PDA

View Full Version : From gym buddy to something more

beji19308
13-07-2009, 10:50 PM
I haven't been contributing much in SBF because i'm not exactly good with words. But they say, you can't improve if you don't try. This is my second attempt in translating what happened to words. If you think what i write is just a piece of fiction, then read it like a story and appreciate the effort i have put in. :)

Since my return to the little red dot, i have been hitting this little known gym regularly near my office. Over these few years, i have seen this gym gaining popularity with the office crowd in the area. From the largely empty gym with just few regular gym buff who fork out the money to sign up for the membership a few years back (trust me, it's not even cheaper than the larger and better known commercial chains), the gym secured quite a number of corporate clients who buy membership for their staff and grew to what it is today.

With gym access paid for by their company, pretty girls who want to keep fit and maintain their figure started to turn up. While the gym crowd is still largely male, there is certainly added incentive for me to train harder with the few eye candy around.

I met Ling on this normal weekday. Go work, look forward to lunch, look forward to knock off time, get to the gym in double quick time, change, warm up a little at the strength corner and then started the usual routine before the crowd comes and compete for the weights.

I was 10 minutes into my routine when i noticed this girl walking past the strength area towards the changing room. She was already in her workout attire - body hugging grey tee shirt, black FBT style running shorts and sports shoes. The tee shirt did little little to concede her extremely firm B+ boobs from my trained eyes. Her hair was tied back in a ponytail, and while she is definitely Miss Singapore material, her looks are pleasant to the eyes and i would consider her very attractive. Her slight tanned skin tone is consistent with the sporty outfit, glowing under the soft gym lighting. Her 1.62m body frame carries her 48kg weight well, with all the weight in the correct area - perky butt that fits up the high cut shorts, muscular thighs and calves that contract with every step, yet her amazingly strong slim waist carries the full B cup top.

If Ling saw me on her way to the changing room, things would not have developed between us. I was giving her the tiko stare and my eyes followed her as she walk across the gym...

beji19308
13-07-2009, 11:00 PM
In my mind, i am determined to strike up a conversation with her to get to know her. I bidded for my best opportunity as i waited for her to leave her bag in the changing room. The first exercise she started with is running on the treadmill. No chance here. People don't usually like to talk when they running, and it will be too unnatural for me to walk up next to her treadmill to start a conversation.

I continued with my workout, while keeping my eyes focused on her firm and perky butt as she runs. How i wish to do her in doggie style... the contact with the butt, the resistance from her firm butt as i force my dick to go deeper into her... SHIOK!

As expected, a distracted person hardly achieve much. I was slow with my work out and take too much rest in between. The crowd in the gym started to build up between my work out and my resting / staring even harder at her back as she bounces on the treadmill. Too much can't take a clear look at her front and see how much her full B cups are moving along with her motion.

beji19308
13-07-2009, 11:10 PM
I finally waited for her run to finish. She came over to the edge of the strength area and sit by the steps as she catches her breath. I observe her from the mirror as i work on my biceps. Her sweat deepens the colour of the grey tee shirt along the cleavage. Her face is flushed from the stenous cardio workout. Her boobs move along with her every breath. Her high cut running shoes reveals more of her toned legs. I could almost visualize her naked and catching her breath right after my intense doggie pump. Her firm pointy breast high up in the air moving along with her rib cage motion.

Still no movement from her seated position when i finish my bicep curls, so i move on to the bench with straight back next to me that has been freed up by the last guy and pass on my bar bell to the guy waiting for it (i did say the gym is VERY popular didn't i?). There wasn't much weight left on the rack now, and i picked the set of 5 kg dumb bell for my deltoid (the next set of heavier dumb bell would be 15 kg, and i cannot paiseh myself in front of her right, if not how to strike any conversation later??).

Midway through my deltoid set, i caught her looking at me.

Have i already impressed her with my good lifting posture? Is it going to be this easy?

beji19308
13-07-2009, 11:12 PM
39 views since i started the first post. Any comment? If you like it do add to my reputation and motivate me to continue.

