PDA

View Full Version : Best price KTV

milfmilf
11-07-2009, 05:36 PM
Nowadays jio bros to ktv (in a room, not hall) cannot good clean must have viet gals for him to TNN.

Need help to recommend ktv joint (room + drinks) that is reasonably priced.

there is one ard geylang price for room + 4 jugs (mix of beer or greentea)is $120.

Any other ktv has better price? of course need viet gals ard for bros :mad:
with or without mummy? price?

thanks

cpcheongster
12-07-2009, 12:51 AM
well... i juz been to new shanghai at lor 7... it is above BS... quite a handful of viets... can go n see see... prices r reasonable... i went to 10 bro n the price is $350+

we got 7 jugs of beer, four or five plates of fruits n plenty of wet tissue to clean the neh neh b4 u suck... haha...

sutiock
12-07-2009, 01:16 AM
Nowadays jio bros to ktv (in a room, not hall) cannot good clean must have viet gals for him to TNN.

Need help to recommend ktv joint (room + drinks) that is reasonably priced.

there is one ard geylang price for room + 4 jugs (mix of beer or greentea)is $120.

Any other ktv has better price? of course need viet gals ard for bros :mad:
with or without mummy? price?

thanks

hey bro milf thanks for posting this one, i also have the same question as i am newbie to chiong-ing and need good advise from lao jiao too...can you share the name of the geylang one? i went to V3 at boat quay, 116 for 3 beer if i remember correctly...not exactly most cheap but hope to share oso...

milfmilf
12-07-2009, 02:03 PM
hey bro milf thanks for posting this one, i also have the same question as i am newbie to chiong-ing and need good advise from lao jiao too...can you share the name of the geylang one? i went to V3 at boat quay, 116 for 3 beer if i remember correctly...not exactly most cheap but hope to share oso...

the $120 one is ard lor 24.. as for the name need to check with viet sucker bro first... there is another one that can check out is called Queen or something like that ard lor 13 or 11 facing main road. Been there during afternoon happy hour .. cant remembered how much i paid kinda ard $30++ but seems no mummy.

sutiock
30-09-2009, 03:10 AM
the $120 one is ard lor 24.. as for the name need to check with viet sucker bro first... there is another one that can check out is called Queen or something like that ard lor 13 or 11 facing main road. Been there during afternoon happy hour .. cant remembered how much i paid kinda ard $30++ but seems no mummy.

awesome info bro milf sorry for late reply been outta town for a while...will check out these recommendations!

jkfazer
30-09-2009, 02:12 PM
awesome info bro milf sorry for late reply been outta town for a while...will check out these recommendations!

That's call Her Majesty.
Do not take the 3rd floor room as there's only 2 rooms on this level and hardly any gals comes up.