PDA

View Full Version : Any Bro Know Of Black Magic "Bomoh" ?

Liana
14-07-2009, 08:28 AM
I was dump by my gf and she went back to her ex. I treat her with all my love and care, just like a princess and yet this is what I get in return.
It have been a nightmare for me for the last few days, my eye are swollen and my tears are dried and worst of all, my heart are shattered.
I want to revenge, any bro know of any shifu doing black magic can u please help me, I want her back, either she's willingly or just her soul, I am happy enough.

ix1x
14-07-2009, 09:06 AM
alamak hmm sometime ppl dunoe how to apperciate or treasure... take care urself bro... anyway if it meant to be urs it will be urs dun take it too hard bah

sportmotor
14-07-2009, 10:07 AM
Sorry to hear what happened, try to get hold of yourself and don't let hatred get away your senses.

thedicknight
14-07-2009, 10:29 AM
Time will heal I had a even worse case happened to me before (dun wish to elaborate), Time will heal. Not that I don't sympathise you, such girls are to let go early then late, if you are married then she leave you, the feeling more jialat. Jia You.

onion_rings
14-07-2009, 10:33 AM
I was dump by my gf and she went back to her ex. I treat her with all my love and care, just like a princess and yet this is what I get in return.
It have been a nightmare for me for the last few days, my eye are swollen and my tears are dried and worst of all, my heart are shattered.
I want to revenge, any bro know of any shifu doing black magic can u please help me, I want her back, either she's willingly or just her soul, I am happy enough.

Are you outta of yr freaking mind?

I know it's hard to accept reality. But this type of woman you treat her so well & yet in return she went back to her ex. So what's the point to exact revenge.

Is she worth it in the 1st place? I know it very hard to handle the truth. Especially you put in so much effort & time. But trust me everyone been thru those kind of break-up BGR. It's very painful & heartbreaking. But time will heal everything. Just hang on bro. In life it ain't all abt relationship. You still have parent, friends & career. No matter it is storm or rain which after there will always be sunshine. Don't do anything which you will much regret later. Think carefully & clearly b4 you decide what to do. Cheers~! ;)

Just my 0.02cts of advice

zapme
14-07-2009, 10:34 AM
Hi Pal,

Please nvr let hatred ruled your heart. Have faith that there is always someone out there meant for you who is better. Even if you use black magic and feel really happy this life, what about afterlife??? Is it worth the karma and punishment???

All humans have a kind heart, you may have did something even bad or worst to her in previous life. Thats y she caused u misery this life. So just let it go and move on in life. There is always a sexier and nicer gal out there.

All the best.

old_yet_horny
14-07-2009, 10:37 AM
Bro TS,

Take it as it come...
Dun take revenge using black magic...

A monk in Thailand once told me that there is a Karma on the user and the requestor for using black magic on other people....

If the black magic were to be blocked and repelled.. the requestor might get double whammy... The monk also telll me and my Bro that 一山还有一山高.. Meaning that there is always someone stronger and better in black magic... Just hope the opposite side is not strong enough to repell yours...

Anyway, just let go and wish you best on your recovery..

sky_liner2
14-07-2009, 10:52 AM
Bro, see open a bit. There are better gals in this world. If you do love her, leave her and wish her all the best in her love life with her ex. (who knows they may not work out well again).

Why not be a monk for 3 months to ease your 'lost'? Time will heal, though painful.

Minty Mint
14-07-2009, 11:24 AM
Wow! Senior bro Liana,

Firstly, sorry to read your story.

It's take two hands to clap....... no point forcing the other party.

Even if "Black Magic" works.... how long will it last. Are both of you going to be happy forever....:(

May you find a better girl next time.....

Bangster
14-07-2009, 11:37 AM
Too late.

Her ex-bf already used black magic to win her back.

What you can do is use black magic on her ex-bf to make him love you instead.

Kaoz.

Aiyah, this type of thing, where got ever see the losing party say they never treat the girl nice and with all their heart one?

We must listen to both sides of the story first. Even a wife beater also says he treats the wife with alllllll his heart and love. But knn, why the wife left?

Aiyah get over it lah. What doesn't kill you makes you stronger.

Ah he
14-07-2009, 11:48 AM
My experiences : Black magic...Not easy to work. If so easy , I guess ppl like Fiona xie kena first. Well bro.. anyway you bia ur ex already right ? Dont feel bad. Get better 1, no point spend money on Gong Tao. Spend on massage sweet talk with those PRC....pay them tips a bit if their service good and they remember you.

chezeburger
14-07-2009, 11:59 AM
ts.

Whatever you use black magic to obtain, it is like a loan. It comes with an "interest".

If you are dead sure about using it. Gd luck.

Think twice.

naemlo
14-07-2009, 12:21 PM
If u using black magic to have her. U are purely winning her body and not her heart.

Move on with life. 看开一点 Life is full of downs. If every downs, you can't accept them, aren't it miserable to live on?

Niceman
14-07-2009, 12:26 PM
Got black magic for me to strike TOTO anot? :D more practical. Tio toto liao, all kind of gals also can have. Got a lot of money and spend creative time with any gals, sure can win their hearts, needless to mention about having body and soul

Necro
14-07-2009, 12:28 PM
If u using black magic to have her. U are purely winning her body and not her heart.

Move on with life. 看开一点 Life is full of downs. If every downs, you can't accept them, aren't it miserable to live on?

Ah.....wise words from the sensei. TS better listen la. No point thinking things like that. It hurts like hell initially. My advice..........find a better girl and show her off to the old one. My 1 cent worth cos not so powerful like the rest.:p

lovebj83
14-07-2009, 12:31 PM
Jus wanna say she is not worthed it. Karma will come back to you, thats what i heard especially for black magic cases.
Let go and get someone who knows how to appreciate you better. :)

Oralcraz
14-07-2009, 12:31 PM
Bro TS,
Take it as it come...
A monk in Thailand once told me that there is a Karma on the user and the requestor for using black magic on other people....
If the black magic were to be blocked and repelled.. the requestor might get double whammy... The monk also telll me and my Bro that 一山还有一山高.. Meaning that there is always someone stronger and better in black magic... Just hope the opposite side is not strong enough to repell yours...

TS, I sympathize you. Understand the hurt and pain. I believe many guys experience that feeling before too. However, I do not encourage u to involve "black magic" and I totally agree with bro Oldyethorny. There is no one way winner. Is always cause and effect (Karmic reaction). I came across a case similar to yrs, this young man uses "love portion oil" to get what he wants from girls. After a few happy moments, negative effect came back to him as was found out by "the other party". He sort of became a little "hay-wired" (siaox gongx). His parents try looking for help but was turn down by some Masters. In the end, do not know where he end up.

Take care and good luck.

Max77
14-07-2009, 12:36 PM
I was dump by my gf...... I want her back...

I think the above quoted is most likely wad u want. Then work towards getting her back lor. Nobody like to loose sth, esp sth precious to them. U r not a loser! Oni losers resort to treachery! Winning her back is more important than revenge. (IMO)

Get a fresh new look! Change ur bad habits! Plan hard hard like wad u used to when courting her. Enchant her! Impress her! Go for it! Win her back God Damn It! U hav my moral support!

bloopz
14-07-2009, 12:40 PM
hi TS, is it the first time u've been jilted? if yes, u r lucky coz many of us have heartaches many many times over.. does it mean we dont put in as much time and effort then u? if everyone take it as hard as u do, think the streets will be laden with dead bodies or everyone will have to learn black magic to stay alive. to be frank, i must thank my ex bf for jilting me else i would not have met my current bf who loves me many times over. 是福还是祸?是祸躲不过。 roughly translated into english by my understanding, u'd never know whether it is a blessing in disguise when you encounter challenges but when things happen, it is meant to be for a reason.
well, like one of the bros said, wat doesnt kill u makes u stronger. being in and out of relationship is part and parcel of life till u really find the one bro. jiayou!

Chinapuss
14-07-2009, 01:02 PM
If a dove in ur hands wants to fly away, let it fly and if it returns back naturally, then u knoe de dove will be forever urs...true love is about giving and never expectin anything in return. :)

xiaobendan
14-07-2009, 01:03 PM
anything that wont kill you, make you stronger.

scorpionnn
14-07-2009, 01:08 PM
TS, many of us here got worse heartache than you, including myself.

My personal experience and advice : Let her go, show her you bo chap, and find someone new. once she feels you bo chap and still get someone new so fast, she will automatically 're-find' you again. By that time, she's at the mercy of your decision liao, either to hurt or get back togetehr. Works everytime for me, like a charm.

sorry to say, most human are such that they just want to feel wanted and want to win. they just can't take it that something he/she let go, can get over it so fast. It's a psychological thing.

yellowleaf
14-07-2009, 01:16 PM
Bro, take it easy. relax..

BTW
what is your objective of using black magic???
to have her body and stay with you?
once you cast the spell, she stay with you not bcos she loves you. its bcos of the spell.so, whats the point to engage a bomoh?
you need to pay so much "interest" after engaging them. if you able to pay, still ok, if not, your loved one will need to bear it up for u.
worth it ???

you yourself can be a bomoh, once you excel in your career, you have tons of money..
you can make many women to stay by your side. same theory, woman stay with you not they love you. it becos of money.
Go bro, find someone who loves you whole heartedly. its hard to find but im sure there will be one for you...

good luck and speedy recovery....:)

Oralcraz
14-07-2009, 01:19 PM
...true love is about giving and never expectin anything in return. :)

Well said. However, is so.....difficult to put it to practice.:(

Liana
14-07-2009, 01:36 PM
Thanks to all bros & sis for the kind advises, but do u all understand how much effort and love I had put in just to make sure she lives happily everyday, every evening I really treasure the few hours we spend together as it can say to be my happiest moment.
I am not a flirt guy and once I love somebody, I will put 101% into it. I have been living on sleeping pills & liquor for the past few days w/out any food. I just dnt know how to handle this heartbreak, really very very very hurt.
Is it fair to me to be in this situation ?

[M]agpie
14-07-2009, 02:05 PM
My 2cents worth

Stay cool with things here TS. I feel for you but it's not a good way to get back at her. Time will heal the pain and ache she left in you but definately will make you stronger and more cautious in your love life.

There are lots of masters into this, you get what you want, you gotta "pay" for what you want. I have friends whom used to be into this, thru black magic, he gets what he wants.. girls, power, etc. but unfortunely getting the wrong master, a greedy one, my friend almost end up losing his life.

You need time to get back on your feet, don't crop yourself at home. Get some friends, go out and get over it.

bloopz
14-07-2009, 02:16 PM
bro.. wats the point on living on sleeping pills n liquor? u no need to work? wat has fairness got to do with love? can u measure it? if she is really happy with u, she wont go to another man.. wat had passed is already in the past. the world still goes round even without her.. there r ladies out there who deserves u better.. what is yours is yours. should count urself lucky tat u r not married yet else u will have to share half your fortune with her to get divorced.

if u need to, set a time frame to allow urself to grieve over the lost relationship then, snap out of it. u can do it. jiayou. :)

Manudieliao
14-07-2009, 02:17 PM
Thanks to all bros & sis for the kind advises, but do u all understand how much effort and love I had put in just to make sure she lives happily everyday, every evening I really treasure the few hours we spend together as it can say to be my happiest moment.
I am not a flirt guy and once I love somebody, I will put 101% into it. I have been living on sleeping pills & liquor for the past few days w/out any food. I just dnt know how to handle this heartbreak, really very very very hurt.

Bro, there is no fair or win or lose in a relationship. It takes two hands to clap. It take two loving souls to create love. It takes two minds to bond into one to create a family. She don't and i am sorry that you are a "Giver" in this relationship. Most bros here got it worst than you. Time will heal and you should move on with your life.

Hope that you would recover from this saddness sooner than later.

Cheonging101
14-07-2009, 02:28 PM
Bro TS, the only way to mend a man's broken heart is a wet tight pussy, not revenge. :D

Time to cheong! You get her soulless body back also equal to fuck dead fish, no point lah!

Just hope the opposite side is not strong enough to repell yours...

Agree with bro old_yet_horny. Because, when repelled, your own spell hits you back with a multiplying effect. Better dun pray pray. This kind of thing got Karma one.

deptrai4u
14-07-2009, 02:37 PM

#1 - what is black magic? is it magic performed by Indians?

#2 - what is fair? being nice to gf and therefore gf obligated and really wanted to stay with you forever and ever?

#3 - How to solve problem? pop more sleeping pill and drown in liquor? and live without any food?

My dear bro... i have news for you! and you listen good!

#A - If i am ur gf, seeing u in this sorry state... i really thank my lucky star that i have already left you! you are such a BORN LOSER!

#B - I think you are in your early 20s... most young men at ur age goes thru this stage and when they reach my age.. they all KNOW DAMN FUCKING well that #1, #2, and #3 is NEVER TRUE and totally INCORRECT! In fact usually the opposite is true, especially #3!

#C - do urself a favour, get urself a air ticket and come visit me in Hanoi. I will introduce u gf with qualities that make you feel that you have been a damn bloody fool investing in that bitch ex-gf of urs, and live will never be the same again...(Chan Brothers Tour).

yang punk
14-07-2009, 02:40 PM
TS

Grow up bro. Easy come easy go like they say. Women are funny creatures sometimes. Prob her ex is her first love and the one she gave her cherry to. You are just the rebound when she first broke off from her ex...she used you just to reassure her self esteem. And when he wanted her back...she was just too happy to return to him.

If you had already screwed her just consider that as fair exchange for all the time, money and emotion you have invested in her. Tell you this if he could do this to her once he would do it to her again... sooner or later. And that will be her karma for dumping you.

Even if she had stayed with you and you married her...she will be unfaithful to you in future. When the ex comes back to revive their relationship...be fbs.

Go find another girl more worthy of your care and concern. Plenty of fishes in the ocean.

fl saviour
14-07-2009, 02:58 PM
nothing is fair in tis world la, and even if u get her back without her willingness, there will always be a gap between both of u all lor.. so i reckon tat moving on is still best 4 u bro, will be sibei painful at first, but once u are able to accept, then everything will turn out just fine de.. so many ppl out of love everyday, but still able to carry on, then how come not u? unless u r a born loser then bo pian lor, but seeing ur post i can feel tat u r not a loser in life,.. prove to ur ex tat even without her, ur life is still going on,dun let ever let her look down on u.. and if u can walk out of tis, trust me, u will be grateful tat she walked out on u, cos she will be crawling back to u cos u r a strong man,and even if she doesnt, i wish tat u will find someone better than her 100times, jia you ha, will support u always..hope wont kena zap again, hahaha tis time i serious ha, not talk cock liao ha.. gd luck bro!

Ben77
14-07-2009, 03:02 PM
I am not a flirt guy and once I love somebody, I will put 101% into it.

Bro Liana,

I think this is why you are in this situation now. You have put in too much for her.

I divorced with my Ex wife for about 2 yrs. Do you think even the 2 of you are happily married in future can guaranteed that she will be yours forever??

think about it, bro.

onion_rings
14-07-2009, 03:06 PM
but do u all understand how much effort and love I had put in just to make sure she lives happily everyday, every evening I really treasure the few hours we spend together as it can say to be my happiest moment.

When someone love another person very much. Not only "YOU" But we will also do the same thing as you are doing or perhaps even more den what you are doing. But the most impt issue is do she also appreciate for all the things u been doing? Or did she also treasure the few hrs in the evening together with you? The answer is very obvious & is a big "NO".

Again what the point of boozing & taking pills to numb yr feeling & getting to sleep. Not taking meals too. You think she will care or feel anything for you or perhaps will go back to you by ur side? Again the answer is a big "NO".
Self pity won't get her back. But the way you are handling things the most painful & heartbreak is not you but yr parents. But you are consider the most foolish one.

In reality there are many things which is not fair... Don't because of one woman caused yr own downfall or tot that is the end of the world. Rather dwelling on such loose woman. You should stand up & do things that are more meaningful. :cool:

Anon Creature
14-07-2009, 03:21 PM

I do understand your pain and sorrow because my last 2 relationships ended like yours. However, I think you should not be vengeful but should instead ask yourself why would she chose to go back to her ex rather than stay on with you. Have you questioned yourself why? Could it have been your own shortcomings, your own inadequacies, your lack of sensitivity towards her?

I had questioned myself when this situation happened to me time and again. I treated both with love and passion. While my previous separation was attributed to money matters (he is a rich man while I am just a struggling worker), my recent break was all my own fault. I simply am not good enough for her. She deserves someone better than me even though she was the only gal in my life whom I wanted to spend the rest of my life with.

On learning that she has gone back to her ex, I was suicidal. I almost jumped from my 10th storey HDB. I almost crossed the road without looking in hope to be killed. No. Correction. I am still suicidal. I have written my will, my last testament, and I am now in the process of compiling my office job scope that in the event I can no longer take it and takes the road to eternity, at least it will minimize the inconveniences and damages around me.

Every waking second is a struggle, every waking minute a pain, and every waking hour an agony. I can't eat, I can't sleep, I cried whenever I am alone, and I cried each night to my short and fitful sleep. I hate myself. I feel so useless. I have been spending the past 1 week looking at her pictures, watching her videos, reading our SMS and chats, and each passing day I feel stronger that this world does not belong to me anymore.

You think you are the only person in this world suffering from breakups? Think again. You profess you love her but I don't think so. If you really love her, you would want the best for her. Have you not heard the songs "Heaven Knows" by Rick Price?

Part of the lyrics goes like this:

My friends keep telling me
That if you really love her
You've gotta
Set her free
And if she returns in kind
I'll know she's mine

Please let her go. Silently wish her all the best and happiness in life. Stop being vengeful. Do no harm to others for your own loss. If you need a shoulder to cry, PM me. If you wish to vent your frustration, I am willing to be your punching bag. Beat me to death if you dare, for I have no desire to continue living under such pain.