Thank you!

beji19308
13-07-2009, 11:16 PM
As the person on the flat bench next to me walks away after finish his set, she stood up and started walking towards my direction. Is today really my special day at the gym???

knownl
13-07-2009, 11:25 PM
seems interesting. continue. more. thanks

cheongsterjon
13-07-2009, 11:39 PM
I will prefer her to be in those sleeveless PT kit with FBT shorts...can imagine smelling and licking her armpits as she workout..me with my fetish for nice armpits...

beji19308
13-07-2009, 11:43 PM
She straddles the bench next to me as she works with the lighter dumb bell. Though the shorts now rides further up and reveal more of her tender inner thigh, i could not see anything much from my angle next to her or from her reflection in the mirror ahead of us.

She seemed very focused in her workout, staring straight ahead at her own reflection as i ponder on how to approach her. Decided that i shall return the weight first and then maybe knock into her as i walk back or something. Lame but that was the only idea i managed to conceive in that brief moment. As i stood up, she turned her focus towards me...

Ling: "would you mind passing me your weight?"
Me with a gentleman-ly smile: "sure"
Ling: "thanks"

As i lean towards her to leave the dumb bells right by her side, i took the chance to lean my face closer to her leg as well. My face was maybe 10 cm away from her smooth left thigh as i place the dumb bells on the floor and i swear i could almost smell her pussy. The only thought in my mind now is "i need to screw this tight ass chick".

That thought gave me the courage and i started the usual gym conversation as naturally as i can.

Me: "haven't seen you around here. are you working close by?"
Ling: "ya. i'm new around here. I just started work at xxxxxx bank"

In my mind... "bank chick... i like!"

Me: "hey i'm quite new myself. i'm K"
Ling: "nice meeting you K. i'm Ling. glad to be able to know someone here. so not used to working out alone in a new environment"
Me: "well if you want we can continue our work out together"
Ling: "that's great! you look quite pro. must teach me some of the muscle building workout ah"

In my mind... i was thinking about this peterpan's wife encounter at the gym. evil grin.

beji19308
13-07-2009, 11:47 PM
I will prefer her to be in those sleeveless PT kit with FBT shorts...can imagine smelling and licking her armpits as she workout..me with my fetish for nice armpits...

i have a very slight fetish for armpits. not that i actually did that with her in the gym, but i recently did something like that when i was kissing her neck / shoulder after one of our gym session together. it must turn on her, licking and kissing her sweaty body, as she was extremely wet before we commence our post-workout workout.

beji19308
13-07-2009, 11:52 PM
the gym session ended without much drama, as i acted as her supporter as she attempts a couple of new workouts i recommended and does her workout with slightly heavier weight. must make good use of her newly acquitted gym buddy mah. i also take the chance to lay my hand on her arm, her shoulder etc. nothing too extreme in case i kill it altogether.

i offered her a lift back but she declined politely. so we exchanged contacts and agreed to meet up for future gym session. i stayed on after that for some cardio.

beji19308
13-07-2009, 11:58 PM
i barely got home when i received her call.

Ling: "hey it's me, Ling. i had a great workout today. want to go for a jog tomorrow during lunch?"
Me: "sure. do you want to go for pilates class after work as well?"
Ling: "set. see you tomorrow."
Me: "hey, just wondering. you didn't mention that you drive, do you have a lot of barang to bring tomorrow. i mean if you stay close to me i can pick you up on my way to office since our offices are practically next to each other."
Ling: "i'm so lucky, started new job, and met such a sweet gym buddy so fast. come pick me up i stay at xxxx road, just 10 minutes drive from office only. as long as you come by highway it's definitely on the way for you"

in my mind, i have already figured out that i am the lucky one.

beji19308
14-07-2009, 12:08 AM
i saw her at her pick up point right after i turn in. it's hard to miss her. she had her hair down. the body hugging white shirt and slim fitted black pants didn't do much to hide her tight body.

