PDA

View Full Version : :d:d:d

prace
11-07-2009, 12:30 PM
Jus sharing…

Part 1

I have a gf (Anna, 26yrs old) and I known her for half a year, she and her female friend (Joycelyn, 25yrs old) (both Malaysian) had rented a room in Jurong West. They are working as waitress in a Japanese restaurant in Orchard.

She called me 1 sat nite (3 months ago) to stay overnite at her rented room as her owner (a divocee, 45yrs old) went to Hong Kong for a short holiday trip and Joycelyn went to her friend’s chalet and won’t be back that nite. She was afraid as there was no one was at home so I told her I will be there after work.

When I reached there, I knocked lightly on the door and she opened. I could see her nipples as she was wearing a white tank top with no bra inside and I could see a black patch underneath her white lacy panties. How to ‘tahan’ like that? Upon entering the house, she wrapped her arms around my neck and started to kiss me and I think she could feel my cock was hard ... then I told her I need to take a shower and she went to her room and passed me her towel she had just used (still damp). After I took a cold shower, I wrapped my lower body with her towel and went to her room. I asked her if she’s got any loose short for me to wear as I usually wear boxer when I sleep. While she bent down to open the drawer, I could see her breast (C cup) and my cock couldn’t control and started to erect. I was a bit embarrassed when she turned around and saw my cock was protruding under her towel and she smiled. So I quickly changed and told her I will sleep on the floor with a small mattress. But she told me to sleep on her queen size bed as she do not want me to have backache the next day. I switched off the light and jumped onto her bed immediately.

Her shampoo smell on her hair was really nice as I brushed my fingers thru her hair gently, and asked her, ’How come there is a queen size bed?’ She replied, ‘oh, this room was rented out to a couple previously.’ Next, I caressed her silk smooth face, and asked her, ‘Are you sure that Joycelyn will not come back tonite?’ ‘Why? What are you thinking of…?’ she asked. Then I moved my hands to massage her breasts and told her, ‘I’m thinking of what you are thinking of…’ And we kissed passionately.

My mouth started to move downward to her neck and she moaned. Next, I remove her tank top and I can’t wait to eat her breasts and she’s got small nipples. Then I smelled on her panties before I removed it. I licked her clitoris gently and she sounded,’ ah…oh…’ I began to licked faster and she said, ’No…Don’t……’ I thought I was too rough on her and when she said, ‘ Don’t …don’t stop…..’ I continued to work harder with my tongue and I inserted my middle finger into her wet pussy, sliding in and out. As I was sure that she was turned on with my hard work, now it’s her turn to service me as she was so horny that she wanted to suck my cock badly.

She sucked me until I was fxxking high and I almost erupted but I controlled myself. I told her, ’Wow, you are so skillful. I bet you must have at least 1 bf.’ She played with my cock and replied, ‘You are my 2nd bf.’ And she continued to suck my cock. ‘Why did you break-up with him?‘ I asked. She gave me a few strong suck before she answered’ He cheated on me and hope that I will not do that to her.’ Next I held her close to me, kissed and lay her down on the bed, spread her legs apart and shoved my hot cock inside her warm pussy, ‘Don’t worry, dear, I would be a fool if I cheat on you’ and continued to pump her...

We had a few positions that nite before we cummed together. In less than 30mins, Anna was sleeping soundly but I was disturbed by some noise. I heard someone’s opening the door. ‘Shit. Don’t tell me it’s Joycelyn?’ I quickly pulled the blanket and covered both of us (naked) except our head sticking outside the blanket. And I pretended to sleep.

The light was on. I was surprised that Joycelyn was not alarmed when she saw we were sleeping and hugging together. Next, I could hear that she was undressing and changing. And I was thinking ‘I wish I could see her naked body.’ But my eye remained closed cos I do not want her to know that I was awake. She switched off the lights and lay on the same bed next to Anna!! She must be too tired to take shower. I did not sleep that whole nite as I was too excited (3 person on the same bed). Joycelyn was pulling the same blanket to cover herself in the middle of the nite and I was exposed.

Next morning, Joycelyn woke up around 9am and went to take a shower before she goes to work. She came into the room and I bet she must have saw my erected cock cos I had massage my cock while she went to take shower. Next, she opened the cupboard and this is the best time for me to take a quick peek. Wow, she’s not wearing anything. She put on her g-string, followed by bra and she turned around to look for something and I closed my eye in split-second. She spent another 15mins to dress up and make-up before she left the house.

I began to kiss Anna’s breasts and fingered her while she was sleeping. She began to move her body a little and was enjoying the foreplay on her. She opened her eye slightly and told me, she thought she was dreaming as she was feeling very comfortable and would like me to continue to warmup her body. I bonked her 1 more round before I went to work…

Anna did not know that Joycelyn came back that nite until she shared with her. This was what Anna told me but she did not mentioned Joycelyn saw my naked body especially my cock.

End of Part 1

prace
11-07-2009, 12:31 PM
Sorry to keep bro waiting…

Part 2

1 week later on a Sat afternoon, my cock missed Anna’s 2 mouths –the upper mouth with teeth and the lower mouth without teeth. And I sms her.

Me: ‘I miss you’.

Anna: ‘I miss you too… Can you come over to my place tonite?’

