PDA

View Full Version : Blacklisted Cheongsters--Time Wasters

adra
08-07-2009, 02:53 AM
:mad:Feeling cheated? Agree on exchanging contacts but been fooled? Sabo other people number ? List all the assholes here so we could cheong in better atmosphere. ( PLEASE STATE NAME & WHAT THEY DID for reference )

adra
08-07-2009, 02:55 AM
Let me be the first to start.

mysBenq

Agree on exchanging korean contacts and ask me to give mine first but never reply.damn.

mv6tt888
08-07-2009, 03:18 AM
the most famous savilion and cheepang (the nick sounds something liddat)..

kaisamster
09-07-2009, 01:41 AM
Yes same thing happen to me... Hope this guy gets STD & AIDS... let him fuck more~~ haha... yah pass MysBenq so dangerous Fl contacts if u have one..~

let him taste the feeling of kena cheated ...

hosayboh
09-07-2009, 01:48 AM
Let me be the first to start.

mysBenq

Agree on exchanging korean contacts and ask me to give mine first but never reply.damn.

Bro, maybe mysBenq haven log on to see your pm? His last activity was monday evening.
Last Activity: 06-07-2009 07:16 PM

adra
09-07-2009, 02:57 AM
its already 2 weeks ago this happened..aiyah, already been cheated so many times before, and its normal, but this time really sian cause he ask a lot of stuff and i brief many many paragraph.knn. i'm lazy actually.

hosayboh
09-07-2009, 03:40 AM
lolx....oh Fark it and move on......dun waste any more time on him....let the lightning strike!! haha...

adra
11-07-2009, 03:28 AM
Hope bros here oso dont post a contact that he himself never tried before, cause me oso had several time been kann by people who are not doing the business ( sabo ) or out of the business .. thanks

hosayboh
11-07-2009, 03:50 AM
Most prolly are those number collectors, never try but keep exchanging.....:(

adra
12-07-2009, 04:35 AM
bro hosayboh, your online time always same as mine hor..heheh..

dyelook
13-07-2009, 02:03 AM
cheepang & saviolaron...now hamsaplan.....real bandwidth & time waster:mad:

adra
14-07-2009, 02:24 AM
WHY NOT anyone with 5 or 6 or greater power teach this bastard a lesson. i kinda do it everyday till got no chance to up other bro..damn it

pj_soldier
15-07-2009, 12:01 AM
Ya, these 3 guys are now multiplying more and more false tel & FR

We just have to be smarter

cheepang & saviolaron...now hamsaplan.....real bandwidth & time waster:mad:

sam.jones
15-07-2009, 05:52 AM
the moderators of this site should act and impose bans on posters who post false information or deliberately deceive other posters.

there should be guidelines or posting rules that all members should adhere to and penalties ranging from temporary bans or permanent bans for more serious offences.

these forums are all about discussing issues, sharing information, and experiences with other like minded members. those who don't follow rules based around fair and reasonable practices should have their privileges taken away.

Hoping that by doing nothing these problems will go away is not the answer, it's time for the moderators to act now, rather than have these problems continue.

sammyboyfor
15-07-2009, 07:50 AM
the moderators of this site should act and impose bans on posters who post false information or deliberately deceive other posters.

You gotta be kidding! :rolleyes: I've got better things to do my time. :p

How on earth would I know what's false and what's not anyway?

Even if someone told me a report was false, how would verify that he was actually telling the truth?

My hands are full keeping the server secure, forum up and running and the database free of bugs. I leave the social interaction issues to you guys. You're a lot better at it than I am.:D

warmnites
15-07-2009, 08:26 AM
You gotta be kidding! :rolleyes: I've got better things to do my time. :p

How on earth would I know what's false and what's not anyway?

Even if someone told me a report was false, how would verify that he was actually telling the truth?

