PDA

View Full Version : ChannelU on Sex Issue

tys90246
28-08-2003, 10:43 PM
Watch the preview of the channel U program regarding the sex issue in Singapore, the programe is going to cover the Geyland, JooChiat and massage parlous as well.. Wissh you guys good luck and not being show on the tv....
The preview is quite excited and the hidden camera is taken inside the massage parlour and take the scence inside, the massage gal is not aware of this, so the conversation of them is very seductive.
Is you sure you are not in the shoot... just watch the show...better alone...

factor-x
28-08-2003, 10:50 PM
Interesting.

Day & Time of the show?

:D

Kdajong99
28-08-2003, 11:09 PM
Originally posted by tys90246
Watch the preview of the channel U program regarding the sex issue in Singapore, the programe is going to cover the Geyland, JooChiat and massage parlous as well.. Wissh you guys good luck and not being show on the tv....
The preview is quite excited and the hidden camera is taken inside the massage parlour and take the scence inside, the massage gal is not aware of this, so the conversation of them is very seductive.

Allow meh? Inflinchment of privacy. :rolleyes:

NOKIA6100
28-08-2003, 11:10 PM
like those pdmm massage show doc before, dun think they will show the face, they will also use dim lighting.

the only clear part was , the decent pdmm doing a skillful massage, no hanky panky , think it will be the same as the one in ch 8 ,last yr.

NOKIA6100
28-08-2003, 11:21 PM
if they want to do secret filming, which HC is best to do it?
any idea???

Storm_Sucker
28-08-2003, 11:30 PM
y must they do such thing?????? sibei sian...
knn them.. i though of going this sat n i think better don't liao..
after the session and step out of the brothel, kenna attack by them..

nokia6110
28-08-2003, 11:34 PM
Originally posted by Storm_Sucker
y must they do such thing?????? sibei sian...
knn them.. i though of going this sat n i think better don't liao..
after the session and step out of the brothel, kenna attack by them..
last yr 1 shop was used , some where at Thomson, heard from the forum here, with permission and cooperation of course.

jus to tell the plight of those pdmm.
also can see them cry.
and their child in school uniform , inside a school was filmed also , and their rented hdb flat.
that was last yr, near yr end.
suddenly their business in prc massage shop all shoot up.

Storm_Sucker
28-08-2003, 11:37 PM
Originally posted by nokia6110
last yr 1 shop was used , some where at Thomson, heard from the forum here, with permission and cooperation of course.

jus to tell the plight of those pdmm.
also can see them cry.
and their child in school uniform , inside a school was filmed also , and their rented hdb flat.
that was last yr, near yr end.
suddenly their business in prc massage shop all shoot up.

hmm... ilegal one will they film?

mervynwm
29-08-2003, 01:30 AM
When is the show ah??

AVIATION
29-08-2003, 09:50 AM

Hi bros, can we sue them ( chan U ) if found our face on the show ??
Wonder what this Zhang Hai Jie trying to prove ?
Sympathise the PDMM, fellow China woman or trying to screw the up ??
If one day she oso ended up like them........heheheeh

:p

vaxvms
29-08-2003, 10:01 AM
so when is the show time???

noppensg
29-08-2003, 10:27 AM
Originally posted by vaxvms
so when is the show time???

Should be 10.30pm, right after the 10pm news.

anyrider
29-08-2003, 10:35 AM
KNN.....will they ever thght of that if all this place kana raid because of the show every now n than, the gals might stop providing the svc, or selective.... than will the rape cases increase??? who know some ppl got no place to release n will do such thing( siao cheong nao)... what happen if 1 day Zhang Hai Jie kana..... will she regret...????

XiaoHoUzi83
29-08-2003, 11:02 AM
actually i think it is illegal one lohx.... those on the streets nvm lahx...
but those in tui nas are Definately illegal... so what u frm Channel U or Channel 8? can invade their privacy mehx??? Hollywood also must seek permission one mahx?? u want to film then can Film mehx?
either they r doing something illegal or not according to the book or they r given permission but purposely put it like hidden camera to draw Viewers....

ricky96
30-08-2003, 08:37 PM
Originally posted by AVIATION
Hi bros, can we sue them ( chan U ) if found our face on the show ??
Wonder what this Zhang Hai Jie trying to prove ?
Sympathise the PDMM, fellow China woman or trying to screw the up ??
If one day she oso ended up like them........heheheeh

:p

If it's the tv bosses who want to do the show, then cant be help. But if its Zhang Hai Jie who want to do it, it show that she's got no sense of feeling sorry for her fellow China women. They also want to earn money for a living, so is she thinking it'd enhance her career if she break their ricebowl.

