PDA

View Full Version : Fantasy about my neighbour daughter.

starcrosser
13-07-2009, 08:37 PM
I just went over to my parents' house and that i saw one of the neighbour's daughter whom is about 4 years my senior after she went oversea for many years.

She bloomed to be so pretty that i am starting to have fantasy about her :D . I am thinking about having fun time with her but i dont know how to approach.

Any advice?

HCKing
13-07-2009, 11:17 PM
easy lah, use the traditional method of asking yr parent to arrange matchmaking session with the neighbour and their daughter loh.:D

Miracle Bra
14-07-2009, 11:25 AM
If you want serious relationship, go for it. But if it's just for fun, please stay away from her as you might ruin neighbourhood relationship.

starcrosser
14-07-2009, 07:28 PM
I am already married. I am just thinking of getting her as a FB :P

DO_YOU_BJ
14-07-2009, 09:20 PM
That's one of the dumbest thing you can even consider.
What happens one day if the FB status escalates into something further????
What if 1 day, everything turns sour????
Who do you think will feel more awkward when you 2 bump into each other???????
This is like laying landmines outside your own house and then wondering if its safe to walk there???????
For a married man, you're amazing!
From sexperience, i can tell you its damn convenient lor
When i was unmarried, I was dating my immediate neighbour's daughter, nice tight body & natural Cs WOW!
We would be climbing over fences in the night into each others room till one day, she was caught by my dad red handed cos her skirt got caught on the fence whilst my dad was feeding his koi pond
Dogs never barked cos all fren fren.......
Old man didnt freak but he steady la...act blurr, helped her and acted like nottin happened.
Only to tell me next day when he was sure i was alone, boy, neighbours daughter also you dun give chance...sigh, if anything ever happens, u wan to run also no where to run liao.....
That was a wake up call for me.....
Always have a backdoor, even more so when, like yourself, married.
This one, like i said, landmines...steer clear man....

starcrosser
14-07-2009, 09:28 PM
That's one of the dumbest thing you can even consider.
What happens one day if the FB status escalates into something further????
What if 1 day, everything turns sour????
Who do you think will feel more awkward when you 2 bump into each other???????
This is like laying landmines outside your own house and then wondering if its safe to walk there???????
For a married man, you're amazing!
From sexperience, i can tell you its damn convenient lor
When i was unmarried, I was dating my immediate neighbour's daughter, nice tight body & natural Cs WOW!
We would be climbing over fences in the night into each others room till one day, she was caught by my dad red handed cos her skirt got caught on the fence whilst my dad was feeding his koi pond
Dogs never barked cos all fren fren.......
Old man didnt freak but he steady la...act blurr, helped her and acted like nottin happened.
Only to tell me next day when he was sure i was alone, boy, neighbours daughter also you dun give chance...sigh, if anything ever happens, u wan to run also no where to run liao.....
That was a wake up call for me.....
Always have a backdoor, even more so when, like yourself, married.
This one, like i said, landmines...steer clear man....

That is a good point bro. I will try and think of what you had said when i am overcome by my heat.

Miracle Bra
15-07-2009, 11:37 AM
Spare a thought for your parent

redzar
17-07-2009, 05:16 PM
Spare a thought for your wife .Spare a thought for your neighbour's family.

NewandLost
17-07-2009, 05:50 PM
Seem like the braddah have no morals, no sense of community, no sense of respect for his wife, for that girl, for her parents, and for himself. You are a man not a dog running around the neighborhood just looking for bitch (female dog) to sow. SG getting worse every day. Seem like Chinese culture of respect slowly disntegrating into garbage like Ang Moh mind set.

Icy.Mistress
21-07-2009, 12:00 AM
OMG, how physically old are u? How mentally old are you?

leecs
21-07-2009, 12:45 PM
邻居你也不放过。要玩去远一点玩

ecoboy
21-07-2009, 01:29 PM
I just went over to my parents' house and that i saw one of the neighbour's daughter whom is about 4 years my senior after she went oversea for many years.

She bloomed to be so pretty that i am starting to have fantasy about her :D . I am thinking about having fun time with her but i dont know how to approach.

Any advice?

advise.. eat some where else.
dont park your cow beside your house.. its a time bomb.

NewMike1304k
21-07-2009, 03:04 PM
I do not know if it was from this forum or some other forum, but there was a thread about a guy who had a student as a FB and then she ended becoming his child's tuition teacher and now he cannot really show his face when she is there because it could be messy.

Bro TS, do think with your big head and not with your small head. Not only will the chances of you getting caught increase exponentially with the closeness of your target, your chances of it becoming messy. You are married, you are covetting a neighbour's daughter. Think about the consequences.

