage are oso in rubbing style...the whole massage last mi abt 45~50mins.....
So abt 50mins later i suddenly feel that she is seducing mi using her finger to tickle my back which made attention to my didi to big didi le..........i quickly turn over and to no delay she quickly lick and suck my nipple i oso wasted no time and start to roam her boobs......she slowly cat bath mi and proceed to my south and start to gif mi a bbbj.....She slowly bbbj mi n move slowly to my walnuts n proceed wif some suction.......Wah wah at tat i cant tanhan liao i juz turn her over n capped began to do a missionary on her.....Her soft moaning and horny face do turn mi on and i started to increased the pace of pumping till i cummed....:D
After cumming she toke off the cap for me and told mi to rest for awhile before proceeding to bath....she told tat we man cant haf bath immediately after sex which is very bad to our small didi.....After the bath i saw there is still some time left so i request for her to massage my head....Wah i can assure you tat her head massage is a thumb up to try......

Name: Zhi Xin
Race: PRC (Shenyang)
Looks: 7/10 (Good looking Milf her look realli grow on mi)
Height: 165cm
Weight: 60kg
Body : 6/10 (figure considered not slim alittle bit plump)
Boobs: 34B (I can feel 2 handful on her both boobs)
FJ : 7.0/10 (Soft moaning wif horny looking realli turn mi on)
Frenching: Depend on yr chemistry wif her.......
BBBJ: Yes 8.5/10 (I feel her bbbj is really up to my standard wif ball sucking)
Massage:11/10(Really a good massager and some more in tui na style....)

Damage: ($60 for 120mins = 1 Fj + 1 Tui Na)

Attitude & service: 11/10 (Try to believe!! I dun tell lies.....)
I do tips her another $10 because she realli do a good massage on mi......
RM and CD your own.

To all bro who intersted in her can pm mi and get her contact from mi......
Condition for getting contact from mi is easy....Post FR after the try out.....

hotsoup16
16-07-2009, 03:00 AM
bro,
long time no c! u're back with a bang:p

hamiton
16-07-2009, 08:34 AM
bro,
long time no c! u're back with a bang:p

Hi Bro,

Appreciate that you pm me her ctc

longjohn08
16-07-2009, 08:41 AM
Bro. can share the contact. Thanks a million.

sinster888
16-07-2009, 08:58 AM
Bro boss , can pm the contact as well.....thanks a million ...

emokid
16-07-2009, 09:11 AM
Kuku bro, another budget gem... but i still miss chen ling's awesome svc.. hahaha.. pls upz me hor.. kum sia. :)

Butane
16-07-2009, 09:57 AM
Hi bro ku ku son, can i have the contact as would like to try out your heavenly experience myself.

ponpon
16-07-2009, 10:21 AM
Hi Bros,

Can pm me her contact. Thanks alot.

peter_98
16-07-2009, 10:33 AM
hi bro, can share her contact...tks!!!

ahboi89
16-07-2009, 11:59 AM
share the ctc wif me..
thx..

kuku_son
16-07-2009, 07:33 PM
Lolz ya lor no good LorBang kuku_son wont anyhow appear 1 lolz........

Contact given out to alot of bro liao so hope to see all bro FR asap le......

Awaiting to see hu is the 1st blood of FR.......:D

Pls to tips her if u find her services and attitude is good haf to gam xia to all bro hu tips her.....

cathay
16-07-2009, 09:07 PM
Hi bro...may i have her ctc. pls....many thanks

DailyMaleSG
16-07-2009, 09:20 PM
hey there bro.....wud love to try her

capri55
16-07-2009, 09:47 PM
Hi Bro i m massage lover, can hv her ctc. tks a lot

diablotical
16-07-2009, 10:45 PM
Hi Bro, may i have the contact?

84_Junichinda
16-07-2009, 11:09 PM
Bro can share share ctc. Thanks.

flong928
16-07-2009, 11:16 PM
haha i think i got her 1st blood liao, 3 mins after getting contact i already make appointment n on the way to h81.

nice milf who like to come after your didi from behind while soaping you in the bath rm.

her massage not bad leh beh pai beh pai

she also got afew tricks that almost make me cum while massaing my groin area:eek:

her bbbj bery the ice cream lots of sucking lots of licking

i think before she cum sin she sell mineral water back in china, why leh? because she bery bery the wet lots of pussy water while bonking mah haha

end of fr liao.

i'll be back with another fr after my rtf with her soon:)

kuku u the man lah:D

toms_trd
16-07-2009, 11:31 PM
Wah,bro u reali super fast go for first blood again before me :(
Muz not loose out to U liao I go onz her tmr nitez :D

Lucky u know how to swim if not u kena submerge by her water liao,hahahaha

kaspt3r
16-07-2009, 11:39 PM
hi bro may i hav her ctc?

Butane
17-07-2009, 07:14 AM
hopefully i can meet bro kuku son requirement.

dada123
17-07-2009, 07:42 AM
Hi bro... can I have her contact ... Thks many many ...

Joker4115
17-07-2009, 10:11 AM
Hi Bro TS, Can i hv her ctc thks. Mai tu liao.:D

relaxenjoy
17-07-2009, 11:02 AM
bro kuku_san, can share contact please? :D

funfan
17-07-2009, 11:11 AM
hi, bro, may i have her contact? thanks

mountfuji3
17-07-2009, 04:46 PM
bro,

can share the ctc

cheers

Teo Ken
17-07-2009, 05:50 PM
Thanks bro TS for the contact just had a session with her this afternoon. Book a room msg her the rm no abt 10 mins she arrive. A look she's does have a soothing look and young MILF look that will attract man which are abit elderly. With long curly hair and BA BA type.
TCSS a bit we hit on to the toilet for our shower, shower was quick sop she will use her 2 neh neh to rub your back and both hands will extend to front and attck yr didi shiok.
After that we proceed to the bed and she will ask whelther you want tunia or bonk first. Of course i will go for my TN. The way she rub yr back was unique she will rub her 2 hands to create heat that makes you feel the warmness. The massage go on for abt 30 mins she ask me to flip over facing up. Than massaging yr chest and than start her catbath. Catbath was shiok cos she will catbath you all the way to yr knee and than Bbbj started.
At this point of time i also dun want to lose out and start my experdition down her valley. A secong before i start my abalone licking she already wet man, licking go on with me fingering makes her moan and asking fxxk.
I than cap on and penetrate her missionary she was wild at this moment and start frenching me like long time GF. Tongue fighting go on about 10 mins plus my non stop bonking makes her moan like no tomorow. Change to doggy she has a best buds for dogy u can hear piak piak that make you more buay tahan another gd 10 mins of banging i started to build up my come.

Age: 31 (have those decent look like you screwing someone wife)
Boobs: B ( handful with erction nipple)
Size: Ba Ba (complexion was gd)
BJ: GD sucktion and Bbbj (new rms to improve)
Fingering: yes(damm wet but depend on chemistry)
Frenching: yes( feeling like long time GF W chemistry)
FJ: 7.5 (Although can feel the tideness and super wet)
AJ: 5.5 (only slight thru yr ass hole)
GFE: 8 ( Hug you very tight when she comes)
Damage: 60/1/2 ( plus TN)
RTF: DEFINITLY WILL

Lauteko
17-07-2009, 06:39 PM

Frenching: yes( feeling like long time GF W chemistry)
FJ: 7.5 (Although can feel the tideness and super wet)
AJ: 5.5 (only slight thru yr ass hole)
Damage: 60/1/2 ( plus TN)
RTF: DEFINITLY WILL

Bro,

I believe it shd be AR and not AJ. If AJ, then queue all the way from Jurong.. :rolleyes:

gongtee
17-07-2009, 06:43 PM
Hi Bro
I am interest, is it possible to pm me her nos
and where does she operate ? Much appreciated.

xxcheer
17-07-2009, 07:36 PM
another good lobang.
will be trying soon.

sl135831
18-07-2009, 01:57 AM
thanks kuku son for the contact
she is one of the best bonk i have with prc and she like to learn english
so we bonk and learn english at the same time.
if she said "see you next time/again" or tank you that me.
$60 for massage and bonk cannot complain. after bonk my kuku can rest for 1 week and my brain can concentrate on playing games and shares.
she is horny but my big kuku make her more horny coming from a chinese old man.