I would like to share the lyrics of these 2 songs (hope you can read Chinese) hoping that it will soften your vengeful heart:

心如刀割 - 张学友 (Click to listen) (http://www.haotingsdew.com/gequ/521aisen/shoting/mp3/d5f77dad/878/984866878.wma)

我的天是灰色
我的心是蓝色
触摸着你的心
竟是透明的

你的悠然自得
我却束手无策
我的心痛竟是
你的快乐

其实我不想对你恋恋不舍
但什么让我辗转反侧
不觉我说着说着天就亮了
我的唇角尝到一种苦涩

我是真的为你哭了
你是真的随他走了
就在这一刻
全世界 伤心角色 又多 了我一个

我是真的为你爱了
你是真的跟他走了
能给的我全都给了
我都舍得
除了让你知道 我心如刀割

你的悠然自得
我却束手无策
我的心痛竟是 你的快乐

其实我不想对你恋恋不舍
但什么让我辗转反侧
不觉我说着说着天就亮了
我的唇角尝到一种苦涩

我是真的为你哭了
你是真的随他走了
就在这一刻全世界
伤心角色 又多 了我一个

我是真的为你爱了
你是真的跟他走了
能给的我全都给了
我都舍得 除了让你知道
我心如刀割

诺言 - 李翊君 (Click to listen) (http://content.12530.com/cmsdata/batchmusic/20080123/yBCREnhk.mp3)

我不明白这世界为什么
会让我感到那么多伤悲
我不知道相爱的两个人
留不住一个褪色的诺言
我不了解沧海桑田
能将一切相信的事改变
我不相信付出过的真心
要收回就能收回

我不明白人世间的聚散
只因为我们所谓的缘份
我不知道这是你的藉口
还是我把爱想得太天真
我不了解天长地久
要用这么多的寂寞来等
是你让我的心痛
一天比一天深

无奈人在风里
人在雨里
人在爱的岁月里漂流
你我不能从头
不能停留
不能抗拒命运左右
想挣脱为爱带的伽锁
熄灭为爱点亮的灯火
一个破碎的圆
破碎的美梦
留它有什么用
哦......

无奈人在风里
人在雨里
人在爱的岁月里漂流
你我不能从头
不能停留
不能抗拒命运左右
就这样松开寂寞的手
熄灭为爱点亮的灯火
让爱走
让爱拥有自己的自由

我不明白人世间的聚散
只因为我们所谓的缘份
我不知道这是你的藉口
还是我把爱想得太天真
我不了解天长地久
要用这么多的寂寞来等
是你让我的心痛
一天比一天深
无奈人在风里
人在雨里
人在爱的岁月里漂流
你我不能从头
不能停留
不能抗拒命运左右
想挣脱为爱带的伽锁
熄灭为爱点亮的灯火
一个破碎的圆
破碎的美梦
留它有什么用
哦......

无奈人在风里
人在雨里
人在爱的岁月里漂流
你我不能从头
不能停留
不能抗拒命运左右
就这样松开寂寞的手
熄灭为爱点亮的灯火
让爱走
让爱拥有自己的自由
Make your peace with her.

fl saviour
14-07-2009, 03:22 PM
When someone love another person very much. Not only "YOU" But we will also do the same thing as you are doing or perhaps even more den what you are doing. But the most impt issue is do she also appreciate for all the things u been doing? Or did she also treasure the few hrs in the evening together with you? The answer is very obvious & is a big "NO".

Again what the point of boozing & taking pills to numb yr feeling & getting to sleep. Not taking meals too. You think she will care or feel anything for you or perhaps will go back to you by ur side? Again the answer is a big "NO".
Self pity won't get her back. But the way you are handling things the most painful & heartbreak is not you but yr parents. But you are consider the most foolish one.

In reality there are many things which is not fair... Don't because of one woman caused yr own downfall or tot that is the end of the world. Rather dwelling on such loose woman. You should stand up & do things that are more meaningful. :cool:

ya la, totally agreed with tis bro.. like all those old ppl who went down b4, knn mai scared bo cha bor lor... must scared bo $$$$ nia..!:D

WWEF
14-07-2009, 03:29 PM
I am not a flirt guy and once I love somebody, I will put 101% into it.

Never love or give 101% to anyone; it's time for u to change imo.
Duno much abt black magic, but many weeks/ months from now you will be laughing at yourself for the torture she gave you.

Go get yourself a new gf. :)

Oralcraz
14-07-2009, 04:43 PM

Bro, like the saying goes, life isn't fair. Relationship is not about fairness; is not about how much you love her and sacrifice for her or how much effort you have put in...and "expect" her to accept you, love you just as wholeheartedly and return all in kind. Is not like that. I'm married for 18+ yrs now and I can tell you is actually how we manage the relationship that will make a couple live together.
For a couple to have a lasting relationship and to live happily together, is not only about love/sex..... Is about being able to ACCEPT one another. Is about being able to ACCOMODATE one another. Is about being able to EMPATHISE one another. Is about being able to APPRECIATE one another and most importantly, is about being able to RESPECT each other. Is not easy but have to manage.
You are single, break-up, still got plenty of opportunities. Imagine if you marry her...found out she still having an affair with her ex, worse if you have children...then end up divorce...:( isn't it worst off. I truely think you should thank her for being sincere to you NOW then the above happening. Yes, break-up is hard, not only for us guys, ladies are even more heartbroken if their BF leaves them too. So, even ladies can pick themselves up, so can YOU. Come on bro, after one week of crying and heartache, that's it. Stand up and is time not to let those who love you (friends, brothers, sisters, parents) worry for you. Good luck.

leecs
14-07-2009, 04:55 PM
Bro, Do not feel this way. She doesnt know how you are feeling now & she dont give a fuck about it. I too felt like you when a PRC cheated on me few months back.. I was virtually in agony. But now, I got over it although I still think of her once a while.

Go out with your friends. Get to know more people. PM me if you wana chiong. I sure on you.

Imagine you are in a very big ocean. DO NOT catch the 1st fish you see... There are many species of fishes in the ocean. Get the drift...

centaur
14-07-2009, 04:59 PM
I think you will just kena con of your money. You don't just your love but $$$ as well. Don't believe and superstitious so much.

euritage
14-07-2009, 05:23 PM
I think you will just kena con of your money. You don't just your love but $$$ as well. Don't believe and superstitious so much.

i dont believe in magic... black or otherwise...

try winning her back in a proper way... you didnt explain why she left you... were u too possessive? sounds to me like u may be that kind...

lastly... dont do revenge... it's pointless... the thought of revenge is thrilling and gives you something to think about... but after the revenge??
you dun gain back the feeling of love... just loss... and sorrow that u have done it on her... so please do consider again my friend...

Criminalz
14-07-2009, 05:38 PM
Bro, WAKE UP YOUR FUCKING IDEA!!!!....

only a girl why until like that. BE a man!!! You scare you cannot find another girl?? or you think this girl is the best for you!???? Please she can leave you like that, not worth even your smelliest shit!

You think she is crying over you?? or sleepless night thinking about the times you guys spending together??? come on. grow a brain, she is sucking some other guys cock now and being fuck silly. screw it bro, let it go.

Sorry for the harsh language, i was once like that too, until my buddy scold me the same way and i woke up after that.

Well, i can share something with you and i hope it can perhaps direct your anger in another direction.

After my ex dumped me badly and went back with her screwed up ex, i made an effort to be cool about the whole thing and still keep in contact. Not easy but i have a plan.

True to her character, after 6 months, she broke up with her ex, telling me stupid reason that now she remember why she broke up with him in the first place and she wants to patch back with me. of which i of course say ok. then the next night we had sex at her house, 1st time after 6 months. Was great, fuck like crazy, CIM, anal, the works. After the whole thing, i dressed up and prepare to leave, took out $40 dollars and put on her table and i told her "This is what i think of you" and left.

mean? perhaps...
cruel? maybe...
satisfied? YOU BET!!!

superk92
14-07-2009, 05:56 PM
Just read your first few lines. Let's face it, female species doesn't go for Mr Nice Guy. How often do you hear this line "He's nice but...". How often do you hear the gal going after a guy and commented "is she blind???". A guy can put that gal aside yet having her constantly going after him and even buying him gifts! I know cuz it happened to me, I learned it the hard way.

Female species are programmed to go after a challenge, someone more unreachable. Anyone can be that guy, but not when you lay out everything for her, treat her like a Princess. We always hear this line "I treated her like a princess but she never appreciate...". The answer is always: her loss. WRONG! honestly, once the guy lowers himself to her, give her whatever to her fancies, she'll find him undesirable, slavelike even. It's a turnoff to the opposite sex. If it's you, how do you find a guy whose all lovey, idolising you all the time, and giving her the sad lovesick puppy look each time you say goodbye? It's a turnoff to girls! Honestly. She'd rather see a cheekier you or even a little swagger to keep her thoughts running and thinking "does he like me? I've to try harder".

Players are most attractive to most females! I've even my ex(s) telling me the reason she went out with so and so is because he's a bad boy, dangerous, she feels the need to win him over (no matter how impossible). Ever wondered why females love to stare at attractive ladies and laments that they're only admiring? Bullshit, they're always sizing themselves against the other, thats why they love a good challenge.

I can go on and on, but bottomline is, you don't need a bomoh, you need to look at yourself!

jana
14-07-2009, 06:20 PM
i think enough said already for you TS let reconsolidate, and then think about what you want to do with your life ba, i think it very important that a guy has a goal trust me as you go towards your goal that special some one will come or some times many many will come and then you can "whack" who ever you like.

Let the ex salivate at you next time lor that is the best thing although not much can be done for your pain now, then let it out cry, drink smoke do what ever you want but set a time to get out of it, just tell yourself that ok i have grieved enough and single life has its perks too ah.

Remember the last time when you are attached and this attractive lady comes along but you scare trouble dun wan to go and know her? Or when your female friends call you in the middle of the night ask you to go out but you cant cos you are with her? Now you will think that i have her i dun wan all this but when you have her after a while you WILL WANT ALL THIS.

EXPERIENCE TALK REALLY! Get out of it drop the idea and do the things that will make you happy!

Niceman
14-07-2009, 06:56 PM
After the whole thing, i dressed up and prepare to leave, took out $40 dollars and put on her table and i told her "This is what i think of you" and left.

mean? perhaps...
cruel? maybe...
satisfied? YOU BET!!!

Well done !!

Cheonging101
14-07-2009, 07:03 PM
mean? perhaps...
cruel? maybe...
satisfied? YOU BET!!!

Man, that's a smooth and sleek move there! If you were a woman, bro, I'd fuck you! And that's a compliment of how fucking sexy what you did! :D

Robinho
14-07-2009, 07:23 PM
Bro please don't do such a thing. It's very bad and karma will fall back on you. Move on. Try to. Don't try won't know. It's difficult but this kind of shit almost everyone kenna before one also. Best of luck.:)

perfection89
14-07-2009, 09:26 PM
LOL TS, frankly speaking, your gf how chio arh? Put her picture here? If not chio, why you want to use black magic to get her back? Maybe you can consider foreign talent? Nowadays a lot of them young and juicy from cheena..if you don't mind their slang, can jio them also..they easier to yang oso since most of them will get a job themselves.
And bro, dun take things too serious when u in relationship because after all, you still in relationship nia...when married liao den u serious..dun marry and joke around lol... guys are funny creatures too but we all know we will surely joke around even if we say we don't =P!!

8456Lite
14-07-2009, 10:14 PM
No offense just my 2 cents worth,

1) You have given her all your love and care? You can't even stay faithful in this relationship is that your definition of love and care? (what makes you so sure she don't know what you have done out there? In any relationship trust and faithfulness is very important!)
2) Making her feel like a princess? Perhaps that is your context. What you have given her or made her felt may not be what she wants.
3) Generally what women or girls want is to have a true-full relationship. Can you share with her your sexual activities?
4) Seems like bonking is more important to you than your relationship with her, that is why you are willing to risk your relationship when you strayed, so no love lost.
5) You love yourself more than you love her that is why you can resort to all means to have her back. It doesn't matter to you if she is happy, you still want her.
6) Since it is all about YOU! Why don't you wake up and do something more constructive than destroying yourself?
7) If this is not your 1st relationship, look back at the past breakup and try to recall how you felt then and how you pulled it through.
8) If you believe in KARMA, then there are a whole lot more things that you shouldn't do... coz what goes around comes around. Always put yourself in others position and think before you act.
9) There are more in life than just LOVE!

Btw, she maybe lurking in SBF :)

Green Finger
14-07-2009, 11:45 PM

Brudder
I can understand ur feeling.....felt cheated, being used of, n d list goes on. I ve X'perience b4, hard to swallow....keep thinking about it.. You cant do much now in terms of emotions, etc, but be strong seek pro help if need be. Keep urself occupied with some hobbies and be with friends, time will heal no doubt. Alot of things in life are unpredictable...but 1 thing is that if its your its your it shall be there , but if its not meant to b yours no matter how hard ur pursue it wld never be yours, even if you got it....it wd slip away. Just let nature takes its course. Stay positive & live well

sootongs
15-07-2009, 12:42 AM
Dude, if black magic really worked then won't have break ups and divorce already larh etc etc larh...if you really just got her body and no soul....better buy blow up doll and paste picture larh.

R/ship where got force one...in the end no use larh. once gal change mind arh...finish. U can pull the moon to earth to cause calamity also will not change her mind.

Move on. Instead of not helpful thoughts like bomoh, why not turn poison into medicine and better urself and maybe a better r/ship!!:)

All the best.

monstar
15-07-2009, 01:25 AM
black magic needs to meet lotsa requirement and also u have to meet those requirement if not it will come back at u Dont play with fire man...

BKnight
15-07-2009, 01:41 AM
I was dump by my gf and she went back to her ex. I treat her with all my love and care, just like a princess and yet this is what I get in return. It have been a nightmare for me for the last few days, my eye are swollen and my tears are dried and worst of all, my heart are shattered.

Magic Recipe

Do not put yourself in an awful psychological position

You need to agree with and accept the fact that your ex has broken up with you. this can be very difficult to do and the chances are good that you will have a bit of an internal battle before you're able to do so. it can definitely help to understand why you need to accept the breakup, and how it can help you get back together.

You also need to cut off all communication with her. it helps you to accept the breakup and will give you some space to help you to think clearly and is good for your mental health as well, getting rid of all these bodoh thoughts of engaging a Black Magic "Bomoh"

Be Laidback and Confident
Don't try to convince her that she is the love of your life
Don't apologize profusely for everything
Don't promise to change for good this time
Don't try to get her to see that it wasn't really her fault
Don't even plead or beg with her to take you back
Don't spy or stalk her - obsessing over your breakup is something to be avoided.

You have a new life now and she "can" be a part of it again. But you don’t need her. Not at all!! if you have this mentality, she might just be crawling back to you. Few things are less attractive to women than men living their own lives and by their own premises.

We fight our battle with our own strength. After the rain, comes the sun! keep this in mind. good luck TS!

HOWITZER105MM
15-07-2009, 01:50 AM

I can understand how u feel. I also suffered the same fate. It is hard.:(

HOWITZER105MM
15-07-2009, 01:57 AM
Bro TS,

Take it as it come...

Also Thai achans I mean the professional ones are living in mountainous region in Thailand bordering Cambodia. The best black magicians are from Cambodia. Those in Singapore and urban Thailand are usually either charlatans or less powerful. Because black magicians need to meditate in remote area to foster and maintain their power. Only Thais know who are the ones with authetic power. You may wish to approach Thai monks in Singapore to chant for you or perform white magic or ritual instead of black magic. At the end of the day, remember there karma and samsara which we all can not avoid.

[M]agpie
15-07-2009, 09:56 AM
TS, from all these messages thats have been posted, you are not the only one who suffered in such situations. Most of us have such experience before, it does hurt when we think about it even now, the memories/scars are still deep down in it. If we can get over it, i'm sure you can do it as well.

jd_Xtreme
15-07-2009, 10:15 AM
Well breaking up is heart pain! That is for sure.....

Using black magic on your now ex gf.... Is it the right thing to do in the first place?

There is always 2 side to a story.... Your view may be you put 101% on this relationship.... but your now ex may not see the same as you.

Move on is the thing to do, and try to learn from this incident. Like some bro say what is yours is yours what is not yours will never be yours...

tall guy
15-07-2009, 10:17 AM

black magic oso no use .. the heart is not urself... she enjoying herself f..king with some1 .. u dwn here so sad .. she so happy .. wat for.. dnt think so much find another one better.. sure got some1 better than her....i got one friend doing black magic for ppl..

rocketman
15-07-2009, 10:44 AM
hi bro,

I learn mao shan sect and indonesia magic la. i do have mao shan 5 ghost, love ghost etc , my advise is , black magic not working for love la .. dun waste ur time and money. u bring thailand ghost amulet, do love ritual also no use la.

hope u happy always ..

Hi Bro

may i ask then wat all these u learn can be used for ?

Criminalz
15-07-2009, 11:23 AM
Man, that's a smooth and sleek move there! If you were a woman, bro, I'd fuck you! And that's a compliment of how fucking sexy what you did! :D

eeerrrrrrr.....i dunno to thank you or run away....

therefore i think i will run away while thanking you..:D

Niceman
15-07-2009, 11:34 AM
black or white not on Sillyland la. All 1/2 past 6, and only asking for money and more money. Go thailand better.

TheGreatOne
15-07-2009, 11:59 AM
TS, we are mere bystanders in your current situation. So we may not really be able to share your agony by a few lines of words therefore some comments could be harsh and some nonchalant. But i hope you see thisin a clear light, they(we) meant well!

We do have our fair share of lows in relationship, somewhat similar to yours.

You may have claimed to give her the best but it may not be what she wanted. Nothing is fair in this world let alone in relationship.

Don't ever get vengeful , there are more things that you could do to better your life than isolating yourself in self pity. Remember, the world is still spinning with or without her.

The very least thing you could do now is to better yourself. Whenever your heart miss her, try do some push up or jog a few miles to vent those frustration. Well it works for me anyway.

In no time you would be better framed in terms of body, then change your hairstyle, dress sense etc... and tada a brand new you! But keep that same caring, loving nature of yours. You will see someone who is worth your love and then you'll see a whole new world appear before you.

