PDA

View Full Version : Bonking PRC FL and FB ( former boss) on the same day.

ang076
05-07-2009, 09:20 PM
As promised at my earlier Lingerie boutique thread, I now present my FRs (PRC tuition teacher and Former Boss)

L....

Yes, she is a FL but I cannot give out the name without the permission of the senior samster who is Yahoo group owner but he will know about my thread.. Therefore dont PM me asking for contact because I dont have his permission.

Receive email from that bro , detailing her FRs... I decided to choose her over the Russian FL..

Contact her on Thursday, and then on Friday, she engaged in SMS with me. Then she said she was on period.. I thought it was her way of putting me out ( she is hot FL and she treated me the same way as Haru Haru gals used to do last time.. Yes, I first contact her last year but never receive any reply from her )

Then on Saturday evening I was on lingerie boutique shopping at Raffles Link , she SMS me saying "her period already over , can meet?"
I replied her it is better to meet her on Sun.. She replied okay..

On 2.30pm , I reach the designated hotel.. and SMS her the room number.

Door bell rang, I opened the door, and was captivated by her look and height..
She was in casual tee and jean.. She gave me naughty grin and took off my shirt..

I wanna french her but she turn her face away..

Then she took off her tee and jean , revealing her skin toned bra and matching panties..

I caress and kiss her bra for a while then she take lingeries off.

Took me to shower and wash me thoroughly..

She even slip her hand under my legs and wash my ass thoroughly..
(I expect her to give me AR..)

After that , I went out to dry myself.

She come out after drying herself. Then she ask me ''where is your promised present?"

I immediately presented her with white lacy bra and panties set (made in Japan, bought in local lingerie shop selling Japanese lingerie sets).

She hold up the set , complimenting the beauty. She wear the panties and then bra and stood in front of mirror , adjusting the bra to comfy her breasts, then she look up to face the mirror, she gave CFM face.. (Oh! she look abit like Constance Song - the ch8 actress.) Then I went towards her hugging her from behind.. caressing her breasts and even insert her panties to caress her pussy, and watch her mirror.. Constance Song closing her eyes to enjoy the moment of being touched.. she even automatically caress my cock and my cock very hard..

Then she led me to bed, she gave catbath.. and caress my balls..

But no AR from her..

She then capped my cock with condom..

then BJed me long time..

Finally, she asked for permission to take off panties and I nodded..

She bonked me hard and moaning... pulling down the demi cup and ask me to play with her nipples..

She moaning like Constance Song, suddenly she scream I can felt something dripping to my thigh. (oh! she cummed...)

I finally cummed but she said '' hai mei you!'' She even continued to bonk me , with her Constance Song look..

Finally my cock went soft and she then clean my cock with tissues and during TCSS , she held up my panties gift and compliment on it.. and then she got up and stood in front of mirror, staring at bra on her body ( my gift to her..) , then take it off and put my gifts nicely inside her bag, and took me to bathroom and shower me and then herself. I stay naked in bed and watch TV.. Then she dress up and I paid her fee and tips.

Minutes later, she send me msg saying '' thanks for your gift, and will meet me again if I seek her.''

Spend the remaining hours exchanging msgs with Axxxe..

Since it was raining, I told her to pick me up at the bus stop..

More details later after I bath....

ang076
05-07-2009, 10:37 PM
Okie.. back!

Axxxxe:

After receiving SMS from Lxxxx and making appointment with her for Sunday afternoon, I even sent SMS to Axxx shortly after , asking whether she want to meet up with me.. Shortly after, msg come 'Yes'

I asked her whether she got pink camisole in her wardrobe. She reply positively. Then I ask her to wear this camisole and black mini skirt / and powersuit jacket , tied up her hair and wear bright red lipstick to pink me up at the area where I am in after bonking Lxxxxx

I even asked her whether she got white demi bra available, she replied she had just sent it to washing. ( I love that bra after beoing her during work at my former workplace.)

I even ask her to go and purschase the set at Tang Plaza and wear them before meeting me..

Today morning, I SMS Lxxxx.. '' ready to see me? what are you wearing?"

She replied later'' she just dress causally.'' I ask her "what colour are your bra and panties?" She replied 'skin toned colour. Are you supposed to bring your gift to me? I am gonna wear them to make love with you.'

I replied happy.'' ok. I got new set from Japan as a present for you."

I thought happily " I must tip her more if she do well."

Then I SMSed Axxxe '' how are you? what you wear now?"
She replied she was in tee and shorts. she got ready pink camisole and black power suit and mini skirt. she will go to Tang Plaza later to purschase my fav set.

After session with Lxxxxx, I fantasised about Tarma session with Axxxe (she look abit like Lin Meijiao) and Lxxxx (she look abit like Constance Song) ( will write my fantasy tarma few days later if I can dream out scenario)

After Lxxx left, I smsed Axxxe, where she was.. She replied she was at cafe, eating something. I ask her what was she wearing. She replied she wear pink camisole, and black mini, and she had left powersuit in her car. I smsed ' what about underneath.. She replied ' same as what I desired." I ask her what type of bra and panties she wear before she wear my desired set. She replied '' green bra and skin tone panties."( what a mismatch!)