:D

kuku_son
18-07-2009, 02:53 AM
Wow ty all bro for the support indeed contact get liao post FR after tryout this is wat i like......gam xia all bro for the support.......

I really happi tat so far all bro are sexidsfy wif Zhi Xin services and attitude.....

Sp all interested bro here can pm mi for her contact but be sure to post FR after tryout.....cheers.....

Teo Ken
18-07-2009, 09:34 AM
Bro,

I believe it shd be AR and not AJ. If AJ, then queue all the way from Jurong.. :rolleyes:

Thanks bro for the correction.

bohengla
18-07-2009, 10:23 AM
Hehe, kuku_son got good lobang again! ctc pleaseeee~~!:D:D

222nge
18-07-2009, 01:52 PM
Thanks TS for the ctc.Had a session with her yesterday evening.
First impression when she entered the room--A MILF with a pleasant looking face but rather big frame and meaty type.
After the shower,went straight for the massage as I was quite tired then.Her massage skill was surprisingly quite good and thorough.May be not as powerful as Wan Er (from bro powertool69) or Xiao Xia (from bro fatman), but the package included a good bonk is difinately real good value for money.
Here are my ratings:

Looks:6.5/10,decent looking MILF,will grow on you
Body:6.0/10,big frame and a bit meaty
Boobs:B to B-,a bit sagging
BBBJ:7.5/10,good suction
FJ:8.0/10,wet and quite horny
Massage:7.5/10,quite good with strengh
GFE:7.5/10,friendly and chatty
RTF:yes

kuku_son
19-07-2009, 05:54 PM
Thks bro 22nge for yr contribution of FR...............

Ty all for yr support for posting FR after yr tryout...........And realli muz thks all bro who had support her tek care of her i kuku_son here thks on behalf for teking good care of her xie xie all bro......

TS oso RTM&F on her ytd and indeed her looking sure will grow on u when the more u looking at especially with her long hair dwn....:eek:

More importantly her massage is realli realli good i feeling Tui Na is even more comfortable than massage after i tired her Tui Na........

And btw to all bro her skill realli there if all bro here feel her str is too light or too heavy u can request fr her to all str or reduce str......:D

Last thing interested bro here can pm for her contact but hor only 1 condition b4 gif u the contact is post FR after yr tryout......:D

gongtee
19-07-2009, 06:04 PM
Stats as below(based on my personal opinion):

Look: 6.5 (nice eyes)
Body: 6.5
Boobs: B
FJ: 7 (wet and accomodating. )
Massage: 7 (Done in nude. Massage front and back thoroughly b4 moving on to FJ)
Service: 7.5 (no rush, friendly. Shower for me b4 and after)
Damage: 60+hotel($20)
RTF: Yes, for the nice massage and service level :):):)

chew78s
19-07-2009, 07:59 PM
Wow ty all bro for the support indeed contact get liao post FR after tryout this is wat i like......gam xia all bro for the support.......

I really happi tat so far all bro are sexidsfy wif Zhi Xin services and attitude.....

Sp all interested bro here can pm mi for her contact but be sure to post FR after tryout.....cheers.....

Hello bro, nices gem u found. Didn't know why, I like those milf which have a skillfull massage. So here to support ur thread and up her.:p:p

Booker
19-07-2009, 08:09 PM
Thanks for the ctc... Had tried Zhi Xin yesterday afternoon. Arranged for meet up and went to meeting point.
First look when she entered, not bad looking.. a young milf. So start talking to break the ice, then proceed to shower. Shower was good, with abit of the foreplay. After that, proceed to the bed for massage.
Massage was done pretty well, managed to ease the strain on my shoulders. The rest of the massage are pretty normal.. Then proceed to the FJ, very enjoyable FJ. Both of us enjoyed it, especially her GFE was great. Machiam doing it with a lover.

Ratings:
Look: 7.5/10 (When she let her hair down)
Body: 6/10 (Quite ok, not that baba as I thought)
Boobs: 6/10 (Nice size, though sagging)
Massage: 6.5/10 (Got rid of the strain on the shoulder)
FJ: 7.5/10 (Responsive and good fore-play)
GFE: 8.5/10 (Machiam like your lover, chatty)
Damage: $60/2hr/1X
RTF: Yeah!!

Do treat her well eh, a good gem for all!!

chew78s
19-07-2009, 08:14 PM
Thanks for the ctc... Had tried Zhi Xin yesterday afternoon. Arranged for meet up and went to meeting point.
First look when she entered, not bad looking.. a young milf. So start talking to break the ice, then proceed to shower. Shower was good, with abit of the foreplay. After that, proceed to the bed for massage.
Massage was done pretty well, managed to ease the strain on my shoulders. The rest of the massage are pretty normal.. Then proceed to the FJ, very enjoyable FJ. Both of us enjoyed it, especially her GFE was great. Machiam doing it with a lover.

Ratings:
Look: 7.5/10 (When she let her hair down)
Body: 6/10 (Quite ok, not that baba as I thought)
Boobs: 6/10 (Nice size, though sagging)
Massage: 6.5/10 (Got rid of the strain on the shoulder)
FJ: 7.5/10 (Responsive and good fore-play)
GFE: 8.5/10 (Machiam like your lover, chatty)
Damage: $60/2hr/1X
RTF: Yeah!!

Do treat her well eh, a good gem for all!!

Hello Booker. Long time never hear from u. :) Tingting's applying permit. Coming here soon liao.

Booker
19-07-2009, 08:39 PM
Hi Chew78s
Good to know Ting Ting is coming over. Talked to her few months back and heard that she is busy upgrading herself. So perhaps we can expect a whole range of services by her eh.

chew78s
19-07-2009, 08:43 PM
Hi Chew78s
Good to know Ting Ting is coming over. Talked to her few months back and heard that she is busy upgrading herself. So perhaps we can expect a whole range of services by her eh.

Maybe she come u can be her TS. I too tired to handle her. I already take care her one complete yr. :)

Lauteko
20-07-2009, 08:15 AM
Managed to establish ctc but cannot get suitable time slot. Anyway thks to Bro kuku_son. So my 3 pts for bro kuku_son. :p

Takahashi1881
20-07-2009, 10:05 AM
Hi Bro KukuSon,

Thanks again for sharing your good catch.

Had a session with Zhi Xin on Saturday, sharing my FR w/fellow bros who is interested.

Zhi Xin - LiaoNing PRC (31yrs)

Face - 8/10 Nice Dreamie Eyes (Pretty MILF among others)
Smooth & White Face Complexion

Boob - 8/10 B+ Soft & Tender with Sensitives Brown Nips
(Papaya Shape - Love the Swinging & Bouncing during Cowgirl)

Height - 1.68m / Tall & rather big frame.

Bath - 7/10 A rather hygience lady, sexual soaping & teasing of Dick was
quite amazing.

Frenching - I don't French w/WL

Catbath - 8/10 Slow & detail from neck to leg.

Painting - I don't Paint w/WL

Fingering - 8/10 - Wet easily w/soft natural moan

Pussy - 8/10 -Nicely Trimmed & wet throughout fingering & FR.

BBBJ - 7/10 (Soft & Slurpy)

AR - 8/10 Slow & ticklelish & Sucking of balls is out of the world feeling.