Me: "nice shirt. we share a common liking for cuff links"
Ling: "haha. i'm sure we will get along very well considering our common interests"
Me: "i hope you share my interest in sex too"

of course i didn't say that out loud. i dropped her off at office and the rest of the day continue with intermittent sms between us during our free time. we did get along very well, jogging together during lunch and hitting the gym after work. even though we only just met each other, for the next one week we are practically together all the time out of office.

as she gets more comfortable with me, she gets more relaxed with her dressing. on a few occassions she wears slightly low singlet and my eyes always managed to feast on her deep cleavage from the ample bossom, or i would let her run slightly ahead of me while i let myself be mesmerized by her swaying butt cheeks, or i just stare hard at her legs and wonder if her legs are longer or mine are.

d4eth
14-07-2009, 12:16 AM
Your the man!!!! so sad i always jog alone one =(((

beji19308
14-07-2009, 12:27 AM
soon we started to meet up for healthy meals in the weekends as well. over yogurt and coffee (that's our only vice), we exchanged information about our lives. i learnt that she grew up and study in australia. came to singapore to work with her singaporean boyfriend whom she met in uni. he prefers reading and the likes, plus he works much longer hours with in consultancy role, so she is pretty much on her own most of the time.

one weekend we decided to do weekend morning run along ECP. in line with our show off personality, we coordinated to do the run in running tights and body hugging singlet (sports bra for her). unfortunately it was a wet and rainy morning, so not much people are around. i'm not complaining since i still get to admire her toned body right. (just the bare skin area. no cameltoe since runnings tights are made of thicker material)

it was a long run and we made a couple of stops to hydrate ourselves. when we finally made it back to the car we were wet and totally exhausted. while cooling down, we became wet and cool and i realized that her erected nipples are showing through her black sports bra. i got an instant hard on looking at her thick nipples. though my tights are made of thicker material and i wore underwear, it is impossible not to notice that.

lust and the large dosage of endorphins from running boosted my courage and i decided that i am going to bring things further today.

beji19308
14-07-2009, 12:29 AM
is everyone happy with my writing style so far? i'm going to grab some food now before continuing. do leave your comment to help me improve alright. will be back to write as much as possible and get to the juicy parts before my show starts on tv later.

Rw6828
14-07-2009, 12:40 AM
Hopemyou'll be back soon

nayuko
14-07-2009, 12:43 AM
@beji19308... it's a good start. Do write longer piece instead or short few paragraphs. Long is good. :D

beji19308
14-07-2009, 12:48 AM
Me: "it's getting cold. let's get into the car and change before we fall sick"
Ling: "siao, you can change lah. how i change in the car?"

as if heaven is in agreement of my plan, the dizzle became heavy downpour at this point in time. we got into the car double quick.

Me: "i don't care about you liao i am going to change like it or not"

with that, i took off my top. Ling remained motionless in her seat, but her sight pulled away from my crotch area as i turn around to face her.

Me: "hey you better change if not fall sick le your bf is going to kill me for bringing you to run on rainy day"
Ling: "it's not convenient lah"
Me: "your goosebumps all standing already. you can either run out to the toilet and change and then run back all wet, or i can turn around and you can change under a towel or something, or i will help you myself if you still refuse to change"

sensing that i am probably right about changing in the car, Ling took a towel and started to change out of her wet clothes. she struggled a bit, but still managed to keep her towel on her body as she removes her sports bra.

in her attempt to change fast fast, she didn't secure her towel tightly and it just become slightly looser as she raise her arm to remove the sports bra. not one to pass on such a vulnerable opportunity, i turned around in a split second and before she distangle her arms from the sports arm, i had pulled away her towel.

a pair of hugh melons appeared in front of me. my hard on from seeing the shape of her nipples become harder and stiffer, as if all my blood instantly congregated down there and my cock grew multiple times bigger with that much blood. her boobs are not fair from my imagination. the B+ cups did not sag too much even though they could have been there for 10 years now. her nipples are large and dark, especially now they are extremely erected from the cold weather and the cooling down of her body after exercise.

my mouth went down on her right breast at the same instant my right hand went for her left boob before she recovers from the shock. this is a sight to behold but lucky for me, it is pouring and visibility is so poor even if someone is walking past he / she might not even notice the action behind the window.

Ling struggled to escape my grip by moving backwards, but i stick to her and a moan escape from her lips so she tries unsuccessfully to break free. her nips are so erected and sensitive now the pleasure from my tougne and skillful fingers bring about plentiful enjoyment, coupled with the large amount of endorphins circulating her body, Ling succumbs to me completely now...

beji19308
14-07-2009, 12:53 AM
Ling's hand uncontrolablly went around my head and pushed my head closer to her boobs. the other hand accurately seek out my dick in the midst of our body entangement.