Me: ’No one at home tonite? How about your house owner and Joycelyn? ‘

Anna: ‘Mabel (house owner) called up, she will extend her stay in HK for a few more days. As for Joycelyn, she is open-minded and she doesn’t mind you stay overnite since she saw us together that nite but NO SEX tonite!’

Me: ‘Why?’

Anna: ‘You crazy or what? How to have sex when Joycelyn is around? I just want to sleep beside you and that’s it. Will have sex another time when no one is at home, ok?’

Me: ‘Ok…C u tonite…’ (Shit…I had endured for a week already and was hoping to have a good eruption tonite. Looks like I have to endure for another week or so…)

Nite time around 11pm, I took a lift up to 12 storeys where Anna stay and when I reached 12 storeys, I received a sms.

Anna: ‘Have you reached? Can help us to buy 2 packets of ‘Char Kuey Tiow’ ? cos hungry.’

Me: ‘Not yet. Ok.’ (Why don’t sms or call me earlier….? So LL go down again.)

Came back with 2 packets of ‘Char Kuey Tiow’ after 15mins and I pressed the lift button. Waited for 5 mins and the lift still haven come down and I received a sms again.

Anna: ‘Can you pls hurry up. Very hungry…’

Me: ‘Coming, coming…’

No choice got to walked up the stairs all the way to 12 storeys. My legs were as soft as ‘Tow Huay’ after I finished the last step of the stairs. Finally, I reached her house. When Anna opened the door, (wearing the same tank top last week), she just grabbed the food and went into her room without asking me why am I breathing so hard and perspiring. Haiz…So I locked the gate and closed the door and went to her room.

The moment I step into her room, I saw Joycelyn wearing sleeveless pink T-shirt and was sitting on the floor with her legs crossed and eating the‘Char Kuey Tiow’ placed on a small stool but I could see her pubic hair sticking outside of her short as she was not wearing panties! Joycelyn saw me and say, ‘Hi’ to me. It took me 5 sec later to reply ‘Hi’ to her as I was staring at her bushy pussy hair. Next, I took a towel hanging behind the door but there were 2 towels so I just grabbed 1 and proceeded to the toilet.

When I was in the toilet, I saw 1 black panties (it’s Anna’s cos she don’t feel comfortable wearing g-string), 1 red col g-string (Joycelyn’s) and 2 bra inside a bucket and have not been washed. I took up both panties and g-string and smelled it. Wow, the smell was really a big turn on for me and my cock was 110% erected and I was thinking of how to fxxc Anna tonite. After I had my shower, I wiped myself and when I was wiping my face, I found that I got something on my lips. So I checked and see what was it. It’s a long (around 2") and curly hair . I took a closer look again. It’s a pubic hair! It’s not mine as I had just trimmed both my cock's hair and my armpit's hair yesterday and Anna has little pussy hair and I confirmed that it must be Joycelyn’s pussy hair!

I opened the toilet’s door and wanted to wrapped my lower body when Joycelyn came into the kitchen and saw my naked body. I noticed Joycelyn’s eye was on my cock before she looked at me and smiled. So I turned around and covered myself quickly. ‘How’s the supper?’, I asked. ‘Good. I need to brush my teeth now and go to bed cos very sleepy. Hey, you are using my towel...’, she replied with a smile.

Me: 'Oops..sorry.'

Joycelyn: 'It's alrite.'

So I went straight to the room and took out the short that I wore last week (it’s been washed) from the drawer. By this time, Joycelyn had finished brushing her teeth and climbed onto the bed (left side) and said, ‘Anna, it’s your turn now.’ As I was lying on the same bed (right side) and watching Channel U, Joycelyn spoke in a sexy tone, ‘Paul, could you help me to off the light, lower down the TV volume and on the wall-fan?’ ‘Sure.’ I replied and lie on the bed after I done that. ‘Thanks, Paul’.

As the fan was blowing towards Joycelyn, her short was ‘lifted up’ slightly by the wind from the wall-fan. I could see her pussy hair again but not so clear (with light from TV). My cock started to get hard and Anna came into the room and passed me a new toothbrush. After I had brushed my teeth and went back to the room, the TV was switched off, thought Anna must be tired, so I climbed onto the bed (right side) slowly next to Anna (middle) and gave her a good nite kiss with my tongue inside her mouth and had a gentle ‘tongue fight’ for around 30 sec before I lie now with my arms fully spread apart and Anna’s head lie on my left shoulder.

I tried to sleep but when those images like ‘Joycelyn’s pussy hair, the smell of the panties and g-string, Anna lying beside me and the 3 of us sleeping on the same bed’ floating in my mind, how can I possible to sleep?? And my cock started to get hard again. The time was 2.30am and the 2 babes were sleeping soundly. So I slipped my right hand under Anna’s her tank top and massaged her breasts gently. Her nipples started to get hard. I got up gently and climbed on top of Anna. Lifted her tank top to her upper chest and started to eat her breasts (as I did not have my supper just now…) When I was eating Anna’s breasts, I looked at Joycelyn and she was sleeping on her left body so she won’t see us.

prace
11-07-2009, 12:32 PM
Next, I pulled down Anna’s panties slowly while lifting her hip up slightly. I was even more hungry to eat her pussy. I moved my mouth to her pussy started to lick and flick her pussy. I stopped when Anna moaned slightly. I continued to lick her clitoris this time and her pussy was slightly wet when my left middle finger was inserted, she moaned slightly louder. Then Joycelyn turned and lie flatly. Shit. What if Joycelyn woke up now? So I was in this position for around 1min with my tongue still sticking on Anna;s pussy (not moving)… Then I moved upward and whispered softly into Anna’s ear, ‘Dear, I wanna make love with you.’ But she don’t seems to respond. Next, I kissed and licked her neck for a few times before I whispered into her ear again, ‘Dear, dear…’.and Anna opened up her eye slightly.

