PDA

View Full Version : talk about first time experience going to a HC

booberman
13-07-2009, 07:24 PM
hi all bros care to care bout ur virgin experience at a hc ?

licker69
07-08-2009, 04:32 PM
booberman,
just for the fun of it...i shall share it here...

close to 4 years ago...i was working somewhere in sgx centre...out of curiousity...i went to telok ayer street and surrounding...
so i went into one of these chinese massage parlour...and i was led by this short chinese lady...not that good looking but perky assets...
massage was SOP but she was naughty...keep trying to put her puss into my hand...and then i remember this...as i pretended not understand any chinese...she said she wants to rape me...hahah good isnt it?
and then she lifted up my legs to her shoulder...so my balls are exposed to her...fully!
so she massaged my balls very slowly...very nice...i was only ah-uh-oh...
trying very hard not to cum, so she tried harder and did some ass rim too! was excellent...i reckon it's very nice and the way she did it was sooo goooddddd....

so when i cummed..i cummed with such a big satisfaction

NorthGuy
07-08-2009, 04:58 PM
Should this thread be in the: Adult discussion about sex section ?

cheongsterjon
07-08-2009, 07:15 PM
It is part and parcel of growing up. Must go as part of the passage rite to adulthood. Don't samsters here agree?

allankok33
08-08-2009, 12:41 PM
Haha bro I agree with you.

Here is my first experience account. It happens many years back and I can still remember it vividly coz it is the first time. I was feeling moody, lazing around and flipping through papers. Then I decide to go for massage to feel relax and maybe it might rejunvenate me. So I venture around my neighbourhood for a massage parlour. Then I spotted one and went in. Cut short a bit else it get too lenghty........

Saw 2 plump women wearing sexy clothing sitting on the sofa and directed me to a room. First timer dunno do what so sit there wait. Then came in a petite woman and ask me to take off all clothes leaving my underwear on. Covered me with a cloth and start massage. Massage was quite relaxing. Heard outside women talking dirty with customers....I was like huh why they talk like that..................

After the massage with ear candling (first time try) she asked me to turn over and massage my stomach. Then she popped the question ..............do you want juagen? Not sure what is Juagen, I look at her blankly. She asked again and I asked her what is juagen and she seems fierce and say it means "da fei ji" I got the meaning and feel a rush of adrenalin and decide to try. Ever since then, there is no turning back. Quite addictive now.

But then need to pull back a bit due to $$. Not cheap.

Altec7579
09-08-2009, 12:29 AM
Haha bro I agree with you.

Here is my first experience account. It happens many years back and I can still remember it vividly coz it is the first time. I was feeling moody, lazing around and flipping through papers. Then I decide to go for massage to feel relax and maybe it might rejunvenate me. So I venture around my neighbourhood for a massage parlour. Then I spotted one and went in. Cut short a bit else it get too lenghty........

Saw 2 plump women wearing sexy clothing sitting on the sofa and directed me to a room. First timer dunno do what so sit there wait. Then came in a petite woman and ask me to take off all clothes leaving my underwear on. Covered me with a cloth and start massage. Massage was quite relaxing. Heard outside women talking dirty with customers....I was like huh why they talk like that..................

After the massage with ear candling (first time try) she asked me to turn over and massage my stomach. Then she popped the question ..............do you want juagen? Not sure what is Juagen, I look at her blankly. She asked again and I asked her what is juagen and she seems fierce and say it means "da fei ji" I got the meaning and feel a rush of adrenalin and decide to try. Ever since then, there is no turning back. Quite addictive now.

But then need to pull back a bit due to $$. Not cheap.
Bro! I new to SBF! Wat is JUAGEN bro??? Care to explain?!!!

Shakyywayy
12-08-2009, 01:45 PM
Bro! I new to SBF! Wat is JUAGEN bro??? Care to explain?!!!
Direct translation: 'catch the veins.' Of coz referring to the kuku veins :)

kurosaki ichigo
12-08-2009, 11:37 PM
Well my first one was Aiko and I booked the famous footjob lady Apple. Quite an exciting experience walking into a HC.

Very embarrassing as well so I sneaked in as quickly as I could :)

I was like a kid in a candy store when she came into the room. You guys should know her pedicure. Needless to say I blew all over her feet after she gave me a footjob. Not my first really but its my first in a HC.

chukeliang
13-08-2009, 12:25 AM
that good , using foot to masg the prick, i tried once in ppl park ctr, basement,1 prc auntie did for me, just a bit only. but i wun rtm as she not that swee.:D
hint : the shop near to the internet shop., cant remember unit no.

my first hc masg: Great eastern hc, at great eastern hotel. MacPherson rd.
now shifted to kitcherner rd , Eastern spa, rename shing spa.
Those days the hc gals , are mainly malays, eurasian , babas.
really like javanese , true swedish massage.
Flamingo HC at the old hereen Bldg, my 2nd masg at hc.( opp the mandarin hotel that side)
cost: $22 30mins. They have big bath tub .with bath attached , like ang mo old house.
(OLD Hereen bldg ma)
setup by a eurasian couple, a ex boxing trainer.

another one i went is at Cairnhill, those old shops, along Cairnhill Rd.
they have green tinted windows, all torn down already, cant even find those shops.
Even hc* at Cairnhill hotel already gone as the hotel is no more there.
* Shifted to this tanglin shopping ctr, as MIKO, now known as AIKO.

HeadOn
13-08-2009, 10:16 AM
Well my first one was Aiko and I booked the famous footjob lady Apple. Quite an exciting experience walking into a HC.