We all have dirty thoughts, of our neighbours, our cousins, our workmates. But we must always control ourselves. We are humans beings. Even if she flaunts herself on you and wants you to "take care" of her, what will the consequence of being caught be? Some more your own family's reputation will be at stake, not only your marriage. I have seen families go into fueds for less reasons that a daughter being tackled.

etct88
21-07-2009, 10:23 PM
Spare a thought for your wife .Spare a thought for your neighbour's family.

Think cunt, cunt think, no brains.....:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Max77
22-07-2009, 10:01 PM
maybe can consider befriending her first? Not all relationship should benefit sexually. Maybe deep inside, u r attracted to her demure nature which u think it gonna be relaxing being wif her? Then u don't hav to suffer if the relationship turn sour lor. Ease ur sexual desire elsewhere ba

Max77
22-07-2009, 10:49 PM
maybe can consider befriending her first? Not all relationship should benefit sexually. Maybe deep inside, u r attracted to her demure nature which u think it gonna be relaxing being wif her? Then u don't hav to suffer if the relationship turn sour lor. Ease ur sexual desire elsewhere ba

bangbangben
24-07-2009, 03:39 PM
Think cunt, cunt think, no brains.....:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

You can't cunt a cunt if you are a cunt.

TS said;
1) she is 4 year her senior.
2) she went overseas for many years.
3) he is married.
4) he starts to have fantasy of her.
4) he wants her for a fuck buddy.

Problems;
1) you don't know how to approach her to be your fuck buddy

Solution;
1) you can try fucking ur master hand while thinking of her when you are free
:D

Queries;
1) you are married and in SG, most guys get married around 30-34
2) she +4 of your age, she would be abt 38

My analysis, you are MILF lover.

starcrosser
27-07-2009, 08:36 PM

Quite true thanks for your advices.

You can't cunt a cunt if you are a cunt.

TS said;
1) she is 4 year her senior.
2) she went overseas for many years.
3) he is married.
4) he starts to have fantasy of her.
4) he wants her for a fuck buddy.

Problems;
1) you don't know how to approach her to be your fuck buddy

Solution;
1) you can try fucking ur master hand while thinking of her when you are free
:D

Queries;
1) you are married and in SG, most guys get married around 30-34
2) she +4 of your age, she would be abt 38

My analysis, you are MILF lover.

Yes i am 30 this year. I marry at 27.
She is about 34.

Not really an MILF as long as pretty no need to see age liao.

NewandLost
27-07-2009, 09:01 PM
Stop raping women in your head. Sick mother fker.

YouTube - A guy gets caught taking pictures of girls in vivo singapore (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6rRmAHFS5s4)

starcrosser
27-07-2009, 09:15 PM
Stop raping women in your head. Sick mother fker.

YouTube - A guy gets caught taking pictures of girls in vivo singapore (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6rRmAHFS5s4)

What wrong with fantasy? Not like you are really going to do it. :mad::rolleyes: Go home and cry

Brothers
05-08-2009, 12:29 PM
so near....more dangerous.

my advise would be just let it remain as a fantasy.

Unless she really worth the risk. Also be sure that she interested, if not u try initiate then she gets offended. Then u get no benefit but loads of trouble when she complain to others abt u.

logical
05-08-2009, 08:24 PM
only when she makes the move, then you consider
if not, forget it man

starcrosser
09-08-2009, 12:52 PM
where to find such close proximity FB?
Never will i ever let a chance like that slip away man!

NO i think i will let it continue to be a fantasy.

so near....more dangerous.

my advise would be just let it remain as a fantasy.

Unless she really worth the risk. Also be sure that she interested, if not u try initiate then she gets offended. Then u get no benefit but loads of trouble when she complain to others abt u.

Yes thanks for the advice i think i will let it be just fantasy

only when she makes the move, then you consider
if not, forget it man

true enough thanks for the advices.

Zhiweila
19-08-2009, 02:20 PM
coool~
introduce to us better la, the single guys. ;)
haha

zinu
25-08-2009, 08:28 AM
neighbours this case must be careful as things can go bad and you have no place to hide.

saintdevil
25-08-2009, 03:11 PM
unless ts prepare to lose family, relocate.. better not try.

u dunno if the family will go crazy if they find out...

Oralcraz
26-08-2009, 12:12 PM
NO i think i will let it continue to be a fantasy.
Yes thanks for the advice i think i will let it be just fantasy
true enough thanks for the advices.

During my younger days (when single), I also have a lot of fantasy towards my ladies' neighbour ... SYT, MILF. However, I always just let it be a "fantasy" when PCC ... cos ... I believe, never "play the fool" at yr own back yard.

loneyheart
27-08-2009, 02:05 PM
Just go to FL2 n get a FL n pay for t svcs to kill yr urge .....
b4 u get to serous ... ther r a lot of chio babes out there w photo n FR
I m sure a lot can beat t standard of yr neighbour :)