PDA

View Full Version : I understand, i am sorry and pls forgive.

twaryguy
08-07-2009, 09:54 PM
Now then i understand. Like from a lau jiao here said. Don't contribute anything just leech then wun get zapped.

I know i posted acouple of thread to trying to make ppl luff. I kana zapped until crazy. some bro nw dun want to share wif me a good bong. Now i understand the rule.

I'm like almost 30 and still a virgin.... :( now just cherish the few ctc some of the kind bro give. And post some good fr after i do them to honor those bro. cherishing my few remaining negative point left. Thank you to those who share ctc and up me you'll haf good karma.

Cheonging101
09-07-2009, 10:48 AM
Bro, it's that if you don't contribute anything and just leech, you won't get zapped. But on the other hand, if you don't contribute anything and just leech, you won't get upped either. You got a contact from me because you wrote something that let me know that you have the intention of becoming a cheongster.

I donno what the hell are you waiting for to lose your virginity. Faster go and do and give your FR. Once you become a man, you'll know what to contribute. This place is not for the immature. Fuck the points. I was in the red zone before as well. No big fucking deal.

Criminalz
09-07-2009, 11:47 AM
hmm...

If virgin, then the FR sure very short one, will be like,

The FL walks into the room, took off her cloths and touch my cock and i cum!!..thank you, please up me.

hehehhe

ok, at least you are trying. sorry i cant pass you any ctcs as i have been out of town for years. just my 2 cents worth, be proactive. sometimes dun wait for contacts, go take a walk in GL, and share your sexperience there.

falconboy
09-07-2009, 02:41 PM
Without forgiveness life is governed by an endless cycle of resentment and retaliation. So lets be kind and compassionate.

Oralcraz
09-07-2009, 04:20 PM
I'm like almost 30 and still a virgin.... :( now just cherish the few ctc some of the kind bro give. And post some good fr after i do them to honor those bro. cherishing my few remaining negative point left. Thank you to those who share ctc and up me you'll haf good karma.

Bro, if u are keeping yr virgin to be given to yr true gf/wife to be, then I can understand. However, if u are not, guess is time to gain some experience. I lost my V at 16+. Remember to play safe. Good luck.

BroRelax
09-07-2009, 05:38 PM
Now then i understand. Like from a lau jiao here said. Don't contribute anything just leech then wun get zapped.

I know i posted acouple of thread to trying to make ppl luff. I kana zapped until crazy. some bro nw dun want to share wif me a good bong. Now i understand the rule.

Bro, give your virgin to a gal that you like, not to the whore!!

Bangster
10-07-2009, 02:12 AM
Ya, TS dont be stupid to lose your virginity to a whore and then have a whole lot of explaining to do to the girl you may meet tomorrow.

Worse if you kena STDs on your very first try with FLs.

It has happened to pple before.

twaryguy
10-07-2009, 02:29 AM
hmmm thanks for the advise... yea I was trying to reserve it for someone special... but after years of courtship. I guess.... sometime fairy tales remain just a fairy tale.

Ya, TS dont be stupid to lose your virginity to a whore and then have a whole lot of explaining to do to the girl you may meet tomorrow.

Worse if you kena STDs on your very first try with FLs.

It has happened to pple before.

Bangster
10-07-2009, 02:41 AM
Better fairy tales if you do find that someone special,

than nightmares if you kena a cauliflower on your cockhead, right?

tigerprawn
10-07-2009, 09:19 AM
hmmm thanks for the advise... yea I was trying to reserve it for someone special... but after years of courtship. I guess.... sometime fairy tales remain just a fairy tale.

Bro, you said you are 30. Which means you have been "saving" your virginity for quite a while now already. Do you mean you courted many girls but all failed or you have been waiting for 1 special girl for many years?

If your issue is low self-esteem, then having paid sex is not going to be the long term solution to your problem. Worse, you may end up your entire life having paid sex only cos that would become your only comfort zone and escape and you will never know how to court and start a sexual relationship with a girlfriend. You seem to imply that your courtship has not been working so perhaps you have to work on your courtship skills or upgrading your personnal social skills, appearance, mannerisms style etc etc.. If you keep doing things one way and not getting any results after so many years obviously something is wrong with the way you are doing things right?

One thing you have to remember, it is not a shame being a 30 year old or 40 year old virgin. I have friends who start at 15 but at 30 already a burnt out loser who can only get sex through paying. And at the same time I know guy who started very late like yourself but today still having a swinging time stepping in 40's with 20 year old girls throwing themselves at him. So, there is never too late a time to start. Don't feel that cos you are 30 already so it is a shame to still be a virgin.