Anna: ‘Yes, darling?’ (sleepy voice…)

Me: ‘I need your help. My cock cannot go to sleep and I need your help…’

Anna: ‘But Joycelyn…’

Me: ‘Don’t worry, we do it on the floor and we do it softly.’

So we got up very gently and placed a small mattress on the floor and did it in missionary position for around 5mins, (her pussy was really wet) and Anna moaned and I kissed her in order to reduce the moaning but don’t seems to help. Next, I asked her to be on top of me so that I could rest for a while as my legs had not recovered from aching and she rocked me for around 3mins then I supported her thigh and rammed upwards (spent another 2mins in this position). Lastly, we changed to doggie position. As I was pumping in this position, I looked at Joycelyn while my hands were caressing Anna’s butt. Wow, I have never had sex when there was actually third person in the same room! This feeling was great! As the images flashes into my mind again, I pumped even harder and Anna covered her mouth with a pillow as her moaning was getting louder and her pussy was grabbing my cock so tight and she told me she was about to cum so I pumped harder and harder with the ‘piak, piak’ sound, and I couldn’t care about if Joycelyn woke up now and we both cummed together while I shot my load onto Anna’s back.

I took a piece of tissue from the bedside and wiped off my cum on Anna’s back. Hugged and kissed her before we went to bed again with my cock fully satisfied…and was able to go to sleep.

End of Part 2.

Bro, thank you for your patience and i would also like to thank those bro that had up my points and continue to up my points if bro enjoy reading.

Part 3

The following nite (sun), when I was on my way home, I received a call from Anna but when I answered, it was Joycelyn.

Me: ‘Hello.’

Joycelyn: ‘It’s Joycelyn, I’m using Anna’s Hp to call you. She’s drunk. Can you come over to this pub to carry her home?’

Me: ‘Ok, I’ll be there rite away.’

When I reached there, I saw Anna was resting on a sofa next to Joycelyn. So I checked with Joycelyn what actually happened.

Joycelyn: ‘Nothing wrong with her. I asked her to drink with me cos I was really upset with my bf and quarreled with him just now as he kept asking money from me to gamble. And I had given him more than $5k within 3 months and he still asked for some more money. He slapped my face and kicked me on my thigh when I refused to give him money and wanted to breakup with him.’

Me: ‘He shouldn’t have done that to you. How could he treat you like this? You’ve done the rite thing to break-up as he doesn’t deserve your love. You will find someone better.’

Tears rolled down from her eyes upon hearing what I had said. I took a tissue from my pocket and wiped her tears and I caressed her face but more tears kept rolling down and she rested her head on my shoulder.

Joycelyn: ‘This is not the first time that he beat me up and I always thought he would changed and given him a lot of chances but he just don’t repent and I gave up on him. I really wish that I could have a bf like you.’

Me: ‘Why?’

Joycelyn: ‘You rushed here when you heard that something happened to Anna which means that you cared a lot for Anna and she means a lot to you.’

Before I say a word, Joycelyn hugged and kissed me with her tongue inside my mouth. I tried to push her away but I gave in eventually and went along with the flow. The kiss lasted for 2mins...

Joycelyn: ‘Sorry. I shouldn’t have done this. Come, drink with me.’

Me: ‘I understand how you feel now and this is not easy for you but you will need sometime to get over this bad relationship. By the way, how many jug of beer did you order?’

Joycelyn: ‘3 jugs. Anna and I had drank 1 jug each and now left with 1 jug.’

Joycelyn shared a lot more in detail regarding her past and current relationships and her family problems that she was facing and I was the only one she had ever shared with, not even Anna. Joycelyn would be going back to her hometown KL (for a week) tomorrow.

It was 1am after we had a long chat and finished drinking the beer and it’s time to go back home. I carried Anna into a taxi and asked the taxi driver to wait for me as Joycelyn was too weak to walk to the taxi-stand by herself. When we reached Jurong West, I carried Joycelyn to her rented house as she was drunk too first while Anna still inside the taxi. Finally, we were inside the room after some effort and with both Anna and Joycelyn lying on the bed with the room's light on while I went to take a shower.

When I returned to the room, Joycelyn’s red g-string was exposed (legs were apart) and caught my attention as she was wearing a black short skirt. I tapped on Joycelyn’s shoulder a few times to ensure that she was really drunk. As she did not respond, I decided to take a good look of her body. (I know it’s wrong for me to do this but it would be very wrong if I don’t do this.) I unbuttoned her white ¾ sleeve shirt and removed her red col bra. She’s got B cup but with nice pink nipples. Next, I pulled down her skirt and her g-string before I began to massage, lick and eat her breasts while I fingered her pussy. My cock was fully elevated at this time and I went down to taste her bushy pussy next.