Me, under my breath and tongue duty: "i want you so bad, Ling, it's so difficult to resists you."
Ling, not stopping her actions: "we can't do this, i can't do this. this is not fair to Wei"
Me, sensing that she has reached the point of no return: "it's ok Ling, don't stop"

with that, our tongue found each other and we kissed deep and hard for so long, i lost track of time. my hand found the seams of the waist of the running tights and reach into the tight space between her smooth skin and the flawless lycra tights...

(to be continued. up my points if you like what you read ya)

ulysses
14-07-2009, 07:41 AM
very very good.. more please :D

licker69
14-07-2009, 03:33 PM
fantastic...been jogging with a chick but did not get that chance yet hahah

imaginative
14-07-2009, 04:51 PM
Nice story. Steam!

tigerprawn
14-07-2009, 09:59 PM
Great story bro. Very refreshing break from the recent overflooding of sister in law stories. I think a lot of bros here workout regularly too so this story really hits close to heart for many here. Look forward to more instalments from you. Up your points :)

beji19308
16-07-2009, 12:42 AM
hey tigerprawn, nice for you to leave your comment. never forget your encouragement when i made my first attempt writing in SBF.

haven't got your points yet. haha. do up my points when you drop by again k.

will update really soon. having a headache and busy preparing for a race.

beji19308
16-07-2009, 12:47 AM
(continue)

no hair, go further down, still no hair, continue struggle down, hey look i reach the slit area.

all cleanly shave. i guess sporty people really bother more about personal care. i gave her clit a good rub while i pull her closer towards me, my tongue reaching deeper into her mouth.

the physical and mental simulations have their effect on her, as she continue her estatic moan, thrilled by the thoughts of doing this in bright day light (not that anyone can see us or a lot of car would pass by this slightly out of the way car park in the heavy downpour).

Me: "let's bring this further"
Ling, eye shut and enjoying the physical simulation: "hmmm...."

(to be continued)

salacity
16-07-2009, 10:59 AM
Very readable. Thanks for sharing.

eeemen
16-07-2009, 04:47 PM
Enjoyed reading your experiences! thanks :D

CandyMickey
16-07-2009, 04:52 PM
Very good story. Just wondering why she didn't slap you when you trying to touch her breast during changing time. A normal girl will definately slap straight unless she like you also. hehe

Athenawishes
17-07-2009, 02:06 PM
wow... after sports hanky panky wor...

the merge of sweat form the 2 of u.. keke..
wonders if it smells nice.. haha~~

waiting for more~

imaginative
17-07-2009, 02:13 PM
ya.. further and faster...

Cheonging101
17-07-2009, 03:27 PM
I
The tee shirt did little little to concede her extremely firm B+ boobs from my trained eyes. Her hair was tied back in a ponytail, and while she is definitely Miss Singapore material, her looks are pleasant to the eyes and i would consider her very attractive.

Bro, Miss S'pore so jialat meh?:D

beji19308
28-08-2009, 10:25 PM
apologies for the lag between updates. work is crazy, and squeezing a holiday in between shit work is even more crazy.

i guess the mutual affection started soon after we got to know each other. otherwise we won't be hanging out so often.

back to that rainy day... (now think of it, it has been raining pretty often these days)

taking silence as consent, i go into turbo + aggressive mode on my finger and tongue, bringing her all the way to close to climate. as her moaning gets more uncontrollable and her hips moving closely to my fingering, i sensed that she is getting closer and stopped.

