PDA

View Full Version : My fr on a 20 yr old syt prc super pretty

twaryguy
11-07-2009, 11:17 AM
wah was introduced by my friend got this girl that come to Singapore and work... so shiok so make a booking,. very Shiok. Confirm liao it is at 5Pm or something. So we meet at the hotel... wah when she come I tell you she look super super chio...

So we procceed to bath etc etc... we started with 69 position... I tell you she is good... suddenly feel I was about to cum already.... oh no.... think must be the Chin Hum (Fresh Cockles) in the laksa just now... think its my stomache that wants to cum now. I faster chiong to the toilet to bomb hiroshima till kindom come. Clean up then come out to continue. (Next time don't eat laksa with more Chin hum before sex) This time we try doggy style. wah shiok... was lubbin for like 5 mins... suddenly ... awwwww... shit its my right leg cramp. Think too much toilet trip. She helps me to stretch my legs to ease the cramp. After the cramp is ease. She put me on the bed and say she do on top this time. So we do ... wah very song leh... her skill is really good... "TOOo Toooo"... its my customer calling me... basket call me at this stupid hour. I pick up and chat like 5 mins... put down the phone. All soft already.... so we decided... more like she decided she should just blow me... So she started... woah you don't know sia... it like heaven on earth like that!!!! Ding dong... shit its the room service I called just now.. Now then arrived. :mad:

Looks 8/10 Before, 6/10 After
Attitude 8/10 Before, 2/10 After
BBBJ: Should be quite good....
FJ: Could have been better.
RTF: If she picks up my call...

maulsith
11-07-2009, 02:56 PM
Huh!!..What is the moral of this FR..Do not eat laksa with cockles before bonking,switch off HP when bonking and don't call for Room Service when going to bonk..:)

bochapsing
11-07-2009, 03:00 PM
Huh!!..What is the moral of this FR..Do not eat laksa with cockles before bonking,switch off HP when bonking and don't call for Room Service when going to bonk..

moral of tis FR is dun bother to read a thread started by our dear twaryguy....

wasting bandwidth, wasting time....

:mad::mad:

but dun worry ts, i not going to zap u... u r pathetic enuf liao.. and i got better use of my power...

:p:p

ilurbu
11-07-2009, 03:21 PM
WTF- waste MY bandwidth for coming into this thread! :mad:

Congratulations for being the first person I ever zapped.

Criminalz
11-07-2009, 03:39 PM
HAhahah...i love threads by this TS. we should make him a permanent feature under the jokes section..

ilurbu
11-07-2009, 04:04 PM
maybe he wants to see if the forum has a limit on negative power...

macham like finding out the limits of anti-matter...

makmak
11-07-2009, 04:46 PM
Wah Lao eh, 20 year old girl you still call SYT?!!!!

OMG!!!!!

This is indeed Sillipore!!!!

In Sillipore, everything is differ from the rest of world.

All, the product in the supermaket is before expiry date.

However, their 'fuck market' are flooded with those product that other dont want or expired and they are ready to buy it with high price.

Sad for Sillipore, a damn damn boring country.....

Bangster
11-07-2009, 05:50 PM
Makmak,

you just migrated over from Coffeeshop forum isit?

sadsky18
12-07-2009, 04:16 AM
this post no head no tail

dont know what is the rational behind this ......

blur!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!