Massage - 7/10 Oil massage + good rub on back, very hard working (45mins)

FR - 8/10 Punctual & friendly, first time meeting, ask if I am OK with her, then strip naked with nice matching Bra & Panties, nice papaya shape B+ cup, light brown sensitives nips, very soft & tender, It was mind blowing & very horny seeing her melons bouncing & swinging fr left to right during our acting. I am a sucker for big melons & sexy MILF, nearly explode & have to stop her a couples of times during BBBJ, Missionary & Cowgirl. At times, her CFM looks & soft gentle moaning can really kill & cause heart attacks. Finally surrendered & cummed during cowgirl (really cannot tahan any more with her cowgirl kneeling, squatting & rocking in circular motions & grabing my hands to squizzed her swinging melons)

Damage - $60/1/120mins

Attitude - 8/10 A very gentle, soft & sweet lady, accomodating & willing to
please.
RTF - 10/10 100% = Yes.

Thanks to Bro Kukuson for sharing this MILF gems & looking forward for more of your good catch. Haha .... & have fun.

Takahashi1881.

dragonball
20-07-2009, 11:09 AM
Thank you TS for sharing her contact. She is a gem. Below are my humble FR on her.

Looks: 7/10 (Good looking Milf with slutty eyes)
Height: 165cm (Tall for a gal)
Body : 6/10 (not slim not fat either)
Boobs: 34B (just a nice handfull)
FJ : 7.0/10 (Soft moaning complete with horny looking eyes)
BBBJ: Yes 8/10
Massage:10/10(tui na style)
RTF: Sure!!!!

Attitude & service: 11/10 (No rush)

I do tips her another $20 because of her attitude and service.

Batmanandrobin
20-07-2009, 02:42 PM
Contacts pls,tq very much.

Gozalio
20-07-2009, 06:58 PM
Bro Kukuson, ctc pls, thank so much

kuku_son
21-07-2009, 01:57 AM
WAH WAh wah.......Game Xia all bro to contribute all their FR after yr return realli realli appreciated it Xie Xie Da Jia le....Ty to support mi ty u all once again......

Those bro who upped mi pls pm mi i back i surely promised to up u all back de thks for yr support.....

Interested bro can pm mi for her contact but be sure to post FR after yr tryout cheers....

222nge
21-07-2009, 08:50 AM
Thanks TS, Planning my RTM/F with this gem soon.

kuku_son
21-07-2009, 05:33 PM
Bro Takahashi1881 as promised u post FR and i oreadi upped u liao cheers....Ty for yr all long support........Realli appreciated it......

Interested bro can pm mi for her ctc but do post FR after FR after tryout cheers......

desmond8999
21-07-2009, 05:39 PM
Brother,

Please PM me.

Thanks

flong928
21-07-2009, 08:08 PM
Haizzzzz now bery hard to get Q number liao. she got long long Q:( but its goog news for her anyway.:D

vivapataca
21-07-2009, 08:17 PM

RM and CD your own.

Can have her ctc???????????/

sawde
21-07-2009, 11:06 PM
Hello Kuku Son Bro,

Can i have her contacts please
I am a sucker for a good massage by a MILF
Once i try will definitely post FR

Many Thanks!

kuku_son
22-07-2009, 09:42 AM
ty bro 222nge oreadi up u for posting an FR on Zhi Xin........

ty for yr support realli appreciated it.............

Interested bro can pm mi for her contact but be sure to post FR after yr tryout cheers....

genegene
22-07-2009, 12:50 PM
Hi Dragonball, Please PM me her contact. Thanks.

hayabusaxxxx
22-07-2009, 01:04 PM
Hi Bro, Can i have her contact?? Thanks a lot

rushking
22-07-2009, 02:56 PM
Thanks TS for her contact ...tried her today ...
short FR:D

Looks: 6.5/10 Milf looking still ok la
Body : 6/10 (big bone)
Boobs: 34B (pointed nipple hehe)
BBBJ & HJ: Yes 8.5/10 (not bad i would say..almost cim)
Massage:7(good but about 30min nia)
Attitude & service:9/10 hardwaorking gal
Damage: $60
RTF:MAybe

kuku_son
23-07-2009, 02:47 AM
ty bro rushking for yr precious FR..........:D

Realli appreciated it...cheers.......;)

Will RTF her again see got slots coz miss her Tui Na....
this few day her slots always full...........

canon30d
23-07-2009, 11:43 AM
Thnk TS for his kind ctc of ZL.. as promised, below is the fr..
1st impression when saw her feel comfortable. Slightly tall with long hair, wearing black dress look sexy. After short talk, we proceed to bathroom to washup. During washing, the foreplay was really shiok.. after cleaning of my little bro, she stroke him from my back, with her medium size soft breast rubbing my back... afraid i can't tahan and shoot out, i stopped her and reserved my strength and 'bullet' for later stage. After cleaning, she proceed with her massage. Her massage is consider average+ , still ok to me ( i like hard-core massage). After massage, i turned over and she started to seduce me... beware of her eye, really can hook u when she licking balls below.. this time foreplay last longer and more exciting.. finally i capped and fully unloaded my 'bullet', with both of us sweated and tired.

name: Zhi Ling
attitude: 7/10 - friendly and chattable (we talk on travelling, which we both like)
figure: 7/10 - nice figure, fair complexion, less tummy fat, medium size soft breast (not firm)
massage: 6/10 - not hard for me.
fj: 7/10 - shiok, her face expression really make u high.. soft moan during fj.
damage:60 + tip + hotel (almost argue with hotel receptionist for charging $30 rate... w/o inform in advance, just saying now has increased rate. My advice to all bro is to check the room rate first, if not satisfy, go to the next door and inform ur massage girl to change location. Now hotel start to makan our money.. if 1 person makan $10, 1 day down they can have 1 day pay extra)

again thnks to TS for his kind ctc..

kuku_son
23-07-2009, 05:35 PM
Ty canon30d for yr precious FR..........

And i am glad tat u managed to post yr FR after tryout xie xie ni le.......

Btw Zhi Xin massage can be beri hard n can be beri soft if u like hardcore massage u can ask her for more strength.....She told mi tat time got 1 bro feel pain when she apply too much strength on the massage....So all bro if u like hard or soft strength u can tell her....And she realli haf the strength there.....

To mi i feel she is a young milf to mi......and wat bro canon30d has said her bathing tat time is realli realli skiok lolz.....:D (i oso like it......)

Interested bro can pm mi for her contact but be sure to post FR after yr tryout cheers..

Xsaraman
23-07-2009, 05:52 PM
Brother, can i have her contact please? tks.

canon30d
23-07-2009, 11:26 PM
my apology for typing error.. the name should be Zhi Xin, not 'Zhi Ling'.. thnk to one of the senior who pm me of the error..

Thnk TS for his kind ctc of ZL.. as promised, below is the fr..
1st impression when saw her feel comfortable. Slightly tall with long hair, wearing black dress look sexy. After short talk, we proceed to bathroom to washup. During washing, the foreplay was really shiok.. after cleaning of my little bro, she stroke him from my back, with her medium size soft breast rubbing my back... afraid i can't tahan and shoot out, i stopped her and reserved my strength and 'bullet' for later stage. After cleaning, she proceed with her massage. Her massage is consider average+ , still ok to me ( i like hard-core massage). After massage, i turned over and she started to seduce me... beware of her eye, really can hook u when she licking balls below.. this time foreplay last longer and more exciting.. finally i capped and fully unloaded my 'bullet', with both of us sweated and tired.

name: Zhi Ling
attitude: 7/10 - friendly and chattable (we talk on travelling, which we both like)
figure: 7/10 - nice figure, fair complexion, less tummy fat, medium size soft breast (not firm)
massage: 6/10 - not hard for me.
damage:60 + tip + hotel (almost argue with hotel receptionist for charging $30 rate... w/o inform in advance, just saying now has increased rate. My advice to all bro is to check the room rate first, if not satisfy, go to the next door and inform ur massage girl to change location. Now hotel start to makan our money.. if 1 person makan $10, 1 day down they can have 1 day pay extra)

again thnks to TS for his kind ctc..

kuku_son
24-07-2009, 08:09 AM
my apology for typing error.. the name should be Zhi Xin, not 'Zhi Ling'.. thnk to one of the senior who pm me of the error..