My hands are full keeping the server secure, forum up and running and the database free of bugs. I leave the social interaction issues to you guys. You're a lot better at it than I am.:D

Alamak super tai kor if you tie our hands how can we help you keep this place from being infected with worms. Atleast give us seniors power to spray those worms la. Then we happy u happy lo. We know who are the worm mah!

sam.jones
15-07-2009, 11:36 AM
Alamak super tai kor if you tie our hands how can we help you keep this place from being infected with worms. Atleast give us seniors power to spray those worms la. Then we happy u happy lo. We know who are the worm mah!

warmnites,

exactly!
Will the moderators create a senior members group who act voluntarily and who have the power to suspend or cancel rights or errant posters.

i belong to a few different forums which have such rules and there's no problems dishing out penalties or removing posters who don't follow the site rules.

it simple and effective, all that's needed is a set of rules which all posters adhere to, if they don't then they know what to expect.

hosayboh
15-07-2009, 12:07 PM
bro hosayboh, your online time always same as mine hor..heheh..

hohoho....what u do so late?

What we need are more moderators and for them to be actively hanging around......;)

sammyboyfor
16-07-2009, 04:10 AM
it simple and effective, all that's needed is a set of rules which all posters adhere to, if they don't then they know what to expect.

I don't like rules. I prefer a little chaos.:p

adra
16-07-2009, 04:33 AM
haha..bro hosayboh, i wait until all the family members sleep tightly, then onli can login.

actually, all that human could do is the best in their interest..bro sammy is rite..little chaos put somemore colour in life..hehe.. the best that i could ask is ZAPPPPPPPPPPPPPP all this bastard down..hehehe

adra
16-07-2009, 04:44 AM
doing listing like this will make it easier for reference.

1.mysbenq
2.cheepang
3.saviolaron/saviliron ( what ever fuck it is )
4.hamsaplan
5.hamburger

sam.jones
16-07-2009, 05:28 AM
I don't like rules. I prefer a little chaos.:p

1. Keep your identity secret.
2. Do not divulge personal information eg phone numbers & addresses.
3. If you do arrange meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your sammyboy nick.

For someone who says you don't like /guidelines rules, i suggest you change the footnote to all of your posts.;)

sammyboyfor
16-07-2009, 05:30 PM
1. Keep your identity secret.
2. Do not divulge personal information eg phone numbers & addresses.
3. If you do arrange meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your sammyboy nick.

For someone who says you don't like /guidelines rules, i suggest you change the footnote to all of your posts.;)

Those aren't RULES. They're TIPS... ie good advice dished out FOC to those who are thinking of meeting up.

I couldn't care less if people ignore my wisdom. It's their funeral if things turn to custard.

Tips Definition | Definition of Tips at Dictionary.com (http://dictionary.reference.com/dic?q=tips&search=search)

tip
3  /tɪp/ Show Spelled Pronunciation [tip] Show IPA ,noun, verb, tipped, tip⋅ping.
–noun
1. a small present of money given directly to someone for performing a service or menial task; gratuity: He gave the waiter a dollar as a tip.
2. a piece of private or secret information, as for use in betting, speculating, or writing a news story: a tip from a bookie.
3. a useful hint or idea; a basic, practical fact: tips on painting.

dathinman
16-07-2009, 06:14 PM
I think some of them are out to sabo people. Like those posts giving out the same phone numbers over and over again. Google for those numbers and they belong to people who I don't think want to be identified as OKTs through their phone numbers.

sam.jones
17-07-2009, 05:18 AM
Those aren't RULES. They're TIPS... ie good advice dished out FOC to those who are thinking of meeting up.

I couldn't care less if people ignore my wisdom. It's their funeral if things turn to custard.

For someone who says he "prefers a little chaos" i find it strange that he would even think of suggesting what posters should do and NOT do on this site?:rolleyes:

FYI, A tip is a suggestion, a guideline.
you don't sue words like "DO NOT" when making a suggestion or providing guidance;)

But as you say, if you prefer a little chaos, then so be it:)

sammyboyfor
17-07-2009, 03:11 PM
For someone who says he "prefers a little chaos" i find it strange that he would even think of suggesting what posters should do and NOT do on this site?:rolleyes:

My tips have absolutely nothing to do with what people do ON THIS SITE.

My tips are aimed squarely at those who intend to reveal their on line identities to the REAL WORLD. I'm simply saying... "Don't do it!".