And now it was Anna’s turn. I removed all her clothing and as usual I licked and ate her breasts and pussy. Wow, 2 bared body (Anna-6 and Joycelyn-9) lying next to each other were placed rite in front of my eye and their pussy (well lubricated with their juice) were waiting for my cock! And I decided to bonk Joycelyn first. So I spread her legs apart and I inserted my cock into her pussy and began my pumping action while I reached to eat Anna’s pussy, 5mins was spent in this position before I switched over to pump Anna next and eat Joycelyn’s pussy for another 5mins. Wow, the feeling was incredible though there was no moaning and groaning and the best part was, I carried Joycelyn and placed her front lying on top of Anna body (breasts on breasts) as they were both too drunk to know what had happened and I withdraw my cock from Anna’s pussy and inserted into Joycelyn’s pussy next. So I bonked the upper pussy (Joycelyn) and lower pussy (Anna) alternately (lasted for 10mins) and I couldn’t remember how many times did I bonk for each pussy. I always got this fantasy of bonking 2 girls (drunk) at 1 go and this was a dream came true for me. I would like to pumped some more but I could not hold any longer and I pulled my cock out of Anna’s pussy and shot my hot cum onto Joycelyn’s back. I perspired a lot during the whole session and went to take shower again.

prace
11-07-2009, 12:34 PM
Part 4

After watching movie on Thurs evening, Anna told me Mabel (house owner- came back from HK) had striked 4D of $500 on Wed and would like us to try her cooking- black pepper crab. I agreed as I would also like to take this opportunity to meet Mabel. Anna opened the door and we entered. So Anna introduced Mabel to me. She looked much younger than her age, wavy hair, slim body and was wearing sexy, silk babydoll. What a milf!

Next, we went into the kitchen. As I was standing opposite of Mabel, her breasts were fully exposed when she bent forward to place the big plate of pepper crab onto the glass dining table. My heart-beat was beating fast after seeing this and my cock got erected but quite uncomfortable inside my brief. While we were enjoying eating and talking, Mabel licked and suck her fingers (I was imagined she was licking and sucking my cock) and occasionally she changed and crossed her legs under the glass dining table (wondering whether was she trying to seduce me), I thought she was wearing a skin col panties at first but when I looked carefully, she was not wearing panties at all. She was cleanly shaved as I could see her pussy’s lips! My cock got even harder! I almost forgot that Anna was sitting beside me.

After we had finished our dinner, we sat in the living room and had some beer. So Anna asked Mabel whether I could stay overnite and this was what she replied.

Mabel: ‘Well, I am opened-minded and I understand that it is normal for couple to sleep together but pls reduced your noise, ok?’

So I volunteered to wash all the dishes, take shower, brushed my teeth as I could not wait to bonk Anna. We had a good sex that nite before we went to bed.

I woke up at around 3am as my bladder was full and needed to be release. When I walked passed Mabel’s room, I saw light coming out from her room and the door was not closed. After I came back from toilet, I heard some moaning noise coming out from Mabel’s room and I decided to take a peek. I saw Mabel was naked in doggie position with her head on her bed facing away from the door and her butt’s up, she was masturbating herself using a vibrator! My cock was pointing up to the ceiling now and my left hand reached out to my cock and I started jerking (how I wish I could give her a hand. No, I lend her my cock…) Next, when I saw her she was lying down on her bed, I tried to take cover but she saw a shadow running away from the door and called my name.

Mabel: ‘Paul?’

Me: ‘…’

Mabel: ‘Paul, pls come in. I know you were outside. Stop hiding.’

So I went into her room and closed the door gently but my left hand was still inside my shorts holding my cock.

Mabel: ‘Can you give me a hand?’ (she looked at me with a sultry look and her rite hand was holding the vibrator, sliding in & out of her cleanly shaved pussy, while her left hand was massaging her breasts.)

How many men can say ‘no’ when they saw this?

Me: ‘But…’ (I was still jerking my cock…)

Mabel: ‘Don’t worry, I will not tell Anna about this.’

So I went and sat next to Mabel (my left hand still jerking my cock) and my rite hand took over the vibrator and started sliding in and out of her wet pussy. Next, she was enjoying the hard work that I performed on her and decided to reward me by sucking my cock in return (69 position while I was on top). Her tongue was teasing with my cock head while she sucked and played with my 2 balls at the same time. I thought I was in heaven. This lasted for a few mins before she ask me to removed the vibrator as my cock was hard enough to put into action. She held her thigh and spread her legs apart (missionary) while I inserted my cock slowly. ‘arhh…’, Mabel moaned. I could feel that her pussy was so hungry that it wanted to swallow my whole cock and refused to let me pulled out from it. Next, my hands reached out to her breasts (soft, a bit saggy breasts (C cup) with 50 cents coin size nipples) and started to massage and continue pumping while I kissed her at the same time. She was really a good kisser among the girls that I had kissed before.