Very embarrassing as well so I sneaked in as quickly as I could :)

I was like a kid in a candy store when she came into the room. You guys should know her pedicure. Needless to say I blew all over her feet after she gave me a footjob. Not my first really but its my first in a HC.

haha..urs is same as me..my 1st time also Aiko w Apple for footjob...

when i went there, v nervous n not sure wat to do but remember wat some senior bros taught us here..

during massage chat w her, say pple intro me to her n she keep asking is who etc...lol....when come the GQ, i shyly asked if i can have footjob from her..then she smile widely n teased me saying oh u came from footjob ah...then the rest is history liao...

abcxyz1606
14-08-2009, 10:55 AM
jus to share my first time in HC also... happen years ago somewhere in the west. my fren has been patronising this HC so i decided to venture there myself.

went there in afternoon (so not crowded)..pay the money, change and use the hot pool. actually kan cheong like hell but face still act very cool as though always go..haha

after that..uncle show me to room..a milf came in and did massage..after a while ask me wan special..in the end nego till $80 (i still remember clearly!) no bj but just sexy massage and sex..after done liao..paid up and left.

i remember feeling.."ok ive done it..finally went for HC special"..haha. and that open the doors to many other HC/TN escapades....:p

cyber69_x69
14-08-2009, 12:29 PM
that good , using foot to masg the prick, i tried once in ppl park ctr, basement,1 prc auntie did for me, just a bit only. but i wun rtm as she not that swee.:D
hint : the shop near to the internet shop., cant remember unit no.

my first hc masg: Great eastern hc, at great eastern hotel. MacPherson rd.
now shifted to kitcherner rd , Eastern spa, rename shing spa.
Those days the hc gals , are mainly malays, eurasian , babas.
really like javanese , true swedish massage.
Flamingo HC at the old hereen Bldg, my 2nd masg at hc.( opp the mandarin hotel that side)
cost: $22 30mins. They have big bath tub .with bath attached , like ang mo old house.
(OLD Hereen bldg ma)
setup by a eurasian couple, a ex boxing trainer.

another one i went is at Cairnhill, those old shops, along Cairnhill Rd.
they have green tinted windows, all torn down already, cant even find those shops.
Even hc* at Cairnhill hotel already gone as the hotel is no more there.
* Shifted to this tanglin shopping ctr, as MIKO, now known as AIKO.

Wah !! bro u very good hor... 1st & 2nd HC still can remember.....:D

hi747
29-08-2009, 10:01 AM
my first experience was during Miko health centre with the lovely Eve,:):)

LPPlol
01-09-2009, 02:24 PM
Fortune Centre was my first experience with the sleazy side of Sillypore. P.S.: This is a much belated FR, but as i just joined recently, i decided to post in this aptly named thread.

Being a local here, I had never intended to try HCs as i fear i will be caught by AV, featured on WanBao one fine day for patronizing one of them China masseuse.... lol

However, on one fateful Friday, i ventured to FC after hearing from my friends to "go take a look la... you will sure want one!" , i decided to go forth, walk walk see see... no harm done if i don't try... right?

As i walk up from one floor after another up to the 3rd floor, i realized there was nothing much to shout about, except for one shop with indians and chinese not far from the escalator... i didn't go in as i hear some commotion, like there were customers unhappy with the price.

The shop beside the multi-racial massage shop had another one. I can't remember the name. If the threads for FC are accurate, then the shop name have got something to do with smell. I was attracted to the lady because of her huge boobs with small frame., wearing a green colored semi transparant low-cut floral dress.

She was straight to the point... "Xiao Di, you want da fei ji? Zuo ai?" (you want a HJ? FJ?")

I was stunned by her forthrightness... and her huge boobs. :D then she pulled me in and say "come take a look la, massage only 20! "(IIRC)

I opted for Massage + HJ... By then i was hesitating as i looked at the rather un-cosy interior. No doubt there was a shower attached, as well as a decent bed, a hot drink... I can't help but think the towel that was on the bed was used by the bro who left with a satisfied smug before i went in.

She locked the front door and then opened the room door...

"Aiyah! you still wearing your underwear ah!" she exclaimed.

She then yanked down my brown triangle and asked if i wanna take off her clothes. I was so nervous that i haven't even mari-kita!

I took off her bra... OMG...her boobs were HUGE. It's the largest I have ever seen in real life as i never ever groped naked boobs before. I actually asked "her if it's alright to touch. She nodded and said "U can speak chinese?"

I have to admit.. though she was a true milf, complete with cellulite, rough skin patches and a scar on her tummy. However, she was friendly, accommodating and ... very much to what i was wanting to pay for.

She proceeded with a rather unimpressive massage. I had better decent ones. To think she mentioned that she have certificates.

I told her to move on to the next item.

I was told to lie belly up, while she rubs some oil on my shrunken beyond recognition KKJ, and she asked if it's my first time.. I just laughed it off nervously...

She was patient and she sort of allowed roaming. I asked if i could touch her pussy, she promptly opened her legs wider. I couldn't resist her moans and proceeded to lick her huge titties. God knows if she's acting, but i certainly enjoyed it.

She provides smooth hand motion while she allows my tongue to play with her large nipples.

I came buckets and she wiped me off gently. We talked for about 30 min, as she told me to stay for a while to chat. and she introduced herself as Lily, a viet, in her thirties and divorced. She tried to coax me to a BJ... as much as i was tempted, i'm blushing horribly from my first experience liao :o. Maybe when I feel i need to let someone release for me again

Sorry for the long story... here's the FR:

Name: Lily
Looks: 7/10 (By milf standards - She had the typical CFM auntie look, complete with the low cut dress)
Massage: 6/10 ( Rather normal.. nothing much)
HJ: 7/10 (It was the first time i let another woman touch my KKJ, other than my mom when i was young :( but she knows what she's doing)
BJ: not tried
FJ: not tried
Attitude: 9/10 (She's chatty, friendly)
Damage: $70 massage and HJ.