"do you want to help me a little here?", as i took off my bottoms.

her blowjob was amazing. probably trying very hard to please me so that i would continue to service her, or she is impressed by the length of my dick. ok i added that last part in. she's probably more impressed by the thickness than the average length of my member.

her tongue applies good pressure as she rims the hole and the mushroom head, and the suction was very good as she goes up and down the shaft. the best part is, she kept alternating between the two such that i am enjoying the entire process, but i do not feel like cumming at all. everytime it feels like i'm going to explode, she would stop and change to licking.

this went on and on and on... the feeling of cumming but stopping then cumming again makes me want her pussy so bad. lust took control of my brain and i did not bother to stop to check if she is dry now since i did the foreplay on her. i lifted her to on lap.

it wasn't easy to do all these in a saloon car, but we managed and she was riding me in no time. at the back of my mind i wondered if this is right, not about us doing something behind wei's back, but about me not using protection. she doesn't look like the fooling around kind, so i pushed that thought to the back of mind adn enjoy the experience.

reaching out for her melon, i suck them hard as she rides me. her pussy is tight, which helps to further set my mind at ease as we continue this without protection. it is difficult to resist the simulation on my dick as her pussy gripped it tightly while going up and down. her moaning gets louder and louder as she lets herself loose and enjoy this. plus doing all this in the open in the middle of the day, very soon i found myself pulling her shoulders down on me, and i came deep into her...

beji19308
28-08-2009, 10:27 PM
Bro, Miss S'pore so jialat meh?:D

standard is getting lower and lower. the really pretty ones can't be bothered to join miss singapore anymore. modelling is more lucrative for these hotties i suppose.

beji19308
28-08-2009, 10:37 PM
we continued in our embrace. guess she must have cummed too. so i just allow her to continue to recover from the double physical exertion (running and sex) as the rain gets lighter for a more.

Tapping ling on her back "hey don't fall asleep like her, let's get changed before someone sees us."

So the two wore out persons gets down to grabbing tissue and cleaning up in silence, before i send her back and head back for a rest myself. Ling was quiet throughout the journey back, and i just let her be. the guilt of betraying wei must be bothering her.

Feeling just a little bit guilty (hey i can't help it if Ling is attracted to the relatively physically superior me, and again this is relative to wei and i do not have a huge ego myself), i showered and watch some random tv. it was difficult for me to focus on the tv as my mind is on ling's extremely well maintained body, the firm muscle and the large boobs, tight pussy, and the electicity that was in the air as our lips touched. i fell asleep soon on the sofa...

beji19308
28-08-2009, 10:49 PM
ring ring, ring ring, ring ring...

the irritating hp ringtone woke me up from my well deserved and much needed rest.

i sleepily answered the phone "hello"
"hey K it's Ling. did i interrupt your sleep?"
"hey, don't worry about that. what time is it now?" i tried to reply her nicely, as irritated as i am from being woken up, but then again it's Ling. nothing to complain about.
Ling, "almost 7pm. any dinner plans?"
Me, "no plans at all. do you want to have dinner together?"
Ling, "are you asking me out for dinner?"
Me, "no, i'm asking you over for dinner. and please buy food on your way here, there is no food at my place"
Ling, "haha, ok i'll come over and just get anything for you. see you later"

i got up and head for a shower. but in my mind i thought about Ling's purpose in coming over. is it because she wants to clear things up? or has she broke up with wei and decided to latch onto me?

Gerald Tan
28-08-2009, 11:47 PM
Wow wow Bro Beji
U are the man..initially i thot the ger is Peter's Pan wife too, haha.
I can imagine how wonderful it was for you to cum deep inside her
in raw...she must have been deprived of this sexcapee for so long.
Pls continue your sexventure so that we can also enjoy with u in writing..haha

Hard Drive
28-08-2009, 11:51 PM
Great story. Love stories of attached or married woman "chao sai".:D
TS, pls continue...

beji19308
08-09-2009, 12:15 AM
Wow wow Bro Beji
U are the man..initially i thot the ger is Peter's Pan wife too, haha.
I can imagine how wonderful it was for you to cum deep inside her
in raw...she must have been deprived of this sexcapee for so long.
Pls continue your sexventure so that we can also enjoy with u in writing..haha

lol if the ger is Peter Pan's wife then i must be some young gym instructor le right.

love reading Peter Pan's threads.

beji19308
08-09-2009, 12:36 AM
continue from last post...

i'm glad i took a shower. because ling is still not here 30 minutes after i come out for shower. by now i'm already hungry. very hungry. and toyed with the idea of cooking a pack of instant noodle with egg while watching tv.

"Ding-Dong"

About time i thought, as i open the door. Ling appeared more fresh / awake than i am. She was dressed in a white spag top that did little to let everyone else know that the bra is white too, and black cotton shorts.