I don't know about others but finding a new love is the easiest way to forget the old one, works for me! :)

Forget the bomoh thingy because:

1. you may not know if he is for real and you ended up wasting a fortune for some weird shit he instructed you to do. You could end up worse off than current situation. No money, magic doesn't work and you sit there dumb dumb taken for a ride.

2. and if he is for real but just merely wanted to 'test drive' some new spell on willing guinea pig (in this case TS youself) Remember you need to submit your own 八字 and hers in order to start. Worse case would be he wanted your chio gf for himself and he just make you go insane. WIn Win situation for him.

3. let's say he is for real and well... genuine in helping you. What about those karma that bros had been emphasizing? What about her own well being? Sekali she ended up being like a walking zombie who don't know how to take care of herself ie don't bath, don't eat, only gong gong stare ceiling waiting for you to come home. Is it worth all those shit for winning a girl who just dumped you outta no reason?

It's time you wake up from those booze and drug life.

Love yourself if you want others to love you! :)

PS: We may not be there but We DO CARE! :D

TheGreatOne
15-07-2009, 12:02 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Criminalz

mean? perhaps...
cruel? maybe...
satisfied? YOU BET!!!

walao this one really classic!

You da MAN!

Zoick
15-07-2009, 12:17 PM
Love is not about how much you putting in. Lover never be one sided. You love her so much, but it may not what she want. Too much love, may be she feel you too sticky. She may even feel that you are too childish (just assume bro, not saying you are).

Hope you can get over this. Don't keep thinking you so good to her and she still leave you. You have to respect her choice. If you love her, respect her decision. At least, she frank and honest to you and not dating two guys at same time.

yongzhen
15-07-2009, 12:19 PM
Bro, like the saying goes, life isn't fair. Relationship is not about fairness; is not about how much you love her and sacrifice for her or how much effort you have put in...and "expect" her to accept you, love you just as wholeheartedly and return all in kind. Is not like that. I'm married for 18+ yrs now and I can tell you is actually how we manage the relationship that will make a couple live together.
For a couple to have a lasting relationship and to live happily together, is not only about love/sex..... Is about being able to ACCEPT one another. Is about being able to ACCOMODATE one another. Is about being able to EMPATHISE one another. Is about being able to APPRECIATE one another and most importantly, is about being able to RESPECT each other. Is not easy but have to manage.
You are single, break-up, still got plenty of opportunities. Imagine if you marry her...found out she still having an affair with her ex, worse if you have children...then end up divorce...:( isn't it worst off. I truely think you should thank her for being sincere to you NOW then the above happening. Yes, break-up is hard, not only for us guys, ladies are even more heartbroken if their BF leaves them too. So, even ladies can pick themselves up, so can YOU. Come on bro, after one week of crying and heartache, that's it. Stand up and is time not to let those who love you (friends, brothers, sisters, parents) worry for you. Good luck.

Well said bro!
Both parties must accept each other's good and bad.

But bro TS, y did she want to break up with u?
Did she go back to her ex after or before the breakup?
Or in the 1st place u all get together was wrong fr the beginning?
Or did she found out that u still play outside?

Sorry for asking so much.
But still u r only telling yr side of the story.
We won't know her side.

But its not the end of the world.
So look on the bright side.
Life goes on!

newyorker88
15-07-2009, 12:22 PM

Friend. Let me quote you a story. I know of a case where the guy was dumped by the gal like your case, very similar. Gal want out becos she dont like the guy for some reasons I dont care.

This guy went to a bomoh, and paid a handsome sum to get the gal back to him. Of cos it went well, the gal just come back to him and would not leave him. Dispite gals parents objection.

When they found out what happened, the parents flew into rage. They tried to get another bomoh to cure her, but the thing that the guy cast on her is very powerful. Even taken off the curse, the gals become very irrational at times, and still want to go back to the guy( must be some bad karma of the past).

The guy eventually got sick of her, becos she lost her beauty and self. And also the after effect of the spell, and the things that she went thru. But the gal would not give up so easily on him. She would bother him on and off, and show up in his house even in wee hours of the nite.

In short, I am telling you to forget about this gal whom you lost. Many brothers here say already, if she is meant to be with you, she will. If not, let her go, and a new one will appear in your life.

Good DAy.

newyorker88
15-07-2009, 12:31 PM
Also Thai achans I mean the professional ones are living in mountainous region in Thailand bordering Cambodia. The best black magicians are from Cambodia. Those in Singapore and urban Thailand are usually either charlatans or less powerful. Because black magicians need to meditate in remote area to foster and maintain their power. Only Thais know who are the ones with authetic power. You may wish to approach Thai monks in Singapore to chant for you or perform white magic or ritual instead of black magic. At the end of the day, remember there karma and samsara which we all can not avoid.

You sure know these stuff huh? Indoland also alot of these stuff. End of the day, dun play around.

Karma is real and when it comes back, it is no fun.

BKnight
15-07-2009, 02:07 PM
All Black Magic practiced by anybody and his/her spell caster will return to them. That is Universal, Natural Law. It could manifest in many different ways - ranging from health issues to financial issues. Either way, the karmic retribution won’t be pretty and is well earned!

Stay on the right path and do not walk the dark side, there is no cookies there!

Look on the bright side, you are still enjoying your FLs (as read from your previous postings) :D

p/s: In extreme cases, such karmic retribution could manifest in infirmities such as blindness, paralysis, erectile dysfunction (impotence), or other severe physical limitations

Niceman
15-07-2009, 02:59 PM
Sure anot? alot ppl say if not now, maybe 10, 20 30 years later, sure got karma, if not, next life. like that , talk cock leh. I would rather enjoy 30 years and karma later, by then, already lao ko ko liao.

karma is a mere BS theory without proof. In life, there is no right or wrong, only choices. Is a matter of choice of how we lead our lives. As long we happy, why bother?

Got a nation up north with population of 24M. The leaders all super rich. The No1 man's daughter married with diamonds sparkling all over her fat body, but the ppl suffered from poverty. Meaning what? the 24M ppl owe them last life?

"ranging from health issues to financial issues" talk cock right? everyone sure have either 1 of those, or just a matter of time.

BKnight
15-07-2009, 03:17 PM
Sure anot? alot ppl say if not now, maybe 10, 20 30 years later, sure got karma, if not, next life. like that , talk cock leh. I would rather enjoy 30 years and karma later, by then, already lao ko ko liao.

karma is a mere BS theory without proof. In life, there is no right or wrong, only choices. Is a matter of choice of how we lead our lives. As long we happy, why bother?

Got a nation up north with population of 24M. The leaders all super rich. The No1 man's daughter married with diamonds sparkling all over her fat body, but the ppl suffered from poverty. Meaning what? the 24M ppl owe them last life?

"ranging from health issues to financial issues" talk cock right? everyone sure have either 1 of those, or just a matter of time.

BS? talk cock? to believe or not ? its entirely up to individual la.

main issue here is to discourage TS from seeking black magic bomoh and get over his break up. anything wrong? :)

Niceman
15-07-2009, 03:25 PM
aiya, no need discourage him la, wanted to resort to "magic" meaning he got no brain and naive.

BKnight
15-07-2009, 03:28 PM
aiya, no need discourage him la, wanted to resort to "magic" meaning he got no brain and naive.

noted. thanks bro :)

HCKing
15-07-2009, 05:20 PM

nthing is fair in this world bro. i think u r hurt becos u cant accept the fact that despite all the efforts u put in she still choose her ex bf over u. it is likely that she still loves her ex bf alot and if thats the case its actually better to break off nw than having more and worse heartache in future.

TommyPingPong
15-07-2009, 05:57 PM
Agreed! Always have a price to pay, 1stly money and "spiritually" because u "owed" the spirit of the black magic charm....... Best is not to try or think about it

Bro TS,

Take it as it come...

newbieboy
15-07-2009, 06:02 PM
i won't say i know what you went through and i hate to say this but have you ever considered the fact that she chose her ex over you for valid reasons? we all like to think we're the best lovers, but therein lies the problem: are we really? what if everything you gave her isn't what she wanted?

people are rational, when we make decisions there are factors we have considered. aside from the castigation of that chick, i would self-reflect. if you really can't find any mistake on your side, then she's not really worth your time.

the closest experience i can cite is when my ex, after awhile got too comfortable and started taking me for granted. i spoke to her about our own couple time but time and again she chose her friends and school activities over me. i tried and tried and tried, but she couldn't see anything wrong with it. so one day i decided enough was enough and i dumped her. she got all crazy and kept asking why why why. calmly, i explained to her how the events had unfolded over the past few months, detailing certain turning points which caused our relationship to deteriorate. i was so convinced my decision was right i even told her to consult her best friends, who i later found out agreed with me. of course there was the whole psycho-drama where she got her parents and friends to call and beg me, stand outside my gate in the rain, the works. it's been a few years now, and every time she contacts me i can still feel her fondness for me.

why did i share this story? because it is a sad and cruel truth in life that only time will tell. if you were that great to her (and by that i mean you gave her things she wanted), she'd definitely be back for more. whether or not you choose to take her back is another thing altogether, but experience tells me if you're that great a person there's no reason to eat the grass behind you.

i hope this post wasn't offensive in any way and if it was, i didn't mean for it to be. i hope you get over this and post a message here to let us know you're fine, and please don't play with fire. a lot of bros have already outlined the possible repercussions of black magic. if she's a real bitch, life will take care of her, sooner or later.

be well.

Panamera
15-07-2009, 06:06 PM

How to get your ex back after she left you for an ex with an axe?

Bro TS, move on, then both parties will not have any more nightmares. Many at times, processive boyfriend mistaken that they are loving boyfriend but possessiveness is not love. As we do not know how you treated her previously when together, but your current punisher behaviour is more like stifling than caring. If you love her and yourself, set both of you free, bro. 感情再谈就有

old_yet_horny
15-07-2009, 06:55 PM
Bro TS..

Just like all other bros here... I also had my fair share of lows and setback in relationships... was dumped too by 1 of my ex after so many years of pampering her... she just told me that we were not compatible and left me for another guy...

Had to drink until vomit blood to get over her cruel treatment and I felt that the world is so unfair...After sometime, finally pluck up the courage to face the truth and move on in live rather than dwell in self sorrow.. Soon, time healed my aching heart and I manage to tell myself that its her lost and not mine...

Years later, career took flight after hardwork and commitment... She wanted to be back and kept smsing me etc etc.. To me, she's just another gold digger.. see people drive big cars she ok liao...

Now I think back... I could smile over it and laugh it off cos I know if she dun leave me, I may not acheive what I have today and I may end up worse off than before...

Come to think of it.. I should thank her for waking me up.:)

waikeekee
15-07-2009, 08:34 PM
Deptrai4 (handsome man);

Good one and correct!

#1 over in this side of the earth, balck magic is performed by probably indian or darker tone ppl, I think over at the West the magic are performed by African or African American, Heehee!

#2 is also right, there is no fairness in this world. In order to fit with your other half, one need to be soft and the other hard, just like Yin and Yang. I think TS is being too comprosmising. More like a slave doing her every little request while they were together.

#3 not only by spiking her drinks will not help, perhaps he should follow her 24/7 and see what happens, come on, she needs her space too, girls night out or family time.

My dear bro...I also have news for you too,,,so please also listen good!

#A Love and relation is a 2 way street, give and take, present and receive. I am sure you want her to reciprocate what you have given her, but nothing from her leh! Then, what is the point? Look for other fishes in the vast ocean, she is not worth it! Take it from all of us. She will have retribution sooner or later.

#B A friend's mum advised me when I was 20 years old and I quote "Boys/Men need not afraid of not being able to get a GF/Wife, Guys should concentrate more on career. Also, have more GF so that we as men can choose the best soulmate possible" unquote. So don't worry, there will be a few for you in the near future, be cool and experiment/explore.

#C (I like Deptrai4 #C best) Buy a ticket and visit me in Hong Kong, me will intro some gals to you. But Hanoi alo good, have many dep gai and in Hong Kong have many SYT. (Online - Jetstar very cheap now)

PS: Deptrai4 - couldn't agree more with you, SALUTE you!

nitecrawllerr
15-07-2009, 10:29 PM
TS

Sure you want to consult a bomoh?

Sure you want your ex-girl back?

But can you guarantee me you will live with her till eternity after she come back to you?

What happen if one day you get bored with her and start playing punk behind her back? Just like why on earth you are doing in SBF now?

Are you prepare and willing to face the consequence if one day she commit suicide after finding out you flirt with other girls????

lightning
16-07-2009, 03:42 AM
Karma has strange but sure way of workings. Use black magic to cast upon that person to suffer. Do u bear to do it??? It is worth it ??? One day if the person who bear the suffering may come after u to see

BoinKING
16-07-2009, 03:50 AM
In this day and age, people still believe in magic?
Interesting lol...

lightning
16-07-2009, 04:14 AM
Interesting lol...

it is real only if u encountered the poeople kanna pocesssed etc... seen a lot of these cases happening... Taoist magic, Buddhist magic etc...:p

BoinKING
16-07-2009, 04:18 AM
sounds like a good genre to write in - magical romps!

lightning
16-07-2009, 04:22 AM
Karma has strange but sure way of workings. Use black magic to cast upon that person to suffer. Do u bear to do it??? It is worth it ??? One day if the person who bear the suffering may come after u to see

there are peolpe who suffered such terrible happenings may end up passed away becoming karmic debtors and come to haunt such people causing harassment, such cases gone mad and some cases drven to take suicide. some people dun know why as the kamic debtors may have come to huant them next life.
In cases for casting black magic upon others will effect to rebirth in deepest hell and suffer for eons till the exhuast of such heavy negative karma.

Cool don and just move on positively. In future you will be glad that you have not commited such heinous things

taking revenge not worth itMove on brother and forgive the past, :o

nitecrawllerr
16-07-2009, 07:52 AM
Not all supernatural help are consider "black magic".

No sacrificial of animals or another to do with blood. Those are white magic, if one may like to call it. :p

And any bros here who doesnt believe in "invisible" forces at work, thats cos they havent witness one yet! :rolleyes:;)

Haden Chow
16-07-2009, 08:08 AM
Bro ts. try to stay calm and cool. its really pointless to do such silly things over someone who don't treasure you.

hope you will be ok soon. :)

nitecrawllerr
16-07-2009, 08:13 AM
TS

Just to share abit about my heartbreaking encounter too.

Just like you but i got my ex-gf back with the help of the "unseen". But after a brief of 1 1/2 months, I decided to let her go. Yes, I love her very much. Yes I cant live without her. But when she did come back to me, shes totally different from last time. Shes now faithful to me. Call me more than 10 times be it sms/phone every day/nite. Very jealous and protective. Hey! Thats not what I really want. I dont like to be controlled 24 hrs. Yes I do love her. But I do need some air to breath. And I did remember the warning I got from my teacher. Luckily the portion on her was only 1 1/2 mths. So with the help of my teacher, he did the reverse mode. And now shes back to her normal self. Thank God! I am so relief now. I am free now. Thats why I could still surf SBF without any guilty conscience or fear!

old_yet_horny
16-07-2009, 09:56 AM
Interesting lol...

Bro.

Its up to u to believe but for me...Its true..

I have seen it with my own eyes... no joke.

I was never into such thiongs until I see it... It was really shocking and an eye opener for me...

The most basic one practiced by women called "Nasi Geng Geng"... I think some bros here should know about this... Men who fall under this spell will fall in love with the woman who caset such black magic on them and give in to all of their request... Its the most basic and easiest to break..

My elder bro is a follower of thai buddism and have helped numerous friends who fall for such black magic...

38tiger
16-07-2009, 10:00 AM

bro Liana, no use spoiling your body and health for the marble that rolls away without looking back.
my 2cents worth of advice,
don't ever try to get a bomoh on this job, as they will know all your weak points and will suck you dry later whether you will get back your marble or not.

forget about her and go on with your life and maybe luck is with you and get a better Rose than her......:D

Niceman
16-07-2009, 06:02 PM
And any bros here who doesnt believe in "invisible" forces at work, thats cos they havent witness one yet! :rolleyes:;)

Ya, I have not. Kindly show me? Not being rude, but longing to see and find one who is not talking crap, but a real one. Dun tell me go some jungle in thailand or walk in cemetery hor? I wanna see someone who can perform.

Been to one in Katong Shopping center, that one full of craps, only asking for money, but no substance. :(

waikeekee
16-07-2009, 06:12 PM
Bro.

Its up to u to believe but for me...Its true..

I have seen it with my own eyes... no joke.

I was never into such thiongs until I see it... It was really shocking and an eye opener for me...

The most basic one practiced by women called "Nasi Geng Geng"... I think some bros here should know about this... Men who fall under this spell will fall in love with the woman who caset such black magic on them and give in to all of their request... Its the most basic and easiest to break..

My elder bro is a follower of thai buddism and have helped numerous friends who fall for such black magic...

Bro Lau Ti Kor;

Agree with you, though never seen it before, we have heard all kinds of stories. Younger generation will not know, remember the story about the stripper doing a strip-tease in front of the "DIVINE" four-faced buddha @ Erawan Shrine? What happen to her? What caused her to do what she did? Police have to cordone off the area and let her do her deed.

What about "Adrian Lim" "Tan Mui Choo' & "Hoe Kah Hong" Laws and conviction aside, till today, I still asked, what processed the ladies to do his bid? Murder WOR! Don't play play! What could be more heinous than raping, murdering and drinking/eating them - the children!

Anyway, enough said, do not resort to such bottom and cruel methods. Forget her and move on, there are many others!

Cheerio
WKK

addictedoldman
16-07-2009, 06:22 PM
sorry meant as PM.