I told her that I am waiting for her to come pick me up I had finished watching the show. (it was raining day..)

ang076
05-07-2009, 10:59 PM
When she arrived in car, I went inside and saw the CK tang bag behind.

When we reach her apartment, I told her to take the staircase because it was on 3rd storey.

At the staircase, I examine the content inside the Tang bag (it was old lingerie set.) I lift up her skirt and saw the white panties ( newly purschased items.)

Upon reaching the house unit, she opened the door and let me in...She asked me whether I want anything to eat. I replied no, I had eaten.

She took me to her room , (i felt gulity whenever I saw the smiling photo of her hubby.)

She took off her powersuit, and then her pink camisole and skirt.

I was admiring the newly purschased bra set on her body.

I then licked the cups and also caress her pussy inside her panties.

Then I moved her towards mirror and made her face the mirror, she postion herself at the mirror, her both hands on the mirror, head lowered while I fondled her breasts, and I moved her hand behind to caress my hardened cock but my cock inside is weak , cum wont build up fast because due to fast session with Lxxxx..

Then I turned her around, she was in zombie state, her eyes closed.. I french her ... she reponsed by moving her tongue..

Then I moved her to squat, she BBBJed me furiously.. ( my cock is still weak..)

Then my cock hardened, I give her condom, she open it and put it on my cock slowly, and I lied down and she did me cowgal, cannot cum.. I squeeze her breasts , told her to lied down and I bonk her missionary, seeing her moaning with her eyes shut .

Finally, I make her on all fours, entering her pussy and bonk her in doggie...

I finally unloaded and she was exhausted and I went to bath later after hers.

We TCSS about things around us. Then I went home on my own on bus..

Athenawishes
06-07-2009, 02:03 PM
Wooo wad a tired day for u..

keke.. =)

creampie-lover
06-07-2009, 02:14 PM
Tired nvm, just as long as enjoy can already :D Do come back with more for us. Camping here liao :D

naturegreen
06-07-2009, 02:21 PM
Bro,
"She moaning like Constance Song, suddenly she scream I can felt something dripping to my thigh. (oh! she cummed...)

You mean u bonked Constance Song before too? I have not seen how Constance Song moan before.......

ang076
06-07-2009, 10:53 PM
Thanks for your compliments.

Sorry, bro naturegreen, I never bonked Constance Song but this PRC FL look abit like Constance Song when she make CFM look..

During cowgal, she moaned ''ehhh...ahhh...ahh' and followed by deep breath, eyes shut, then she looked like Constance Song.

Katen
06-07-2009, 11:08 PM
Tks for sharing yr story

kim-seng-heng
07-07-2009, 12:03 AM
Great story!!!Camping for more here

eeemen
07-07-2009, 02:26 PM
Anymore to cum?

IceMan7
08-07-2009, 08:38 PM
Nice FR. thanks for sharing. :)

ang076
08-07-2009, 10:57 PM
To some who ask for more.

I will include 'fantasy tarma' with both of them.

Need time to come up with scenario.
;)

beef68
09-07-2009, 12:08 AM
bro ang076 , your story very steam leh ,camp here for more. like your FB version , never try before don't know how it will feel :))

surbana
09-07-2009, 12:17 AM
Nice story!!!Camping for more

handcell
09-07-2009, 01:34 AM
nice story....
waiting for more...

up u my humble 2 pts.

------------------------------------------------
bros who up me pls leave nick, i will return flavour
------------------------------------------------

ang076
12-07-2009, 08:49 AM
Thank bro beefcake. Yes, desire to humiliate her motivated me and relive me of my tiredness. At office, she is fierce OM( Operation Manager) who rants at her subordinates, and I beo at her because she look like Xu Fangni ( Lin Meijiao character in a show, where she is powerful CEO).

Ok... Fantasy tarma with 'Jiang Ruolin' (Lxxxn)
and "Shen Suzhen" (Axxxe). (In reality, Axxxe dont do threesome, and Lxxxn dont do lesbo with gal.)

I contacted Lxxxn, ''care to have fun with me? '
Lxxxxn,'' ok lah. Time?"

Me" 1 to 3. as around 2.30pm, other lady will come. you make love with her in my presence. come to hotel in your OL dressing.'

Lxxxxn; ''ok. ''

Then I contacted Axxxxe.

Me" Axxxxe, is your hubby playing golf overseas? do you want me to accompany you?"

Axxxe" yup"

Me" then come to xxx hotel at xxxx rd at 2.35 pm , dressed in sleeveless long cheongsam, with long slit at the lower side. and that white see thru bra. Dont wear panties ."

Axxxe: okay..

