PDA

View Full Version : My first experience with a PDMM

rocky73sg
07-07-2009, 07:12 PM
One Sunday I was out with my family at Chinatown and boarded a bus back home. A PRC woman with a little kid which I assume is her son boarded the same bus as us. She approached me and ask if the bus goes to Hong Shan (Bukit Merah) and I told her yes. She thanked me saying she just arrived here so not very familiar with the bus route.

When the bus reached my place, I told my family that I need to get something before heading home as we parted. Then I took opportunity to make some small talk with this PRC woman, got to know she is a PDMM. I was wondering if I will have a chance to experience PDMM for the first time or not... When we reached the interchange, I offered to show them the way to your house so she gave me a piece of paper with her address written on it.

She rented a room and the owner does not stay there. She offered to give me a drink as the weather is hot and saw that I was perspiring terribly. I accepted and we had some chit chat with topics like my work, her life blah blah blah... I gave her my number and told her to feel free to call me if she needs any help before I went off.

To be continued...

bigmannow
07-07-2009, 07:25 PM
SAR 21 , sbO HEMLMET ready and waiting... safety off :D

Criminalz
07-07-2009, 08:18 PM
Quick quick...just pulled out my cock really to wank.

starcrosser
07-07-2009, 08:36 PM
Time for more fun

Bronco
07-07-2009, 08:45 PM
Another great story...:p

Set up the command post and radar to monitor when r u cumming back for more story..hehehhe :D

Bangster
07-07-2009, 11:48 PM
wah lao...post so little nia.

Don't tell me she asks you buy insurance from Bank of China hor....

Faster post leh, Bro Criminalz still had his cock outside his pants....it's been a few hours liao

virile
07-07-2009, 11:54 PM
Feeling randy liao. Please update soon.

rocky73sg
08-07-2009, 08:59 AM
My apology for the wait as I'm posting that in office, was working pretty late so not able to continue more... Now, here it is...

Few days later, I received a Chinese sms from an unknown number, I'll translate it into English for you guys.

She: Are you into computer job?
Me: Who's on the line?
She: I am xxx, do you still remember me?
Me: I remember! Yes, I work on computer, what do you need?
She: I may need some help from you on computer
Me: No problem, let me know and I will help you.
She: How much do you charge for the help?
Me: Since you are my friend, it's free!
She: Ok, I will contact you again. Bye.
Me: Bye.

Another few days later, she called me instead of sms asking if I could help bring her to look for a cheap computer, she wanted to give one to her son for his studies. We agreed to meet and told her I will meet her at void deck and will bring her to look for one. I decided to bring her to SLS to source for parts to DIY a computer at her place. After getting all the parts, we headed back to her house to start fixing up the computer. It was a hot day and there's no aircon. While I was working on the computer, she said she need to get a shower cos weather's hot...

todae
08-07-2009, 09:07 AM
setting up tent in progress..

junior_cannibal
08-07-2009, 09:14 AM
Hmm, a potential wolf-to-be in the house setting up computer? Interesting line...

cannon
08-07-2009, 09:20 AM
Promising. Thanks for sharing. More please.

sex hero
08-07-2009, 09:33 AM
. It was a hot day and there's no aircon. While I was working on the computer, she said she need to get a shower cos weather's hot...

Soon she come out with out bra:D

Camp here..

simple2kee
08-07-2009, 09:40 AM
camping here. like ur story & hope to hear from u more.

Oralcraz
08-07-2009, 09:47 AM
Steam liao:) After shower come out, the fragrance...oh...cannot take it liao!

davelokesong
08-07-2009, 09:51 AM
Great stuff, waiting for more. Thanks for sharing! :)

seeknewss
08-07-2009, 09:52 AM
TS, if this is true encounter, camping here for your adventure ! :D

rocky73sg
08-07-2009, 11:38 AM
Yes, it is... I have encounter with different people but never pdmm so it's kind of kinky for me...

TS, if this is true encounter, camping here for your adventure ! :D

rocky73sg
08-07-2009, 12:02 PM
I was busy fixing up and busy perspiring though the fan is blowing at me... Suddenly I paused for a while, the thought of her showering kind of disrupt my concentration and I started to entertain the thought...fantasizing bonking her in shower makes my dick rock hard and bulging... :p

She suddenly walked towards me and pat me on the shoulder behind me while another hand holding a glass of iced water for me. I turned over not realizing my bulge is still there and saw her in an over-sized tee and a short...the bulging gets worse. She giggles for a moment and handed me the water...her giggle made me blushed...

