View Full Version : Rena local Superb Deep throat and ass lick

Pages : 1 [2]

tukimin11
11-09-2009, 01:13 AM
Bro T, Can give her Ctc?

Player30
11-09-2009, 01:17 AM
Hi Bro,

I'm new here but not new to the cheonging place....will promise to post true FR if can get her contact? please kindly authorise and pm her number pls?

Naka_Timo
11-09-2009, 10:54 AM
anyone manage to contact Rena today or yesterday?

usually she will reply but i received no reply since last night....and today no news

hope she is okay :(

She is okay, juz tat maybe u did not state who intro or maybe u ask question tat she is not comfortable then she no reply. She nid and wan to be safe also.

strudel
11-09-2009, 11:10 AM
Hi bro NT...

can't be leh... i got book her before and even got FR..thus returning customer..
coz becoz that afternoon i told her i will confirm again at night for the next day morning session.. she said ok ... at night i sms her no reply..the next morning also no reply leh... my sms is just a request for a FJ session loh.. tat why i tot something happen to her

maybe u can help me check with her :confused: i dont think i sms anything wrong or uncomfortable leh :(

Naka_Timo
11-09-2009, 11:14 AM
Hi bro NT...

can't be leh... i got book her before and even got FR..thus returning customer..
coz becoz that afternoon i told her i will confirm again at night for the next day morning session.. she said ok ... at night i sms her no reply..the next morning also no reply leh... my sms is just a request for a FJ session loh.. tat why i tot something happen to her

maybe u can help me check with her :confused: i dont think i sms anything wrong or uncomfortable leh :(

I think u state your name and said u are a return cust better, cos she scared also some1 playing a fool of her.

strudel
11-09-2009, 11:25 AM
well bro...wat do you know... Rena just sms me 5mins ago apologizing for not replying my sms... due to valid reasons

she's all fine folks..

thanks anyway bro NT

spoon_civic
12-09-2009, 09:29 PM
Thank TS for the Rena contact no. Thank you

Met up yesterday ard 11.30am at her place and then went to mscp for Quickie(bbbj). After abt 10 mins unloaded everything in her mouth and stlll continues to blow every single drop,so shiok. Drove her back cleaning up.

Her her status:

Look: 6/10
Body: really very slim but ok for me
Boob:A cup
Atitude: 9/10
Service: 9/10
BJ: 9/10 wow I like it very much, not rush and take time.
Damage:$80

xavier_x
12-09-2009, 09:45 PM
Hmmm.. Is this Rina who used to work at HC long time ago? I used to know this Rina who work at a HC at Chinatown point. She's skinny, have tattoos on her back, and clean shaved pussy... and she was famous with her deep throat and BBBJ. I love Ah Lian look gals with tattoos, so I frequented her a couple of times last time. And I used to drive her home after I had a session with her at the HC, and she stays at the north.
Anyway, this Rina that the TS mentioned might be different from the one I had last time... I already lost her contact... Hopefully the TS can give me her contact and let me see if she's the one I had long time ago... :)

waterdragon84
15-09-2009, 05:48 PM
Fr on rena

First of all i want to thanks bro naka_timo for passing me rena's contact .
Msed her in the morning fast hand fast leg booked a slot with her. After that rush down to her place. Reached her place give her a call. A nice lady in late 20s open the door. She asked if i want wash up a not haha. So i proceed to showing room after that she guided me to her room. Inside we both striped to our birthday suit. As other bro had mentioned she is indeep very thin haha with tatoo on her back and arm.She gave me hell good of a bbbj and i requested for Ar wooo one word shiok her ar is her tounge in my hole no joke dam shiok after there she continue blowing me haha suddenly she told me she need to go to the ladys as she is urgent haha then my little bro went soft again which is a good thing as i can last longer haha when she came back she procceed with her bbbj after abt 15 min of non stop bbbj i bth liao asked her suck my nipple for a whille after that continue bbbj and i finally unleased all in her mouth she continue sucking till the very last drop haha after that she teased me a little as she said haha young guys shouldnt masterbath too much haha and comment i had a long and big shaft haha haha then i payed her and left