"U look great" i complimented her as i welcome her into my pad.
"Nice place. First time i'm here mind if i look around? U go heat up the food." ling said as she passes me the take away food.

I waiting in the kitchen when she reappeared again to help me bring out the food. we chit chat a little over dinner and beer, while my eyes drifted just a little bit now and then to admire her well toned legs. sensing that she has something that she wants to talk about but not willing to poach the subject, i decided that i have to man up and talk about the event earlier the day.

"ling, i want to talk to you about today" i started.
"what about it?" ling started to focus entirely on the conversation and sat more upright.
"i didn't want to take advantage of you like that. it just happened and i couldn't control myself." i continued.

Ling nodded in silence, waiting for me to go on.

"look ling, i don't want to be the person to come between u and your boyfriend. from what you tell me about him i'm sure he is a good man and you love him a lot. i hope what happened earlier will not affect our friendship, or your relationship" i waited for ling to respond.
"promise me that u won't mention about us to anyone" ling asked.
"i won't tell." i agreed, but sensing the weakness i thought i head for the killer move by shifting closer to her and gave her a hug.

ling fell into my embrace readily and we hugged each other tightly for a while, before i move away and give her a peck on her cheek.

"come on admit it now, sex with me is good right?" i teased, trying to ease the tense moment.
"idiot!" and ling gave me a playful punch on the arm.
"so..... have you seen my bedroom?"

and so i teased and push and shove ling into my room and soon we ended up on my bed as i westle her clothes off her.

beji19308
08-09-2009, 12:52 AM
i took off the plain white bra and squeeze ling's ample asset with her under me, focusing on the touch on the sensitive nipples. ling started moaning in a while and i proceeded to kiss her. the french kissing with ling moaning was electrical and send my dick standing in no time. ling removed her shorts to reveal the grey cotton panty underneath. that didn't stay on much longer as i remove that next.

ling went for the member in my shorts as we continued our french kiss. i initiated 69 and ling didn't hold me back. she took in my dick into her mouth as i went painting. her pussy didn't smell too bad (i don't know about sweet smelling pussy leh pussy sure smell a bit one mah) and i was busy coaxing more juice out with my tongue.

ling didn't slack on the other end too as she sucked my dick furiously. the feeling of her tongue curling tightly around the shaft is mind stimulating. the sensation of her tongue playing with the pee hole balanced the mind stimulation by giving me some time to relax and hold the cum in. and very soon we were both moaning and enjoying the foreplay immersely.

i began to up the frequency of the paint and ling responded by sucking even more furiously and moaning more muffledly with the dick in her mouth. soon she couldn't take it any longer and spit out the dick and pushing me back to face her. of course my reaction is to kiss her and share the love juice with her. ling did not back away and french me with even more intensity than previously.

i pulled myself away from her to get a condom, but ling stopped me.

"don't worry, i don't have multiple partner till today and i think u are quite clean too."
"hey i'm more worried about pregnancy" i replied.
"i'm in my safe period don't worry."

with that assurance i went in raw again. but this time i'm not under the pressure to hurry up, so i took my time go forward and back against her cilt and not enter. this must have turned her on big time with the closed eye moaning and soon she bth and push my dick into the little black hole.

beji19308
08-09-2009, 01:09 AM
once again, the tight vaginal muscle exerted it's excellent tension on the shaft as i screw ling in missionary. ling's moan got louder and less inhibited in the comfort and privacy of my home. encouraged by that, i went deeper and come out till the edge of the pussy, banging my ball hard into her tight ass with each thrust.

