PDA

View Full Version : ROYAL KTV 2nd Floor Royal HOTEL

donnyboy
30-08-2003, 04:51 PM
DONT GO!!

Why ???? heres why...

Me and a grpup of my friends use to gothere pretty often and each time we are there we willopen at least two bottles...

For abt a few months we were treated really nice by the mummys and the gals were excellent!

BUT then came in the "taking us for granted part" We were so well known until they began to take us as sure "come back" customers..and then the gals stop flowing and the attention to the room dropped.

Well..we were nice guys and gave them some chance to prove us wrong but after3 to 4 times returnin there, the same treatment was given..

SO! the conclusion we came to is that we were being taken for granted! Sad but true....

Is this what we want our KTV's to come to????

Open for your comments.....plssssssssss

_jaDeD_
30-08-2003, 05:28 PM
Issit Superstar?

factor-x
30-08-2003, 08:04 PM
Another example of "Nice guys finish last."

Sad how the world has evolved.

No matter though donnyboy, show em who's the one with the cash, move on, might just find better hunting grounds.

:)

marcmedow
30-08-2003, 08:29 PM
think this is superstar KTV . saw some gals in red bunny like costumes at the lift area. quite sexy looking. think is $370 per bottle. wanted to try but dont think so now.

darkstar
08-09-2003, 12:32 AM
yes, name of ktv is superstar and so far i chionh the place 2 times oredi - i think the place is not bad wat, why giv up a place after one bad comment?

i think more bros should recce the joint and giv us their honest fr.

anyway they hav quite a selection of gals - viets, prcs, msian, locals, malays, so surely can find someone u like.

cheers
:)

vaxvms
08-09-2003, 11:21 AM
SUPERSTAR

vaxvms
08-09-2003, 11:22 AM
superstar is on banned list by most KEFOS bro liao
can read FR on thread or search "SUPERSTAR"