Look: 7.5/10 with her hair cliped up
Body: really very slim can see a bit of rid haha
Boob:A cup
Atitude: 10/10 haha she command very good english
Service: 9.5/10
BBBJ: 10/10 lots of deep throad action and its a good scene when u look down and see her blowing u with lots of saliva around your little bro
Damage:$90

RTF : HAha of cause once my bullet is up haha she a gem not to be missed

AH_ken
15-09-2009, 06:20 PM
FR on Rena

Thxs Bro Ts for the contact.

Msg Rena on Sun to confirm an appt on tues 7pm.. but she cant make it and suggest 8.30 pm todae.. after a few exchanges of SMS, confirm a slot at her place at 4pm... Reach the designated place which in the west area.. which is quite near my place.. knock knock on the door and a lady with tied up hair and specs opened the door and greeted me.. Dressed in her shorts amd T-shirt, she looks quite seductive.. proceed to wash up and went into her room where lies a makeshift matress.. Stripped down to our birthdae suit, and she is indeed very skinny with tatoos on he shoulders and legs... She asked me if im comfortable wif her tattoos .. i sae its fine except look a bit faded..
She then asked me to lie down and told me to let her serve me... Her licking and catbath was erotic and sensual.. making me high and horny... Then she gave a bbbJ which i can sae is powerful with her sucking my shaft deep and suction.. actually i wanted to CIM in her mouth 1st shot then 2nd shot FJ but only tried one shot as she sae 1st shot FJ 1st...

After 10 mins blowing, asked her if can change to 69 position but she answered that she do not like 69 cos she feels embarrassed.. but she allow painting.. felt a bit disappointed as im a 69 lover... but respected her.. so proceeded down south and painted her with all juices over my mouth and also playing wif her nipples.. some light moaning could be heard and proceeded to FJ but before Fj she gave me another BBBJ which is gd.... Only manage to haf her on top and her lovehole is damn tight and within 5 mins, i unloaded into her and she was still rocking me when i unlodaed asking me if i like it fast or slow...haha... i was tired and unable to carry on the second shot and washed up and left.... Overall can sae it was an average sexion .... place is clean and tidy with furniture covered up...

Looks:5/10 (Teacher look and plain looking)
Boobs:A cup (not for boobs lover)
HJ: Nil
BBBJ:9/10(With suction and deep throat)
Frenching:No
FJ:6/10 (tight hole)
Painting:Yes ( No smell and wet with cum juices)
69:no...
RTB:Yes
RTF:Maybe cos its near my place..

AH_ken
15-09-2009, 06:21 PM
FR on Rena

Thxs Bro Ts for the contact.

Msg Rena on Sun to confirm an appt on tues 7pm.. but she cant make it and suggest 8.30 pm todae.. after a few exchanges of SMS, confirm a slot at her place at 4pm... Reach the designated place which in the west area.. which is quite near my place.. knock knock on the door and a lady with tied up hair and specs opened the door and greeted me.. Dressed in her shorts amd T-shirt, she looks quite seductive.. proceed to wash up and went into her room where lies a makeshift matress.. Stripped down to our birthdae suit, and she is indeed very skinny with tatoos on he shoulders and legs... She asked me if im comfortable wif her tattoos .. i sae its fine except look a bit faded..
She then asked me to lie down and told me to let her serve me... Her licking and catbath was erotic and sensual.. making me high and horny... Then she gave a bbbJ which i can sae is powerful with her sucking my shaft deep and suction.. actually i wanted to CIM in her mouth 1st shot then 2nd shot FJ but only tried one shot as she sae 1st shot FJ 1st...