What I am probably trying to say is, if you want to give your virginity which you saved so long to a prostitute, then do so because you really want to with absolutely no doubts. NOT because you feel like it is a shame to be a virgin at 30 so you just want to have sex to prove to don't-know-how that you are NOT a virgin.

Anyway, good luck bro!! All the best! :)

tigerprawn
10-07-2009, 09:28 AM
TS, after posting the above, I searched on your other postings in SBF and am confused. Here you start a thread saying you are a virgin at 30 pleading with bros to give you FL ctc, yet elsewhere you are posting about your "sexual experiences" from young? And I recall seeing one indo FL thread you even commented you think the girl's body only 4/10 rating?

So which is it? You virgin at 30 or split personality at 30?:confused:

singexpat
10-07-2009, 10:34 AM

shhh bro.. dun pichar his lobang.. :D

Oralcraz
10-07-2009, 10:39 AM
TS, after posting the above, I searched on your other postings in SBF and am confused. Here you start a thread saying you are a virgin at 30 pleading with bros to give you FL ctc, yet elsewhere you are posting about your "sexual experiences" from young? And I recall seeing one indo FL thread you even commented you think the girl's body only 4/10 rating?

Aiyo:( Guess he is not a honest "virgin". Or virgin from the back:confused:

Athenawishes
10-07-2009, 10:48 AM
wow.. 30 still V??
is he is the more good looking type..

i guess there will be alot of female samsters who "r willing to teach him"..
keke... but tot as a man... the more exp.. the better??

nvm.. TS.. jia you..
mayb your fate hasnt come yet..
u still got time.. keke.. >.< best of luck oh..

twaryguy
10-07-2009, 11:24 AM
No lah I write story is purely for story sake only lah... you think that really happen meh? But I think I'll be a man Tml

bully
10-07-2009, 12:04 PM
No lah I write story is purely for story sake only lah... you think that really happen meh? But I think I'll be a man Tml

Dan u say u r a 30 yrs old virgin can also purely for story sake only. :cool: So u want us to believe which is which? :confused:

twaryguy
10-07-2009, 12:10 PM
I'm really a virgin lah... but think I'm gonna get laid very soon mmmuuahhahahaDan u say u r a 30 yrs old virgin can also purely for story sake only. :cool: So u want us to believe which is which? :confused:

twaryguy
10-07-2009, 12:12 PM
and why are you all keep focusing on the virgin thing.... very paiseh leh.:p

Cheonging101
10-07-2009, 12:33 PM
What's there to be ashamed of, bro? :rolleyes:

You should be happy! Now I tell people I virgin also no one believe... Sibei sianz...

Chinapuss
10-07-2009, 01:00 PM
I also VIRGIN lei...:D

Cheonging101
10-07-2009, 02:52 PM
Same here. Everyday must PCC 8 times than satisfied. Very horny... :p

Niceman
10-07-2009, 02:57 PM
I also virgin... about 1month liao :( sibei sian

bochapsing
10-07-2009, 03:15 PM
I also virgin... about 1month liao :( sibei sian

bro, 1 month virgin... wat a achievement!!

really a "Niceman" le!! Up u...

:D:D:D

Max77
10-07-2009, 03:50 PM
when c my points goes up i'll be happier for tat day, when c my points down normally affect my mood for the day too. Maybe if my point hit bottom i'll also say funny things like TS...lolz

ziggylicks
10-07-2009, 04:09 PM

I guess you got it all wrong.. being a Man, is not about losing his Virginity . So are you trying to say that if a teenager loses his Virginity at 16 he is already a Man???

It's all about you as a person, your thoughts, your actions and basically your maturity. It's also your mentality...

Be a Man , time to grow up....

Cheers

twaryguy
10-07-2009, 05:24 PM
when c my points goes up i'll be happier for tat day, when c my points down normally affect my mood for the day too. Maybe if my point hit bottom i'll also say funny things like TS...lolz

Hmmm I kinda gave up lah... like many people say... we have life outside SBF. As long I can still get contact for a bonk... and have fun... life is good. Point or no Point... is nothing.

cppboost
10-08-2009, 01:12 AM
i still dont understand this virgin thing.

Unless u see movies got the tong zi gong etc.

What is considered virgin never have sex with girl but masterbate consider virgin or not?

Man got virgin one meh? we dont bleed what. Then wet dream first time leow considered virgin?

Bangster
10-08-2009, 03:33 AM
Men don't bleed?

COME COME,

turn around.

Bend down.

I'll show you that MEN do bleed.

*rubs chilli oil on police baton*

38tiger
10-08-2009, 06:03 AM
i still dont understand this virgin thing.

Unless u see movies got the tong zi gong etc.

What is considered virgin never have sex with girl but masterbate consider virgin or not?