On scheduled meeting with Lxxxn, she came dressed in OL style,long sleeve blouse and skirt, and in ponytail.She look at me with CFM look..

She undress me as she danced seductively with CFM look..
Then she french me , her hand caress my cock.. Then we bath together , erotic action like BBBJing , frenching , is frequent.

We came out , dry ourselves, I present her french black lingerie set - translucent demi cups , with lace, and panties- also, translucent with front and back. She wear them, adjusting, standing in front of mirror, admiring the gifts..

Then , she frenched me,move me to bed... gave me catbath..and then told me to turn around till my back facing her.. Then she catbath my back till she go further... signalling me to position my legs in such way that my ass will spread wide..

She grabbed my thigh, push her tongue deep inside my arsehole, do deep AR..

Then she signalled me to turn around and give me BBBJ, licking my balls..
Taking off her panties

Then she capped me and rode on me, pulling down her bra cups, playing with her breasts.. I cummed..

She clean me and TCSS with me.. then bath herself and wear back that French lingerie set.

As around 2.35 pm... the door bell rang....

ang076
12-07-2009, 10:59 AM
I went to open the door , Axxxe come in , saw me in nude, and hardened cock.

I closed the door, Axxxe was startled to see Lxxxn (in sexy lingerie), and then former look at me..

I hugged her from behind as she backed away...

I fondled her as she struggled weakly.. I signaled to Lxxxn to lift up Axxxn orange cheongsam.. Axxxe cheongsam was lifted up and her pussy was exposed to Lxxxn for she was not wearing panties... (she didnt put up fierce struggle by moving her legs wildly..)

Lxxxn then spreaded Axxxxe legs wider and rubbing her pussy. Axxxe face turned, then I move to the side facing her ,and she look at me, I frenched her , while Lxxxn slurping her pussy.

Seeing Axxxxe pained look turn me on , I am avenging myself and unbuttoned her cheongsam revealing her white bra with see thru cups, squeezing the cups.

Lxxxn then stood up... licking Axxxe bra cups, at the point where nipples can be seen.

Then she proceed to take off Axxxe cheongsam, leaving only the bra..

She then pulled down Axxxe cup and suck her nipple..

Axxxe was moaning but she cannot let out noise due to my mouth frenching her mouth but her body swarmish weakly..
Then I proceed downwards , licking her nipples.. Axxxe seeing man and woman sucking her nipples, she going'' ah...ah...'' in controlled noise.

Then I sat on the bed, hugging Axxxe from behind and then hold up her legs wide as Lxxxn sat on the floor ,fingering , then suck her pussy...

Then Axxxe reach organism and swarmished , clear liquid flow out of her pussy..

We had shower together..

After showering and drying , Lxxxe was seen examining Axxxe bra and Axxxe snatched it back and wear them

Seeing Shen Suzhen in cheongsam and Jiang Ruolin in OL dressings turn me on. I then suggested to Axxxe to take us to her office where we continue our threesome..

Next fantasy scene: office threesome.
:p

compaq69
12-07-2009, 12:00 PM
Steamy story! Camping here now.:D

eston
12-07-2009, 05:33 PM
Thanks bro ang076. Really interesting story. :)

ang076
12-07-2009, 09:54 PM
Axxxe drove us to her office, (it is vacant as it is Sunday. )

We entered the office and found that she had been promoted to Deputy General Manager recently , thats why her room is bigger and better. I showed Lxxxn my former worktable where I worked and told her that Axxxe was my supervisor and she love to rant at people non-stop.

I took Lxxn to pantry room where she drink some water.

Then we enter Axxxe office and Lxxxn undress first and she grabbed Axxe from behind , fondling her breasts, I walk towards Axxe and french her ..

Stripped Axxxe of her cheongsam, and placing my hand on her shoulder , she squat down and gave me BBBJ.. Lxxxn move towards my lip and frenching me ,licking my mouth ...

Then I sat on Axxxe director chair , Axxxe was on all four, BBBJing me..and Lxxxn move towards her legs and spreading her legs revealing pussy lip and lick and suck her pussy then she gave her AR..

After that I position Axxxe on her table, gave her doggie after Lxxxn put on condom on my cock.. Lxxxn then carress my nipple from behind..

I then sat on director chair while Axxxe bonk me in reverse cowgal, she was in trance , like a zombie , shutting her eyes as she moan.. Lxxxn then cupped AXxxe breasts and suck her nipples..

I later lied on the floor and axxxe bonked me in cowgal, Lxxxn stood over me, position her pussy towards AXxxe mouth, beckoned her to suck while latter in cowgal bonking me..

Lxxxn organismed and her pussy juice flow all over my chest while Axxxe rock me harder and harder..

I cummed 2nd time..Lxxn and AXxxe clean me up and we went to toilet and clean ourselves and dress up..

Athenawishes
13-07-2009, 05:08 PM
wow.. 3P..
TS is SO busy.. keke..

guess he must be enjoying it.. =)
waiting for MORE!!