"argh... K.... argh.... you're great." ling moans...
"better than your boyfriend?"
"don't talk about him please..." ling pleaded... but judging from her moaning and the hip moving along to make sure i screw her harder, haha...

soon i can feel the tension building up between the balls. to prolong the session, i changed position to let ling rides me. but this time round i made her back face me so i can touch her ass and along her tights.

ling's exercise regime gave her the endurance to ride me sitted and squatted much longer than other girls i know. all the while i did not stop groping her ass and playing with that.

after a while more i couldn't wait cum and decided that it's time to give ling what she wants. so i screw ling doggy style by the edge of the bed with both of us standing and her using the bed as support, pushing my dick all the very way in wih the body weight and hitting the g spot. ling's moaning becomes uncontrollable now and she barely has time to catch her breath in between.

suddenly ling's knee buckled as the vaginal muscle contracts as she cums. i caught her and helped her kneel on the bed as i go for the last burst, pushing my dick and slamming my pelvis into her open ass crack vigoriously, holding her boobs for leverage and support.

i came very shortly deep into her. we were both exhausted and laid on the bed till my dick resume its normal non-blood filled size into ling before we take a shower together.

boyz2man
08-09-2009, 01:16 AM
Great steamy story... upz u for the effort:D

beji19308
08-09-2009, 01:51 AM
Great steamy story... upz u for the effort:D

thanks bro got your point.

gotta go sleep soon long day at work tomorrow. will update this thread at the next soonest opportunity.

AD69
08-09-2009, 02:39 PM
Camping here for more.

HonkyTonkyMan
08-09-2009, 03:03 PM
Great writing with vivid description makes for easy reading...can really picture it all...looking forward to more updates..

ben1978
08-09-2009, 07:14 PM
great
Story

beji19308
09-09-2009, 12:22 AM
thanks all for the encouragement and points.

Frankiestine - your secret is safe with me.

beji19308
09-09-2009, 12:33 AM
continue from where i left off..

i bet (almost) everyone is betting that there is a second round after shower. sorry that's only for fantasy story or young people. i was exhausted, so it was watching a rom-com dvd. of course cuddling and a little touching here and there comes with the dvd package. ling told me that her boyfriend went for poker game and that's how she got away to meet me.

mid-way through the dvd, ling received a sms from her boyfriend, telling her that he will probably go back late. so ling took the chance to tell him that she would go for a movie with work friends and probably have a girls' night together. of course that was an excuse for ling to stay over for the evening.

nothing much happen that evening, except that it was really sweet. i had my package of instant noodle and egg cooked by ling, and we slept rather early.

the next morning was more predictive. of course i woke up erected and strong (my blood-filled dicky i mean) and we had a round of good sex before i send ling back. but this time i had my own agenda, and placed my phone with video cam turned on on the study table facing the bed while ling is still sleeping. of course mix it around with the mess on the table ling didn't noticed it. no other intention at that moment, but since this sexual relationship may be short-lived, i may as well try to get a record of it.

i send ling back and the rest of the day pass by without anymore contact with her for the rest of the day.

beji19308
09-09-2009, 12:50 AM
monday and tuesday pass by quickly with busy work and some flirty sms with ling. we agreed to go gym on wednesday to celebrate the mid week. of course i went to the gym on tuesday evening to pump a little bit first so i would look more cut the next day.

ling was waiting at the entrance of the gym when i got there. dressed in a pink strip shirt with banker's collar and work pants, her long hair tied in a pollytail, ling presents the typical image of a sweet loveable banker. from the fitted black pants around the butt, i could see no vpl, and i couldn't resist placing my hand on her butt check while we sign in at the counter. being a tease, ling grabbed my member while the counter staff turned to get towel and key.

the gym session was routine in nature. we did our share of cardio seperately, before pairing and sharing the workout stations together. now and then there was not-so accidental bumps and gropes, and by the end of our strength workout the sexual tension could almost electrify the next person waiting for our workout bench.

we headed to the empty studio for stretching and cool down. dressed in work out tank-top and running shorts, ling inevitably revealed her the inner lining of hte shorts when we are on the work out matt. of course i couldn't resist reaching out and "attack" her crotch area. of course we did not on the light in the studio and we managed to appear like we were stretching here and there and finger ling by pushing the loose lining and pink g-string aside.

ling was dry initially, probably because she was uncomfortable in the public, but soon i managed to excite the cilt enough that juice began flowing freely. it was when ling gave up resisting and began moaning a little when we heard talking (we were seated near the entrance, behind the low way). i looked up and saw two fellow gym user about to enter the studio.

we stopped when they came in and continue to act cool down a little bit, before we head to the shower. i cleaned up thoroughly with great anticipation of what we are going to do after that.