Man got virgin one meh? we dont bleed what. Then wet dream first time leow considered virgin?

bro i think you want to see RED very soon...:rolleyes:

gust81
10-08-2009, 08:25 AM
Whats the big issue? Every night after 2359 i am a virgin again. :D Unless i am bonking at 2359... :p

sammyboy.sexy
10-08-2009, 11:06 AM
Bro, give your virgin to a gal that you like, not to the whore!!

haha bro no worries man i wake up everyday fresh as a virgin :p

gako_v3
10-08-2009, 01:57 PM
Bro, if u are keeping yr virgin to be given to yr true gf/wife to be, then I can understand. However, if u are not, guess is time to gain some experience. I lost my V at 16+. Remember to play safe. Good luck.

Bro share story! :D

Yea ts, give your virginity to a girl you like and not a fl. :o

Oralcraz
10-08-2009, 03:50 PM
Bro share story! :D
Yea ts, give your virginity to a girl you like and not a fl. :o

Sorry bro, are u asking me to share how I lost my V at 16+?

gako_v3
10-08-2009, 05:38 PM
Sorry bro, are u asking me to share how I lost my V at 16+?

Ya, if you would. :p

kissclong
10-08-2009, 07:14 PM
TS,
Either you're a Boliao Flowerpod gal, or you're a fcuking Boliao Splitting Personality trying to waste our time and this SBF bandwith...
:(

Oralcraz
11-08-2009, 11:20 AM
Ya, if you would. :p

Sure..... However is nothing to shout about really. It has been almost 30 yrs ago. I can still remember cause is my first time. Funny though as I remembered this quite clearly but not the rest after this. I was working part-time as a labourer during my school holidays. Just got paid for the week; about $100+. My neighbour friends are elder than me and at that time, they are known as "chicken king". Chiong KS, "banana leg" at least once a week. It was a Friday night, when we met up and they decided to bring me on an "experience tour" to "banana leg" and KS. Since got a few $$$, I said ON. We went "banana leg" but at that time, it was all very small partition cubicle with a small washing basin. I was uncomfortable. So, we proceed to KS. At least KS rooms are much neater and slightly bigger. So, OK Loh. OKT make a call, and in about 10-15 mins, 3 WLs arrived. If I remember correctly, We have requested for a $30 or $50 cat ladies. All came in skirt but not too mini type. Age around late 20s. Without chosing, we just enter our rooms and the ladies just follow us. Once inside, both striped ourself. The one I got was very fair, medium built and nice boobs. Pussy was hairy, (btw, is my first time seeing a naked woman). Face was average, but I immediately had a hard during stripping and watching her striped. After that, I told her is my first time, she laughed and then smile. We conversed in canto, and she said don't worry, I will guide you. She applied some gel on her puss, which now I know must be KY. I don't even know how to kiss or "play".:D, so she hold my didi, guide him to the entrance of the puss and I just started to poke (btw, at that time, cap is not common, in fact non of my friends used them. So...is RAW). Poke Poke Poke, eh, enter liao, so I started to move in and out, wah steam liao. After about 5-10 mins, she started asking "cumming or not". I said no...but I wanna pee. She laughed and said, no wonder so long, go pee first...but...I can't pee. My didi is solid hard. She asked me to just concentrate on peeing. After a while, I managed to pee. She asked me to wash up. Then, she lie down and I started poking again. This time without her help. I poke and poke until before I shoot, I pulled out (was taught by my "chicken king" friends). She immediately pulled toilet paper and passed to me but I shot on her pussy hair and her tummy. Cleaned up, washed up, we left the room and she left for her next appt. :)Like that, I...lost...my...V.

gako_v3
11-08-2009, 04:47 PM
I see..
Lost it to a ~~ ah..
Haha, did you regretted it? :o

Oralcraz
12-08-2009, 02:51 PM
I see..
Lost it to a ~~ ah..
Haha, did you regretted it? :o

Honestly no. I don't have gf at that time. So don't know what to regret. On the contrary, I think is better for me. I became more brave after that. When I had my first gf at 21 then, I know how to play her and we really had good continuous sex for 5 yrs till we broke off.:( Is been 20 yrs and I still miss her till today. Wonder how she look like or how is she now???

gako_v3
13-08-2009, 04:36 PM
Honestly no. I don't have gf at that time. So don't know what to regret. On the contrary, I think is better for me. I became more brave after that. When I had my first gf at 21 then, I know how to play her and we really had good continuous sex for 5 yrs till we broke off.:( Is been 20 yrs and I still miss her till today. Wonder how she look like or how is she now???

Hmm, good to hear that. :)

taegukgi
13-08-2009, 05:52 PM

Just get used to zapping. People get zapped randomly.