No problem bro.....i am happi ten u post FR liao...............

Btw thks to tat bro for correcting you kuku_son oso didnt notice coz everyday wrk till beri late no time to chk....:D

Pls do tips her if u find her services and attitude is good kuku_son thks u on behalf 1st.....:D

Interested bro can pm mi for her contact but be sure to post FR after yr tryout cheers......

small younger
24-07-2009, 08:22 AM
Hohoho......Hi all bro nice to meet all of you again.....
Yes you can see mi here again because i am sharing another new gem to all bro.......

And yet again received this KangTao fr my friend make an appointment fr her on Sunday late afternoon at KF.......10mins Ding Dong reach my room and i welcome her in.......
Mmmm......My 1st impression on her is she is a sweet looking milf with long curly hair with an attractive smile on her face....She greeted mi and i could feel that she is very shy......So all bro here pls help mi tek care of her gam xia le.....
We tcss for abt 5mins to break the ice between us and we proceed to bathing.......At bathing scene i must say it out because i feel the bathing session is realli realli good.....she soaped my whole body and her pair of B+ boobs and began to ruba on my back....She slowly ruba ruba suddenly i feel one of her hand slowly patrolling to my little bro and starting to do a slowly hj on mi which mek beri high and suddenly she increased her hj pace which mek mi realli cannot tanhan liao....:eek: (i almost cum in the bath room lolz....)....After the bath i came out wif my didi saluting.....:D
She suggested to mi tat i shld haf my massage 1st which juz nodded my and agreed wif her and I realized tat she wearing a sexy nightgown before massaging mi which remind of those old days at those massage shop....she applied massage oil on her both hand....Before she started to massage mi she rubbed the oil on her both hand to create heat on her both palm and start to "Tui Na" on my back.....Wow all i can say tat tui na and massage is realli different......i can say tat tui na is much skiok because she used her heated palm and start to rub my back which i can feel more relaxing.....The shoulder massage are oso in rubbing style...the whole massage last mi abt 45~50mins.....
So abt 50mins later i suddenly feel that she is seducing mi using her finger to tickle my back which made attention to my didi to big didi le..........i quickly turn over and to no delay she quickly lick and suck my nipple i oso wasted no time and start to roam her boobs......she slowly cat bath mi and proceed to my south and start to gif mi a bbbj.....She slowly bbbj mi n move slowly to my walnuts n proceed wif some suction.......Wah wah at tat i cant tanhan liao i juz turn her over n capped began to do a missionary on her.....Her soft moaning and horny face do turn mi on and i started to increased the pace of pumping till i cummed....:D
After cumming she toke off the cap for me and told mi to rest for awhile before proceeding to bath....she told tat we man cant haf bath immediately after sex which is very bad to our small didi.....After the bath i saw there is still some time left so i request for her to massage my head....Wah i can assure you tat her head massage is a thumb up to try......

RM and CD your own.

To all bro who intersted in her can pm mi and get her contact from mi......
Condition for getting contact from mi is easy....Post FR after the try out.....

Bro... can share her contact? wanna have a good massage!! thanks

sexman1
24-07-2009, 10:02 AM
Bro, can you pm me her contact. Thank you....

kuku_son
24-07-2009, 05:50 PM
Bro, can you pm me her contact. Thank you....

Chk yr pm dude........:D

chokdee1324
24-07-2009, 07:02 PM
bro can i hv her contact pllsssss

kuku_son
25-07-2009, 08:06 AM
bro can i hv her contact pllsssss

Chk yr pm dude..........:D

Interested bro can pm mi for her contact but be sure to post FR after yr tryout cheers......

doll_rumiko
25-07-2009, 08:34 AM
nice gem. can share her ctc?

Takl
25-07-2009, 08:42 AM
already msg u, waiting for your reply.

manhood
25-07-2009, 08:55 AM
Thks to Bro kuku for ctc, booked her on Wednesday

FR as promised:

Damn she is tall, from certain view, she may be taller than me, maybe i am too short. :D wear a black dress with soft material. After short talk, we proceed to shower and massage proper. After massage, tongue and didi action time. :D

name: Zhi Xin (direct translate : know heart)
attitude: 8/10 - friendly and sweet
figure: 7/10 - nice figure, medium size soft breast, huggable
massage: 7/10 - Not too bad
damage:60

hint TS : looking forward to my 100th pts :D

kuku_son
25-07-2009, 03:00 PM
ty bro manhood to product yr precious FR realli appreciated it...........

I am glad tat u are sextisfy wif her.......:D

Ok TS saw yr hint liao la....:p as promised la i made u 100 points hope in future u will support mi again.........:D...cheers...........

Once again interested bro can pm mi for her contact but be sure to post FR after yr tryout cheers......

malaysiapig
25-07-2009, 03:46 PM
bro kuku-son,

can I have zhi xin contact, thanks :)

harman
25-07-2009, 05:30 PM
Bro kk_son, may you PM the contact ? Need a good tn and bonk.. Cheers

penguin
25-07-2009, 11:51 PM
Thanks to Kuku_son for the contact.

Met with her a few days ago. Had an enjoyable time. Loved how she licked me from my nipples to my balls to my knees.

Massage: 8/10 (My type as I don't like hard massage)
BBBJ: 8/10
Attitude: 9/10
RTF: Yes

Thanks again, Boss. :)

kimster
26-07-2009, 04:40 AM
bro kuku,may i have her contact pls. shall reply FR when im done :) thxs

bohengla
26-07-2009, 11:54 AM
Thanks again to Kuku_son for the ctc.Had a session with her yesterday evening.
Because of some reason, reach hotel later than half an hour from the appointment. She got another section after mine, so deal with one and half hour. First impression when she entered the room--A tall MILF with a pleasant looking face, she look like a local girl rather than prc, and trust me her look will grow on you.
Shower is sob, went straight for the massage as I was quite tired. Her massage skill was surprisingly quite good and thorough. She tell me that she learn it back to mainland, i like the way she heat and rub her palm before massage, which i found more relax. After 1 hr good massage, she start her 'tongue' job.:D lick me from neck to knees, one word-- Shiok! After 10 mins licking, enter her with hard didi, release in just few strokes... mayb the licking make me too high liao ... aiiii, after that TCSS a while before check out, overall a pleasant section.

Here are my ratings:

Looks:6.5/10,decent looking MILF,will grow on you
Body:6.0/10, tall girl
Boobs:32B,a bit sagging
BBBJ:8/10,good suction,shiok!!
FJ:5.0/10,not her problem, me over high liao:o
Massage:8/10,quite good with strength
GFE:7/10,friendly and chatty
RTF:yes

kuku_son
26-07-2009, 12:15 PM
ty bro penguin for yr short n sweet FR........:)

ty bro bohengla to post yr FR after tryout yesterday thks alot.....:eek:

i am happi ten u r happi wif her Tui Na...........

Somemore her attitude n services did meet yr requirement.... :D

Once again interested bro can pm mi for her contact but be sure to post FR after yr tryout cheers......

kuku_son
27-07-2009, 02:22 AM
bro kuku,may i have her contact pls. shall reply FR when im done :) thxs

Ctx send chk yr pm be sure to post FR after tryout xie xie le......:D

kuku_son
27-07-2009, 11:10 AM
bro kuku-son,

can I have zhi xin contact, thanks :)

Ctc given to u hope to see yr FR soon...........

kuku_son
27-07-2009, 03:53 PM
Awaiting for the other bro to contribute their FR.............