After 10 mins blowing, asked her if can change to 69 position but she answered that she do not like 69 cos she feels embarrassed.. but she allow painting.. felt a bit disappointed as im a 69 lover... but respected her.. so proceeded down south and painted her with all juices over my mouth and also playing wif her nipples.. some light moaning could be heard and proceeded to FJ but before Fj she gave me another BBBJ which is gd.... Only manage to haf her on top and her lovehole is damn tight and within 5 mins, i unloaded into her and she was still rocking me when i unlodaed asking me if i like it fast or slow...haha... i was tired and unable to carry on the second shot and washed up and left.... Overall can sae it was an average sexion .... place is clean and tidy with furniture covered up...

Looks:5/10 (Teacher look and plain looking)
Boobs:A cup (not for boobs lover)
HJ: Nil
BBBJ:9/10(With suction and deep throat)
Frenching:No
FJ:6/10 (tight hole)
Painting:Yes ( No smell and wet with cum juices)
69:no...
RTB:Yes
RTF:Maybe cos its near my place..

Bro naka_timo,

Kindly up me if u find my FR ok..Thxs...

maro2929
16-09-2009, 01:59 AM
hi bro, can u pm me the contact of rina... thanks

rfnh74
16-09-2009, 02:06 AM
Hi bro can pm me rena contacts pls...thanks in advance.

Miller24
16-09-2009, 08:15 PM
Thanks to TS and Naka_Timo , I had an enjoyable session with Rena. Here are my 2 cents worth.

face: 7 (I like her friendly amiable look. Pleasant to the eyes)

body: 7 (She is very slim. Not for boobs lovers)

bbbj: 8/10 (Nice titillating experience. Still reminiscing the sensation while I'm typing this) )

fj: 7/10 (Tight and accomodating. Can feel that she enjoyed the session)

frenching: yes

painting: yes

finger: didn't try

GFE: 7/10 (Chatty and eloquent)

Overall: 7.5

Rtf: Have to recharge my Vit M first.:p

scarbird
16-09-2009, 10:40 PM
share with me rena number leh, pls.....

Box330
16-09-2009, 11:22 PM
Hi Bro,can i have her contact

sexdicky
17-09-2009, 01:48 AM
bz to write FR....
here's....

looks. 6.5
boobs. A
body. very skinny type
alttitude. 9/10
bbbj. 8/10
cim. nv stop til the last drop ....suck til dry dry lol
rtbbbj. yes
fingering. yes pls be gentle....
fj. nv try b4 .....

deep throat non stop sucking sensation and autoroaming her nehneh @@ soft moaning..... veri shoik went to some dark industrial spot like the feeling and within 10 mins fully unloaded into her mouth not a single drop left.....send her home happily.....

johnny19881988
17-09-2009, 09:58 AM
Me keen to try her.
Can someone share with me her ctc?

Naka_Timo
17-09-2009, 11:26 AM
bz to write FR....
here's....

lsoft moaning..... veri shoik went to some dark industrial spot like the feeling and within 10 mins fully unloaded into her mouth not a single drop left.....send her home happily.....

Thanks for your FR, but i dnt remember passing u the number, not sure who pass u?

Naka_Timo
17-09-2009, 11:28 AM
Those who want her number, pls go through the proper channel and also do not anyhow pass the number around, if not no contact will be share again.

SamChow
17-09-2009, 02:02 PM
Met her yesterday evening for bbbj session as MSCP near her place. Interesting experience I must said.

Her her status:
Look: 5.
Body: 5.
Boob: quite flat.
Attitude: 7.
Service: 7.
BBBJ: 7.
Damage: $80.

maxium
17-09-2009, 02:34 PM
hi Bros,
can pm me Rina's contact

thanks

oldghost
17-09-2009, 05:53 PM
Thanks to TS for the contacts, call rena for a bbbj yesterday....:D

Intend to do her at house...but she say inconvenience....

