PDA

View Full Version : 21YO 36D Local Girl (BBBJ with CIM, COF or COB)

HondaJazz23
08-07-2009, 11:14 AM
Has been in SBF for quite some time and finally found a good lobang myself.. (:
Name: Winnie
Race: Chinese Local
Looks: 6.5/10
Boobs: 36D.. (yummy!!)
BBBJ: 8.5/10 (its mind blowing)
FJ: 7/10 (WET WET WET!!!)
GFE: 9/10 (hugs you and talk to you after session, NICE!!)
Allows: CIM, COB, COF, Breast fu*k
No No: Anal, Rough play and she dun swallow.

Damage: 250/1/60mins

Those interested, kindly PM me your contact details and will try to arrange a session for you guys as she is schooling. Also provide me ur email and i will send u her boobs pic once u confirm the booking. To protect her, as she is a local. Hope u guys understand.

Thanks.

*First time starting thread. If i leave out anything hope you guys dun mind.

FBInsp
08-07-2009, 11:50 AM
Wah 36D :eek: interesting...

Camping here 1st... TS, got her stats like height, weight, waistline, etc..?

250 on the high side unless reali very good la...

Wait for reccee report 1st..:D

Peter
08-07-2009, 11:57 AM
RE: Boobs: 36D.. (yummy!!)

Hi TS, shoot a photo and show bros here. Thank you:)

johnong123
08-07-2009, 12:04 PM
pm me contact

keyser
08-07-2009, 01:51 PM
:confused:if tis the same winnie i had try b4 then i would say she is not 250 coz few mths ago was 150. the stats and name look all too familiar. paiseh, i not trying to spoil your thread but now in recession and if really same ger then......

haonan25
08-07-2009, 02:02 PM
show some pics bro...

FatmanSK
08-07-2009, 02:07 PM
wa, a bit on the high side for local. whats her height weight given her is a D CUP:cool:

zhoubapi
08-07-2009, 02:12 PM
36D~~~WOW!!!!!!!!!!!

no pic?:(

jcjames
08-07-2009, 02:33 PM
:confused:if tis the same winnie i had try b4 then i would say she is not 250 coz few mths ago was 150. the stats and name look all too familiar. paiseh, i not trying to spoil your thread but now in recession and if really same ger then......

But I guess since T.S. is doing the arrangement, must be tat the gal
agree to let him be her OKT so as to avoid unneccesary trouble

If the gal you mentioned you tried before is still doing and still at old
price then I think T.S. is taking everbody for a ride with such a high mark up !

BTW I'm not against OKT or individual . , as I support both , my aim is to have a good bonk and enjoy myself

Well you just have to check with her ( the gal u tried ) whether she's still on her own or now under OKT ,

She does have her right to her choice !

But jus my view, I am against those who claim to be helping the gal and deny they are their OKT ( I thinkthere are many here )and still want a cut from the gal, regardless the amount ,
I think its a shame on them to make money this way but still allow the gals to arrange appts themselves and subject to all the nuisance call and what not !
If want to help, help them with your heart , if for money then make sure you do your job !

I know I am going to be Zapped for this contribuition of mine !
But kindly leave me your nic when you do that so I can glorify you !
And for those Bros, who think I am speaking up your mind , add me a few humble points ( OKT included )
BTW I am not here to por the OKT'S
They have enough of my supports

So Bro's , judge for yourself !

BoLiang
08-07-2009, 03:48 PM
bro james, possible for u to dig out the old thread anot?

keyser
08-07-2009, 06:20 PM
:( The ger thread is from cozy bay massage. local ger. i know coz i try to help her by doing intro as well. Nothing is 100percent as someone may come out and say not the same ger. who knows except those who tried her and try again tis time... but i know she is poor thing, needing money to help parents if tat is the same ger. Anyway, if she is 250 and she gets paid for wat she is worth and got people wan to try then who am i to stop rite? now she got cof.. maybe worth it?? DUN CARE AND DUN BOTHER...

jcjames
08-07-2009, 09:41 PM
:( The ger thread is from cozy bay massage. local ger. i know coz i try to help her by doing intro as well. Nothing is 100percent as someone may come out and say not the same ger. who knows except those who tried her and try again tis time... but i know she is poor thing, needing money to help parents if tat is the same ger. Anyway, if she is 250 and she gets paid for wat she is worth and got people wan to try then who am i to stop rite? now she got cof.. maybe worth it?? DUN CARE AND DUN BOTHER...

Bro , why dont PM me her contact or the mamasan contact, I will help her too !
If she admit she's the same gal, I will also give her the 250 direct !
BTW I have followed the thread for that joint but didnt have time to ask for contact as so many to clear here !

HondaJazz23
09-07-2009, 12:57 PM
Hi bros out there.. in order to protect her and also to make sure that this gal is a good deal.. i hope some senior samsters can give it a try first... as to clear the doubts on the price and also whether is she worth it a not... those bros under moderation.. kindly wait for your turn..