Btw Zhi Xin told mi if u all found her massage is too weak or too strong for you pls do tell her as she can adjust to yr preferred strength.......;)

By the time interested bro can pm mi for her contact but be sure to post FR after yr tryout cheers...... :D

sb68
27-07-2009, 04:36 PM
hi bro,

can share her contact,i m interested in her service.thanks in advance.

axor3333
28-07-2009, 12:04 AM
First Thank bro Kuku son fo the contact. Manage to get her service this evening after that we have dinner together

The rating are as follow

Looks: 6/10 ( Milf )
Height: 162cm
Body : 6/10 (figure not plump)
FJ : 8.0/10 ( horny looking realli turn on)
BBBJ: Yes 8/10 (her bbbj really make you hard and ball sucking)
Massage:8/10
Attitude & service: Good
Damage: ($60 + Tips + $30 + $3.80 CD)

Axor

sexman1
28-07-2009, 08:22 AM
Chk yr pm dude........:D

Thansk you bro kuku for the ctc, here is the FR as promised after trying her yesterday.

look : 6/10
attitude: 8/10 - friendly
figure: 6/10 - look a bit plum to me
massage: 8/10 - I requested medium pressure and feel quite relaxing.
bbbj : 9/10 Good - keep maintaining eye contact
frenching : do not allow
painting : allow
fj: 7/10 - normal
damage:60 + 10 tips (exclude room and cd)
rtf : maybe. It is quite a good deal with 2 hrs of service paying this price.

talung
28-07-2009, 01:29 PM
Thanks TS for her ctc.. Here my short & sharp FR.
After my ball game last nite... arrange an appointment with her at Kovan, and it was a relexing rub down after a tired game....

Looks:6.5/10,decent looking MILF.
Body:6.0/10, tall girl, ok for me cos I'm Big too:D
Boobs:32B, sagging but soft
BBBJ:8/10,good suction,shiok(almost CIM):p!!
FJ:6.5/10,not her problem, me over high liao
Massage:9/10,quite good with strength
GFE:7/10,friendly and chatty
RTF:maybe cos got others to try, anyway she'll be here for long.
Damage : $100/90min/1FJ+1 Tui na (Include rooms/tips)

Teo Ken
28-07-2009, 02:40 PM
Just had a return session with Zhi Xin. Seeing that she's so busy and also difficult to get slot is a good sign for such good service FL. This time round visit her is like long time GF feel, innediately hug and kiss the moment she step in the room. Bath room session also has improve alot with thoroughly soap you and rinse my ass clean clean. Proceed with solid massage cos i'm having a backache. Solid 50 mins of rub and continue with catbath she seems to be horny today session. With deep frenching and rub of her clit make her damn wet. Proceed with my painting skill makes her with havenly moan.

Start my turbo charge ramming making her moan and keep ask for more nad hard trust. The way she moan and enjoy the fxxk makes me butahan after 10 mins of ramming release all my soldier.

Overall feel she has improve overtime due to more sexual experince and bros out there's transform.

kuku_son
28-07-2009, 06:08 PM
:eek: Gam Xia all bro to post their precious FR after after tryout......

Realli realli appreciated it..............Xie xie all of you le ty for the support.......:D

A realli big thks for Teo Ken for posting RTM&F FR.......kuku_son say a big thks to u again for posting FR again...........

I am realli glad all bro are sextisfy wif her service and attitude......
Somemore all bro accept her looking......:D

And 1 more last beri important thing is thks for all bro for gifing her xtra tips....

tinktink
28-07-2009, 11:42 PM
Just received her service 2hrs back. I went to quite a number of massages by Mlif alr. If not good I will hack care write FR. Thus, you can infer that this Mlif is good enough for me to give a FR.

This lady looks 32s-33s. Body got some fair bit of fats. Face so-so but will grows on you.

Bathing was sop except that she gave a niceHJ from behind with soap which was nice.
Massage is 1 level down compare to Rita's but consider 1 of the best massage with strength I ever got. She told me she at china trained for half a year then come here give massage de and I must say that she comes prepared. She is chatty and massage is slow and good. After a good 1 hr (I know the time cos I started a few mins into the 9pm show and then massage ended after a fews mins into the news at 10pm.), she asked me turn around and give me front massage near the groin. Its totally feels like juagen to me but she told me its not. . .its shen zhang wei hu (kidney maintenance). Those bros who experience Rita's juagen b4 ...I can tell you that its the same feeling. ..with oil and almost same sort of techniques. At the end of the shen zhang wei hu, she finished off the session with a heavenly HJ that allowed me to boom my lava out into the air. I wanna give a name to her HJ stance. . ..I shall call it. . .Whirlwind HJ!!! cos her hands went in a spiral manner on my Lanjiao. From bottom to top, from bottom to top. . ..whoohoo!

Looks:6/10
Body:6.0/10
Boobs:32B, sagging. I nv touch
BBBJ:nv try.
FJ:nv try
HJ:9/10
Massage:8/10,
GFE:5/10 too old for me
RTF:maybe
Damage : $60/90min/1HJ+1 Tui na
Conclusion: Good for bros on budget who wanna a genuine massage and with an orgasm at the end.

kevin220868
29-07-2009, 03:36 PM
Tks bro TS for sharing the lobang tried to make appt seems very hard but lucky manage to make appt same old thing bkd a room 5 mins time she arrived quite tall and fair lady had a full back tunia follow by her HJ which I enjoy very much and she also enjoy our conversation almost time up wash up and pay her worth trying once again tks bro TS.:D

clarence8
29-07-2009, 05:40 PM
Bro Kuku son,

Thanks for the kangtau. It has been a while since i had a good rub.
This girl is strongly recommended for bros who want a good rub followed by hj/fj.

I look forward to my next session with her.

LONG LIVE BRO KUKU SON

kuku_son
31-07-2009, 02:26 AM
Ty clarence8 & kevin220868 for yr short n sweet FR............:)

I am glad that you both bro are happi wif her Tui Na.....:D

bebee78
31-07-2009, 06:36 AM
hi bro, can pm me her contact, thanks ^^

kuku_son
31-07-2009, 12:43 PM
Attention all bro Zhi Xin "Code Red"haf juz arrived this morning......Will update to all the bro once her "Code Red"is over.....

zhot
31-07-2009, 01:26 PM
bro. can I have her ctc? thank you.

beauty&thebeast
31-07-2009, 11:23 PM
Thanks to Bro Kuku_son for giving a newbie like me her contact. She asked me to file report, so here it is

Looks: 7/10 looks younger, like next door neighbour
Height: 165cm luckily I'm tall so her height is okay
Weight: 55-60kg
Body : 6.5/10
Boobs: 34B soft sagging tits but rock-hard nipples once turned on. she would press both tits together and I can licked both nipples at once
Frenching: no chemistry so no french ..zzzzzzzzz
BBBJ: 8/10 looks at you while doing it. She forbid me to watch TV :)
Fingering : allowed .. nice cos quite pinkish and soft to touch.
FJ : 7.0/10 ok but perspiring like hell cos she had turned a/c up for massage.
Massage:9/10 good job on the back, ok on the legs.
Damage: ($60 +$10 tips)

Overall a better-than-average PRC for that price. Can't go wrong.

rckc19
01-08-2009, 09:17 AM
First Thanks to Bro Kuku_son for giving me her contact. As promised bro for Fr, on wed afternoon arrange with zhi xin to meet for session. Can only say she is good in massage that let me relax to sleep.

Race: PRC
Looks: 6/10
Weight: 55-60kg
Body : 6/10, got mark on her stomach
Boobs: 34B
Frenching: no chemistry so no french
BBBJ: 7/10 looking at you while doing it.
Fingering : allowed
FJ : 6.5/10
Massage:9/10 good job on the back, ok on the legs.
Damage: ($60)

Overall quite ok

beerBelly
01-08-2009, 03:02 PM
Sorry for the late FR...

As many bros mentioned, her massage was great.... sometimes abit painful but it felt great...

Coz I was only looking for massaeg that day... i didnt bring any cap... hmmm she seem disappointed when I said that? haha...

nonetheless... I think its worth the money....

a milf that looks still not too bad... aceceptable...

kuku_son
03-08-2009, 01:12 AM
Wow realli busy this few day finmally haf some thing to peek my thread........