I decided to take a break and went over to the sofa and chatted with her. We talked as if we are long known friends, talk about virtually anything under the sky...including sex life... :D Got to know that her husband is applying to come over to Singapore so that they can have family reunion but it's going to take a while for that to happen. I told her I'll be there if she needs someone and with that she leaned against me... I took this as a clearance for me and starts turning over to give her a light kiss on her lips. She responded to me but kissing back so we started locked lips and in no time frenching...

Without further ado, I starts playing with her breasts, think b cup...and she let out a soft moan that awakens my dick from hibernation again... Another hand I tried slipping into her short and finally started playing with her pussy, it was moist! ;) I struggled awhile since we are both on the sofa to remove her short revealing her red undie. I quickly remove her oversized tee and started sucking her breasts while playing with her pussy. She tuned her moaning volume knob to higher.

Suddenly, she stopped me!

She asked did I have cap??? Oops, I wasn't prepared so I volunteered to go grab a box but she said her son will be back soon so another day then... Sigh...what a waste... But we had lots of petting and she gave me a hj to help me release and I shoot onto her without early warning :p

We dressed up and I continued with the fixing of the computer.

Shortly, her son came back and I was so proud that I presented her my masterpiece! I can see he was thrill at the sight of a computer! I stayed over for meal before heading home.

nightfly1966
08-07-2009, 12:23 PM
ur chance will come bro...;)

gunner77
08-07-2009, 01:09 PM
camping here for more
great work bro

Athenawishes
08-07-2009, 01:14 PM
WOW... base is SOLID now.. can built up liao..
keke since she say "another time"...

it means MORE updates from TS!!
waiting for more~~

Criminalz
08-07-2009, 01:31 PM
i think this wank will take longer than usual..

assante
08-07-2009, 01:50 PM
Me set up camp here ....... waiting & waiting & waiting

hurry, hurry, hurry!! :D

AD69
08-07-2009, 02:57 PM
Pitching tent here to read the next installment of the story.

whatthefuk
08-07-2009, 04:27 PM
camping riao...waiting for more

rocky73sg
10-07-2009, 08:29 PM
Sorry for the delay cos busy with work...

Few days later, I got a call from her, she ask if I can come over and teach her how to use the computer, I paused a while to think if I have anything that day...then again she asked am I free...then I answered I will go over. Before she hung the phone, she said her son won't be back early...

I was thinking to myself...is that a hint to something great and happening??? :D

I quickly showered and changed and rushed over to her place... macheum like change parade...change from house attire to naked for shower and change to nice clothes to meet her at her house... :p

I took a cab and rushed down to her house...thinking this is my lucky day...

When I reached her place, she opened the door...wow she and her oversized tee again...and that short... Wow!!!

I asked her when will her son be back and she said in the evening but is is only early afternoon... In my heart, I think...this time song liao...

I made her sit on the chair in front of the computer while I stood behind her to teach her... Suddenly, I saw her bra-covered breasts through her tee...small bro starts to transform and grow in size again... ;) After some time, I can't take it anymore so I slip my hand to grab her breasts and started kissing her...no resistance force in sight! I proceeded to make her stand on her feet and started hugging her while frenching her... With a quick move, I slipped her oversized tee off her revealing her bra...WOW!!! I whispered to her telling her shall we go to her room instead and she led me to her room... It's small and a small bed but I guess it should be enough.

Without any early warning, I removed her bra and push her onto the bed... I started my change parade again... change from fully clothed to naked, clocking my personal world record stripping time...and jump onto bed to join her... I started to remove her short, again no resistance force in sight...ho say liao!

Sudddenly, reinforcement force came in...shouted at me! Put on safety hat or face repulsion by us! I quickly pick up my pant and took out my safety hat and put it on...and start attacking the reinforcement force...

Her moan is stereo type wor...but told her to lower her stereo speaker just in case people next door can hear us... Did her doggy, sideway and release 1 round of ammunition in cowgirl mode. After the attack, we had a good time of shower together... Time flies, it is almost 6pm and I need to retreat before her son come back... Before I left her house, she said next time we can maybe have it overnight cos her son may be going for a camping trip...I winked and in my heart, looking forward for that day to come fast... :D

simple2kee
10-07-2009, 08:45 PM
bro rocky73sg, nice story. thumbs up!

samboy88
10-07-2009, 09:32 PM
Brother, my advise is not to get involved with PDMM unless you want to take the risk and messed up your family and your work. Things can get sticky when you relationship with PDMM.

