PDA

View Full Version : A Journey of No Return

palofsyt
14-07-2009, 01:41 PM
Just wish to inform good bros here that once our good friend Ying Ying will be heading for her homeland soon. She has no choice but to go back to threat her internal injury which has dwelt her quite sometimes ........ and it will be cheaper over there.

莹莹 is a poor country girl who came from a farm yard and has to come to this terrible state and what to say ....

On behalf of YY, I thank you all the good bros who have taken good cares of her and supported her for the past 1 year in this SBF. Her H/P has changed to 91xxxx99. bonny

Name: Ying Ying 莹莹
Ht: 1.58M
Look: Long hair
Body : Petite

~~ Wish Her in Good Health Soon ~~

* Hopefully moderator/s will spare a thought for this injured girl and let this thread to go through.

palofsyt
14-07-2009, 10:36 PM
Thank You moderator/s

aczeta76
17-07-2009, 10:23 PM
Just wish to inform good bros here that once our good friend Ying Ying will be heading for her homeland soon. She has no choice but to go back to threat her internal injury which has dwelt her quite sometimes ........ and it will be cheaper over there.

莹莹 is a poor country girl who came from a farm yard and has to come to this terrible state and what to say ....

On behalf of YY, I thank you all the good bros who have taken good cares of her and supported her for the past 1 year in this SBF. Her H/P has changed to 91xxxx99. bonny

Name: Ying Ying 莹莹
Ht: 1.58M
Look: Long hair
Body : Petite

~~ Wish Her in Good Health Soon ~~

* Hopefully moderator/s will spare a thought for this injured girl and let this thread to go through.

Bro... I guess the impt thing is for her to get well.

Health is No 1.

She is a nice girl but too bad, I have my own priorities to deal with.

No spare attention liao...

YY told me her story so I feel for her too

Megatronzombie
17-07-2009, 10:35 PM
wat happened to her? :(

surbana
18-07-2009, 12:15 AM
Best wishes to her.May she be well

sytfriend
21-07-2009, 07:26 PM
Her beauties, kisses and watching sunsets will be always on my mind.

My heart sank whenever she endured her pains right before me ....