OOoooooooo..........:eek:

Ty all bro to post yr pecious FR after yr tryout.......REalli realli appreciated it.....
I am glad all bro are happi wf her....I thks Zhi on her Behalf le.....:D

Latest update Zhi Xin Code Red will be over the latest by Wednesday will confirm wif all the bro again when her code red is realli gone so stay tune..............:D

kuku_son
05-08-2009, 08:06 AM
Hurray......for all bro received the lastest news from Zhi Xin that her "Code Red" is finally over green is on n all bro can proceed liao........:D all bro who had waited her for so long now you can call her and book for slots liao......:p be sure to book her to prevent no slots again....:D

Once again interested bro can pm mi for her contact and jus as usual hope to see all bro FR after tryout....

sb68
05-08-2009, 03:49 PM
A BIG THANKS to Bro Kuku_son for introducing zhi xin this present and nice lady to me.i was being pampered by her wonderful massage and services thru out the whole session.she will try her BEST to ensure that you are comfortable.i had an enjoyable session with her.Brother who are going for her session please be nice to her.She is a nice lady. Enjoy!

Bro Kuku_son please share more of this wonderful lobang.Thanks.:)

kuku_son
06-08-2009, 08:08 AM
Ty bro sb68 for posting yr short FR after tryout..............:D

Although the FR is short but is beri detail xie xie no le...............:)

Once again interested bro can pm mi for her contact and jus as usual hope to see all bro FR after tryout....cheers...........

battlecruiser
06-08-2009, 12:13 PM
thanks for bro kuke son and toms trd to provide nice lobang.

this is late FR.
I met her 10 days ago.
first look, she is tall, real milf. it's the style I like...

Chat with her. she was devorced in china, has a kid.
we bonk first, then enjoy her perfect massage. she was trained tuina in china. it's really good. i fall sleep till end.

Looks:7/10,typical MILF.
Body:6.0/10, tall , soft tummy
Boobs:32B, sagging but soft
BBBJ:8/10,good suction,licking nipple, finger as a puppy
FJ:6.5/10, i'm not taking longer because bbbj to strong before
Massage:9/10,quite good with strength
GFE:7/10,friendly and chatty, nice voice
RTF:maybe
Damage : $60 + 20 tips not including room...

SHIN8
06-08-2009, 12:17 PM
bro Can u pm me her nos

genegene
06-08-2009, 05:00 PM
Thank you bro KuKu Son for the contact. Manage to arrange a section with her after her code red.

Name: Zhi Xin (From Tong Pei)
Looks: 7.5/10 (Sweet looking MILF especially when she smile)
Body : 6/10 (quite tall but ba chai, if she could lost 2-3Kg she will look younger)
Boobs: 7/10 (quite big may be 32 -34, soft, very sensitive)
FJ : 9/10 (Wet with soft moaning)
Frenching: did not try.
BBBJ: 8/10 (she know the skill well)
Massage:9.5/10(good tui na & use just the right amount of power, very hard working)
Damage: 60+ 30tip
attitu: 9/10 (very friendly & no rush)
RTF: very soon

用过都说好
07-08-2009, 01:03 AM
Many thks to TS for the wonderful recommendation... Had a session with her 2 Sundays so i guess tis FR is long overdue... Apologies to all bros...

A big boned woman with nice melons to behold... massage was SOP though can see that she really put in lotsa effort... Should improve over time... Shower was pretty interesting with her rubbing her boobs all over your body... Very titillating...

After the massage, she started the catbathing all over the body... Covering every nook and cranny... BBBJ was simply awesum... Fantastic suction with those eyes looking at you with your rod buried deep in her mouth... Painted her as a reward for her hard work and got her reponsive moans and groans...

Finally entered her missionary after the prolonged foreplay and progressed to Doggy with me fingering her arse... Time to let go and had a CIM... She sucked it all dry and proper...

Overall it was a satisfying session and i am sure many a bro will leave a happy customer... RTF definitely and looking forward to the next session with her once my schedule permits...

Thks once again to TS for the contact and do keep the good stuffs coming in... Bros who hv yet to try her hurry PM TS for her contact... You will not be disappointed... Cheerios!

trickster
07-08-2009, 01:38 AM
Bro, can PM me her contact? Thanks!

sorryman
07-08-2009, 12:13 PM
Bro, can sent me her contact? Thanks

kuku_son
07-08-2009, 07:51 PM
Gam Xia 用过都说好 for yr interesting FR............:D

Ty bro genegene & battlecruiser for posting yr FR after tryout.............

Realli appreciated all bro post their FR after tryout.......xie xie le da jia....:D

Bros who hv yet to try her hurry PM TS for her contact... You will not be disappointed... Cheerios!

Yupz this is wat the truth bro say you wont be disappointed....:D

Once again interested bro can pm mi for her contact and jus as usual hope to see all bro FR after tryout.............

rookie123
08-08-2009, 12:27 AM
First Thanks to Bro Kuku_son for giving me her contact.
Here is the FR.

Race: PRC (dong Bei)
Looks: 6/10 (MILF, not ugly)
Boobs: 34B (saggy)
Frenching: light Kiss only
FJ : 6.5/10 (she know how to use her pussy muscle)
Massage:8/10 (so far the better one for FL i tried )
Attitude: 9/10 (very friendly and svc oriented)
Damage: ($60 + $10 tips)

RTF: If I need Massage and FJ together

kuku_son
08-08-2009, 07:09 AM
Ty bro rookie123 :D for posting yr FR after tryout.............

REalli appreciated it...............:D

Once again interested bro can pm mi for her contact and jus as usual hope to see all bro FR after tryout.............

kuku_son
09-08-2009, 02:44 PM
Those bro hu need a good rubbi wif a FJ combo can pm mi for her contact but be sure to post FR after tryout.....................

Her services and attitude wont let all the bro dwn and she sure will service u like a king lolz.......:D

SanMaoEr
09-08-2009, 02:52 PM
Hi can share contacts? Tks

BigBoy123
09-08-2009, 06:11 PM
Thank kuku son for her contact. try her 2 weeks ago
Fragance hotel also increase price to $30.

Boobs: B ( handful with erction nipple)
Size: Ba Ba (big boned body)
BBBJ: 8
Fingering: yes(wet)
Frenching: yes
FJ: 7.5 (super wet)
TuiNa : 8
Damage: 60/1/2 ( plus TuiNa)
RTF: yes

kuku_son
10-08-2009, 09:45 AM
ty BigBoy123 for posting yr FR after tryout.............

i am gald tat you r sexisfy wif her......:D

hop to see yr RTF FR if possible.......:D

Those bro hu need a good rubbi wif a FJ combo can pm mi for her contact but be sure to post FR after tryout.....................

kuku_son
10-08-2009, 04:35 PM
Bro, can PM me her contact? Thanks!

Chk yr pm dude be sure to post FR after tryout cheers..........

kuku_son
11-08-2009, 09:05 AM
Hi can share contacts? Tks

Contact been send to yr mail box chk it out dude be sure to post FR after tryout cheers....

Btw interested bro can pm mi for her contact and post FR after tryout.............

kuku_son
12-08-2009, 07:47 AM
Ctc given out to all bro hope to see all bro FR soon...cheers.....

icecum
12-08-2009, 08:19 AM
Kuku Son So free today ar

superman67
12-08-2009, 09:58 AM
Kuku Son So free today ar

Nice meeting u bro...just upz u bak..;) btw I like yr siggy..v. meaningful..:)

Joker4115
12-08-2009, 11:01 AM
Here is the FR.

Race: PRC (dong Bei shenyang)
Frenching: light Kiss only
FJ : Nv tried as was too tried
Massage:9/10 Superb massage 1 1/2 hrs
Damage: ($60 + $10 tips)

For those brothers who is looking for serious massage as she knows the acc point and best thing is she massage u in nude:D and not a time watcher.