BKnight
16-07-2009, 06:44 PM
no offend to bros, although there is no “karma meter” to measure one’s Karma or understand the effected fields of the karma. karma can be best understood as: the result of a cause, very much in analogy with Newton’s 3rd law - when a force applies to an object, there will be an equal and exact opposite force exist against the applied force.

whether we are believer or non-believer, it is best to respect them - black/white magic or karmic retribution (karma) - much like we respect fire. we don't want to touch it ourselves and we have to treat it with care. as the saying goes: "what goes around, comes around."

lightning
16-07-2009, 07:01 PM
no offend to bros, although there is no “karma meter” to measure one’s Karma or understand the effected fields of the karma. karma can be best understood as: the result of a cause, very much in analogy with Newton’s 3rd law - when a force applies to an object, there will be an equal and exact opposite force exist against the applied force.

whether we are believer or non-believer, it is best to respect them - black/white magic or karmic retribution (karma) - much like we respect fire. we don't want to touch it ourselves and we have to treat it with care. as the saying goes: "what goes around, comes around."

Only Buddha knows the slightest of karma and there is complex combination to the resultant for the fruitation of karma. slightest small good karma deed can resultant to life after life fruitations. some may even last 500 after life effect, for example scolding a monk thta he looks like a monkey. Resultant to reborn as a monkey for 500 lifetimes. Offering food to monk resultant to life after life would have enough neccessity (food etc). Small deed may induce the effect many lives. That is why understanding is important. there are powerful objects of inducing such karma such as Buddha statutes, Sutras , monks, parents etc...

nitecrawllerr
16-07-2009, 09:58 PM
Ya, I have not. Kindly show me? Not being rude, but longing to see and find one who is not talking crap, but a real one.

Ask any bros here and they would tell you divine deed/feats performed by their teacher/priest/guru are not to show off. Its not like some kind of magic shows ya.

Anyway, we dont have to go that far. Do you believe in 7th mth stuffs? Like those spirits eating away food along the road side? You may not see them. But do you believe "they" are there? :D

HOWITZER105MM
16-07-2009, 10:09 PM
Only Buddha knows the slightest of karma and there is complex combination to the resultant for the fruitation of karma. slightest small good karma deed can resultant to life after life fruitations. some may even last 500 after life effect, for example scolding a monk thta he looks like a monkey. Resultant to reborn as a monkey for 500 lifetimes. Offering food to monk resultant to life after life would have enough neccessity (food etc). Small deed may induce the effect many lives. That is why understanding is important. there are powerful objects of inducing such karma such as Buddha statutes, Sutras , monks, parents etc...

Bro lighting didn't know u r into darma teaching. I always wonder what is the bad karma instore for samster like us. I mean visitng HCs and bonking FLs. What is karma fruit instore for us. Are u into Thai amulets or Tibetan teaching?:)

Niceman
16-07-2009, 10:15 PM
visitng HCs and bonking FLs.

Those are good karma, cos we promoting economy and helping them to feed their families back home. So, you should continue, spend 90% of your income on them, then next life, you will have good karma. Maybe this life abit poor, but is ok, suffer this life and enjoy next life. Good deal? :D

thedicknight
16-07-2009, 11:51 PM
TS, stop mixing sleeping pills with alcohol, its deadly, dunno if i am too late

lightning
17-07-2009, 05:56 AM
Bro lighting didn't know u r into darma teaching. I always wonder what is the bad karma instore for samster like us. I mean visitng HCs and bonking FLs. What is karma fruit instore for us. Are u into Thai amulets or Tibetan teaching?:)

hah!!!:p to be honest i am also gulity of such horrible temptation but there isn't any ruling that we cannot bonk FL expect having bonking other ppl's wifey:D btw i am not into thai amulet but curious of their barang barang only...

lightning
17-07-2009, 05:58 AM
Ask any bros here and they would tell you divine deed/feats performed by their teacher/priest/guru are not to show off. Its not like some kind of magic shows ya.

Anyway, we dont have to go that far. Do you believe in 7th mth stuffs? Like those spirits eating away food along the road side? You may not see them. But do you believe "they" are there? :D

ask those ppl who have "3rd eyes" to see the unseen to tell their tales:p

lightning
17-07-2009, 06:02 AM
Those are good karma, cos we promoting economy and helping them to feed their families back home. So, you should continue, spend 90% of your income on them, then next life, you will have good karma. Maybe this life abit poor, but is ok, suffer this life and enjoy next life. Good deal? :D

haiz brother nothin comes free think u poor this life and sad story over next life be better... watch too much TV drama but i like ur consolation:D

tuxedosam
17-07-2009, 06:28 AM
no disrespect to believers of every hue and shade, but extraordinary claims require extraordinary proof. being a skeptic, secularist and atheist myself, i'd think an exceptional amount of proof would be needed to substantiate any claim to the 'supernatural'. to kick things off, we'd need at a minimum, solid empirical evidence and an exhaustive process of excluding rational explanatory alternatives, all conducted under an open, peer-reviewed and scientifically sound structure.

or at the very least, i need to experience something supernaturally rapturous myself, i guess...heh... please do not misunderstand, i actually don't have anything real against people who 'believe', and personally accord religious, spiritual and mystical practices and traditions (and they do constitute a very diverse field) a reasonable degree of respect (and interest). i guess there are certain psychological and socio-cultural logics at work, after all, and the belief in the non-empirical and supernatural does represent directly and indirectly, through various teachings and rituals, a universally human urge to come to terms with the loneliness and fragility of existence and address the issues of mortality, morality, ultimate purpose and more.

while i certainly do not subscribe to karma in the religious sense as it is understood by the dharmic traditions, i'll admit that there is a certain elegance to its general premise. i prefer to just see it as an amalgam of action, consequence and moral/ethical responsibility. one cannot do certain things and not expect to be answerable to the string of effects that follow. we are all enmeshed within crisscrossing and interlinked sets of human relationships, and these include duties, obligations and responsibilities. those who do harm and 'evil' will not always admittedly, at the end of the day be called to pay back or answer for their deeds, but the very responsibility (and consequences) of their choices and decisions, great and small, will stay with them (though the consequentiality of things can also be 'transferred' to others in a ripple-like manner, as no human is an island) till the day they expire.

while i'd love to chat at length about spirituality, ethics or rationality and bore everyone, i guess that is hardly the reason why i'm making a post here in this thread, like most other bros. bro TS, i can definitely commiserate with you because i've been in a similar situation before. and it sucks, honestly...

i guess my example is kinda different from yours. for one, it was a lot more complicated. neither myself nor her could claim that we were in the relationship exclusively so that already presented certain moral challenges. still, this fact didn't make her any bit less the love of my life though. maybe what happened in the end was just poetic comeuppance for someone who defied good sense and plain simple right and wrong in the name of that amorphous thing called 'love'. i dunno...it has taken me two years (to the week), and i'm only just beginning to climb outta the self-destructive mess i trapped myself in.

i never desired even the most distant form of revenge though...i just wanted a simple explanation...how could you treat someone you exchanged serious pledges of life-long endearment with, someone you promised to meet at the finish-line, someone you claimed was your singular best friend and soulmate, in such a cavalier and faithless manner, REPEATEDLY? was love and friendship so cheap and convenient? something you exploit while the going was great, but which you'd so gladly dump, seemingly without a second thought, when the going got tough? and no, she never even gave me the basic courtesy of a good-bye or an explanation at the very end... just expected me to fuck off, keep quiet, somehow understand and accept her screwed-up decisions because 'that's just the bitch that she is'. and today, i'm really no more than a common criminal to her, just somebody to flash a petulant, dismissive and condescending scowl at should we ever run into each other. a nobody, in other words.

even if payback was never on my mind, i still have to admit that i was very angry for a very long while. it just consumed me, and i allowed the whole affair to darken my life completely. i am not in any way pushing all the blame to her. hell, i know i made some really awful calls in the convoluted sequence of events, didn't i? nevertheless, betrayal is always hard to take. betrayal from someone so close...it just breaks your heart and soul. one thing's for sure, i really hate and detest how this bullshit has completely turned my life on its head. and only now, when the light of the day can finally be glimpsed, have i managed to find an inkling of closure...

trust me, bro, this is one road you dun wanna go down.

i dun really blame her. despite all the ugliness, subterfuge and dishonesty, maybe it was still just the 'right' thing to do, from her perspective? i really dunno. and i did blame myself. heavily. did i fuck things up? perhaps. i didn't treat her like a princess, because the dynamics of our relationship was never like that, but i always gave in to her, accommodated her quirks, her stubbornness, her arrogance, her manipulativeness, her mood swings and so much more. i'd buy stuff for her every few days, items small and big...books, booze, DVDs etc. she was never the appreciative sort and just took things for granted. and hardly gave anything in return. i guess i just made a nice and convenient companion, punching bag, foil and vending machine, that's all...

but she never really asked me to treat her the way i did. whatever i did, whatever i gave (not just in material terms, but also in terms of time, emotions etc.), i gave outta my own volition and free will. and in the end, that's that. i gave it all, not just 101% but even 120% occasionally and that's what mattered. at least i tried. and it is really nobody's fault that things didn't quite work out. bro, you must realise that can give your best in whatever situation and still not come out a 'winner'. whether it's school, work or relationships, it has always been kinda true. that is just life and life isn't always fair. if we really wanna think that life has dealt you a bad hand, open your eyes and look around. unfair? unfair is being born into this world with major physiological defects...unfair is life in a village in darfur, where you've just seen your parents murdered and your house burnt down, where some stranger armed with a kalashnikov on horseback has just raped you for no reason that you can think of. like it or not, the luck of the draw has already smiled brightly on the fortunes of the vast majority of us here. sometimes you think your universe has collapsed, without even noticing that its vast expanse is actually still there, still unexplored, just around the corner waiting for you. and when you realise that, you'd just thank your lucky stars for still being alive.

bro TS, dun be too emotional or short-sighted and indulge yourself in an unnecessary orgy of self-destructiveness. you might blame yourself subconsciously but in a sense, even if you did no wrong, things wouldn't always go quite the way you want them to. and what do you think you can achieve by abusing benzodiazepines and alcohol? there is a good reason why the former are prescription drugs. trust me, i know... are you hoping to do something silly in an unplanned way, so that she will take notice of you? she may, but maybe not also... so dun la! it's just not worth it. dun lose your self-respect and dignity... however self-sacrificing you might have been in your mind, she probably just sees things differently so there is no need for additional self-pity, self-loathing or self-abuse. you dun need her attention, you need YOUR attention. nobody knows you as well as you do so take care of yourself, please.

i dunno when i'll completely get over the hole in my heart. maybe never. it has certainly taken a long time but right now, each and every new dawn seems to bring me closer to a day when i can truly walk free of its shadow. but whether the going of this recovery was good or less than ideal, i've never forgotten the great times we shared. they are a life-time's worth of memories that nobody can ever take away from me. and when you truly treasure a person, you learn to live with inexplicable truths like this, because possession is a only a skin-deep obsession. i may never wanna see her ever again but i do wish her all the happiness there can be in the cosmos. she is still, in a strange way, the world to me. but there is a limit to how far i can push that line of thinking...after all, i still have the rest of my life to think about, right? and yes, i have also kinda accepted that there will probably be no ultimate explanation after all. maybe it was just a combination of unsaid feelings, accumulated fatigue and a downward spiral of otherwise unconnected events. i'd love to hear her version of things but that's just not possible anymore anyway. it might be everything to me but it's just forgotten old news to her. so i can never quite find the answer that i had been so furiously searching for, but so what? hey, that's life. like the things that some of us apply a supernatural gloss to, maybe not all things in life can be explained.

take care, bro TS. things will work out eventually. give it time but dun take as long as i did. anyway, i hope nobody minds this longish post. just wanted to share my rather nondescript perspective, that's all. cheers.

Niceman
17-07-2009, 11:16 AM
Bro Tuxedosam,

Wah liao,... so chin.... nice efforts you put in. I din read every single words cos too lengthy. In short, I think you wanna say, "Don't do it, get a life and move on." :D

Oralcraz
17-07-2009, 11:42 AM

Honestly, good question. I guess this is ATTACHMENT. Attachment to lust. Buddha teaches us to have "right thought, right action". Guess is not easy to practice. The Karma fruit instore for us I think will not be sweet.

BKnight
17-07-2009, 12:16 PM
I always wonder what is the bad karma instore for samster like us. I mean visitng HCs and bonking FLs. What is karma fruit instore for us.

as long as we pay as per bonk, dont cheat the WL/FL, dont run away without paying and share good contracts/experience with bros...we should have lesser bad karma..no worries on what instore for samsters..this is the job of boss sam..let him shoulder our karma...:D wahahahaha

as a layperson, we are under no strict obligation to do what the monks and nuns advise but rather respect their qualities and way of life, we should make an effort to do our best to follow key buddhist values, although it can be quite tough in modern society.

nitecrawllerr
17-07-2009, 06:57 PM
ask those ppl who have "3rd eyes" to see the unseen to tell their tales:p

Yup! If we tell them there are "things" that have human body but with animal heads e.g. cow, goat, pigs etc, walking on roadside, drains, finding and taking their meals, guess they would think we go bonkers and telling crap stories. Simply because they want to "see" to believe! Cant really blame them though. Just like they asking, your God? Where is your God? :D

zobrak
17-07-2009, 07:34 PM
bro i have been in ur place.

try being frens wif her once more..then work ur way back..i waited for like 2 yrs just to patch wif my love..be patient..have faith...black magic aint gonna last..maybe it will make her love u for like 2 or even 5 yrs..but one day she will hate u all of a sudden..

gd luck bro..

bangbangben
17-07-2009, 07:51 PM
Got black magic for me to strike TOTO anot? :D more practical. Tio toto liao, all kind of gals also can have. Got a lot of money and spend creative time with any gals, sure can win their hearts, needless to mention about having body and soul

Bro...
I heard of this myth that there was a couple that went to cemetry to pray for numbers. Subsequently, they really stuck it big and went back to pray and send offerings.
They guy subsequently had a dream that the spirit wanted to have a chicken and a sheep.
The couple made another trip down with a roast chicken and some lamb meat. Upon entering the cemetry and climbing to the tomb, the guy fell and hit his head on another tomb and passed out. The wife panic and ran to the main road in search of help but got ran over by an on coming car... Both died.

They later found out the husband was born in the year of a rooster and wife in year of a sheep.

True or Myth... I sincerely don't know but in life, what's yours is yours.

Niceman
17-07-2009, 08:50 PM
Hope no asking for babi :)

nitecrawllerr
17-07-2009, 09:31 PM
Hope no asking for babi :)

Ahem. Not surprising though because offerings like babi or cows head are just some of the offering the "spirits" may demand. It all depends which religion (bomoh/priest/swami) one seek help from. No such thing as free lunch ya.:D

HOWITZER105MM
17-07-2009, 11:16 PM
as long as we pay as per bonk, dont cheat the WL/FL, dont run away without paying and share good contracts/experience with bros...we should have lesser bad karma..no worries on what instore for samsters..this is the job of boss sam..let him shoulder our karma...:D wahahahaha

as a layperson, we are under no strict obligation to do what the monks and nuns advise but rather respect their qualities and way of life, we should make an effort to do our best to follow key buddhist values, although it can be quite tough in modern society.

Bro i upped u one point, highly witty and funny.:)

HOWITZER105MM
17-07-2009, 11:20 PM
Honestly, good question. I guess this is ATTACHMENT. Attachment to lust. Buddha teaches us to have "right thought, right action". Guess is not easy to practice. The Karma fruit instore for us I think will not be sweet.

Thank you all for words of wisdom.:)

D_Silver
18-07-2009, 12:44 AM
Time is still the best healer for a broken heart.

I put everything I had into the relationship with my ex but I got burnt bad. Same ole story, guy treats the girl like a princess, girl treats guy like a piece of furniture (wanna use then use).

12 months later, I'm good as new.

So give it time. Find a new hobby. Get a new FB. Try to find a cure for cancer. Do something to give your mind something to focus on and you'll do fine.

pusielover
18-07-2009, 01:59 AM
Hmm...very interesting....this thread were posted juz few daes ago and alidi got 8 pages of responses!!!:D

Guess is becoz mny bros are interested in the subject title(just like i did) thats y click in and take a peek...it's really warm my heart to see so mny concern bros caring for TS.....
But i could sense lot of us are curious to noe abt black magic/dark forces help, else there wouldn't be so many click-in.....

I wun mind any bad karma, if I can get what i desire, to me karma is just a threat to the human conscious.

If great evil doers that open casino causing the breaking up of mny families and corrupted officals causes thousand of lives like living in hell, murders that murder the innocent etc etc....what is using a little black magic to get black at those who abuse you?? in a way it can be deem as a form for bad rtn karma to those who did wrong to you....

lightning
18-07-2009, 02:14 AM
Bro Tuxedosam,

Wah liao,... so chin.... nice efforts you put in. I din read every single words cos too lengthy. In short, I think you wanna say, "Don't do it, get a life and move on." :D

Strongly agreed (same sentiments with Niceman) with my 4 limbs raised up:D

lightning
18-07-2009, 02:32 AM
Hmm...very interesting....this thread were posted juz few daes ago and alidi got 8 pages of responses!!!:D

Guess is becoz mny bros are interested in the subject title(just like i did) thats y click in and take a peek...it's really warm my heart to see so mny concern bros caring for TS.....
But i could sense lot of us are curious to noe abt black magic/dark forces help, else there wouldn't be so many click-in.....

I wun mind any bad karma, if I can get what i desire, to me karma is just a threat to the human conscious.

If great evil doers that open casino causing the breaking up of mny families and corrupted officals causes thousand of lives like living in hell, murders that murder the innocent etc etc....what is using a little black magic to get black at those who abuse you?? in a way it can be deem as a form for bad rtn karma to those who did wrong to you....

this is a very bad excuse as you also fear karma itself, but unfortuantely karma does exists even though if you choose not to believe. Like i cover ur eyes and tell you that Micheacl jackson does not exists, but indeed he does... If not Buddha, Enlightened One would not be explaining the workings of the Karma to us sentinent beings...

Using Black magic is like a double edge sword as in it does causes terrble sufferings to the victim and the very same amount or even more amount of damage would be inflicted upon the requestor. Temperory the requestor will get satisfaction, but when the fruitation of the karma caught him, the consquenses would be unimaginable.

Have you seen the anime series "Hell Girl", it also tell us that revenge brings sufferings ultimately. Casting black magic also has certain dangers that back fires sometimes. Revenge on the victims and the victims may harass you as malvolent spirits this life or next after life which don't even know what you have done by then???