Maybe some people (not fellow brudders lah) think it''s immoral for PDMM to do such activities. But to me, isnt that better than for them to find some S'pore men to support them and break-up the man's family? As long as PDMM are willing and not physically forced to do such activity, let them decide for themself.

It is common sense not to be harsh on these "one off" business activities. If all the so=called "immoral" activity were closed down, there will be increase in rape, molest cases and increase in extra-marital sex and adultery, and increase in online chat 1-night stands. As if Singapore men can just say "okay lah, since govt stop all the sex activity, i will stay home and be a good boy" - people who think this is possible should have their brains examined!!

nokia8310
30-08-2003, 08:41 PM
Originally posted by ricky96
If it's the tv bosses who want to do the show, then cant be help. But if its Zhang Hai Jie who want to do it, it show that she's got no sense of feeling sorry for her fellow China women. They also want to earn money for a living, so is she thinking it'd enhance her career if she break their ricebowl.

Maybe some people (not fellow brudders lah) think it''s immoral for PDMM to do such activities. But to me, isnt that better than for them to find some S'pore men to support them and break-up the man's family? As long as PDMM are willing and not physically forced to do such activity, let them decide for themself.

It is common sense not to be harsh on these "one off" business activities. If all the so=called "immoral" activity were closed down, there will be increase in rape, molest cases and increase in extra-marital sex and adultery, and increase in online chat 1-night stands. As if Singapore men can just say "okay lah, since govt stop all the sex activity, i will stay home and be a good boy" - people who think this is possible should have their brains examined!!
pdmm still better than many hc gals/auntie.
At least they still try their best to give proper massage.

nokia8310
30-08-2003, 08:43 PM
[we should hv join those pdmm in the protest

Guts
30-08-2003, 08:53 PM
PDMMs, China FLs, Xiao Long Nu, Wu Ya.......a rose by anyother name smells as sweet......Govt/AVs can try to get rid of them but no matter wat, they will still come back.....cos earings here are much better than China so why not.....

ChU Cian Xian have done show's on china FLs but they are still there.....Govt need to zou hee abit or those so call rightous ppl will kpkb.....

ps.....Don't tink it's Zhang Hai Jie's decision to do a topic on the show lah....She's juz a commentator.....

:cool:

nokia8310
30-08-2003, 08:59 PM
Originally posted by Guts
PDMMs, China FLs, Xiao Long Nu, Wu Ya.......a rose by anyother name smells as sweet......Govt/AVs can try to get rid of them but no matter wat, they will still come back.....cos earings here are much better than China so why not.....

ChU Cian Xian have done show's on china FLs but they are still there.....Govt need to zou hee abit or those so call rightous ppl will kpkb.....

ps.....Don't tink it's Zhang Hai Jie's decision to do a topic on the show lah....She's juz a commentator.....

think 50 % affected, the rest oredi got their PR .
Some r not under PDMM but dependent pass, becos of husband here, r such ppl affected.?

Guts
30-08-2003, 09:09 PM
Originally posted by nokia8310
think 50 % affected, the rest oredi got their PR .
Some r not under PDMM but dependent pass, becos of husband here, r such ppl affected.?

No idea........I dun patronise them but neither do i conderm them....

mervynwm
30-08-2003, 11:21 PM
Bros,
saw the show on channel u earlier.....nothing much except interview wif some pple lah...

only mention places like pearl ctr and orchard plaza...mention also that guy whos caught in the act of SPECIAL....during the pearl ctr raid.

aiya...the 2 places openly jio customers for special....no wonder channel u want to mention lah....got pple complain mah...tio bo ?

lucky never say those fac places like bugis, kallang....etc...heehee !

Cheers.

noppensg
31-08-2003, 12:21 AM

To a certain extent, she plays a role in the production of the documentary, not merely commentator. It could be a team's decision. Maybe they are also reading this forum and gets "new" topics to cover.

tanterry
31-08-2003, 09:24 AM
Let me suggest..

1) Moved Geylang Police station to lorong 8. Moved CID-Cantonment to Pearl Center.

2) Frequent change of AV's ASP coz of the 3 spots of fires of the new officer (Shin kuan Shan Ren buk hou), so after a year or two... ASPs' fires are doused after daily rearing luo-hans. :D

UltimateWarrior
03-09-2003, 12:02 AM
If I am not wrong, they are encouraging "rape campaign" in Singapore, that is why they are so harsh nowadays. More and more Singaporean horny ladies are neglected. That maybe the reasons. :D So pick any gal on the street and BONK them
in the bush!!!!!!