HornyYoungBoy07
09-09-2009, 01:07 AM
Excellent story bro! Keep up the good work.. :)

Cheers
HYB07

beji19308
09-09-2009, 01:10 AM
"want to do dinner at my place? i can fix us pasta" i suggested when ling came out of the shower. sensing my intention, ling replied that she is really tired and should head home. jus when i was about to convert my hidden disappointment into openly coolness and say that it's ok...

"just pulling your leg lah. u need to finish up where you stop let's go for second round of work out"

woo hoo...

off we went, and ling being naughty undid my pants while i was driving and gave me bj on the move, stopping whenever we stop at the lights and covering my dick with the untucked shirt. man it was difficult to focus and put my mind on the road with her lovely tongue curling around the shaft and hard licking against the pee hole. to make the task of driving even more difficult, ling took in my ball when i enter the carpark.

of course ling only did that when we were at the minor road where the traffic is light. no at the highway.

by the time we got off the car, i was stiff and once the door closed i made her pay for turning me on. i pushed her to the couch and take off the pants. she has changed to a black g string now, and i removed that rapidly and went down to service her iwth my tongue, or to repay the favour. i kept licking hard and sucking hard, refusing to show any intention of entering her. soon ling's light moaning turned heavier and her hands went ot my hand. her hips moved upwards uncontrolably to meet my tongue.

"argh... argh... i can't tkae it anymore. fuck me hard..." ling pleaded.
"turn around" i commanded.

i undid the fly and whip out the strongest and fattest part of my body now (the rest of me is exhausted and experiencing muscle fatigue). i plunge it into the wet pussy, meeting noticably resistance along the way. the sex was intense, with me going deep and hard with each thrust, ling with her pink shirt with top button undone, boobs sticking out and barely supported by the matching black lace bra. the moaning, the sight of doing ling in working shirt, and the hornines that took over my mind by the teasing over the 3 hours since we ended work messed with my mind, and i shot deep into her, raw. ling came of course much earlier than me and i didn't go easy on that after that. pay back time mah. harder and stronger in missionary! think ling was almost cumming when i came, she was almost losing it with her intense moaning and back arched backwards in the missionary position. being a nice guy i continued pounding the pussy even after i came deep inside.

"is it still safe now?" i asked ling after we had showered, together and while i was making dinner.
"me? of course not." ling replied. that seriously did scared the shit out of me at that instance.
"u're kidding me? do u really want to have a muscular baby so young?"
"haha. pulling your leg lah. i'm on pill. not that i always go on pill. but i hate good sex masked by the latex feeling"
"so you're telling me sex iwth me is better lah" i teased.

ling blushed. it was cute and i never thought that such an outgoing girl would blush at my comment. at that split second i thought i was falling in love.... and this is the girl i'm going to shower my love and protect, though she is attached and i know that i do not want to come between them.

the rest of hte evening passed quickly over the best pasta i could cook with instant sauce, and a couple of wine. ling declined my offer to send her back, but agreed to meet me at my place on saturday for a swim.

beji19308
09-09-2009, 01:12 AM
Excellent story bro! Keep up the good work.. :)

Cheers
HYB07

thanks HYB07 good to know that someone is reading as i write.

HornyYoungBoy07
09-09-2009, 01:42 AM
thanks HYB07 good to know that someone is reading as i write.
You are most welcome :) Upped your pts as encouragement. Pls dun disappoint me and the rest of the bros who are waiting for your updates..

Cheers
HYB07

itsalive
09-09-2009, 12:12 PM
good broooooooo

licker69
09-09-2009, 02:07 PM
great stuff!!! keep it coming

Cookie Monster
09-09-2009, 10:25 PM
Great write up, waiting in anticipation for your updates :)

HondaC
09-09-2009, 10:44 PM
Nice, hope to read more soon...;)

bananapie
10-09-2009, 12:05 AM
nice story and writing there.. :D

ajash
10-09-2009, 02:10 PM
wah next up swimming...

chinchilla07
10-09-2009, 10:39 PM
awaiting next update... your story got me hooked...

Lancerlord75
11-09-2009, 08:47 AM
maybe he's swimming now....hahaha

rooney245
11-09-2009, 12:09 PM
superb story bro.. keep it up and waiting for more...