PDA

View Full Version : Is it wise to have an office affair?

twaryguy
10-07-2009, 12:24 PM
Is it wise to have an office affair with your subordinate? Who is like super chio... but also capable. Coz if the affairs turn sour. You'll probably end up losing her...

Some people tell me if she is the one just go for it. Sometime chances don't come twice.

Some people say say dun shit in your own living room.

joew2005
10-07-2009, 12:45 PM
There is tis wise saying ..... do not eat & shit in the same place.

If u realli interested in her,u could proceed further in the relation provided 1 of u joins another company.

hotspur_77
10-07-2009, 03:47 PM
losing her is peanuts... look @ the bigger picture, if things really turn sour & she filed a complaint to management of you sexually harrassing her, then u r in deep shit...

twaryguy
12-07-2009, 02:50 AM
losing her is peanuts... look @ the bigger picture, if things really turn sour & she filed a complaint to management of you sexually harrassing her, then u r in deep shit...

Sound right. coz working together and she also nice figure a look... Can get very itchy sometime

Haden Chow
12-07-2009, 12:39 PM

bro, i think this is the key words.

ekemono
12-07-2009, 12:44 PM
you can quit your job then hook up with her if it will sextisfy your small head.
You can't have the cake and eat it :p

sytfriend
12-07-2009, 02:50 PM
Old saying is don't eat and shit in your own garden. :p

lblittlebear
12-07-2009, 03:33 PM
I would advise you not to, unless you're moving on to another company soon.

I have a friend who was a senior director in one of the big MNCs in Singapore. He did something stupid like this. When things went soured, the lady complaint to HR for sexual harrassment.

Of course, he is asked to leave and since then, he could not find a similar job with similar big pay cheque as in Singapore, such news can spread very fast.

Also, the lady also went around to bad-mouth him - to his ex-colleagues, friends, and relatives. His wife nearly divorced him

Sometimes, when things go sour, women could be more SIAO than men. They will try to destroy you

Is it wise to have an office affair with your subordinate? Who is like super chio... but also capable. Coz if the affairs turn sour. You'll probably end up losing her...

Some people tell me if she is the one just go for it. Sometime chances don't come twice.

twaryguy
12-07-2009, 10:17 PM
I would advise you not to, unless you're moving on to another company soon.

I have a friend who was a senior director in one of the big MNCs in Singapore. He did something stupid like this. When things went soured, the lady complaint to HR for sexual harrassment.

Of course, he is asked to leave and since then, he could not find a similar job with similar big pay cheque as in Singapore, such news can spread very fast.

Also, the lady also went around to bad-mouth him - to his ex-colleagues, friends, and relatives. His wife nearly divorced him

Sometimes, when things go sour, women could be more SIAO than men. They will try to destroy you

Woman goes really crazy when they come for revenge. That i agree.don't mess wif a lady. Thats why i try very hard to lun... Even though she try to fluant her assets and i know its easy to up her. But consequence might be worse than i could imagine.

newyorker88
12-07-2009, 10:27 PM
Old saying is don't eat and shit in your own garden.

Agree. You like trouble? You are if you going for this one. To TS, think with your big head this round.

oyeah
12-07-2009, 11:10 PM
bro,
trust me... don't start if you have not start. i regret shiting and eating in the same place... been wif this colleague for 3 months... every week met once for meals, shopping n sex and now having a big problem shaking her off. everytime when i m wif my OC she will call on purpose and sms in the middle of the nite. OC is getting suspicious... lucky i put her number under a customer name... but she have tendered her resignation n leaving soon, going back to KL. i hope her going back hometown thing will help her to forget abt me.

Savanna
13-07-2009, 01:48 AM
bro,
trust me... don't start if you have not start. i regret shiting and eating in the same place... been wif this colleague for 3 months... every week met once for meals, shopping n sex and now having a big problem shaking her off. everytime when i m wif my OC she will call on purpose and sms in the middle of the nite. OC is getting suspicious... lucky i put her number under a customer name... but she have tendered her resignation n leaving soon, going back to KL. i hope her going back hometown thing will help her to forget abt me.

Perhaps...

Your No2 maybe taking time off to catch up with your OC. So Beware!!! Prevention is better than cure!!! :D:D:D

kwaychup
13-07-2009, 05:12 AM
well the keyword here is capable.
maybe it could be her plan to seduce you,
file u for harassment later,
after you gena sack liao, she will replace u :D

NewandLost
13-07-2009, 11:12 AM

Some people say say dun shit in your own living room. braddah, of course not.

etct88
13-07-2009, 03:40 PM

You asking, answering or asking and answering

Question : Is it wise to have an office affair with your subordinate?

Answer : people say say dun shit

bloopz
13-07-2009, 04:37 PM
hmm.. let me post a question back to u TS.. when is it ever wise to have affairs? :rolleyes:

BKnight
13-07-2009, 06:23 PM
coz working together and she also nice figure a look... Can get very itchy sometime

an office affair can wreak havoc if the couple breaks up—especially if one is a superior. Like what several bros mentioned, there may be a sexual harassment claim lurking in the affair—perhaps even a quid pro quo one. who knows what the superior had threatened to get the affair started.

another problem is many at times an office affair can create an uncomfortable situation for other employees and subordinates. If things really get out of hand (say, if favouritism or unfair promotions have occurred), other employees and subordinates caught in the affair’s undertow may sue for sexual harassment too. It is also bad for their morale and productivity

as senior management, we have the responsibility to take reasonable steps to protect our employees and subordinates from harassment by customers and clients because they are entitled to work in a harassment-free environment—and that includes more than freedom from harassment by itchy co-workers

bloopz
13-07-2009, 06:36 PM
yo TS.. i was curious n had just read your other posts n really have difficulty not to LOL in my office.. if u r a person who behaves the same way u did in this forum, i'm afraid u'll have to pay for sex and be contented about it. good luck. i guess u need lots of it.