Happy Raping!!!:D

Guts
03-09-2003, 12:38 AM
Originally posted by noppensg
To a certain extent, she plays a role in the production of the documentary, not merely commentator. It could be a team's decision. Maybe they are also reading this forum and gets "new" topics to cover.

Not very sure abt tat Zhang Hai Jie lah.......as 4 them getting topics here, possible but more like they go for those news tat's more 'hot' now.....Hope there wun be public outcry on sex forum or else............:(

jng1103
03-09-2003, 01:08 AM
Not very sure abt tat Zhang Hai Jie lah.......as 4 them getting topics here, possible but more like they go for those news tat's more 'hot' now.....Hope there wun be public outcry on sex forum or else............:(

would our nicks be published on the newspaper or the documentary show? wow... we would be famous by then...

if they (AV) closes down on PDMM, i predict to see a huge crowd patronising GL, batam or JB to release tension. however, i hope i'm wrong in the sense dat closing down on commercial sex will increase the rape cases... pls prove me wrong...

commercial sex will stay coz it's the oldest industry. the demands r always there... no doubt...

anyway, i prefer clubbing than commercial sex... coz i'm a fisherman? :D

jimbo

Guts
03-09-2003, 01:22 AM
Originally posted by jng1103
would our nicks be published on the newspaper or the documentary show? wow... we would be famous by then...

if they (AV) closes down on PDMM, i predict to see a huge crowd patronising GL, batam or JB to release tension. however, i hope i'm wrong in the sense dat closing down on commercial sex will increase the rape cases... pls prove me wrong...

commercial sex will stay coz it's the oldest industry. the demands r always there... no doubt...

anyway, i prefer clubbing than commercial sex... coz i'm a fisherman?

jimbo

Guess if u fish a mermaid then u can settle down.......;) Maybe can try me fishing skills with u guys 1 of these days......

As 4 rape case, i tink PDMM or other commercial sex does not really have any effect (unless they ban it in S'pore completely 100%)......Most rapist are psyco and i read somewhere tat more tat 50% of the victims knows the rapists.....tink they go 4 the thrill rather than the sex cos com sex is rather affordable in S'pore......if u see those hk cat3 movies, u'll know wat i mean.......:cool:

noppensg
08-09-2003, 04:12 PM
Not sure how many bros catch this documentary that describes the stories of a few PDMMs. One of them (did not show the face) actually said that one customer offered her $1,000 for special service (I assume it is FJ). I wonder this is true. If it is, I think it is too much above market rate. It only makes these pdmms feel Sg men are desperate, fat sheep.

There are younger, pretty gals along GL at 1/10 of the rate quoted.

AVIATION
08-09-2003, 05:04 PM
Not sure how many bros catch this documentary that describes the stories of a few PDMMs. One of them (did not show the face) actually said that one customer offered her $1,000 for special service (I assume it is FJ). I wonder this is true. If it is, I think it is too much above market rate. It only makes these pdmms feel Sg men are desperate, fat sheep.

SURE OR NOT, $1000 FOR SPECIAL ?
FOR THIS AMOUNT MAYBE CAN GET SG MM, OFFICE GALS OS CAN LAH !
THAT GUY MUST BE MAKING FUN OF HER.
IN FRONT OF THE CAMERA SURE SAID CANNOT LAH........HEHEHEHEH:mad:

bradpitt968
09-09-2003, 08:08 AM
Should be 10.30pm, right after the 10pm news.

Usually it's 10:30pm Sat nite.... "Fei chang tou shi yan"...

leekme
09-09-2003, 11:13 AM
Well I believe this is both true and false. If the pdmm is reasonably attractive and doesn't do special, some desperate men can reach the stage of anxiety that they will make such rediculous offer. Either that or the guy is talking big only! Most likely than not, if the pdmm agrees, the guy will back out of the deal. But as long as the pdmm denies, his refusal to take "no" for an answer will keep making offers. You can also consider him testing her resistance or tolerance level, $500, $1K, $2K, etc. The pdmm is not stupid either, she knows that the guy is talking bull only, so she will not take the offer seriously. She also has self awareness and will not believe any man will pay that kind of money just to lay her unless she's of superior quality, which is highly unlikely in the pdmm category. The price and value here becomes quite virtual, as long as she doesn't sell, you can say it's worth BIG money! But once she's willing to sell, she will succumb to pressures of reality and market rates, $80, $100?

Leek