Drove to the near by MSCP near her place. nice bbbj experience... articulate lady...

Her her status:
Look: 5.
Attitude: 7.
BBBJ: 8
:D

haoge
18-09-2009, 10:23 AM
Big thanks to bro Naka for sharing her contact with me.
Met up with her recently n below is my simple fr.

Look: 5.5
Body: 5 ( too skinny )
Boob: small
Attitude:8 friendly n chatty
BBBJ: 7.5
Overall :6/10

man_thinker
18-09-2009, 12:24 PM
got from singaporebrit in Jul and nv tried till last weekend.

looks: 6.5 (with specs)
build: petite and thin
AA cup
BBBJ : 8/10 plus CIM
Attire: black T-shirt with red FBT shorts. Braless.
Note: Tattoos at lower back. couldn't see clearly cos too dark.

Didn't talk much, but she speaks pretty good english. Claimed that she is a primary school teacher though. Did it at the MSCP top level near staircase. Seems like a good dark spot cos bad bulbs for long time according to rina.

Damage: 80 (she said, i though it was 70?)
RTB: maybe. Too far and there are better ones

AH_ken
18-09-2009, 11:03 PM
Those who want her number, pls go through the proper channel and also do not anyhow pass the number around, if not no contact will be share again.

Bro,

Can you up me? i have posted my FR previously..thxs

sjb1994
19-09-2009, 08:26 AM
Try to arrange a session with her few times but timing seem out. Finally manage to try it out. She wear a black T and red short, no bra inside.

She speaks good english and in soft tune. Did it at the MSCP, 5 plus in the evening with facing the MRT track. Looking at the train speed pass with a young gal below blow you to heaven, what the feeling. Come in 20 min. She seldom use hand in the process, is a true blow without combination of HJ, but she master her tongue pretty well.

looks: 6.0
build: skinny with tattoos at upper arm and lower back
bob: A cup
BBBJ : 8/10 (CIM till dry)
Damage: 80

vinkway
19-09-2009, 12:52 PM
can i have her contacts.. thanks dude..

Naka_Timo
23-09-2009, 05:25 PM
For Rina number can PM me.

Condition apply: Newbie at least 3 Frs. The rest, i will do a screen 1st b4 i issue the number.

Please arrange with her directly, own time own target carry on.

If u did not get her number, mean u did not pass the screening, pls do not keep asking.

Pls also follow the proper channel of getting number and not anyhow ask for the number.

maro2929
23-09-2009, 05:47 PM
how can i get rena contact, can anyone pm me

Ken80
23-09-2009, 06:09 PM
pls makie some effort and read the thread asking someone to pm you?:mad:

tukimin11
23-09-2009, 10:53 PM
bro... please share contacts... always my dream to get a BJ in the car.

23-09-2009, 11:03 PM
hi bro, can u pm me her contact.?

Naka_Timo
01-10-2009, 11:41 AM

Condition apply: Newbie at least 3 Frs. The rest, i will do a screen 1st b4 i issue the number.

If u did not get her number, mean u did not pass the screening, pls do not keep asking.

Pls also follow the proper channel of getting number and not anyhow ask for the number.

Lancerlord75
01-10-2009, 01:02 PM
hi bro.....care to PM me her contact pls?
Thank you very much!

Naka_Timo
04-10-2009, 09:11 AM

~Hacks~
07-10-2009, 10:27 AM
Bro NT, waiting for your reply for her number, cannot wait to let her taste my cum.

Lor Mee
10-10-2009, 10:06 AM
FR for Rina

Bro NT, kamsia number.

Sms her and arrange meet up under one of the block and bring me to the multi-storey car park. She has a long straight hair with skinny body and small boobs wear glasses, like an innocent lady look.

When reach the place, choose a very discreet area for a blow, i can see the facing block, but they cannot see us clearly because is cover by big tree and also a bit dark that area.