Karma has strange but sure way and it is very fair. what we call it we reap what we sow...

To the TS, hopefully you have not done anything so stupid as to cast black magic to either kill or sabotage. You will eventually get a better partner in your life :)

saver anot
18-07-2009, 02:38 AM

Hi bro,

to cast spell/ black magic on other ppl is a sin. U can don watever u wan. End of the day u will suffer the same or worst then the spell u cast on that ppl. If u don get it, it may goes to ur love one. Watever thing that happened there is a Ying and gou.

Hope brothers here don feel offended for wat i post.

i would like to share a story that i heard last time.

Long ago, there is a poor scholar who is in love with a rich man daughter. the rich man dont like the scholar because he is poor and he don wan to marry his daughter to the scholar. He forced the daughter to marry to another rich man son.

Upon knowing about the arrangement, the scholar is very sad. He lock himself in the house. He didn eat and drink for days. His best friend couldn't bear to see him suffer in that manner. So he brought a monk to see the scholar.

The monk came to the scholar house and he felt the pulse of the scholar. He was very very weak at that point of time. The monk pursued him to drink and eat but he reject.

Then the monk filled a tub with water. Then he asked the scholar to look into the water. The scholar saw his lover (Rich man daughter) lie naked on the beach. She is not moving at all. She is dead.

The first guy walk past the body and he only talk a look and walk away.

The second guy came and the scholar saw himself in the water. He is the second man. He pitied the gal and he helped her to put on the clothing and he left.

The third guy came and now the scholar saw the rich man son ( the man that the rich man daughter married). He carried the body and buried the body.

The monk: Do you understand what u saw?

The scholar: I ……..don’t

The monk: The gal is here to repay you for giving her clothing but she owed the third guy more then the second guy. The reason so because he helped her to rest in peace by buried her. So, she is here to repay to the rich man son by marrying to him.

Pls pardon my lousy English.

HOWITZER105MM
18-07-2009, 02:39 AM
[QUOTE=pusielover;3928910]Hmm...very interesting....this thread were posted juz few daes ago and alidi got 8 pages of responses!!!:D

You may visit a guy by the name of Lee in Little Thailand at Beach Road. His shop is located I think at about third storey. He sells all kind of weird stuffs made by Thai monks and achans. Personally I don't think any of these stuffs work. But a lot of brothers still want to lay their hands on things made of corpse oil, human bones and other weird composition to bed with women whom they lust. I never purchased any of these weird items except for a coffin nail for my ex-girlfriend. Her job was going very badly and she needed something to protect her. So I got it for her at her request. But never purchased any stuff for myself. Also using such items will depend on your karma. At the same time, using these items to harm people or cheat women of money or sex will accumulate very bad karma. Sometimes instant karma will fall on users with ulterior motives. So be warned. Best is still like what bros said time will heal all wounds. Life will still go on. I am now happy living a single life. When I need sex just visit FLs. Friends, family and hobbies keep me going. As for my ex-girlfriend, I do not even think of her anymore. One way to heal myself is to throw away everything that reminds me of her. I also stop going places which we used to hang out. You just have to walk out of the shadow of the past.:)

pusielover
18-07-2009, 02:40 AM

this is a very bad excuse as karma does exists even though if you choose not to believe. Like i cover ur eyes and tell you that Micheacl jackson does not exists, but indeed he does...

Using Black magic is like a double edge sword as in it does causes terrble sufferings to the victim and the very same amount or even more amount of damage would be inflicted upon the requestor. Temperory the requestor will get satisfaction, but when the fruitation of the karma caught him, the consquenses would be unimaginable.

Have you seen the anime series "Hell Girl", it also tell us that revenge brings sufferings ultimately. Casting black magic also has certain dangers that back fires sometimes. Revenge on the victims and the victims may harass you as malvolent spirits this life or next after life which don't even know what you have done by then???

Karma has strange but sure way and it is very fair. what we call it we reap what we sow...

hey no fair!! how can i be resposible for what i have done in my past life :D
as mentioned, how worst can i get where i onli want to get back to those who done me wrong....comparing with those big time evil doers :D

HOWITZER105MM
18-07-2009, 02:44 AM
For those who consider using the black art please rent a Thai movie "Art of the Devil Part 2" and you will be educated about this topic. Those interested and can not get the video can watch it on Youtube. Remember it is Part 2 I am talking about. Forget about Part 1 and 3 because they suck.:)

lightning
18-07-2009, 02:45 AM
hey no fair!! how can i be resposible for what i have done in my past life :D
as mentioned, how worst can i get where i onli want to get back to those who done me wrong....comparing with those big time evil doers :D

Can you complain that it is not fair if you are very rich and enjoy reputation once you are born? No one will complain that? It is what you sow rightfully:rolleyes::D

pusielover
18-07-2009, 02:48 AM
You may visit a guy by the name of Lee in Little Thailand at Beach Road. His shop is located I think at about third storey. He sells all kind of weird stuffs made by Thai monks and achans. Personally I don't think any of these stuffs work. But a lot of brothers still want to lay their hands on things made of corpse oil, human bones and other weird composition to bed with women whom they lust. I never purchased any of these weird items except for a coffin nail for my ex-girlfriend. Her job was going very badly and she needed something to protect her. So I got it for her at her request. But never purchased any stuff for myself. Also using such items will depend on your karma. At the same time, using these items to harm people or cheat women of money or sex will accumulate very bad karma. Sometimes instant karma will fall on users with ulterior motives. So be warned.

now we are getting closer to the TS title/subbject.....
any more bros here would like to share abt magical barangs??

HOWITZER105MM
18-07-2009, 02:51 AM
Samsara. When you exact a revenge on your enemy because he wronged you. Your action is still not justified. Both you and your enemy will be trapped in a cycle of avenge and revenge sometimes spans over many decades and centuries. War and killing which still continue is a result of Samsara. :) Rape of Nanking, bombing of Hiroshima and many other conflicts. Amitaba. Namotasa.

Niceman
18-07-2009, 02:51 AM
magical barang? not on Sillyland lah... No such thingy. Maybe look elsewhere.

lightning
18-07-2009, 02:53 AM
Hi bro,

to cast spell/ black magic on other ppl is a sin. U can don watever u wan. End of the day u will suffer the same or worst then the spell u cast on that ppl. If u don get it, it may goes to ur love one. Watever thing that happened there is a Ying and gou.

Hope brothers here don feel offended for wat i post.

i would like to share a story that i heard last time.

Long ago, there is a poor scholar who is in love with a rich man daughter. the rich man dont like the scholar because he is poor and he don wan to marry his daughter to the scholar. He forced the daughter to marry to another rich man son.

Upon knowing about the arrangement, the scholar is very sad. He lock himself in the house. He didn eat and drink for days. His best friend couldn't bear to see him suffer in that manner. So he brought a monk to see the scholar.

The monk came to the scholar house and he felt the pulse of the scholar. He was very very weak at that point of time. The monk pursued him to drink and eat but he reject.

Then the monk filled a tub with water. Then he asked the scholar to look into the water. The scholar saw his lover (Rich man daughter) lie naked on the beach. She is not moving at all. She is dead.

The first guy walk past the body and he only talk a look and walk away.

The second guy came and the scholar saw himself in the water. He is the second man. He pitied the gal and he helped her to put on the clothing and he left.

The third guy came and now the scholar saw the rich man son ( the man that the rich man daughter married). He carried the body and buried the body.

The monk: Do you understand what u saw?

The scholar: I ……..don’t

The monk: The gal is here to repay you for giving her clothing but she owed the third guy more then the second guy. The reason so because he helped her to rest in peace by buried her. So, she is here to repay to the rich man son by marrying to him.

Pls pardon my lousy English.
Heard of this during my healing process before and use this story to heal some other broken hearts before:p

pusielover
18-07-2009, 02:58 AM
Can you complain that it is not fair if you are very rich and enjoy reputation once you are born? No one will complain that? It is what you sow rightfully:rolleyes::D

its by chances...base on possiblities, in this world poormen are much much more then richmen....if karma is true...meaning more evil ppl in this world? but seem that we have more HDB/codo/pte appt den jalis :D
just let the world Justicites system judge us, if we break any law we will be answerable to the law, other den that..we are clean

lightning
18-07-2009, 03:07 AM
its by chances...base on possiblities, in this world poormen are much much more then richmen....if karma is true...meaning more evil ppl in this world? but seem that we have more HDB/codo/pte appt den jalis :D
just let the world Justicites system judge us, if we break any law we will be answerable to the law, other den that..we are clean

same like there is a saying it is not the evil will not get their retribution but it is the timing of when it will happened? it is easy to escape laws of the world but not laws of karma. Rich people are rich becos of their "kind roots" inheirited from their previous lives. but once exhausted of their merits, the retribution of the bad karma follow suits swifitly and mercilessly.

nitecrawllerr
18-07-2009, 08:16 AM
Hi bro,

Ahem. It all depends. If TS willing to cast spells on his gf and willing to be with her thick and thin, till eternity, and as long that moment his gf still unattached, I dont think TS in grave sins, imo. :cool: But nobody can predict our future especially on our casual sexual desires.

avfan
18-07-2009, 10:26 AM
Hi bro TS,

Just my 2-cents worth here....In life, for watever reasons DO NOT RESORT TO BLACK SPELLS OR MAGIC to achieve something...be it a good cause or bad cause, yes, u can get watever u wished for but at the end of the day there's always a "repayment" for resorting to such acts....

Just move on bro....:)

pusielover
18-07-2009, 11:22 AM
same like there is a saying it is not the evil will not get their retribution but it is the timing of when it will happened? it is easy to escape laws of the world but not laws of karma. Rich people are rich becos of their "kind roots" inheirited from their previous lives. but once exhausted of their merits, the retribution of the bad karma follow suits swifitly and mercilessly.

Bro,
thanks for your enlightening, i hv learnt more abt the karma wheel.
may you be blessed :D

zapme
18-07-2009, 11:33 AM
Actually sometimes in life we do certain things which we are unaware that its wrong. Upon death we be punished for the wrongdoings which we are unaware of. The punishment is no joke at all.

For example killing of animals, we be peel of our skins, our flesh and bones are then pound by hammers into just blood, and though dead but we will feel the pain just like how we feel the pain when we suffer a cut as in humans. The punishment will be keep repeating not like changi says 6 rotan and we can countdown. There is no countdown in hell, only keep repeating with no sense of time.

If we like to have a clearer picture, there is always a 'diyu bian siang tu" which shows the 10 levels of hell and what we done are punished for. For brothers interested get the diyu bian siangtu can find them at fortune centre at bugis. Inside got a buddhist shop which provide many at foc.

True we will say we are humans and life is short we should enjoy ourselves. But have we wondered???? After we enjoy maybe 50yrs, age frm 15 to 65 which our cock still fit, 50 years of enjoyment inexchange for maybe 500years of suffering. Issit worth it???

I know we all have doubts that hell is there? but i myself can says is 100% true. Course my personal experience that gf is possessed and at the end of it, Buddha appeared in my dream to guide me. Thats y i dont have a choice but to belief whatever its passed down by buddha is 100% real. Including the diyu bian siangtu.

We can opt not to belief. But if one day we died and have to be punished for our karma. Remember crying and begging then will never help course we have to be responsible for our actions.

carol888
18-07-2009, 12:01 PM
woman can be erratic..broke off and patched with my gf 4 time..and broke off again recently..it happened after we started to be intimate wout fucking..happily spending time having meals, sports, movies together. Last Wed, after movie and bj, out of the blue, told me want to break off as she is not ready to have sex..but in the first place, i didnt push for it and contented with hj/bj/kissing..

nitecrawllerr
18-07-2009, 03:06 PM
DO NOT RESORT TO BLACK SPELLS OR MAGIC to achieve something...be it a good cause or bad cause,

Agree on that. Black always associated with Evil. But then again how do you define Black or wihite magic?

BKnight
18-07-2009, 03:24 PM
whatever it is the case, we need to work on our part and putting forward an honest, diligent effort in order to have success and win in things we want and do. Using backdoor methods without substance are only temporarily with dire consequences after the magic wear-off.

D_Silver
18-07-2009, 03:33 PM
Agree on that. Black always associated with Evil. But then again how do you define Black or wihite magic?

Guess its by the way you use it? To further your own gain or to help others? I mean, if black magic is used to undo a curse by another bomoh, is it truly a bad thing?

If your intention is wrong, it doesn't matter how you do it. One moment of wrong intention may cause a lifetime of hardship.

Niceman
18-07-2009, 04:10 PM
After we enjoy maybe 50yrs, age frm 15 to 65 which our cock still fit, 50 years of enjoyment inexchange for maybe 500years of suffering. Issit worth it???

Why not u give me 1/2, no need all, you have in your bank account, let me enjoy 50years this life, and I shall repay u for next 500 years? Good deal?

digital_
18-07-2009, 04:48 PM
After we enjoy maybe 50yrs, age frm 15 to 65 which our cock still fit, 50 years of enjoyment inexchange for maybe 500years of suffering. Issit worth it??

me too, Why not give me 1/2 of your money u earn in ur life and let me enjoy 50years this life, and I shall repay u for next 500 years? Good deal? please PM me

Niceman
18-07-2009, 04:51 PM
me too, Why not give me 1/2 of your money u earn in ur life and let me enjoy 50years this life, and I shall repay u for next 500 years? Good deal? please PM me

nb, u copy cat... hehe... like that, he got 1000 years good life. Damn good deal.

zapme
18-07-2009, 06:36 PM
Ya singapore is stressful perhaps, and we all love jokes. Aniway maybe 50 years down the road how many of us can be laughing?

nitecrawllerr
18-07-2009, 07:30 PM
I mean, if black magic is used to undo a curse by another bomoh, is it truly a bad thing?

If your intention is wrong, it doesn't matter how you do it. One moment of wrong intention may cause a lifetime of hardship.

Precisely. If that poor guy really heartbroken, intention to commit suicide because of gf parental objection and both truely love each other, hes willing to be with gf till eternity, then whether black/white magic really doesnt matters. So long the "bomoh" doesnt require any blood/living things as compensation, imo.

BKnight
18-07-2009, 08:42 PM
If we like to have a clearer picture, there is always a 'diyu bian siang tu" which shows the 10 levels of hell and what we done are punished for...

I have seen the video version, quite interesting.

newyorker88
18-07-2009, 10:23 PM
Guess its by the way you use it? To further your own gain or to help others? I mean, if black magic is used to undo a curse by another bomoh, is it truly a bad thing?

How you do black magic to uncurse some one? There are ways to do it, not only by black magic. White magic? How you consider white?

All actions result in karma. Helping other is good, but only if you know what you are doing. Or you going to lure trouble for yourself. Analogy like someone owes a loanshark some money, you say you want to help, then the loan shark comes for you also. There are ways to deal with these people, and if you are not good enough, dont meddle.

Those who does all these for a living to curse others, I need not go on to say what will happen to them in future.

newyorker88
18-07-2009, 10:30 PM
Precisely. If that poor guy really heartbroken, intention to commit suicide because of gf parental objection and both truely love each other, hes willing to be with gf till eternity, then whether black/white magic really doesnt matters. So long the "bomoh" doesnt require any blood/living things as compensation, imo.

Friend, just like to state my understanding, no offence.

Any magic( you call it black or white), you do on someone so that the gal or guy fall in love with the other party is not right. Becos, they are fated not to be together. "forcing" the other party via means of the occult is not the right way.

You can call it karma that the guy or gal has to endure the pain of being heart broken, for he/she may have wronged the other party in previous lives.

BTW, bomohs doing such spells for "love" usually required things that are not pleasant :(. Not to mention other spells as well. The only good spells I seen, and I know are those who are blessing water given by monks to clear your negativity so that you are more positive.

Just my 2 cents.

newyorker88
18-07-2009, 10:37 PM
its by chances...base on possiblities, in this world poormen are much much more then richmen....if karma is true...meaning more evil ppl in this world? but seem that we have more HDB/codo/pte appt den jalis

Singapore is still a fortunate place to live in. But does not mean that the fortunes will last forever. Singaporeans are enjoying the good fortune that they accumulated in the past, so they all come to singapore to live and enjoy.

If you believe in Hindu scriptures and buddhist scriptures, we are in a period of Kali Yoga or dharma ending age. People will become more evil. And more bad things will happen.

newyorker88
18-07-2009, 10:43 PM
[QUOTE=pusielover;3928910]
I never purchased any of these weird items except for a coffin nail for my ex-girlfriend. Her job was going very badly and she needed something to protect her. So I got it for her at her request. But never purchased any stuff for myself. Also using such items will depend on your karma. At the same time, using these items to harm people or cheat women of money or sex will accumulate very bad karma. Sometimes instant karma will fall on users with ulterior motives. So be warned. Best is still like what bros said time will heal all wounds. Life will still go on. I am now happy living a single life. When I need sex just visit FLs. Friends, family and hobbies keep me going. As for my ex-girlfriend, I do not even think of her anymore. One way to heal myself is to throw away everything that reminds me of her. I also stop going places which we used to hang out. You just have to walk out of the shadow of the past.

You sure you manage to get a USED coffin nail? I would not touch that thing.

Dont worry about ex GF and so on. Remember, what you did in the past comes back to you now. Who knows? If your ex sticks with you, you may be worse off now? WHen the right gal in your life comes about, you will be alright.

newyorker88
18-07-2009, 10:49 PM
hey no fair!! how can i be resposible for what i have done in my past life
as mentioned, how worst can i get where i onli want to get back to those who done me wrong....comparing with those big time evil doers

By getting back at those whom you deem did you wrong, you are entering a vicious cycle that never ends.

Big time evil doers? They are getting richer by the day? That is becos they did a lot of good in the past. But they did not get their good repayment when they died in the past, so they get it now. Is that fair? Dont worry about when they going to suffer, becos, when they do, you feel sorry for them when you see it.

So you kena something now in this life and you curse it becos you dont know what you did in past life? Well, it is fair. you get what you sow. Matter of when only.

pusielover
18-07-2009, 10:55 PM
[QUOTE=HOWITZER105MM;3929002]

You sure you manage to get a USED coffin nail? I would not touch that thing.