Next, she sat on me with her back facing me and rocked me hard. She went on rocking till (5mins) she was tired and wanted the doggie position. So I got up and entered from behind and pumped her (5mins) with the ‘piak, piak’ sound while she moaned and rubbed her clitoris (I did not stop her from moaning cos I had ‘settled’ Anna and she was sleeping soundly). Next, we both lie down on our rite side of our body and continued pumping (with her left leg holding high up) while I rubbed her clitoris (5mins) before we changed back to missionary. She hugged me tightly closed to her and me that she had cummed twice and was wondering how come I could hold for so long? So I told her that usually I should have cummed by now (around 20mins of pumping action) cos this was my second round for the nite and was able to hold my cum longer. I withdraw my cock from her pussy and slide my cock between her breasts (she pushed her breasts to grabbed my cock). (5mins). When I told her that I was about to cum, she told me to put my cock inside her mouth and CIM. Wow, this feeling was great and there is only one word to describe it -‘UNBELIEVABLE’. She sucked hard and swallowed every single drop of my cum, She will only let my cock out of her mouth when my cock became soft.

She told me that her ex-husband had met an accident and could not bonk her anymore that was why she filed for a divorce. She also told me that so far I was the only man that could made her cummed for more than 3 times. And when I look at her bed, her pussy juices were filled all over her bed. I kissed on her cheek and caressed her face before I went back to Anna’s room.

End of Part 4.

prace
11-07-2009, 12:35 PM
Part 5

When I climbed onto the bed, suddenly Anna turned around and asked me.

Anna: ‘Where have you been?’ (sleepy voice)

Me: ‘Oh, I went to toilet…’

Anna: ‘I thought I heard some moaning noise outside, what happen?’ (yawn…)

Me: ‘Oh, it was from Mabel’s room. She must be watching XXX DVD. She’s lonely…’

Anna: ‘Ya, I noticed that there were some DVDs lying around in her room a few days ago.’ (yawn…)

Me: ‘Not everyone is like you to be so fortunate to have a nice and caring bf like me...’

I caressed Anna’s face and we went to sleep. Luckily, Anna did not ask me to bonk her 2nd round if not my cock really couldn’t ‘get up’ anymore.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

1 week later (Wed), I received a sms from Mabel.

Mabel: ‘Paul, can you come to my house now? (3pm)

Me: ‘Can I know what happen?’

Mabel: ‘I miss you. Pls come now.’

Me: ‘Mabel, I’m sorry. I know I shouldn’t had went into your room and have sex with you that nite. Hope you can forget what had happened and we will just remain as friend.’

Mabel: ‘Ok then. But maybe would you like to see something before you say ‘No’?’

I received a mms from Mabel. When I opened up the mms, I saw a picture of 1 guy & 1 lady having sex. When I took a closer looked, that guy wasn’t anyone, it was ME And that lady was Mabel! (I was shocked…)

Me: ‘How come…?’

Mabel: ‘Well, I had setup a video camera that nite and everything was recorded. Maybe Anna will be interested to watch those steamy scenes. So are you coming now?’

Me: ‘Pls don’t tell or show Anna anything. Ok, I come straight away.’ (I took a half day urgent leave)

When I reached Mabel’s house, I knocked lightly on the door. I was filled with anger at the way I was been threatened at first but all my anger just disappeared when the door was opened, Mabel was not wearing any clothing. I noticed that her pussy hair had grown a little. We sat in the living room and chatted.

Mabel: ‘Paul, I‘ve heard about you from Anna before we met. She shared a lot of things regarding you and she was talking about getting married with you. To be honest with you, I am jealous with Anna as she could find someone caring, sincere and love her. My relationship with my ex-husband wasn’t good after marriage, he could not satisfied (sex) me and I had to masturbate almost every nite.’

Me: ‘So what are you trying to tell me?’

Mabel: ‘I want you to be my bf. You are the type that I always fancy of and you are really a good bonker.’

Me: ‘But I’ve got Anna. She’s a good girl.’

Mabel: ‘Well, I’m not telling you to leave her. I just want you to be my bf secretly and I will not tell Anna that we had sex that nite as long as you listen to me.’

Me: ‘So are you trying to use this to threaten me?’

Mabel: ‘Well, you have nothing to lose but you gain 1 pussy to bonk. Don’t worry, I just want to be loved by someone and needed someone to bonk me. I know that you have no feeling towards me now but as time goes by, maybe you will find that I am better than Anna. Maybe you think that I am crazy but I would like to assure you that I am perfectly fine. I just feel that I need a man like you in my life.’

I was thinking, ‘What she had said was rite. 2 pussies waiting for me to bonk, why not?’

Next, she handed a shaver and shaving cream to me and wanted me to shave her pussy hair. I do as I was told as I do not have a choice. She spread her legs apart (like the alphabet- M) and I squatted in front of her and shaved gently and carefully as not to cut her. I had touched her clitoris accidentally and she moaned a little. After I had finished shaving for her and I showed that hairless pussy to her using a mirror. Next, she asked me to
spread her pussy lips apart and she watched me as I licked her. I moved upward to eat her clitoris while my left middle and index fingers were ‘digging’ inside her pussy (5mins). She moaned loudly (arhh…) (I think her neighbor could also heard), she then grabbed my head ‘buried’ between her thigh and both her hands pushed my head to her pussy to lick and ‘dig’ and she squirted her pussy juices onto my face. Her body twitched for a while.