Start off with a bit of frenching and the she squat down to unzip me, pull my jeans and underwear down. Start stroking my didi, hj it till its become hard and big, slowly she lick from the ball up and whole mouth go into it, with deep throat action and also with slow slurping and tongue licking action. It was so good like being serve by a princess.

Within about 15min of hard and deep blowing, i feel i am about to shoot, tell her stand by i am about to cum. She so excited, knocking her head and going faster and faster, soon i shooted out and she did a CIM on me and some spread on her nose. After i unloaded all, she pit out and some actually some she accidentally swallow in, she clear out her nose and mouth while i clean off my sweat and my didi.

Paid her and ask her, how does my sperm taste, told me was a bit bitter, i just smile and she sent me off to where i pick her.

Nice chatty lady to chat with and with good service.

Naka_Timo
10-10-2009, 12:13 PM

Joe_Black_Star
10-10-2009, 12:16 PM
Hi Bro. I've PMed you. Can share Rena's contacts?

Ogura
11-10-2009, 05:22 PM
hi bro.can share with me her no.?thk u very much =]

11-10-2009, 05:33 PM
bro can i haf her ctc ?but i dun haf 20 points....

roflmaolol
11-10-2009, 05:39 PM
hi bro,

can i have her number?

thks :)

babygirl000011
11-10-2009, 09:48 PM
Bro can i have her number,,

Want try her service...

Thanks

ah_wei
12-10-2009, 12:54 AM
PM sent. I am new with only a couple of FRs, but willing to be on the waiting list.

ken1983
12-10-2009, 08:27 AM
hi bro care to give me her ctc,i dont have 20 point but i keen to try the bbbj in car...

lyn_amo
13-10-2009, 02:08 AM
can i hav her no?

KTMer
14-10-2009, 01:48 AM
Please,Please...Please share ctc with me, very eager to try her bbbj. Will defintely post FR after mission Thanks.

Naka_Timo
15-10-2009, 10:16 AM

stephzz87
15-10-2009, 04:23 PM
can share contact?

Naka_Timo
18-10-2009, 09:22 AM
All my PM is clear.

guyhere
18-10-2009, 03:39 PM
met up with her last week.

liek what many people have said about her.

not exactly a looker but more than makes up for it with her bbbj.

had a CIM but she did not swallow.

RTBBBJ: maybe if i can't get other girls

:)

john123
18-10-2009, 03:43 PM
please share contact

richie_rich
19-10-2009, 12:01 PM
Thanks to bro NT for Rena's contact.
Met her last week in area west side of SG. Proceeded to a MSCP for the deed.
She was wearing her specs, a black t-shirt, shorts and slippers....very casual, like going to neighbourhood shops like that. :)
Reached a 'safe' spot and Rena tied her hair and removed her specs, readying herself for the blowjob.
BBBJ was quite powerful with tongue flicking actions on the little head. My hands autoroamed her A-cup boobs (she was braless) while she was blowing me.
I came and she continued to suck out every drop. Shiok!
But she didn't swallow as I saw her spitting my cum out before getting out of the car to rinse her mouth with a water bottle she had brought along.
Sent her back to her place before driving off.
She speaks very good english (told me that she is a primary sch teacher) and I had a good time talking to her in the car.

talismanicme
19-10-2009, 04:26 PM
texted her last night but she didnt reply. i guess i didnt have the luck. shall try again

xiaosprayer
20-10-2009, 12:31 AM
wah.. blame myself for being unactive...

I really hope to get her number.. i treat gers well.. i hope to have the fate to meet her for fun and more...

TS pls PM me her number!

Naka_Timo
21-10-2009, 03:31 PM
All my PM is clear.

xiaosprayer
22-10-2009, 12:14 AM
Just came back from meeting her.

OH MY GOD~

maybe due to the wildness, i just feel that she's gorgeous.

Yes she's like what all brothers mention.