Dont worry about ex GF and so on. Remember, what you did in the past comes back to you now. Who knows? If your ex sticks with you, you may be worse off now? WHen the right gal in your life comes about, you will be alright.
Used coffin nails are powerful to wear off evil, just like black dog blood/penis

BKnight
18-07-2009, 11:37 PM
Following up with Bro Newyorker88 comment and apologize for the long post:

Performance of black magic rites will generate a powerful kriyamana karma - instant Karma created in this lifetime which will contributes to Future Karma in a big way. They can also be worked off immediately. These are debts that are created and worked off Black magic practitioner or magician wilfully destroys the good in the lives of people due to their jealousy or hatred. In this process, they are short-wiring the powerful forces of Karma which will definitely unleash their fury sooner or later. The actual truth is any black magician or for that matter, any person who gets the help of black magic to advance oneself in material life does so at the cost of their soul which is doomed to endless vicious cycles of future births making it very difficult to attain liberation.

Even in this current life, a monk related to me of his personal experience of relatives of black magicians approaching him for help when the magician is on his death-bed.....Death does not come to them easily, giving them many harrowing experiences and nightmares......They experience such torture of mind and soul in their death-bed that no one who knows about these will ever try black-magic at all! Unfortunately, the apparent "power", "confidence" and "seeming string of material success" are the things that are obvious to the common people. Of course, there are rare occasions when genuinely harassed persons might resort to black-magic to take revenge on powerful persons who cannot be touched by ordinary means due to their power and status in life. But, even this, though justifiable to a tiny extent, is ultimately not good for the person. It is better to let the wheels of karma grind themselves. WE should restrict ourselves to prayers invoking Divine protection and also take practical steps to save ourselves instead of resorting to Black magic practices on any pretext.

A highly evolved spiritual person - may- at times indulge in certain occult practices to eliminate certain person for the good of the world. Many siddhaas display such tendencies....But, this is entirely different from the usual black-magic practices in that the practitioner does not enjoy any benefit for his self in this....The act is done out of necessity to ensure the common good. Such maturity is never found in a black-magician who will happily destroy others' lives for a pittance and invoking bad karmas while in reality they could have risen above their karmas by doing something good. These karmas drag a person deeper and deeper into the pit of sin which will ultimately overwhelm their souls....it is not uncommon for black-magic practitioners to be harassed by the very Devils which they command once their power is gone due to any reason whatsoever. These black-magic effects are returned to the doer himself!

Sincere prayers have generated more miracles in the lives of many than magical practices. Those who practice or engage black-magic do so out of ignorance. Neither this world nor the hgher states of existence are for them. They misuse of their powers creating misery for their fellow beings and in the process also acquiring hard-to-nullify sanchita karma!!

lightning
19-07-2009, 02:18 AM
:pme too, Why not give me 1/2 of your money u earn in ur life and let me enjoy 50years this life, and I shall repay u for next 500 years? Good deal? please PM me

Now this sounds familar and this seems to be Bro Niceman's line ahahahaha:D:p

Actually sometimes in life we do certain things which we are unaware that its wrong. Upon death we be punished for the wrongdoings which we are unaware of. The punishment is no joke at all.
True we will say we are humans and life is short we should enjoy ourselves. But have we wondered???? After we enjoy maybe 50yrs, age frm 15 to 65 which our cock still fit, 50 years of enjoyment inexchange for maybe 500years of suffering. Issit worth it???

Casting of the black magic is no joke as the suffering in hell is not as short as 500 human years but as extract 50 human years is equal to 1 day in the lowest realm of heaven beings and heaven being lives 500 years (9125000 human years) and heaven being life span is only equal to one day of Hell being. Hell being's lifespan is 500 of their years. That is exceedingly very very long time!!! Imagine u have to be poured with molten lava into the mouth and burn inside out and revive instantly and repeat the senerio for 3x 10 to the power of 12 human years!!!

Niceman
19-07-2009, 02:19 AM
wah liao eh... TS started this about love and lust thru superstitious means, ended up talking about karma and future birth.

This life already got no food to eat and yet so many naive ppl wanna talk about future. Fortunate lots, duno what is "life" Dun tell me karma again. Enough of all these nonsense, let's talk about love and lust.

pusielover
19-07-2009, 02:43 AM
Singapore is still a fortunate place to live in. But does not mean that the fortunes will last forever. Singaporeans are enjoying the good fortune that they accumulated in the past, so they all come to singapore to live and enjoy.

If you believe in Hindu scriptures and buddhist scriptures, we are in a period of Kali Yoga or dharma ending age. People will become more evil. And more bad things will happen.

ppl becoming more evil??:eek:
den by right life should be more difficult now compared to 500 yrs ago......but how come human living standard are better now??
i would rather be a morden norm man den be an emperor 500yrs ago...coz now i hv lot more to njoy, like travel by plane, watching tv and mny more enterainment that no emperor could njoy during those days
so now karma explains this??
it was those merits mankind made 500yrs ago so that now we could njoy better life?? looks like karma took too long a time to happen huh:D

lightning
19-07-2009, 02:44 AM
wah liao eh... TS started this about love and lust thru superstitious means, ended up talking about karma and future birth.

This life already got no food to eat and yet so many naive ppl wanna talk about future. Fortunate lots, duno what is "life"

Bro we have to wake TS up. Karma is really there whether anyone choose to believe or not. Hopefully TS will not end up in the terrible regret and it is even far worse consquences compared to the little agony that he is suffering right now.

No food??? Simple :Dwork for food lah :p

Niceman
19-07-2009, 02:57 AM
Dun talk karma and future life. Go stay in Burma or N.Korea and u know what I mean. I've been there, seen and personally went through tough times. As the saying goes, "Don't teach your father how to bonk."

If any black or white magic can give me what I looking for, for the next 50 years, I most willing to exchange my next 500 years. I dare to put down the bet, who can take it? Dun talk lah, Action leh. NATO, NO ACTION TALK ONLY !!

Enough of all these stupidity, let's talk about love and lust.

Niceman
19-07-2009, 02:59 AM
Bro we have to wake TS up. Karma is really there whether anyone choose to believe or not. Hopefully TS will not end up in the terrible regret and it is even far worse consquences compared to the little agony that he is suffering right now.

No food??? Simple :Dwork for food lah :p

My dearest Bro, not being rude, no need to wake anyone up lah, we take care of our stomach and family can liao. Care so much for wat? ppl only say we kpo.

lightning
19-07-2009, 03:08 AM
Dun talk karma and future life. Go stay in Burma or N.Korea and u know what I mean. I've been there, seen and personally went through tough times. As the saying goes, "Don't teach your father how to bonk."

If any black or white magic can give me what I looking for, for the next 50 years, I most willing to exchange my next 500 years. I dare to put down the bet, who can take it? Dun talk lah, Action leh. NATO, NO ACTION TALK ONLY !!

Enough of all these stupidity, let's talk about love and lust.

if the father happen to slot in the wrong hole all the while by one accidental chance slot in the right one. Then guide him:D

White magic I have seen a lot, but dark art is not something not be meddled with...

lightning
19-07-2009, 03:12 AM
My dearest Bro, not being rude, no need to wake anyone up lah, we take care of our stomach and family can liao. Care so much for wat? ppl only say we kpo.

Caring for family is ur duty and stomach is to maintain ur life. Why I care and the reason is simple becos I dun wanna see another poor soul adding to the population in HELL:D

HOWITZER105MM
19-07-2009, 03:43 AM
Most bros must have entered hoping to dwell on the dark side. Instead kanna darma talk:):):). Also good lah so that bros here can weigh good and evil and decide for themselves. At the end of the day, we are responsible for our decision and ultimately ourselves.

lightning
19-07-2009, 04:09 AM
Most bros must have entered hoping to dwell on the dark side. Instead kanna darma talk:):):). Also good lah so that bros here can weigh good and evil and decide for themselves. At the end of the day, we are responsible for our decision and ultimately ourselves.

Have seen some procedures of those practising mao shan arts seek help as they try to plunge evil but kanna backfired. Before they seek help, their face have horrible darrk air with them. But after plunging of those evils, can see their faces clear up a lot but still some small remants of "bad air" or we call it "Hui Qi" in chinese.

zapme
19-07-2009, 10:40 AM
Ya bro BKnight, the 'diyu biansiangtu' is nice course at least after watching i know what i be punished for. Its better when i down there then i know then kbkp oso no use then.

For bros interested in the disc, i believe fortune centre level one the buddhist shop still have and its foc. Its only an hour show, we can use an hour to eat? to fuck? but why not an hour to watch it?? Perhaps one hour change our life?? And if so its not change one life but many of our life cycles.

We are all very fortunate and ever perform great merits to be born here. Imagine 1human = 1000spirits = 10000animals. Just a ratio figure. If all is to die, only 1 can be human again, who will be next??

First, we are able to be born as humans.

2nd, most of us here are born healthy. I presume cos if our dick can be itchy then health should be gd.

3rd, we are born in singapore. Imagine if born in africa? Hardly will there be religion for us to practise.

4th, there will always be people arround us talking about religion and darma. And its up to us to choose to believe anot, but if one reaches hell then believe or repent its too late.

Being humans, we are all fortunate beings compare to animals or spirits. Many times we do things by our mind, we all possess a "Puti" heart, so if u want to know whats right or wrong, dun ask ur mind, ask ur heart and u will get the answer. : )

BKnight
19-07-2009, 11:42 AM
Ya bro BKnight, the 'diyu biansiangtu' is nice course at least after watching i know what i be punished for. Its better when i down there then i know then kbkp oso no use then.

For bros interested in the disc, i believe fortune centre level one the buddhist shop still have and its foc. Its only an hour show, we can use an hour to eat? to fuck? but why not an hour to watch it?? Perhaps one hour change our life?? And if so its not change one life but many of our life cycles.

We are all very fortunate and ever perform great merits to be born here. Imagine 1human = 1000spirits = 10000animals. Just a ratio figure. If all is to die, only 1 can be human again, who will be next??

First, we are able to be born as humans.

2nd, most of us here are born healthy. I presume cos if our dick can be itchy then health should be gd.

3rd, we are born in singapore. Imagine if born in africa? Hardly will there be religion for us to practise.

4th, there will always be people arround us talking about religion and darma. And its up to us to choose to believe anot, but if one reaches hell then believe or repent its too late.

Being humans, we are all fortunate beings compare to animals or spirits. Many times we do things by our mind, we all possess a "Puti" heart, so if u want to know whats right or wrong, dun ask ur mind, ask ur heart and u will get the answer. : )

'Diyu Bian Siang Tu' aka 地狱变相图导览

bros can also enter link below for easy viewing in both english and chinese versions. enjoy the tour.

µØÓü±äÏàͼµ¼ÀÀ¡¾Ó°Æ¬¡¿ - ĦÍйÖÉ®µÄÈÕÖ¾ - ÍøÒײ©¿Í (http://zwl1965125.blog.163.com/blog/static/4574961020096503049144/)

nitecrawllerr
19-07-2009, 01:11 PM
Any magic( you call it black or white), you do on someone so that the gal or guy fall in love with the other party is not right. Becos, they are fated not to be together. "forcing" the other party via means of the occult is not the right way.

BTW, bomohs doing such spells for "love" usually required things that are not pleasant :(. Not to mention other spells as well. The only good spells I seen, and I know are those who are blessing water given by monks to clear your negativity so that you are more positive.

My friend NY88

Frankly, bomoh or shaman is just a term. But sad to say its always associated to the "dark" side. So I wouldnt recommend anyone to seek "bomoh's" help. Accidentally there are also bomohs in every religion/races. Not just Malay.

Bomoh - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bomoh)

Below was my previous post, highlighted in red now. Maybe you misunderstood what I meant. I am not suggesting TS to cast love portion on his girl. What I meant was so long both parties, TS and g/f, are deeply in love (no forcing here anyway), but due to parental objections, reasons known to both parties (maybe due to family status background/occupation), I still think its okay to seek divine help in order to make their parents agree to their marriage. Divine help here mean divine holy water (of course). Not those sacrificial stuffs or anything to do with blood! But like I said, onus is on the one party who seek such help. He/she must be together till eternity and neither of them should play punk behind each other, imo. That is the normal advise given by the healer.

But if TS were to cast spell on his gf just to make latter breakoff with her other bf, that I wouldnt agree, of course. Cause and effect!

As for karma/reincarnation, different religion/schools of thoughts react differently to such beliefs. Not everyone believe in reincarnation. But I do believe in Cause & Effect though.

Another thing is that whenever certain things we want so much but couldnt get it, we are quick to blame on Fate end of the day. Again different religion/belief react differently. But when we sit and pause, whats the point of praying/supplication if "fate" cannot be altered? Sorry, side-track abit here. :(

zapme
19-07-2009, 01:39 PM
Very kind of Bknight to pose the link.

I hoped guys can just take a look course it takes only an hour to view. An hour of viewing to pass time but if u belief, it definitely will change maybe not this life but surely many life cycle of urs.

digital_
19-07-2009, 04:08 PM
nb, u copy cat... hehe... like that, he got 1000 years good life. Damn good deal.

i hope he do it, it worth it for me

newyorker88
19-07-2009, 07:40 PM
. Even in this current life, a monk related to me of his personal experience of relatives of black magicians approaching him for help when the magician is on his death-bed.....Death does not come to them easily, giving them many harrowing experiences and nightmares......They experience such torture of mind and soul in their death-bed that no one who knows about these will ever try black-magic at all! !!

Talking about this, I WITNESS the death of someone who use black magic to harm others. I can only say it is a horrible death, and his illness dragged for years and he suffered in pain.

Not cancer, but strange illness.

I would not go on about it.

But to end it all, love is between 2 person. And to TS, if you try means to get someone for the sake of getting someone, it will bring more pain to both of you in future. If you truly love her, let her go, to let her find her happiness, and that is the way you show TRUE LOVE FOR HER.

Niceman
19-07-2009, 08:56 PM
surely many life cycle of urs.

Got black magic let me tio TOTO anot? I willing to give my many life cycles, say 500, to you, let me enjoy this life.

zapme
19-07-2009, 09:40 PM
Got black magic let me tio TOTO anot? I willing to give my many life cycles, say 500, to you, let me enjoy this life.

Hi Niceman

Even got sidetracked methods to become a billionaire, whats the point?? We should be contended with what we have. Our life riches is determined by our past lives the amount of merit we done. Using sidetracked will only condemn our life to eternity PR in hell.

When we are born, we have nothing, when we pass on, we bring nothing along with us as well. The only thing that follow as is our karma and merit. A nice article to share.

Story of 4 Boyfriends
Once upon a time there was this girl who had four boyfriends.
>
> She loved the 4th boyfriend the most and adored him with rich robes and
> treated him to the finest of delicacies. She gave him nothing but the
> best.
>
>
> She also loved the 3rd boyfriend very much and was always showing him off
> to neighboring kingdoms. However, she feared that one day he would leave
> her for another.
>
>
> She also loved her 2nd boyfriend. He was her confidant and was always kind,
> considerate and patient with her. Whenever this girl faced a problem, she
> could confide in him, and he would help her get through the difficult
> times.
>
>
> The girls 1st boyfriend was a very loyal partner and had made great
> contributions in maintaining her wealth and kingdom. However, she did not
> love the first boyfriend. Although he loved her deeply, she hardly took
> notice of him!
>
>
> One day, the girl fell ill and she knew her time was short. She thought of
> her luxurious life and wondered, I now have four boyfriends with me, but
> when I die, I'll be all alone.'
>
>
> Thus, she asked the 4th boyfriend, 'I loved you the most, endowed you with
> the finest clothing and showered great care over you. Now that I'm dying,
> will you follow me and keep me company?'
>
>
> 'No way!', replied the 4th boyfriend, and he walked away without another
> word..
>
>
> His answer cut like a sharp knife right into her heart.
>
>
> The sad girl then asked the 3rd boyfriend, 'I loved you all my life. Now
> that I'm dying, will you follow me and keep me company?'
>
>
> 'No!', replied the 3rd boyfriend. 'Life is too good! When you die, I'm
> going to mar! ry someo ne else!'
>
>
> Her heart sank and turned cold.
>
>
> She then asked the 2nd boyfriend, 'I have always
> turned to you for help and you've always been there for me.
>
> When I die, will you follow me and keep me company?'
>
>
> 'I'm sorry, I can't help you out this time!', replied the 2nd boyfriend.
> 'At the very most, I can only walk with you to your grave.'
>
>
> His answer struck her like a bolt of lightning, and the girl was
> devastated.
>
>
> Then a voice called out: 'I'll go with you. I'll follow you no matter where
> you go..'
>
>
> The girl looked up, and there was his first boyfriend. He was very skinny
> as he suffered from malnutrition and neglect.
>
>
> Greatly grieved, the girl said, 'I should have taken much better care of
> you when I had the chance!'
>
> In truth, you have 4 boyfriends in your lives:
>
>
> Your 4th boyfriend is your
> body. No matter how much time
> and effort you lavish in
> making it look good, it will
> leave you when you die.
>
>
> Your 3rd boyfriend is your
> possessions, status and
> wealth.When you die, it will
> all go to others.
>
>
> Your 2nd boyfriend is your
> family and friends. No matter
> how much they have been there
> for you, the furthest they
> can stay by you is up to the
> grave.
>
>
> And your 1st boyfriend is
> your Soul. Often neglected in
> pursuit of wealth, power and
> pleasures of the world.
>
>
> However, your Soul is the
> only thing that will follow
> you where ever you
> go.Cultivate, strengthen and
> cherish it now, for it is the
> only part of you that will
> follow you to the throne of
> God and continue with you
> throughout Eternity.
>
>
> Thought for the day:Remember,
> when the world pushes you to
> your knees, you're in the
> perfect position to pray.
>
>
>
> Being happy doesn't mean
> everything's perfect. It
> means you've decided to see
> beyond the imperfections.
>

nitecrawllerr
19-07-2009, 10:01 PM
If you truly love her, let her go, to let her find her happiness, and that is the way you show TRUE LOVE FOR HER.

