PDA

View Full Version : h81 personal info

cucumbercubes
11-07-2009, 04:23 AM
hi all.

i don't know where to ask this, but i guess since it may(in the future) cause some chaos in my life, i guess it might be the place.

Anyway, i would like to ask, does h81 delete/throw away our personal details( ic number, name etc). Is there anyway that the data might be accessed by anyone?

I'm attached but my gf doesnt know of my misdeeds of the past and i'm afraid that the past might catch up with me should my info gets leaked out.

thank you for enlightening me, and sorry if i posted this in the wrong place.

DO_YOU_BJ
11-07-2009, 07:41 AM
If you bother to OPEN your big eyes and ears to see and hear the number of people who walk in & out of 81 everyday, ask yourself, how many are not married??????
And you're talking about being afraid your GF mite find out.
Oh pls, no bolls to tao jia, stay home and PCC
As long as tao jia, there's always this possibility of getting caught.
If i were you, i wont worry about 81 at all!

yongzhen
11-07-2009, 09:52 AM
If you bother to OPEN your big eyes and ears to see and hear the number of people who walk in & out of 81 everyday, ask yourself, how many are not married??????
And you're talking about being afraid your GF mite find out.
Oh pls, no bolls to tao jia, stay home and PCC
As long as tao jia, there's always this possibility of getting caught.
If i were you, i wont worry about 81 at all!

Well said bro.
No point playing if afraid too many things.
But must also know how to take care of own self too.
Not blindly chiong all the way!

alanssmith00
11-07-2009, 12:39 PM
hi all.

i don't know where to ask this, but i guess since it may(in the future) cause some chaos in my life, i guess it might be the place.

Anyway, i would like to ask, does h81 delete/throw away our personal details( ic number, name etc). Is there anyway that the data might be accessed by anyone?

I'm attached but my gf doesnt know of my misdeeds of the past and i'm afraid that the past might catch up with me should my info gets leaked out.

They have a customer database so if not they would charge you 10 bucks more for 1st timer. You can try to hack into the database and delete your profile so the next time u go with your GF, you have to pay 10 bucks more! And grumble about it to your GF, 1st time book H81 must pay 10 bucks membership fees!

But best, scared kena caught then dun play thief. If want play then be prepared one fine day walk out of hotel see GF or wife. You never know.

colins
11-07-2009, 08:44 PM
Suppose you also suspect she has 'misdeeds' as well, will you find ways to check if she is on 81's list? Do you really want the truth?

The chance of her finding out your misdeeds thru the records of your little escapades at 81 is just like the chance of meeting her, head-on, at the exit of 81. Very low chance. In comparison, the chance of her discovering your misdeeds thru you super guilt-ridden self-consciousness is way higher. ;)

ANDYSIAO14
11-07-2009, 10:19 PM
The odds of having your personal infos leaked out from H81 quite high...
dont worry....
BUT
You better start worrying if your GF or future wife knew about you visiting this forum :p

qw2op
12-07-2009, 10:57 AM
... I'm attached but my gf doesnt know of my misdeeds of the past and i'm afraid that the past might catch up with me should my info gets leaked out. ...bring her 2 h81 mor often la ...

nex time, can tel her ... darling, din noe v vent 2 h81 so many times last time ...

dun tink she wil check ze dates ... but if she does n notis discrepancies, den say ... aiyer ... darling, their database so lousy, all corrupted 1, even our dates there oso all mixed up 1 ...

starcrosser
13-07-2009, 08:33 PM
I dun think they will go and purposely expose you one.

Miracle Bra
14-07-2009, 11:23 AM
I think you guys have wronged TS.

Wat TS meant was his past. I guess he has turned over a new leaf and is in serious relationship now. He meant good by keeping all his misdeed away from his gf.

jesterking23
15-07-2009, 01:40 AM
hi all.

You can be true to your Gf or pray hard nothing happen.. normally tis kind of database will be keep for a periods of year and after a certain period of inactive( meaning you never visit), they will deleted your data ...

phallusman
24-07-2009, 10:15 PM
Worry of this and worry of that.

If you dare to do it, be prepared to face the consequences.

SAS : Who dares Win. I have been doing some "not so correct" things to make more money. It ain't corruption, cheating or criminal, just not acceptable due to some stupid admin rules of the authorities. I do not loose any sleep over it. I am prepared to face some sanction if kenna caught. Well, I am still doing it after 10yrs.....

Afraid of this and afraid of that.

If you wanna to do business, you got to take some risk.

If you have the courage to make tough decision, you can be a leader to be promoted and manage.

If your GF tells you that you must do this or else she will leave you! Are you afraid to loose her? Guess what, if you give in, for the rest of your life, she will call the shots and you're pulled around by your nose!

Bro, be tough, be firm and be courageous. Like what NS has thought us. Dun be a push over.

Max77
25-07-2009, 12:45 AM
i always go Hotel 81 to nap. Got bro gather together go watch world cup also. If u can't get rid of the ghost in ur heart, u better be frank wif her and beg for her forgiveness right now. Until the day u two going to get married then she find out habis. Can't be a player, don't even start.