Skinny can see ribs, long hair, wear specs bla bla bla...

but i just feel tat i met the right type of ger for me..
wild, open, horny, always love to do it kind...

we progress from bbbj till i wear on cap and screw her.. den bbbj and cim...

oh man... the feeling's just right...

guys take care of her k...
here's my brief rating.. lol..

Looking: 7/10
Body: 7/10
bbbj: 8/10
fj: 7/10 (in the car lol..)
excitement: 10/10
confident and wildness by her: 10/10

Overall: I WANT MORE!

=P

pitbull6
22-10-2009, 03:41 AM
hi bro,

haven't reach 20 points yet and also so far only 2 FR submitted. would love to try Rena and submit my 3rd FR

Please can i have her ctc?

Supra69
22-10-2009, 03:35 PM
Bro naka, mind sharing her contact?
Will post FR after mission:)

ringmaster
22-10-2009, 05:14 PM
hi bro

can have her ctc?

I will do up the FR for it. Thanks!

jazzykbk
27-10-2009, 06:30 AM
Thanks Bro NT,

Very Skinny with 3+tattoos.. Very chatty and can hold intellectual conversations.
bbbj and cim...

FJ: nil
excitement: 8/10
dmg+80+10tips

Supra69
27-10-2009, 11:44 AM
Hi bro, mind sharing her contact?
Keen to try her:)

Naka_Timo
27-10-2009, 11:48 AM

29-10-2009, 02:56 PM

Hi bro, i dont have the expectation you expect. But keen to try out your found gem. Im not a number keeper. First time trying Local. Thank you in advance.

davidtai
29-10-2009, 04:47 PM
Have a session with her at her house. Her look I think like 35-40 years old aunty .

Look: 3.5.
Attitude: 6.
Service: 6.
BBBJ: 4.
Rtf .Definitely no

racoon123
02-11-2009, 04:24 AM
Hi Naka Timo bro, can i have a contact pls?

irjasy
02-11-2009, 01:25 PM
first off gotta thank bro Naka_Timo for the contact. =)
send her a sms upon getting her no. but no reply. tried again for the next few days but still no reply. den last monday decided to gif it one last shot....finally she replied! 430 appointmennt!
aniwayz reached her block...picked her up. super skinny...but looks wise i feel its not bad. =)
proceeded to the mscp. when reached....she took off her specs n proceeded wif the bbbj. i absolutely loved it! one of the better bj's i've had. gotta try to noe ya. cim , paid up, n sent her home. definitely will rtf for me.

Looks: 7.5
Body: 6 ( too skinny )
Boob: very small. but nipples quite big.
Service: 9.
BBBJ: 9
GFE: 6.5 (only warmed up after the session.)
Damage: $80. plus i gave her tips of 20 cos realli felt damn shiok.
Rtf : yup definitely

alan0338
02-11-2009, 07:04 PM
can i have her ctc?

gooner_gunner
02-11-2009, 07:33 PM

Timo bro pls pm me her contact if i m qualified, 10 q

Naka_Timo
03-11-2009, 12:15 PM

psp1000
06-11-2009, 07:09 PM
Have a session with her at her house. Her look I think like 35-40 years old aunty .
Look: 3.5.
Attitude: 6.
Service: 6.
BBBJ: 4.
Rtf .Definitely no
Thanks Bro NT,

Very Skinny with 3+tattoos.. Very chatty and can hold intellectual conversations.
bbbj and cim...

FJ: nil
excitement: 8/10
dmg+80+10tips

How come the diff so much? one give 7 for look the other give 3?

ho6839
14-11-2009, 12:19 PM
hi , bro can pm me rena contact thks !

cartoon100
14-11-2009, 12:41 PM
Bro, care to share this gem. Cheers

wanderer23
14-11-2009, 01:25 PM
Went for a RTB a few nights ago

BBBJ : 8/10 (still as good as ever)

Naka_Timo
14-11-2009, 02:13 PM