Agreed! Thats the best TS should do if hes righteous and truely loves her. Let her go.

However, your Soul is the
> only thing that will follow
> you where ever you
> go.Cultivate, strengthen and
> cherish it now, for it is the
> only part of you that will
> follow you to the throne of
> God and continue with you
> throughout Eternity.
>

Haha, this one I heard before. But its suppose to be Four wives. :D

Niceman
19-07-2009, 10:15 PM
[QUOTE=zapme;3933150]When we are born, we have nothing, when we pass on, we bring nothing along with us as well. The only thing that follow as is our karma and merit. A nice article to share.[QUOTE]

Good idea. Let me have 1/2 of what u have this life, i repay u 500 years later? Good deal? Alot of ppl talk nia, when come to action, they will come out with tons and tons of stories, as if they saints. FULL OF BS.

Niceman
19-07-2009, 10:26 PM
Okok, enough of all those BS. Wanna BS go next door, there is a forum, kopitiam. Here is meant for love and lust.

BKnight
19-07-2009, 10:44 PM

bro, dont take the risk to try la, not worth it, no money can work hard to earn ma..

many stories of black magic practioners waylaying 'innocent' women into perform sexual acts in order to cast a spell on someone else or for good fortune.

CUNNING MONK BEGUILES WOMAN INTO BLACK MAGIC SEX CEREMONY IN PATTAYA MOTEL

woman was told she needed to use a black magic spell to make her man fall in love with her. She then asked a monk to perform a sacred ceremony for her, which involved her having to have sex with the monk in order to make it more efficient. Police later found the wrongdoers naked in a motel room. The woman admitted she had done wrong, but claimed she was led astray. The cunning monk was banished from the monkhood.

On July 16, 2008, at 3am, senior police officers, Pol.Col.Nopadol Wongnom, Pattaya Superintendent, Pol.Maj. Passakorn Pai-Jit, Chief Officer and Pol.Capt. Prinya Dech-Thamarit, Deputy Officer, were notified by villagers that a monk had rented a motel room to sleep with a woman. The incident was at Good View Resort, North Pattaya. A police team accordingly went to investigate.

Arriving at the V.I.P. motel, a staff member pointed out the unnumbered room to the police. The police then knocked on the door and asked the people inside to open it, but when they refused, police asked a staff member to use a spare key to open the room. Gaining entry, police were shocked to see a middle-age woman and a bald-headed man, naked and cuddling on the bed. There was also a monk's saffron robe and a woman's clothes on the bed. The police then asked them to put on their clothes. The room's occupants were later identified as Mrs. Thanawan Pak-utsa (49), a merchant from Nonthaburi province and Mr. Prakong Phu-ging-ploy (44) or "Pra Prok-krong Thanawaro" , a monk from Bpothi-sri-tha-gnarm, Kalasin province.

Mr. Prakong aka Pra Prok-krong later confessed to police that he and Mr. Somchai Kamjing, (48), his driver, had rented 3 rooms at the motel for two nights. He had apparently made an appointment with Mrs. Thanawan and Mrs. Siri Pak-utsa (63) to see him in room C 7, in order to perform a black magic ceremony to make a man to whom she was attracted fall in love with her. However, she was told by the monk that in order to make the rite effective, the woman has to have sex with the monk and also release some fish, to which she agreed. The monk boasted to police that he had many women followers in the Pattaya area who come to see him all the time for various favours.

Examining an ajacent room, C 8, police found various materials for conducting the ceremony, such as: a Buddha image, holy thread, incense sticks and candles. Mr.Prakong admitted that he had had sex as part of the ceremony once with the woman before the police arrived. Mrs. Thanawan claimed that she was in love with a certain man, who appeared immune to her charms. She said she had money, but could not make the man fall in love with her, so she sought Pra Prok-krong to do the magical ceremony for her, which involved sleeping with him. Besides, she confessed, she was also fond of Pra Prok-krong because she had found him charming. Even though she knew that it was wrong, she maintained she had been led astray into sleeping with him. After the investigation, police took Pra Prok-krong before the monk dean of Wat Chai-mongkol, requesting that he be banished from the monkhood.

What if the magician want you to sleep with him? risky la, bro :eek:

HOWITZER105MM
19-07-2009, 11:42 PM
That is why never bring your beautiful girlfriend to see dubious monks and ahchans. There was a story about the chief monk from Wat Paleilai in Bedok Simpang who had sex with a beautiful and rich tai tai. They were found in bed having sex by her husband. The woman claimed that she was under his spell. This happened long ago. Nowadays very difficult to find noble characters. :)

Bangster
20-07-2009, 01:29 AM
Funny these wayward "monks" can concoct spells to make women fall in love and wanna have sex with them but never thought of putting their husbands and boyfriends under a spell that makes them come home later or the next day. So dumb.

Like NS recruits, no hair cannot think.

lightning
20-07-2009, 01:30 AM

Niceman dun BS lah, think u are a NATO also lah. money won't drop from sky. if it is urs it is urs:p... Dun think u dare to try black magic, even if u dare be warned of its dangers such as kanna processed by spirits and get ready to be harassed...

lightning
20-07-2009, 01:39 AM
bro, dont take the risk to try la, not worth it, no money can work hard to earn ma..
but could not make the man fall in love with her, so she sought Pra Prok-krong to do the magical ceremony for her, which involved sleeping with him. Besides, she confessed, she was also fond of Pra Prok-krong because she had found him charming. Even though she knew that it was wrong, she maintained she had been led astray into sleeping with him. After the investigation, police took Pra Prok-krong before the monk dean of Wat Chai-mongkol, requesting that he be banished from the monkhood.

What if the magician want you to sleep with him? risky la, bro :eek:

Monks especially the Hinayana ones are supposed not even to touch opposite sex and not to practise such arts...

pusielover
20-07-2009, 02:24 AM
Monks especially the Hinayana ones are supposed not even to touch opposite sex and not to practise such arts...

Bro thanks for your up :D

Niceman
20-07-2009, 02:31 AM
Niceman dun BS lah, think u are a NATO also lah. money won't drop from sky. if it is urs it is urs:p... Dun think u dare to try black magic, even if u dare be warned of its dangers such as kanna processed by spirits and get ready to be harassed...

nb, u say I dun dare? that painting hanging there for 9 months collecting dust, instead getting better, everything gets worse day by day. Nothing is more dangerous than being poor. "if it is urs it is urs"??? Last year, not like that say one leh.

I already put down my bet, at least I got the guts. But till now, all those keep telling stories, yet dare not do exchange. Good deal wat.... give me 50years of good life, I repay 500 years.

Niceman
20-07-2009, 02:33 AM
[QUOTE=Bangster;3933703putting their husbands and boyfriends under a spell that makes them come home later or the next day.[/QUOTE]

That kind of spell, I also know. In modern days, we call them "Sleeping pills"

lightning
20-07-2009, 02:54 AM
nb, u say I dun dare? that painting hanging there for 9 months collecting dust, instead getting better, everything gets worse day by day. Nothing is more dangerous than being poor. "if it is urs it is urs"??? Last year, not like that say one leh.

I already put down my bet, at least I got the guts. But till now, all those keep telling stories, yet dare not do exchange. Good deal wat.... give me 50years of good life, I repay 500 years.

I am not too sure about ur case as it might not have worked for ur case but to engage in the dark arts. U r only inviting trouble only... like one of my close friend kanna processed and need to go through so much terrible ordeal in order to fight against the unseen. Only naive ppl dun noe about dangers, but when kanna burn dun noe where to cry mercy...

BoinKING
20-07-2009, 03:42 AM
I don't know about you but I think in this world theres many bomoh on wall street -
People who would gladly risk their fortune and life to invest in the product with good returns lol.
They use their "powers" to manipulate the stock exchange..

Maybe they can do with low risk, medium risk and high risk returns scheme.
Of course, for their hardwork it'll be surmounted to 1-100 years of your afterlife according to your risk. :P

lightning
20-07-2009, 05:06 AM
How you do black magic to uncurse some one? There are ways to do it, not only by black magic. White magic? How you consider white?

All actions result in karma. Helping other is good, but only if you know what you are doing. Or you going to lure trouble for yourself. Analogy like someone owes a loanshark some money, you say you want to help, then the loan shark comes for you also. There are ways to deal with these people, and if you are not good enough, dont meddle.

Those who does all these for a living to curse others, I need not go on to say what will happen to them in future.

White magic are associated with summoning of their own religious deity eg. taoist, buddhism, muslim, chistian etc... This magic are on the safest side and the people are more willing to help without expecting anything much in return expect ur safety

BKnight
20-07-2009, 11:20 AM
nb, u say I dun dare? that painting hanging there for 9 months collecting dust, instead getting better, everything gets worse day by day.

care to share what painting is that?

zapme
20-07-2009, 11:27 AM
To some it seems i may be nato or bullshitting. When i posted i already know whats the respond course this is a sex forum. Even if only one person awaken, its a blessing.

How much we have in this life is how much merit we ever done in past life.
How much suffering we have is how much karma we had accumulated.

I am poor but i am contented and nvr blamed heaven. Course the situation i am in nw is due to my karma on how i being in the past or past lifes. We are always responsible for our actions and life.

I took a very tough path to understd karma. My gf kana possessed, loved and fear and it took almost 4yrs. This 4 yrs that i am going against unseen, and maybe the unhappiness of the spirit, do u think i can still be rich? The mental and physical strain going aganist spirits and a temple of spirits, who can withstand? Lucky for me Buddha enlightened me and helped thats y me and gf survived.

Thats the reason i say the "diyu Biansiangtu" that Bro BKnight post is real. I oso wish to lead a exciting life but most actions is wrong. When karma comes, even Gods or whichever magic cannot help course there is no running away frm karma. Its fair course we need to answer for own actions.

Whats the point of changing oneself life thru wrongful methods. When one is contended, the happiness that comes is priceless.

lightning
20-07-2009, 12:21 PM
Why ask for black magic to get the ger back?

I remember this old classic movie, the girl kana curse that if she is ever horny when she see any other guy, she will become a monster. I think you should find that curse so confirm she wun leave u. Also, I think every husband/bf will want to put that curse on their partner.

But end of the day, spells are always broken by a kiss, and the person that cast the spell, always die one.

Ever heard of one type of Buddhist mantra called Kurukulle which is used to bewtich, it is used to make husbands more obdient, to hook your lovers etc... It is considered white magic and to be effeciaious have to chant at least 100,000 times. FYI, those who wish to use the mantra, Empowerment is required.

http://community-2.webtv.net/@HH!7C!B5!76373E9EB96B/MisterTAO/KURUKULLA/

BKnight
20-07-2009, 01:28 PM
Ever heard of one type of Buddhist mantra called Kurukulle which is used to bewtich, it is used to make husbands more obdient, to hook your lovers etc... It is considered white magic and to be effeciaious have to chant at least 100,000 times. FYI, those who wish to use the mantra, Empowerment is required.
KURUKULLA (http://community-2.webtv.net/@HH!7C!B5!76373E9EB96B/MisterTAO/KURUKULLA/)

as above and add: it is essential to find a qualified Guru who has all the knowledge and is able to teach you from the very basic level to the very advanced levels. The Guru is also one who is able to show you the nature of the mind and from there one can start to attain Liberation.

newyorker88
20-07-2009, 02:36 PM

KURUKULLA (http://community-2.webtv.net/@HH!7C!B5!76373E9EB96B/MisterTAO/KURUKULLA/)

Kurukulle is not white magic lah. The practisoner wants something, and practise it to have it. It is tibetian.

Of cos, you have to use it for good things, not like bewitching GF or husbands.

nitecrawllerr
20-07-2009, 09:17 PM

The word "Black Magic" already give you the hint. Dont talk about before or after life. Even if the magic potion let you strike Million over dollars right now, it wont last long because theres no such thing as freebies.

lightning
20-07-2009, 09:41 PM
The word "Black Magic" already give you the hint. Dont talk about before or after life. Even if the magic potion let you strike Million over dollars right now, it wont last long because theres no such thing as freebies.

Since he is a "free" thinker but at least he shouldn't believe such crap as black magic:rolleyes: Funny, there is a lot of people would want to choose whatever they wanna believe. Whatever is painful, they choose not to believe but the truth is for them to find out and witness. He is one of the asses who wanna get his ass burnt before he start to believe whatever people has experierenced.

Personally has seen people who played with toyo "baby ghosts" and gives advise to the wife who seeked help becos husband plays toyo and made a real mess of the whole family. The husband also has no control of himself also. But glad that in the end has really relieved the wife of her problems, as the little ghosts are not causing trouble anymore.

Wanna strike million dollars overnight? can no problem, But for such big present, you gotta pay a high, high price for that. Neither do i think that there is any bomoh are really very rich, correct me if i am wrong:p

nitecrawllerr
20-07-2009, 10:07 PM
Since he is a "free" thinker but at least he shouldn't believe such crap as black magic:rolleyes:

Personally has seen people who played with toyo "baby ghosts"

Wanna strike million dollars overnight? can no problem, But for such big present, you gotta pay a high, high price for that. Neither do i think that there is any bomoh are really very rich, correct me if i am wrong:p

Atheist are like that. Even if the unseen appears before them, they will say Ah thats illusion! :rolleyes:

Toyol or "Kui Kia". I rather seek help fm the Divine/Angels/Good Djinns.

Pecisely! High prize comes with high stakes!

Rich bomoh? If its fm Divine help, theres is one I know. But he was from Msia. A well-known healer. But sad to say he already passed away. Used to accompany former PM Tun Mahatir whenever he came to Sillypore.

yongzhen
20-07-2009, 10:16 PM
Has any1 notice that TS is missing now?
Didn't see him post for the past few days.

lightning
20-07-2009, 10:22 PM

Hopefully he hasn't done anything real stupid...

pusielover
20-07-2009, 10:34 PM
bros,
black magic is no good but if they could help and later suffer bad karma still not so bad....the worse thing is getting all those toyo/corpse oil/black magic etc etc...that dun works out!!! but still having -neg impact on the keeper:eek:

I came acrossed ppl like tat...poor fellows:(

pusielover
20-07-2009, 10:42 PM

no worries lar
all bros here are cheongters...our bro TS has a high reput here, shld be a super cheongter...hu noes he may hv forgotten that he had ever started tis thread and started to cheong already!:D

All the best to you bro TS...life has to carry on, we still have our family to love and to be loved by them :)

Niceman
20-07-2009, 10:54 PM
YOU ALL damn stupid, after so long still duno what I mean. I have been trying to be nice not to scold ppl to such extend. THERE IS NO black or white magic on Sillyland. A lot claimed they can do wonder, after 2 years of searching, everyone just mere BS, and asking for money.

BKnight
20-07-2009, 11:08 PM
whats the point of changing oneself life thru wrongful methods. When one is contended, the happiness that comes is priceless.

财迷心窍想不义发财,却不知穷乏必临到他身, 所得之财,乃是吹来吹去的浮云,多行不义, 就是自己取死,必自毙。

pusielover
20-07-2009, 11:52 PM
YOU ALL damn stupid, after so long still duno what I mean. I have been trying to be nice not to scold ppl to such extend. THERE IS NO black or white magic on Sillyland. A lot claimed they can do wonder, after 2 years of searching, everyone just mere BS, and asking for money.

there are religions that bless ppl surely evil (black magic) do co-exsist...din came across geniue happening of coz one would say it doesnt exsists...i withness ppl freq strike 4D after they hv a KMT at home...but of there are sum "re-payment" for this kinda luck given

pusielover
21-07-2009, 12:05 AM
财迷心窍想不义发财,却不知穷乏必临到他身, 所得之财,乃是吹来吹去的浮云,多行不义, 就是自己取死,必自毙。

its easy for unsucessful ppl to say by doing unrightous deed will end up destorying/bou retribution on oneself or their desendents.

Look at UNCLE LIM (boss of genting casino)....he live luxury/wealthly follow by a peaceful death that's is a fact that everyone knows and his children are still mantaining the business well...As for karma, its still remained unseem...(wat if reali dun hv??)

Yes i agree 所得之财,乃是吹来吹去的浮云, BUT at least the rich had ever njoyed a luxury life!! they can go HC everyday and fuck any pretty chicks that are for sales!! And I believe 10 of out 10 bros here in SAMMYBOY are looking forward to tis kinda of life rite!!!

BKnight
21-07-2009, 12:24 AM
pusielover..think you misunderstood the defination of 不义发财 when i replied to bro zapman post..btw, not all rich people are evil..dont get it wrong, they also put in hard work to build their business..

pusielover
21-07-2009, 12:33 AM
pusielover..think you misunderstood the defination of 不义发财 when i replied to bro zapman post..btw, not all rich people are evil..dont get it wrong, they also put in hard work to build their business..

O my apology...however, i personally do not think good on casino operators..though its true that they do not knife pt ppl to gamble, but gamble do coz lots of suide and breaking up of happy family...its oso consider a "pian men" or shall i said an "evil" trade...hard work building up decent business is good, in fact "zhen" can help the economy and mankind but casino??

BKnight
21-07-2009, 12:42 AM
O my apology...however, i personally do not think good on casino operators..though its true that they do not knife pt ppl to gamble, but gamble do coz lots of suide and breaking up of happy family...its oso consider a "pian men" or shall i said an "evil" trade...hard work building up decent business is good, in fact "zhen" can help the economy and mankind but casino??

I concur.
gamblers = 财迷心窍想不义发财,却不知穷乏必临到他身, 所得之财,乃是吹来吹去的浮云,多行不义, 就是自己取死,必自毙 - this is because when they win (probably 1 out of every 8 losses) they tend to forget that they still lose on average, unfortunately, most often than not, they will blow it away same nite or next gambling day. they will sink deeper into a bottomless pit trying to recover till drown

casino is called 偏门 piānmén when it is illegal or small operation, when a casino operation has the backing of a government, it is called a service industry

lightning
21-07-2009, 12:47 AM
my bro... Gambling also has negative karma of it's own especially dealing with lots of people. There are peolpe burrowed heavy just to satisfy their addiction for gambling. which also indirectly contributed to families falling apart as well etc. imagine the harm that has caused and the slightest karma involvement.