She asked me to stand up and removed my pants and brief. Next, she was holding the shaver and wanted to shave for me. But I told her that I don’t like to be ‘naked’ but she told me that she like hairless cock. She shaved my cock, balls and ass so clean that I felt that I was like a little boy (this was my first time that a woman shaved for me). My cock was already in full length at this moment and it looks longer than before and I couldn’t thing of anything else but just wanna put my cock into Mabel’s mouth. I placed my hand on her head and was enjoying the way she was stroking, licking and teasing my cock (5mins).

She then kneel on the sofa, hands on the wall with her back facing me and spread her legs and asked me to insert my hot cock inside her. I pumped her hard (5mins) and she moaned out loud while my 2 hands were playing with her breasts. Next, I asked her to turn around and carried her to the kitchen with her arms around my neck and her legs grabbed my butt while my cock was inside her pussy and supporting her body. I placed her gently onto her glass dining table (as it was thick and strong enough to support her weight) and continued to pump her (5mins). Her pussy juices were dripping onto the table. We proceeded to the toilet next and continued pumping action with both of us in standing position (Mabel bent forward) and I lifted her left leg. Mabel was begging me to pump her harder as she was cumming. My cock was ‘clamped’ by her pussy so tightly that I couldn’t hold anymore and I pulled out my cock and asked Mabel to open her mouth, shot my load into her mouth and she 'vacuum' all my cum til the last drop before she swallowed.

We took a shower together and she wanted me to wipe her body with towel and put on her babydoll for her. (I felt that I was more like a ‘sex slave’ rather than her secretly bf).
We hugged and kissed before I went back home.

End of Part 5.

prace
11-07-2009, 12:36 PM
Part 6

2 days later, I went to the Japanese restaurant where Anna and Joycelyn were working to meet up with them for supper...

When we reached their house, Anna went to take a shower first while Joycelyn and I were sitting on the bed watching Channel U waiting for our turn to take shower. While Anna was inside the toilet, Joycelyn sat next to me with her head resting on my left shoulder and her left hand was on my right chest tickling my right nipple with her index finger (that sensational feeling transmitted to my cock immediately and my cock began to grow) while her right breast was pressing against me (I could see her ¾ breasts as she was wearing V-neck tee) and she said,

Joycelyn: ’I like your perfume. Thanks for sending us back as both Anna and I were drunk the other nite’.

Me: ‘It’s alrite”.

Joycelyn then moved her left hand into my pants and started to fondle for my cock.

Joycelyn: ‘You know something? Actually I saw you and Anna were making love 2 weeks ago. Remember that nite when you bought ‘Char Kuey Tiow’ for us? You thought that I was sleeping but I was watching.’

Me: ‘So you saw everything?’

Joycelyn: ‘Ya. You are so daring and it really turns me on watching someone bonking in my room.’

Next, she started to kiss me while playing with my cock. I pushed her away gently as Anna was coming out from the toilet and we pretended nothing had happened. Anna told me to gave her a massage on her shoulder as she feels very tired and wants to have a good rest and no sex tonite. The 3 of us went to bed after finished showering.

I could feel that someone was sucking and stroking my cock and I thought Anna wanted to surprise me in the middle of the nite. I was enjoying so much that I opened up slightly and guess what I saw? Joycelyn was sucking my cock!! When I looked at my left side, Anna was sleeping soundly. I was enjoying the way Joycelyn sucking my cock but I was shocked at the same time. Next, she whispered to my ear and wanted me to go to the balcony with her. So I got up gently from the bed as not to wake Anna up.

Both Joycelyn and I were naked as we walked from her room to the balcony. We did not exchange any words when we were at balcony and closed the sliding door and she hugged and kissed me before she continued to suck my cock. Next, she turned around, bending forward with her hands on the window grills and asked me to squat down and licked her pussy. She moaned slightly, I stood up and inserted my cock into her well-lubricated pussy. I pumped her (pussy was tight) in this position for quite a while before we switched to doggie position. Next, I lie down on the floor (though it was a bit uncomfortable) as she wanted to be on top with her facing me. She cummed twice and wet my groin. When I was about to cum, I got up and face the window grill and asked her to jerk me as I shot my load out from 12 storey.

She told me that she liked my hairless cock. After which, we went back to sleep and good thing was Anna was sleeping real soundly.

Part 7

One Sat afternoon, Mabel called me to go to her house.

When I reached her house, she led me to her room (she was not wearing any clothing). As usual, I removed my clothing and she took out a shaver and started to shave my cock while I was standing. She held my cock’s head with her left thumb and index finger as not to cut me. She giggled as she saw my cock started to grow, as I couldn’t stand the way she held my cock (left, right, up, down. Damn bloody teasing). Next, she told me to lie down on her bed and opened my legs wide so that she could shave my balls and ass cleanly before I shaved her pussy.

Next, she lie down on her bed and wanted a 69 position with me on top of her. I spread her pussy’s lips gently and started licking, with my tongue sticking into her ‘love hole’ occasionally. She sucked my cock as though she wanted to swallow my whole cock and moaned at the same time when I teased her clitoris with my tongue and inserted my right middle finger in & out of her pussy (she was very wet).

We were enjoying ourselves until I noticed someone was standing outside Mabel’s room. When I looked up, it was Joycelyn! She was watching us while she was rubbing her pussy (her clothing were on the floor). Mabel was sucking my cock until I told her that Joycelyn saw us, with my cock still inside her mouth. We were both stunned when Joycelyn said,

Joycelyn: ‘Can I join?’