Rtf ; For sure value 4 $$$

Chickenbuds
12-08-2009, 05:32 PM
bro really wanna enjoy her tuina and end up with FJ ... please share the contacts thanks...

kuku_son
13-08-2009, 05:45 PM
Lolz ty bro Joker4115 for posting FR and thks for tipping Zhi Xin xie xie ni le.....

I am glad tat u r happi wif her services and massages...........:D

Interested bro here can pm mi for her contact but be sure to post FR after tryout.......

teebai
13-08-2009, 10:07 PM
Do send the contact!
Thanks!

chanra
13-08-2009, 11:14 PM
hi bro can i have her contact pls

Gerald Tan
14-08-2009, 12:57 AM
A thousand thanks to Bro Kuku son for this gem sharing of Zhi Xin
Got ctc from Bro kuku son but not time to try until 1 month later..paiseh to Kuku son.
Tried Zhi Xin few days ago..
Body..got shape but skin a bit rough, not so smooth type
tall..yes, tall gal..like model type
Overall enjoy her massage and juagen..but did not proceed to FJ becos
bbj until cum out..
Bath 2gather...
Sorry for simple FR, dats my stlye...

cockadoo
14-08-2009, 03:04 AM
Bro,
Can pls PM Zhi Xin ctc, Kam Sia.

puipoh
14-08-2009, 03:43 AM
can i have ctc to try?

Snrx
14-08-2009, 04:54 PM
A BIG Thank You to TS Kukuson for helping me make appointment (I can't speak Mandarin).

I won't go into Zhi Xin's statistical details as they have been well described here.

When she stepped in I was really very pleasantly surprised...ZX (in my eyes) is pretty, very sweet smile, perfect set of white teeth. She only know some words in English but not good enough to form a phrase...so we used sign, body language mixed with English and a splatter of whatever Mandarin words I know. She laughs easily. Really a nice person to be with...would bring her out to nice restaurant for dinner if only I could speak Mandarin.

In the bathroom, she washed me thoroughly, playing with my dick..and kept saying my pe...(she knows this word) is big...I supposed she said this to every guy to boost our ego...smart girl. I am a massage lover so started with massage. She oiled her palm and rubbed them together then applied on my back...nice warm feeling. Massage was good, very thorough, slowly and not rushing..from neck down to legs, alternating between hard acu pressure and soft rub. Easily more than 40 minutes then turned over and she started on JG...put oil on my dick head and rubbed slowly, massage the bxlls. Her JG is OK but after sometime I stopped her cause I can't tahan already. Made her lie down and gently rubbed her nips and suckled her handful breast...she loved it and started soft moaning. Carrying on fondling her breast and other hand fingered her clit..already wet and her moaning gets louder..she said something in Mandarin..I don't know what it meant..but who cares..I was having a great time..foreplay continued for another good 30 minutes then entered her missionary...my my, she was really wet, wet...softly moaned and jerked her hips..finally unloaded and laid on top of her, dick still inside and she used her V muscle to squeezed squeezed...whoa..damn shiok! She helped me cleaned up and cleaned herself up. Still have 40 minutes left and she asked whether I just want to relax and take a nap (using sign language). I declined cause I have a business appointment (must work also, otherwise where to get money to enjoy). Tip her 20 for being such a good sports, friendly and good service even though can't TCSS much. I had a GREAT time.

RTF? - Sure, but earn money first!

Thanks Bro Kukuson for taking the trouble to arrange appointment for me.

Chickenbuds
14-08-2009, 05:36 PM
i tried to asked contact in several thread yet havent get any reply.. hopefully this one should be right one hahah.. please share contact Ts... thanks a million

kuku_son
14-08-2009, 07:18 PM
Thanks Bro Kukuson for taking the trouble to arrange appointment for me.

No problem bro Snrx....u been my support for long time liao very very appreicated it.....Somemore u oso post FR after tryout.....Very big thks to u too cheers....

interesting7
15-08-2009, 06:19 PM
Firstly like to thanks bro tom and xiao zhong for the contact on this gem(Zhi Xin). Took me a few week to get an appointment with her but nevertheless is worth waiting after trying her service. Must said she is one of the best gem I had tried so far and sure money worth. Trying is beleiving and all details provided by bro kuku and tom in this forum must said she really fulfilled all. She is really someone who put in effort in her job and very obliging on your request so be nice and take good care of her. Go for it no regret.

kuku_son
16-08-2009, 12:25 PM
Tks bro interesting7 for posting yr precious FR realli appreciated it.......
Ty for bro to haf patient to mek appointment wif Zhi Xin.......Too mani bro mek appointment wif her liao even TS oso muz tink twice to mek appointment wif her....Coz TS realli miss her head massage.....did it 1 time for mi kana tio hook liao.....:eek:
I agree wat interesting7 say to mi she is a young milf wif last looking look......:D her grow realli to mek my day up.....:DI am glad tat bro interesting7 are very sextisfy wif her.......:D
Interested bro here can pm mi for her contact but be sure to post FR after tryout.......cheers.........

ChampionKing
16-08-2009, 02:43 PM
Bro, can hav her contact?

keith1978
16-08-2009, 10:30 PM
Thanks Kukuson for this gd lobang.

Manage to meet her today at Fragance Kovan.
Face: 7/10
Boobs: B, a bit sagging
figure: a bit plump with stretch marks on stomach
Height: 165
BBBJ: yes, very long
Kissing/frenching: na
FJ: 7/10, pussy rather tight
Massage: 8/10, not a time watcher, massage strength just nice.
Attitude:9
RTF: too many FLs to explore

Overall zhi xin is a good bonk but only that she prefer to do at Kovan area only.
Yesterday, I actually booked her in the afternoon, just finished shitting and enjoying my ciggy on bed.
Got a call from her saying that she saw two cops entering the hotel thru back door.
Damn Suay, she scared so I lan lan have to cancel the appt, but she asked me to meet her and she returned me the hotel fee.
She only returned me 26 bucks instead of 30 as she said that is what she had.
I am rather surprised that a WL will return the rm charge, usually they will just " fly aeroplane".
Thats is also why I today die die must try her as this prove she is service oriented.
I urge all bros to take gd care of this gem.

chew78s
16-08-2009, 10:48 PM
Thanks Kukuson for this gd lobang.

Manage to meet her today at Fragance Kovan.
Face: 7/10
Boobs: B, a bit sagging
figure: a bit plump with stretch marks on stomach
Height: 165
BBBJ: yes, very long
Kissing/frenching: na
FJ: 7/10, pussy rather tight
Massage: 8/10, not a time watcher, massage strength just nice.
Attitude:9
RTF: too many FLs to explore

Overall zhi xin is a good bonk but only that she prefer to do at Kovan area only.
Yesterday, I actually booked her in the afternoon, just finished shitting and enjoying my ciggy on bed.
Got a call from her saying that she saw two cops entering the hotel thru back door.
Damn Suay, she scared so I lan lan have to cancel the appt, but she asked me to meet her and she returned me the hotel fee.
She only returned me 26 bucks instead of 30 as she said that is what she had.
I am rather surprised that a WL will return the rm charge, usually they will just " fly aeroplane".
Thats is also why I today die die must try her as this prove she is service oriented.
I urge all bros to take gd care of this gem.

Bro, due to there is something happen in this Fragance Kovan around 12pm yesterday. There is policman and detective around. couple commit sucide on the 4th floor. So is good for her to avoid. Hope u understand lor.... News at to day Strait time and Lianhe Zaobao. Go read lor....

Prostate Intact
18-08-2009, 02:43 AM
Thanks again to bro kuku_son for giving me contacts unreservedly whenever I asked for them. Actually I got ZX's ctc last month already... pai seh upped her only last week. Anyway, below is a short FR.