I met one PDMM and had outing a few times with her daughter. The moment that she gave me the opportunity on a FJ, I know that I've achieved what I want, then I get out of the relationship before it get sticky....

Sam

thomas88
10-07-2009, 11:39 PM
Nice story....I'd love to up a PDMM too but haven't try yet though I've known one for 2 over months already.:o

Keep your story cumming....:D

AD69
10-07-2009, 11:43 PM
TS really hit Jackpot with this PDMM.

ccl69
10-07-2009, 11:48 PM
Shoick Shoick huh.......:D

sammyboyfor
11-07-2009, 05:34 AM
Brother, my advise is not to get involved with PDMM

Should be "My ADVICE is not to get involved...".

"Advise" is a verb.

cumfast
11-07-2009, 08:59 AM
Last time, I always fantasized about up-ing a PDMM :)

Big Semens
11-07-2009, 10:36 AM
Very shiok story ! What's this PDMM stats, and where she's from ?

thomas88
11-07-2009, 01:11 PM
Very shiok story ! What's this PDMM stats, and where she's from ?

Definitely from China and cannot be from Bangladesh right.....:p

Big Semens
11-07-2009, 01:42 PM
Definitely from China and cannot be from Bangladesh right.....:p
Bangladesh got PDMM meh :D From which China province lah:rolleyes:

thomas88
12-07-2009, 12:30 PM
Bangladesh got PDMM meh :D From which China province lah:rolleyes:

Hahaha....maybe, soon.

TS, pls continue fast as it's getting too hot now. :D

Oralcraz
14-07-2009, 12:11 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Semens
Bangladesh got PDMM meh From which China province lah[/QUOTE]

Hahaha....maybe, soon.
TS, pls continue fast as it's getting too hot now. :D

Then they will not be known as PDMM. It should be Bangalamama:)

Athenawishes
14-07-2009, 01:35 PM
btw wads the long form for PDMM>?? wad wad ma ma??

hmmm nice lo.. TS shiok this time.. keke
the "period" is extending.. keke~~

rocky73sg
14-07-2009, 01:47 PM
She is from Hubei province...

One day, I got a sms from her ask me if I had a good time previously. I replied saying of cos a good time, wondering any more good times ahead? She told me her son is going for a camping trip over the weekend and wondered if I can go over to keep her company as she'll be along at home. I quickly agreed to her request! :D

Time flies and it was weekend. She sms me again saying that I can come over in the afternoon. she told me she will cook some food and he can have lunch at her place... As I am quite particular about food, deep inside me I was wondering will be be nice... But the thought of shagging her overruled any other thoughts :p

That Saturday when I reached her place, she was still busy cooking. I decided to give her a little surprise...aroused her by touching all over her and with tongue licked every exposed area...can hear her soft moaning...enjoying my arousal while cooking. Slipped my hand into her short...wow! it is wet there... I started fingering her making her horny...she kept asking me to stop but I didn't and I knew she was ready for more. She tried to control herself while trying to finish the cooking.

Finally she finished her cooking and I decided to reward her for that. I bent her over, pull down my pants and went into her from behind to start shagging her. I also lifted her blouse and asked her to hold on to it allowing me to remove her bra and grabbed her shaking breasts. She is quite tight there so kind of shiok doing her.

Shiok shiok liao, energy lost...so we had our lunch to recharge our energy.
:D

ol'coyote
14-07-2009, 01:56 PM
btw wads the long form for PDMM>?? wad wad ma ma??

hmmm nice lo.. TS shiok this time.. keke
the "period" is extending.. keke~~

PDMM = peri du ma ma...

tks TS for the story...
me had me share of PDMMs...still having in fact...
hehe...

Athenawishes
14-07-2009, 02:23 PM
PDMM = peri du ma ma...

tks TS for the story...
me had me share of PDMMs...still having in fact...
hehe...

oh.. okok.. accompany kids study in spore de..
hmm some r indeed damn chio lo...

but too bad i gal.. cant do anything..
only can imagine & admire their figure..
dono how they keep such nice figures lo.. =X

more from TS~
jia you~

CandyMickey
14-07-2009, 02:25 PM
wah, you so hurry to screw her meh?
Take your time la. haha

Angelsonline
15-07-2009, 02:41 AM
oh.. okok.. accompany kids study in spore de..
hmm some r indeed damn chio lo...

but too bad i gal.. cant do anything..
only can imagine & admire their figure..
dono how they keep such nice figures lo.. =X

more from TS~
jia you~

Athenawishes... gal or guy is not a problem if you know how to work your way into their hearts. If not, why are there lesbians and butches? :p

hottales
15-07-2009, 06:26 AM
She is from Hubei province...