Although Mr Lim's family inherited his property to his family, although they are well to do this life. but are u able to see beyond this life, that the amount of suffering they are going to bear?

There is a story of a butcher, who asked his son to carry on his business after he has passed away. Unknowingly this butcher is reborn as a pig several times and was butchered by his very son for several times???

pusielover
21-07-2009, 12:53 AM
I concur.
gamblers = 财迷心窍想不义发财,却不知穷乏必临到他身, 所得之财,乃是吹来吹去的浮云,多行不义, 就是自己取死,必自毙 - this is because when they win (probably 1 out of every 8 losses) they tend to forget that they still lose on average, unfortunately, most often than not, they will blow it away same nite or next gambling day. they will sink deeper into a bottomless pit trying to recover till drown

yes bro,
and tt's what im driving at...gamblers are bad but woe to them who opreates it...no wanting to comdem any1 in particular but juz trying to list ie of sucessful evil traders (ie: casino operators) nvr got the chance to taste the bad karma in their life or in their children's life....wich lead mny ppl lost faith in the karma theory :D

OR any1 trying to tell me these ppl will face hell fire or be reincarnated as pigs??? well hu can tell??:D

lightning
21-07-2009, 01:00 AM
yes bro,
and tt's what im driving at...gamblers are bad but woe to them who opreates it...no wanting to comdem any1 in particular but juz trying to list ie of sucessful evil traders (ie: casino operators) nvr got the chance to taste the bad karma in their life or in their children's life....wich lead mny ppl lost faith in the karma theory :D

OR any1 trying to tell me these ppl will face hell fire or be reincarnated as pigs??? well hu can tell??:D

That is why Buddha has always been advising people to incalcate good karma for the sake of their own happiness which is beneficial for their future. from what we are experincing in this life tells us what we have done previous life. From this life what we do , will determine what we will become in future lives:D

pusielover
21-07-2009, 01:03 AM
my bro... Gambling also has negative karma of it's own especially dealing with lots of people. There are peolpe burrowed heavy just to satisfy their addiction for gambling. which also indirectly contributed to families falling apart as well etc. imagine the harm that has caused and the slightest karma involvement.

Although Mr Lim's family inherited his property to his family, although they are well to do this life. but are u able to see beyond this life, that the amount of suffering they are going to bear?

There is a story of a butcher, who asked his son to carry on his business after he has passed away. Unknowingly this butcher is reborn as a pig several times and was butchered by his very son for several times???

bro sad to say, human are very practical and veri realistic...we onli trust wat we can see...those we cant see, are just theory...if given a choice to be UNCLE LIM's descendents, im sure mny bros here would raise both our hands and fleets to argee...including mi... :D

BKnight
21-07-2009, 01:06 AM
any1 trying to tell me these ppl will face hell fire or be reincarnated as pigs??? well hu can tell??:D

they will be reincarnated as a chip or a piece of the jackpot machine, whenever anybody slot a token, it be hell for them!! its like :here it goes again..ding ding ding..bang bang bang!!!..just kidding..:D

pusielover
21-07-2009, 01:10 AM
That is why Buddha has always been advising people to incalcate good karma for the sake of their own happiness which is beneficial for their future. from what we are experincing in this life tells us what we have done previous life. From this life what we do , will determine what we will become in future lives:D

the onli real life retribution i withness happend to 1 of my friend...he is a real chicken king...married still go cheong, divorce, remarried, still remained the same...now this is his 3rd marriage oso nvr give up gg hatyat.

ANd his children are all daughters...is tis karma that he fuck too mny gals, so now he got all daughters to let guys F*** :D

pusielover
21-07-2009, 01:14 AM
they will be reincarnated as a chip or a piece of the jackpot machine, whenever anybody slot a token, it be hell for them!! its like :here it goes again..ding ding ding..bang bang bang!!!..just kidding..:D

bro that's a good one!!!

pusielover
21-07-2009, 01:27 AM

Bro relex...i din agree with you, you dun hv to zap mi....this world is so big, anything do happen. you hve been cheated of $$$ doesnt means that supernatural aid does not exsist. seeking only for 2yrs is no big fuck...my friend found the right KMT to serve him after searching for 8yrs!!

zapme
21-07-2009, 12:20 PM
A person may own a gambling empire and live a luxury life, but no one knows. He may not suffer karma this life is becourse now he is using his merits, when merit use finish the karma is next. Karma may not be in this life, it can be the next or the other.

"diyu biansiangtu" stated that plp who dealt with the "poison" biz will suffer punishment and karma, tho they never forced plp to go, but if they nvr operate plp will not go. Biz like gambling, sex trade, food dealting with animals all under "posion".

We are all born humans becos we have ever perform good deeds in our past lifes or maybe just finish 1000cycles being a animal, or 1000 yrs suffering in helll?, who can guarantee we be humans again nxt life??? We shld treasure this rare life as a human. If we enjoy life in a wrong way, we endup hell or as animal, issit worth?

People who nvr experienced the dark will haf doubts on all this, if plp tell me in past i will oso 1ear in 1 ear out.

Regardless of which religion, i believe hell is the same for all, if not all will not opt to be buddhist liao.

zapme
21-07-2009, 12:37 PM
Most plp are always unhappy course they like compared with fortuante plp. Y are those plp fortuante or rich?? Course they have accumate many merits in past lifes.

If we compared ourselves to a handicapped or animal we are so much fortunate. Who will want to be a chicken waiting to be slaughter? Who will wants to be blind or short 1 leg or hand? They dun have a choice this life cos they are paying the karma. But nw we all have a choice to change ours, even if not this life but definitely our nxt few lives.

When we f a pretty chick, the happiness can last how long??? But if one day u help an unfortunate person, the happiness u gain is forever. And if ask ur heart u will know the differences between the 2 kind of happiness. Which is the real happiness.

newyorker88
21-07-2009, 12:43 PM

THese people whom you speak to get it from Thailand lah, of cos they can claim they know. Then they get it from thailand after they get your $.
In singapore, I witness one who can help or cure others who kena. He also dont ask for money other than for materials only. No joke. But one of them stopped liao. he says that it is a though job.

newyorker88
21-07-2009, 12:45 PM
When we f a pretty chick, the happiness can last how long??? .

People go for short time happiness that does not last.

BTW, your nick is FUNNY!!

pusielover
21-07-2009, 01:11 PM
[QUOTE=zapme;3937169]A person may own a gambling empire and live a luxury life, but no one knows. He may not suffer karma this life is becourse now he is using his merits, when merit use finish the karma is next. Karma may not be in this life, it can be the next or the other. [QUOTE]
which is to say hving good karma in passed life entitled one to perform evil deed and getting away scot free in this present life??:eek::D
yi ren zou shi yi ren dang...why muz implicants the passed life or nx life...itz aint fair

zapme
21-07-2009, 01:50 PM
pusielover -which is to say hving good karma in passed life entitled one to perform evil deed and getting away scot free in this present life??
yi ren zou shi yi ren dang...why muz implicants the passed life or nx life...itz aint fair

Even if one perform evil deeds but still gd life is cos the karma hafen ripen due to the person past merits.

He may had gdlife but if perform bad karma may endup punish in hell( if u watch the "diyu biansiangtu") and there after go animal realm tillgot a chance for human again. But even if human will be born handicapped or very unfortunate for whole life. then do u think its worth enjoying this life then endup countless time in hell and reborn animals.

After if u watch the "diyu" u be able to judge whether performing evil deed is worht anot. Anyway all of us are born kind with a "Puti xin" heart, ask ur heart and not ur mind and u will get the answer.

zapme
21-07-2009, 02:07 PM
We all have been born as animals or handicapped retarded before in past life. I am sure when i born retarded last time sure keep ask God y so unfair. Now i am born healthy shld i waste my chance again and go back to the bad cycles??

My encountered in short. My religion used to be a taoism, when my gf kana possessed, i seek medium help frm temple, endup the temple is not God but all spirits, i brought her out. Do u know whats the consequences when u go against so many unseen??

I lived in fear, stress cos gf possessed, mental and physical strain, finacial turn negative cannot work. When i shower i dared not close eyes scared once open see spirits.

Then one night i saw Buddha in dream, he talk to me, but i cannot hear anything except that saw his lips moving. The next day when i awoke, fear is gone cos suddenly i know all beings are equal. Dreams may just be a dream, but a dream wont give a person knowledge and change of character.
Be it a ant, a human or a spirit all are equal. Buddha give me the courage thats the reason i last thru the ordeal.

And thats the reason i say everything that Buddha teaches and passed down is real. The "diyu biansiang tu" is from buddha scripts so its real oso.

My encounter is all true cos if not the karma i oso duno hw to repay if talk and at same time put Buddha in the picture.

I am sharing is cos i took a very tough road to understd and know. So i hope if anyone can have a easy way to know its good.

BKnight
21-07-2009, 03:33 PM
Most plp are always unhappy course they like compared with fortuante plp. If we compared ourselves to a handicapped or animal we are so much fortunate.

I cried because I had no shoes and then I met a man who had no legs.

This quote states the clear cut message of 'Inner satisfaction'. The key to inner satisfaction is awareness and what we got is somehow constitutes to our life, our creative spirit knows it has the power to create something different and that better serves and expresses what we have come to believe about ourselves. We'll be satisfied in our life only when we realize our potential rather than comparing ourselves with others. Everyone has their own gauge for success that has usually been conditioned by various factors. If we are going to keep focusing on everyone else’s journey, we are going to stop paying quality attention to ourselves free from jealousy, worry, envy, strife etc just a calm objective look at our own journey that can provide answers to help move us forward or to even determine what that journey should be in the 1st place.:)

BKnight
21-07-2009, 03:42 PM
No offend to any bros here, I guess I'm just surprised at how we easily generalize both the rich and poor. I don't equate "rich" with "evil" but it's a fact that the rich have more ways to exploit the poor than the poor have to exploit the rich.

However, it's not about rich or poor making someone evil. It also does not mean that money and wealth are evil. Attitude of not being personally responsible for one's actions is not singular only to the wealthy. You can find people of all classes who have this belief or code of behaviour. It's not about the grand gestures that make a person "good" or "evil", but the daily actions that define them. It's a person's own actions and attitudes regardless of economic status that decide that and every individual is ultimately responsible for their actions, although many do not want to acknowledge this.

Not every fortune made by the rich was unethically gained. I concede that it is occasionally harder to gain money ethically, but it can be done. Someone I know well got rich because he worked an average of 20-hour days, seven days a week for almost twenty years. He saved the money, started and expanded a business, and paid his employees fairly. Now, he helps small entrepreneurs start up business ideas and supports local farmers and charities. With someone like that, how can every fortune are unethically gained?

Money is not the root of all evils, whether we are rich or poor, we all love money and would strive to become rich, it is only when money translates into greed, that is, when people run after money for money's sake, it can really prove demonic. That said, love for money equals love for life.

My guess (again, no offend to any bros here) is that the idea that rich people are evil still comes down to the jealousy people harbour towards those who have more. It is best not to let class warfare affects us whether rich, poor or in between -the wrong way. We cannot assess a person's morality just by his or her net worth, and there is no shame in being wealthy or poor. It is always dangerous to single out any one group of people as the culprits for all of our problems, because the last thing we want is a society where everyone is forced at gunpoint to be equal on every level. In that case we would lose our individuality, and with it we would lose a part of our humanity as in certain Asia countries up North.

zapme
21-07-2009, 09:47 PM
Another example we all known is Jet Li, he spent his life earning, now he setup a charity to help all unfortunate.

Andy Lau as well, he had done alot for ophans. Even his previous concert in singapore, for those who went, remember his stage play even include a large GuanYin Pusa statue.

nitecrawllerr
21-07-2009, 10:36 PM
Then they get it from thailand after they get your $.

But one of them stopped liao. he says that it is a though job.

Con job ya. Getting credit at the expense of the genuine healer.

Its a tough job, alright. Especially if the healer seek help from the Divine. He will be fasting/meditating throughout the nites!

Of course we have "healer", who are also able to treat ur sickness or love problem. But this type of healer normally need the help of spirits/djinns. Many in sillypore. Results very fast one. But cant guarantee good results will last long.:rolleyes:

dummydummy
30-07-2009, 11:07 PM
I would really like to try out black magic to get a gf. It is becase of my family problem, my siblings had not been dating before although they are already in thier mid 30s, and i also cant find someone that like me til now. All my cousins are dunno have a partner also at this moment and less than half of my uncles and aunties are married and none of them are dating now. i guess some kind of curse have been put on my family or we are experiencing bad karma from out past. We jus seem like cannot enjoy the process of love.

So now, i just treat a girl who had already rejected me very nice. Just hope that she can hang out with me more, to get some feeling of having a gf. She will treat me as a sister when she have problem, and as a stranger when she is busy or having fun with other guy.

curry
30-07-2009, 11:37 PM
everything happen for a reason....

what you think is good does not necessary means she has the same feeling...

reflect on this...

and well, many times in life things always end up the opposite way... so, take it easy...

jacksan11
30-07-2009, 11:59 PM
bro bro dun do stupid things ah... black magic yields sufferings , in e end you two will still b hurt ... juz leave it n wish her e best .... tats wat we call love, always wish e best for ur love.... :D

i wish u get over it soon n shower ur care n attention to other gers , there will be some nice ladies out there who will appreciate ur love.... good luck

lightning
31-07-2009, 02:58 AM
I would really like to try out black magic to ...So now, i just treat a girl who had already rejected me very nice. Just hope that she can hang out with me more, to get some feeling of having a gf. She will treat me as a sister when she have problem, and as a stranger when she is busy or having fun with other guy.

Be patient and soon with efforts and understanding... you will win someone's heart soon... I have a long time friend who doesn't have luck with girls and in the end found one who really have fate with him. I think your"sister" is not really interseted in you. Rather you should look for someone whom will like you in return:p
Have a nice chat with her and treat her like a normal friend, you will be able to find out what gals like:D

zapme
31-07-2009, 11:20 AM
Just remember in life whats is yours will be yours. What is not yours, u get it from other methods, it will not last. Course its not meant to be yours.

For a person without any partner and if your look on positive side. Its oso a blessing, u dun have worries or commitments or probles on relationship. Always view things on the positive and u will find happiness.

boobbuilderz
11-08-2019, 11:36 PM
Anyone knows of any genuine contact can pm me please? Will rather meet face to face then pay for "virtual rituals". Thanks a lot in adv!

nitecrawllerr
12-08-2019, 10:25 AM
Anyone knows of any genuine contact can pm me please? Will rather meet face to face then pay for "virtual rituals". Thanks a lot in adv!

Decade ago leow since last post. Time flies....:o

Nowadays everything digital. Virtual rituals also DIY. Soon fengshui also DIY. :D

Upz list is closed. PLEASE DO NOT UPZ ME

Voorhees
12-08-2019, 11:13 PM
I have seen this before many many years back.

Black magic cast on my friend by a woman. But the spell is to hurt him as he have dumped her.

my friend in hospital for many days and doctors can't explain why he goes into fits and kept vomiting.

her mum went to find bomoh and this malay uncle came to TTSH .... Nb I am not lying, when he was doing his stuff, all the nurses were looking and none objected.

the malay uncle straight away say this woman is very poisonous. managed to break the spell. the fits and vomiting went away and my friend discharged two days later..

this one is one of those x files cannot be explain...

never never offend a woman...

nitecrawllerr
13-08-2019, 09:47 AM
I have seen this before many many years back.

Black magic cast on my friend by a woman. But the spell is to hurt him as he have dumped her.

my friend in hospital for many days and doctors can't explain why he goes into fits and kept vomiting.

her mum went to find bomoh and this malay uncle came to TTSH .... Nb I am not lying, when he was doing his stuff, all the nurses were looking and none objected.

the malay uncle straight away say this woman is very poisonous. managed to break the spell. the fits and vomiting went away and my friend discharged two days later..

this one is one of those x files cannot be explain...

never never offend a woman...

Nice sharing. Will upz u later.

Anyway not just woman. Even man can be as evil. Can even be within our circle of friends. At times mere comments or words can also hurt one's feeling. If he not happy bash me up is ok. Dont he just smile n KNN do something else which doctor also cant help.:D

nitecrawllerr
14-08-2019, 10:09 AM
this one is one of those x files cannot be explain... .

I also briefly share my experience here.

Moons ago i always accompanied my good friend Ali. Hes a Malay. I am a baba. We were neighbours in kampong during the 60s. Even after moving to pigeon holes we still cheong here and there. Those days most weekends, after midnight we would go catch crabs at East Coast or Kallang rivers....near those canals till next morning. Lots of crabs. Ali told me if i come across cobras, dont run. Its good luck. Wahlou eh...i told him Li, cobra gua takut. He told me if fated to meet them, its good luck. Later he told me if one crosses path with cobra, that mean good luck. I came across twice. Next morning as i was walking along the PIE, i saw a cig box half opened at the side of the road. Something telling me to go have a look. I went near to it and i saw 4 numbers written at the side of the box. Kol Ali, and he told me to buy 4D. But dont be greedy. Buy sikit sudah. I like dont believe but just gave a shot. Sunday came out. Won 3rd price. Second occasion also happened. But just a piece of paper. Opened it and 4 very small numbers written on it. Also strike but consolation. How to explain?:D

UPZ LIST IS CLOSED. DO NOT UPZ ME.

darkness4311666
14-08-2019, 10:21 AM
Con artists trying con our hard earn money. Been to a few but all trying to upsell you more and more powerfull items or spells. Really a con.

nitecrawllerr
14-08-2019, 08:07 PM
Con artists trying con our hard earn money. Been to a few but all trying to upsell you more and more powerfull items or spells. Really a con.

Normally if they willing to help they dont name the price. Their reward will be from hereafter.:D

nitecrawllerr
14-08-2019, 08:07 PM

Normally if they willing to help they dont name the price. Their reward will be from hereafter.:D

===============

Q LIST IS CLOSED. DO NOT UPZ ME