frankly.. ur threads made no heads or tails.. but they made me laugh thanks to all nice bros for replying to ur thread n trying to make some sense out of them.. :D

HCKing
13-07-2009, 11:32 PM
an office affair can wreak havoc if the couple breaks up—especially if one is a superior. Like what several bros mentioned, there may be a sexual harassment claim lurking in the affair—perhaps even a quid pro quo one. who knows what the superior had threatened to get the affair started. [/B]

during breakup, the guy may feel its no big deal just 4 fun sake u happy i happy but the girl may feel being cheated and tries to get even. if thats the case, she may like to see the guy loses his job as a form of revenge.

mike1304k
14-07-2009, 09:19 AM
There is a saying, "Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned"... And I firmly believe in that. Most women will not go into a relationship without having feelings for the guy. (I am not talking about WL and FL where they can "love" almost every guy hor). Nothwinstanding, even the ONS type may develop something for the guy they bonk.

So in an office environment, it is natural for one to feel attraction, and when we work together till late or sometimes even weekends, our work and private lives may start to become indistinguishable. Some guys may want to also "do" the sexy one just because the girl seems like a conquest, but brothers.... please think with your big head and not your small ones. I have 2 examples and would like to share with you:

1) My best friend had a ONS with someone he picked up from a disco. After getting back to the hotel dead drunk and having a wild night of sex, he fell asleep and in the middle of the night when he woke up, he found the girl trying to crawl out of th window to jump. He pulled her back and she was crying. She had just broken off with her boyfriend and wanted to have a good time and "go".... So if you think ONS is a good thing, think again, you are fucking someone you do not know.

2) Another friend, fell for a colleague. He even left his family for her. After a while, the flame died down and he started to wonder why he chose her in the first place. Go to work, she is there... go home... she is also there... He wanted to get out of the situation. In the end, the girl made a lot of noise in the company and he got sacked. Now he is without a family.

Guys, think with your brains. Love does happen from a lot of places. But do not get into a relationship or a sexual relationship just to satisfy your own ego or lust. Always think of the consequences of your action.

Have fun.

leecs
14-07-2009, 09:50 AM
There is a saying, "Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned"... And I firmly believe in that. Most women will not go into a relationship without having feelings for the guy. (I am not talking about WL and FL where they can "love" almost every guy hor). Nothwinstanding, even the ONS type may develop something for the guy they bonk.

So in an office environment, it is natural for one to feel attraction, and when we work together till late or sometimes even weekends, our work and private lives may start to become indistinguishable. Some guys may want to also "do" the sexy one just because the girl seems like a conquest, but brothers.... please think with your big head and not your small ones. I have 2 examples and would like to share with you:

1) My best friend had a ONS with someone he picked up from a disco. After getting back to the hotel dead drunk and having a wild night of sex, he fell asleep and in the middle of the night when he woke up, he found the girl trying to crawl out of th window to jump. He pulled her back and she was crying. She had just broken off with her boyfriend and wanted to have a good time and "go".... So if you think ONS is a good thing, think again, you are fucking someone you do not know.

2) Another friend, fell for a colleague. He even left his family for her. After a while, the flame died down and he started to wonder why he chose her in the first place. Go to work, she is there... go home... she is also there... He wanted to get out of the situation. In the end, the girl made a lot of noise in the company and he got sacked. Now he is without a family.

Guys, think with your brains. Love does happen from a lot of places. But do not get into a relationship or a sexual relationship just to satisfy your own ego or lust. Always think of the consequences of your action.

Have fun.

This is scary man!!! Imagine myself in the picture, I'll freaked out!!! :eek:

QQ Lover
14-07-2009, 10:36 AM

You have provided your own answers. That's it.

Mr Peacemaker
14-07-2009, 12:05 PM
I think is not so nice, see each other everyday also do not know how to face it.

evo5555
14-07-2009, 02:13 PM
go watch "OBSSESSED"!!!....

its now showing in cinema,... haf a feel of it... see if u still wanna do it!!.. :)

Max77
26-07-2009, 11:27 PM
why scared affair turn sour? Make sure u got enuff "evidents" to proof tat it's mutual btw u two can already.

Or maybe i've stereotyped the situation liao?...then again there's diff type of gals in ur office so choose wisely wad sort of affair wif which gal lor. Life's boring without a little kick on and off!

fire^bird
05-08-2009, 09:50 PM
for me,i think it is too dangerous.
once the affair or relationship turns bad,a lot of things can happen.

whitegals
11-08-2009, 01:33 AM
I believe it all depends on what your position is within the company...

If you and the top management are "ar-ka-leow" then I believe you can do anything.

The best is if you are a temp, back in the days of waiting for NS, when I was temping, I f**ked my malay supervisor in one of the companies, she was about 5 yrs older than me and engaged to another guy, but that didn't stop her from making me stay back 3 nights a week to bang her on the conference room table. One of the best companies I ever worked for... :D

virginboy
13-08-2009, 08:44 PM
Well, my friend has an affair with his collegue. His wife found out after reading his sms. Then she marched into the office with his mother and demanded to see the girl during office hours. they made a big hoo ha at the reception. The entire office knows about the affair.....so it is not wise to have an office affair, unless you are sure that you won't get caught.