Shiok shiok liao, energy lost...so we had our lunch to recharge our energy.
:D

when you first met her, was she wearing short tight skirt and stocking? I met a vey sexy PDMM on mrt during my lunch time abut 2 years ago and like u mangaed to bonk her shiok shio and still continuing with her too

AD69
15-07-2009, 06:31 PM
when you first met her, was she wearing short tight skirt and stocking? I met a vey sexy PDMM on mrt during my lunch time abut 2 years ago and like u mangaed to bonk her shiok shio and still continuing with her too Then you should have started a thread and tell us your experience.

love bite
15-07-2009, 07:28 PM
:Dplaying is ok..but make sure retreat when danger is cuming wor

especially when ur FB is a study mama:eek:

rocky73sg
31-08-2009, 03:42 PM
Sorry, was busy lately so didn't meet her for some time but we keep in contact through phone calls...

Went over to her place over the last weekend...she again asked me to go over for lunch as her son is out... Her cooking seems to have getting more and more localized, taste moves from authentic chinese food to singapore chinese food...

While having lunch, I teased with her asking if she miss having fun...she kept quiet and just kept telling me to eat... I continued to tease her by saying...we have nice lunch so hope my dessert is even nicer... She replied saying we shall see...this sets my heart wondering what she meant by that :confused:

After lunch and washing up the dishes, I went to the living room and she said she needed a shower cos of the cooking and told me to relax in living room. While she was showering, a evil thought came my mind...I walked over to the bathroom and started peeping her from outside while wanking myself. When she finished her shower and open the bathroom door, she was shocked to see me. I commented that she looks great in nude in shower...and quickly grabbed hold of her (she wrapped herself in a bath towel) and started to fondle her breasts through the bath towel. She let out a soft moan and I think it was time for my dessert. I led her to her room and closed the door whispering to her where's my dessert. With further ado, I pulled her bath towel off, and she was standing naked before me! I laid her on the bed and quickly undressed myself.

After some foreplay, we had a good nice sex and cum all over her (I was thinking maybe she need to change her bedsheet...) :D

I had a 3 hour dessert session and went home feeling satisfied.

EmissaryofTruth
31-08-2009, 04:02 PM
wa... kinky leh haha don't know how you all get these kinds of encounters one... but like a lot of the other bros say be careful, scarcely husband come over soon...

rocky73sg
04-09-2009, 09:35 AM
Dun worry, her hubby won't come over...they barely afford to send the son to Singapore for studies.

I tried to help by buying groceries for them since she doesn't want to accept my money :cool:

alec
11-09-2009, 10:18 PM
camping here liao

rocky73sg
12-09-2009, 02:23 AM
Picked her up earlier on from a supermarket cos she bought lots of groceries (feeding not just her son and her but also me :D ) No chance of going over to her place so asked if she can give me a quickie.

She was fast, gave me a good blowjob while I parked my car in a quiet place, too bad I can't got for more, just have to settle for appetizer only...

:p

rocky73sg
29-10-2009, 11:36 AM
Met a lady on the way to her house, she seems to be a PRC as well...looks mature but also a sizeable pair of boobs... Thinking of that pair of boobs I saw in the void deck makes my bro instant hard-on...

Reached her place and had the usual bed workout... Time flies, we have been doing this for months...

Hee...

aufait
29-10-2009, 03:36 PM
Please continue.

plop1
29-10-2009, 06:11 PM
Enjoyed the story .... do post more about it..

Mike_JustDoIt
30-10-2009, 01:17 AM
Interesting updates from TS, and it seems a number of bros here had experience with PDMMs as well. Too bad I haven't had the chance to meet any in my area. Will be looking out for them from now on ... ;)

Do keep us updated, bro.

whitegals
31-10-2009, 04:42 PM
Yes, me too, my eyes will also be open big big leow when I prowl the neighbourhood.... :D

ah_jie
01-11-2009, 01:25 AM
nice! keep it up ts

funzguy
01-11-2009, 01:40 AM
Great adventure with pdmm... share more with us :)