For making of bookings.. pls indicate ur timing and also the hotel and i will inform her and she will proceed to the said location... Reason for such arrangements is that she do not wan bros to have her number... To prevent any prank calling as well as she is not convenient to ans her call or sms at times..

Thanks..

sparco635
09-07-2009, 01:34 PM
Hi bros out there.. in order to protect her and also to make sure that this gal is a good deal.. i hope some senior samsters can give it a try first... as to clear the doubts on the price and also whether is she worth it a not... those bros under moderation.. kindly wait for your turn..

For making of bookings.. pls indicate ur timing and also the hotel and i will inform her and she will proceed to the said location... Reason for such arrangements is that she do not wan bros to have her number... To prevent any prank calling as well as she is not convenient to ans her call or sms at times..

Thanks..
she should have gotten a prepaid sim card for the job.she not convenient when making money then customers like us got to give our contacts n wait for durian drop?:D

Chinababes2001
09-07-2009, 01:44 PM
sounds more like an OKT

i have nothing against OKT but if u are one, then say so!
just dun like it when people claim they are helping when they are actually earning themselves

disgusted... pui :mad:

yongzhen
09-07-2009, 03:39 PM
sounds more like an OKT

just dun like it when people claim they are helping when they are actually earning themselves

Bro, looks like u got to pui so many times a day.

peter1234
09-07-2009, 04:29 PM
sounds more like an OKT

totally agree. some of these see liao also blood boil. fking hypocrites la
pui :mad:

they will say they not okt. ya lor not okt, not full time one, jus help out the gal, get a cut nia ma

pui

neuro33
09-07-2009, 04:42 PM
can i pui pui oso? ;) bro, dun bother these ppl la..price they set, eat anot up to us, if our dear commando cheong go try, they will FR back here for everyone to know one mah...

HondaJazz23
10-07-2009, 02:17 PM
firstly.. have i said i was helping her or did i say i have a good lobang to share? secondly, based on the what grounds you think that i am an OKT? IF i am taking any cut in the money i make it clear. Lastly.. when any bro meet up with her and pays her the money.. the money goes to her.. as for the msging and all this i am doing her a favour and the only thing i get from her is a meal.. even if i make a session with her.. i do pay as well... i dun get it why sometimes you guys like to smear things.. come on and get a life.. if u are keen u book.. if not u jus move on and look at the next thread.. jus so simple.. doesnt mean u are a senior here.. u are always right... think in a logical way.. thank you!

KimBanLor
10-07-2009, 03:31 PM
Hi can pm me her ctc thanks.

bunnyrabbit
10-07-2009, 03:49 PM
ok bro lets see..

a okt helps to
1. take the gal picture, scan and show
2. find contacts to market her in sbf
3. set up meeting place
4. ensure time and location for bonking
5. finally take a cut of the money..

so in my opinion you not a okt cos you never take money but just want a simple meal in return..
but the meal money also come from the bonking hor..so..:D

tookara
10-07-2009, 05:43 PM
any preview pics of her?

FBInsp
10-07-2009, 05:48 PM
TS, Wats her weight..? :confused: Till now no update from u lehzz.. dun tel me she's a baby hippo..?:eek:

HondaJazz23
11-07-2009, 12:00 PM
170cm/58kg

HondaJazz23
11-07-2009, 12:06 PM
bro bunnyrabbit.. wat makes u think that i am the one deciding where u guys will meet her... when u guys cant have her contact no.. u guys start to accuse that we are OKTS.. as i say.. and i believe its the last time i will say it... i am not and if i am.. i will say so in my thread.. she will let me know wat location she prefers for that day and i jus simply let u guys know.. and on top of that.. she also has other guys getting more bookings for her... so... before u guys have any facts.. dun jus jump to conclusions...

kuroky
11-07-2009, 12:09 PM
wow whts is her price now? still 250?

bunnyrabbit
12-07-2009, 10:24 PM
bro bunnyrabbit.. wat makes u think that i am the one deciding where u guys will meet her... when u guys cant have her contact no.. u guys start to accuse that we are OKTS.. as i say.. and i believe its the last time i will say it... i am not and if i am.. i will say so in my thread.. she will let me know wat location she prefers for that day and i jus simply let u guys know.. and on top of that.. she also has other guys getting more bookings for her... so... before u guys have any facts.. dun jus jump to conclusions...

oops..looks like she will let you know what is her preferred location and you are the one who is the middleman who will let us know wor..

so again..:rolleyes:

btw..i not getting the contact of her from you and not accusing you of an OKT wor..its you who are saying you are wor..:D

lacasasasa
13-07-2009, 07:28 AM
Majority intro here are from okt lah. Who in the right mind would waste their time to help so many FL without returns. Its only how much they get only. As i said before, open more than 2 threads to intro, likely is sponsor here. Not earning and willing to pay to help? Got free lunch in this world? Also when FR is too good, likely untrue. The girls themselves will know how much themselves worth.

Sexfish
14-07-2009, 08:53 AM
can i have the no?