Me: ‘ Of course!’

Mabel: ‘…’

I turned around and lie on my back as Joycelyn walked towards us. She sat on me with her pussy on my face, hinting me to give her a good licking action. She then reached out to my cock and started to suck my cock while Mabel licked my balls. Next, I told the girls to ‘share’ my cock as I only got 1. I paused for a while as I watched both of them licking my cock at the same time and taking turns to suck my cock. I continued to lick and flick Joycelyn’s pussy while my left hand was busy fingering Mabel’s pussy and my right hand playing with Joycelyn’s breast.

Both pussies were really wet and Mabel got up and sat on me with my cock inside her pussy and started riding on me. I continued to massaged Joycelyn’s breasts (pussy still sitting on my face) while the both of them were frenching each other. Next, Joycelyn wanted my cock badly and told Mabel change over. Mabel seems reluctant as she was enjoying and rocked me a few more times before ‘lending’ my cock to Joycelyn.

Next, I told them it’s my turn to service both of them. I asked Joycelyn to lie down on her back and Mabel to lie down and face her. (The first time having this position was with Anna and Joycelyn but they were both drunk). So I pumped Mabel for a while and follow by Joycelyn while the both of them were kissing. During the pumping action, Mabel told me to pump equally to both pussies. So I counted 20 times of in & out on one pussy before switching to another. I can’t remember how many sets did I actually perform on each pussy before Mabel volunteered to let Joycelyn to lick her pussy. The feeling was superb sensational that I couldn’t believe I was having 3some. I gave Joycelyn a few more thrusts before I shot my load into Mabel’s mouth and she swallowed.

We rested on the bed with Mabel on my left, licking my left nipple and fondling my ‘sleeping’ cock while Joycelyn resting on my rite, kissing with me. .

End of Part 7.

prace
11-07-2009, 12:37 PM
Part 8

The next day evening, I went to Anna’s house to pick her up as we were going for a friend’s birthday party.

When I was inside her house, she was wearing only bra and panty as she was going to take a shower. At that moment, my horny thought striked my mind and decided to take shower with her. I took off my clothing and proceeded to the bathroom.

The bathroom’s door was left opened partially. So I pushed the door gently and I saw Anna, washing her hair, with her back facing me. So I pumped some shower gel onto my hands and applied onto Anna’s breast. I did gave her a fright, as she did not know that I was inside the bathroom secretly. She enjoyed the sensation touch from my hands on her body. Her body was soon covered with shower foam. She moaned a little when I touched her clitoris. My cock had elevated to an angel of 120° and was poking her butt. She then reached for my cock with her rite hand and stroked gently. Next, she turned around and wanted to soap me up in return.

Anna: ‘ Hey, when did you shaved your cock hair?

Me: ‘Oh, yesterday. Do you like it? ’

Anna: ‘You looked so cute and your cock looks longer than before,’ she giggled.

Me: Really…? (I was wondering if there is any beauty saloon that provides IPL laser hair removal service on private part for male customer, as woman seems to like hairless cock.)

Both of our bodies were covered with shower foam and we were hugging and kissing while I fingered her pussy and she stroked my cock. Next, we went under the shower head and washed away the foam. Then I knelt down and gave her a good licking on her pussy and swallowed her pussy juice. She pushed my head away gently as she could not take it anymore and she told me to stand up, as she was so desperate to suck my cock. The way she sucked my cock as if she wanted to swallow my whole cock while she fingered herself. She was real horny at this time.

Next, she bent over, with her hands on the wall and spread her leg slightly apart, and wanted me to pump her from behind. I think our neighbors who were staying on 13th floor and 11th floor could also heard Anna’s moaning if they were in their bathroom. Then, I asked her to turned around, to stand on her rite leg while her left leg was on my rite arm, and gave her deeper thrust into her pussy. Water spraying onto us while we were bonking, the feeling was good. My cum was accumulating in my cock and was ready to shoot out.

Me: ‘Dear, I am cumming…’

Anna: ‘No…, please control. I want some more…’
So I pulled out my cock to relax a little and I fingered Anna’s pussy till she was cumming and I inserted my cock into her pussy again and continued pumping. I could feel that her pussy was ‘clamping’ my cock tightly and she held my head close to her and kissed me.

Anna: ‘ Dear, I cumming… Arh…’

Finally, I shot my cum onto her body.

When I was about to leave the bathroom, I fell, as the floor in the bathroom was slippery, I lost my balance and my head knocked onto the toilet bowl. The next thing I knew, I was lying on a bed. When I opened my eye, I couldn’t see anything… I was so scared that I shouted. Next, I heard Anna’s voice.

Anna: ‘Dear, don’t worry… You are now in a hospital. Can you remember that you fell and knocked your head? For the time mean, you won’t be able to see anything as there was a blood clot in your brain that causes you to lose your vision temporary.’

Me: ‘Are you sure that I will be able to regain my vision soon?’

Anna: ‘From what the doctor says, you will be able to regain your vision in 2 to 4 weeks time. You will be discharge from hospital tomorrow. I will take unpaid leave to take care of you.’

End of Part 8.

Part 9

I couldn’t see a thing for 2 weeks and it was scary but Anna was very caring and patient despite that I may or may not regain my vision.