Zhi Xin reached the area before I did and waited for me until I got the room and called her. So she was there within 2 minutes!

Wasn't exactly very thrilled with the way she dressed as she appeared at my door in a T shirt, shorts and slippers! A little sloppy, I thought... but then again I reasoned, and consoled, myself that more importantly was what lay beneath those clothes! I was not disappointed, having been rewarded with a pair of huge jugs with big nipples when she peeled off her bra.

Shower... sop.

ZX's massage was so so (imho) but when she handled my manhood and applied some oil to it and started to stimulate it, man, it was power!

Alamak! Never bring condom lah. How could I forget the most basic gear for such an expedition! Never mind, improvise, improvise...

So I started spreading her legs and painting her and she was whimpering away liao... then I moved towards her body, pcc with one hand and fingering her with the other... in no time shot my cum all over her breasts...song song gao jurong!

Compensate, ck out... lagi sop. hehe.

Haiz, the horniness will return before my wallet could recuperate.

kuku_son
18-08-2009, 07:37 PM
First of all i will like to thank all bro to post their precious FR after their tryout......Realli realli feel happi tat u all bro support mi by posting FR after all the tryout out xie xie all bro le....cheers....

Paiseh bro i told Zhi Xin tat if see police hanging around there muz leave immediately inorder to protect bro n herself......:D sorry to spoil yr day tat day.......I was glad n very happi tat she didnt run off like tat instead she came n mit u wif return of rm fee back to u......(Still short of $4 rm fee TS will paid u b nxt time lolz....)

Interested bro here can pm mi for her contact but be sure to post FR after tryout.......cheers.........

newsun
19-08-2009, 11:06 PM
Contacted Zhi Xin in the afternoon for a session in the evening. operates only in Kovan area.
H81 and fragrance at kovan both charging $30, so H81 is better if same price, i learned when i asked her about this.
Found out her name is 知心 for the benefit of anyone who is going to sms in chinese. she said alot of ppl sms her english, as i had smsed her in chinese.

know she was a milf so didn't have very high expectations.
pleasant face, slight tummy with stretch marks. has curly dyed hair with some eye makeup. not too bad.
said i haven't bath, so she helped me. then proceed to massage cos i said my neck/shoulder was stiff during chit chat. i just let her do her SOP.
pretty good massage with strength and acupucture points for my upper body area. i thought massage quite long already cos i quite relax so i hinted her in case not enough time for later, but she told me not one hour yet.
then some sensual tingling touching, then whisper me to flip over, then some catbath, and bbbj.
good tongue technique. used tongue to do some pressure massaging at groin area before bbbj.
then cap and let her ride first.
then i cannot maintain, cos maybe aircon too cold and i too tired for FJ and bed quite comfy, so feel sleepy. tired is good to go for massage but then become FJ on my part not too good.
then she try to massage small head with oil again, but i cannot maintain for long, so give up.
just cuddle, massage and chit chat before wakeup call come and quickly clean up.

she smile often, phone didn't ring, didn't rush for time, good talker. she coyly ask me not to (insert my) finger, so i respected that.

good massage, service and attitude. but personally i would still like to try others to see if got better combination of different levels of service, attitude, body and looks, and price. unless if i kena a few lousy ones and is after some time, maybe will rtm/rtf her again. maybe when i not so tired also.

damage: 60 for her, plus 30 for room, plus CD.
pls ask ctc from TS. i will NOT give out ctc.
also thanks to bro toms_trd who give me recommendation and tell me how to reach kovan (i have been there before, but this time is from another direction that i am not familiar with).

something extra:
she ask me how to go to sentosa, but i don't know how to talk about harbourfront or the rest of the mrt system and transports to sentosa in chinese, so maybe this can be a small homework or chit chat for the other bros who meet her next time. she asked me if got MRT that can get to a beach or seaside, i not too sure so i brought up sentosa. then she said sentosa quite famous, and i think she mentioned she have not been there.

kuku_son
20-08-2009, 06:22 PM
Gam bro newsum for posting yr precious FR........

And i glad tat u are still happi with her services......

More or less i am very happi tat u get contact fr mi n managed to post FR after tryout......

Up u my 3 humble point for pointing FR.......

Chickenbuds
20-08-2009, 06:41 PM
Here is the FR.

Frenching: nil
FJ : 6.5/10 (she know how to use her pussy muscle)
Massage:8/10 (so far the better one for FL i tried )
Damage: $60

kuku_son
21-08-2009, 05:08 PM
Thks bro Chickenbuds for posting your precious FR.......

I am veri veri glad tat u managed to post yr FR after yr return......:D

I am oso happi tat u are sextisfy wif Zhi Xin services......:D

Up u my 3 humble point for posting FR after yr tryout...........:D

Interested bro here can pm mi for her contact but be sure to post FR after tryout.......cheers.........:D

capri55
21-08-2009, 11:17 PM
Hi Bro kuku tks for Zhi Xin ctc, today make an apt with her at 6 pm at the said place. As for the happening in the room, all the SOP are the same as mention by all the Bro. Below are her statitics

Look ; 7/10
Body ; 6.5/10 [ on the plump side with broad shouder bone ]
Boob ; 32c [ drooping ]
Frenching ; no
Jua Gen ; 8.5/10 [ very shiok & wonderful, managed to control fr firing ]
Tuina ; 11/10 [ excellent massage really likes it, hard working non stop]
Hj ; 8/10 [ finish off here ]
Damage ; 60 + 10 [tip] exclud rm & cd
Rtf ; for tuina

Tuina lover, all Bros go for it, worth it.

THANKS.

icemandic
22-08-2009, 10:34 AM
Thank you for your prompt pm, ups for u bro.

linixx
22-08-2009, 08:58 PM
Tried to secure a session with Zhi Xin today, but too bad her auntie is here:(

Lawrence Lee
22-08-2009, 11:26 PM
Thank you bro kuku son fr the valuable contact
Was feeling bodyache all day so decided to call zhixin for a budget massage. Gave her a call and was so lucky that she is free and had just came out from one appointment. So fast leg fast hand, drive down to the designated area. Book a room and called her to tell her the room number.After 10 min, she finally arrived. Open door and invited her in, we tcsc for a while and then she initated to have shower. So we stripped to our birthday suit and proceed to the bathroom, she soaped me all over. suddenly she grab my didi and stroke it up and down with the soap. I enjoyed in esctasy. After that she stopped stroking but after she soaped my back she put her hand through my leg and continued to stroke. I hope this will never end as i am enjoying very much. After that we dried ourself and i lied down on bed, she started to put oil to massage me. I can say she does a very good massage, i slept during the massage cos too tired already. After she finished massage, she gave me a kiss on my face and ask me to turn over, she then do a bbbj on me. Cannot tahan and i sit up and insert my finger into her pussy and was suprise that she was dammed wet. She asked me if i had brought my condom, I replied no because i am rushing and forgotton all about it. So no choice continue with the bbbj and i cummed in her mouth in no time.

Looks: 6/10 (MILF, not ugly)(looks will grow on you)
Frenching: nil
BBBJ: 7/10
FJ : no chance to try yet
Massage:9/10 (so far the better one for FL i tried )
Attitude: 10/10 (very friendly and svc oriented)
Damage: $60/2hrs

kuku_son
26-08-2009, 07:59 PM
Attention to all bro......Sry for all the late reply n late response due to oversea working wif no interent useage........WTF?:eek:

One important issue Zhi Xin has some personnel problem at her hm land and haf to return to her country asap....:( but wat she told mi she will back again asap to settle her personnel problem so i hope all bro can forgive her n understand her reason for leaving our country......Let hope tat she will return to our island asap n realli to server all our bro again....

In the mean time i haf 1 SYT to sub for zhi xin temporary away........Detail will be out again as i will discuss wif her so all bro stay tune.....:D

itcyman
27-08-2009, 10:44 PM
looks like I am late cause she' s been back home
well just sit back and wait for her to be back