But till one day… when I woke up in the morning and I opened up my eye, I was shocked that I could see again. Next, I turned to my rite side and Anna was sleeping but she was naked. When I turned to my left, Joycelyn was sleeping naked too. (They must have thought that it was alrite not to wear any clothing since I couldn’t see for the time mean.)

So I pretended that Joycelyn was Anna and I went on top and put my tongue inside her mouth to wake up her tongue. Soon both tongue were licking and flicking. Joycelyn tried to push me away but when I called, Dear… dear, she stopped. She thought that I had mistaken her for Anna. She began to hug me even closer and kissed me even more passionately. Next, I moved downward and started to eat her breasts. While I was eating and massaging her breasts,

Me: ‘Dear…your boobs seems to be getting smaller.’ (pretending)

Joycelyn: ‘Hmm…’

Next, I pulled down my shorts before I shoved my horny cock into Joycelyn’s pussy. Wow, the feeling was great as I was bonking Joycelyn with Anna next to me. While I was pumping with the ‘piak’, ‘piak’ sound. Anna was awake. She was about to scream but when Joycelyn signaled to her not to make a noise. I saw Anna was crying when I called Joycelyn, ‘Dear, I love you.’ And I went on pumping till I shot my load outside her pussy. So at this time, Anna knew that I had mistaken Joycelyn for her. Though I was enjoying myself but I do have a sense of guilt for doing this to Anna.

After a while, I heard a conversation between Joycelyn and Anna. (they thought that I had fell asleep.)

Joycelyn: ‘Sorry, Anna. I have to tell you that Paul had mistaken me for you.’

Anna: ‘It’s alrite. But don’t tell Paul about this. Keep this as a secret cos I don’t want Paul to know that he had sex with you. I will still love him and take care of him even he loses his vision eventually.’

Joycelyn: ‘Anna, actually I …’

Anna: ‘What is it?’

Joycelyn: ‘Oh, nothing…’

Anna: ‘You better hurry up before you are late for work.’

Next, Anna gave me a gentle tap on my face.

Anna: ‘ Dear…, it’s time to wake up.’

Me: ‘Yes, dear?’

Anna: ‘I need to bring you to the hospital for follow up.’

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
At hospital.

Anna: ‘ Dear, you wait inside the room for the doctor to come ok? The doctor is having a meeting now. I will go to a nearby supermarket and buy some groceries and will be back very soon. Be good, ok?’

While waiting, I wanted to go to the gents but I can’t just walk like that. So I saw this early 20s nurse came into the room and placed some files on the table but I pretended not seeing anything.

Me: ‘ Excuse me, are you a nurse here?’

Nurse: ‘ Yes. What can I do for you?’

Me: ‘ Can you help me to the gents? I had lost my vision temporary.’

Nurse: ‘ Yes. Sure. I bring you to the handicapped restroom as it is more spacious.’

Inside the restroom.

Nurse: ‘ If you don’t mind, can you let me pass my urine first?’

Me: ‘ Sure.’

That nurse slowly pulled up her skirt (did not wear panties) and sat onto the toilet bowl. I was standing rite in front of her and I could see her pussy. Next, she took a piece of tissue to wipe her pussy. My heartbeat was fast. Then she stood in front of the mirror and removed her top to adjust her bra. (she thought it was fine as I couldn’t see but she was wrong) My cock was fully grown inside my pants very uncomfortably.

Nurse: ‘Are you really?’

Me: ‘ Can you guide me to the toilet bowl?’

The nurse giggled when she saw I took out my cock.

Nurse: ‘Wow…’

Me: ‘ Can you guide me to aim into the toilet bowl cos I don’t want to dirty up the place?

So the nurse held my cock for me and aim into the toilet bowl. For nearly 1 min, no urine came out. I was enjoying the soft hand of the nurse touching my cock.

Nurse: ‘How come no urine?’

Me: ‘Need to relax a little for my cock to soft.’

Nurse: ‘Let me help you.’

I was really surprised that she actually HJ for me while she was standing behind me. 5 mins passed, my cock became harder. Next, she sat onto the toilet bowl and the next thing I knew, I could feel a sensational, warm and wet on my cock. She was BJ me. I was holding her head while she BJ before I shot my load into her mouth and she swallowed my hot cum.

sadsky18
11-07-2009, 12:38 PM
i think i saw this story some where in here before ...

TS , are you sure you can write such a lenghty story so fast or you just copy and paste from another bro ?????

daringwolf
11-07-2009, 01:04 PM
Confirmed seen it somewhere before leh. Just forgot what the thread name is...

centaur
11-07-2009, 01:37 PM
The title of the original thread is something roomate and landlord. The very least you could have done is to acknowledge your fellow samster work. This is just pure copy and paste.

oOoLyRrAdoOo
11-07-2009, 04:06 PM
TS does photo copying for a living ? :eek:

redwolf
12-07-2009, 12:20 AM
At least TS complied the original story into one page. TS should acknowledge the original story teller.

Paul3hill
http://www.sammyboyforum.com/adult-discussions-about-sex/59161-my-gf-her-roommate-their-house-owner.html

xiaoyang
12-07-2009, 12:57 AM
ya, its copy from another TS, just change the name and change the story line abit.. :mad: