PDA

View Full Version : Part time Student Tiantian (G/F feeling off-scale)

dgprince72
05-07-2009, 08:40 PM
Was walking along GL when I bumped into this sweety called Tiantian. I smiled at her and she smiled back at me. I started a conversation with her, asked her if I can buy her supper and she took up the offer. So we headed to a nearby coffee shop to continue our conversation.

Then I pop the question…. And bingo she says how much I’m willing to offer ? I asked how much you want…she said $100 but I countered $80 and tips if she is good. She said on, so we proceed to a nearby hotel.

Help me off with my clothes before she stripping herself (:) pink nipples ) and lead me into shower. Wash me up and we proceed to the bed started with a shoik shoik catbath. She keeps looking at me while giving me the blow of my life. Told her if she continue that I’m gonna come in her mouth so she immediately slide her nice tight pussy upon my flagpole. Began riding me like a real cow gal as I reach to grip those wonderful B-Cuppers. Then we switch to missionary where I took full control…. As I pump her can feel her juice flowing finally told her I want doggy so we switch positions again. With the last few pumps I collapse on top of her, as we both tried to catch our breath. Help me off with the CD and clean me up.

Name : Tiantian
Boobs : B
Height :1.68m
Weight : 50Kgs
BJ :8/10 (No BBBJ)
Frenching : Yes for me
Pussy : 9/10 Pink Fresh col,Tight and no smell(she is new in this line!!!)
Attitude :99.99%
GF Feeling :99.99% (like make love with new GF)
Rate : $80 1shot 1hour + Tips (Room not included, own condoms)
RTF : Definitely

NO RAW and AJ

Chinese only

She is a real good fresh gem. Inexperience lady but will try her best to serve you. From the way she behave can really see that she is not in this line before.Would like to share with all Bros who are keen(no number collector please),write FR about her and can treat her well.

Bros here who are interested pls do PM me for her contact.Will reply PM ASAP.Enjoy while she is still fresh.

Ask if she wants me to help her intro customers and she say she would love it.

mastermind8lego
06-07-2009, 11:56 AM
Hi Bro,

Can I have her contact? Like to try her out. thks.

dgprince72
07-07-2009, 10:51 PM
I have released her no to the senior cheongsters who have requested for it.

Please take good care of her as she is really a gem.

For the brothers who have her no. please continue the thread.

:)

liverpool24
08-07-2009, 11:17 AM
I have released her no to the senior cheongsters who have requested for it.

Please take good care of her as she is really a gem.

For the brothers who have her no. please continue the thread.

So are you still the TS for this gal?

Gyarados
08-07-2009, 11:54 AM
hi bro , can i have the ctc ? thanks

gameboy3799
08-07-2009, 01:13 PM
Please give some look rating.

As for my rating guideline, 張栢芝 is 9/10 and 莫小玲 is 6/10, whether you like them or not. :D

dgprince72
08-07-2009, 01:23 PM
Looks are very subjective.

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

Well for ratings sake she should be 7/10. But I love her height 1.68m.

:p

Magicflute
08-07-2009, 04:10 PM
hi bro, your pm box is full, pls pm ctc. tks.

liverpool24
11-07-2009, 03:10 PM
thx TS for tian tian's ctc. Contacted her last night. So unlucky, yesterday her CODE RED start. Will try her after her code red over. She promised me to contact me again after her code red over, hope she really remember that, or else her rating for her attitude/service will -1 :)

EatNDrink
11-07-2009, 03:19 PM
Please give some look rating.

As for my rating guideline, 張栢芝 is 9/10 and 莫小玲 is 6/10, whether you like them or not. :D

Bro, ur std abit not accurate leh :D patricia mok can get 6 meh? IMHO she is only 1 or 2 only lor :D

dgprince72
11-07-2009, 03:46 PM
Aiyo,

Wanted to RTF today but code red.

So will contact her after her code red.

Bros, her code red will end on Monday or Tuesday and I will try to get first blood after code red.

Gusyeo
11-07-2009, 06:32 PM
Bro Dgprince72, can pass ctc for tiantian? would love to try her once code Red over. Thanks!

liverpool24
14-07-2009, 07:27 PM
Thanks TS for tian tian's ctc. Had a sexsion with her today. Below is a short FR.

Tian Tian
Looks: 6/10 (long hair)
Figure: 7/10 (tall, nice butt, slim)
Bj: 7/10
Cathbath: 7/10 (quite different from other FL I had tried, focus on back)
Fj: 7/10 (accomodating, tight pussy, real moaning)
Service: 7.5/10

Damage: 80/1/1 +room+cd

To all bros, due to certain reasons, I have decided to change back to simplified FR. Those who have up me and know me, can email or pm me for clarification and more details of the girls I had tried in this forum. List of girls which I had tried can be seen in my signature.

Compassion
14-07-2009, 08:17 PM
TS, what do you mean by "G/F feeling off-scale"?

bananamon
15-07-2009, 12:39 AM
Can pvt me her contact, please. Thanks

liverpool24
15-07-2009, 11:11 AM
To all bros, due to certain reasons, I have decided to change back to simplified FR. Those who have up me and know me, can email or pm me for clarification and more details of the girls I had tried in this forum. List of girls which I had tried can be seen in my signature.

Bros, by "details", I meant details of my FR, not ctc of the gals. Get their ctc from their TS, pls. Some bros dun wish to waste $$$ to bonk someone they dun like so I can share my FR to bros whom I know and have been pming as I know their preference.

Anyway, my new regular not doing FL here, so dun keep asking me for her ctc. Not that I dun wish to share but she is not really in a state to do so.

samseng67
16-07-2009, 08:08 PM
ThaNKS to Bro for the contact

As for the stats , pls see below, not much different la

But have to agree quite the GFE feeling, more than the usual.

Doing her was like doing a FB hahaha bur with costs la

Name : Tiantian
Boobs : B
Height :1.68m
Weight : 50Kgs
BJ :7.5/10 (No BBBJ)
Frenching : Yes for me
Pussy : 8/10 Pink Fresh col,Tight and no smell(she is new in this line!!!)
Attitude :95%
GF Feeling :95% (like make love with new GF)
Rate : $80 1shot 1hour + Tips (Room not included, own condoms)
RTF : Perhaps

NO RAW and AJ

dgprince72
24-07-2009, 10:23 PM
Called Tiantian on Wednesday for a RTF. Met her up at her place and drove to the nearest H81 possible as I was damn horny.

The feeling this time was even better than the previous session. Below is a short description of my RTF with her.

Look: 7.5/10
Body: 32/26/32 (Fair and smooth skin)
Weight: 50kg
Height: 1.68m
Boobs: B cup (small nipples)
Fingering: Around the clitoris. Yes and she is damn wet.
BJ: Yes and there is deep throat for me
Frenching: Yes, long and passionate
FJ: Tight and wet
Atitude: Off the scale GFE
Damage: 80 + 20 Tips (Room and CD not included)

Guys please do take good care of such a gem.

I had a tried many FL (from mature ladies to SYT) but guess Tian Tian gave me a feeling that no other FL have given me. Having sex with her was reminded me of having sex with my first gf.

Please pm me for her contact and I am emphasize I am not her Pimp.

lacoruna69
24-07-2009, 10:52 PM
Bros, by "details", I meant details of my FR, not ctc of the gals.

I'm one of the rare few who likes to read detail FR. Right down to the color of underwear and how bushy the gal is.
I believed it will definitely help other Bros.
I dun really pay attention to those short FRs. Only ratings and nothing much.
Where got nice???
Please continue to post your detail FRs. Of course, dun spice up the FRs with fake stuffs.:)

liverpool24
24-07-2009, 11:00 PM
I'm one of the rare few who likes to read detail FR. Right down to the color of underwear and how bushy the gal is.
I believed it will definitely help other Bros.
I dun really pay attention to those short FRs. Only ratings and nothing much.
Where got nice???
Please continue to post your detail FRs. Of course, dun spice up the FRs with fake stuffs.:)

Hi bro, I have pm u. Pls check. Thx. :)

Btw my FR is not so detailed as to the color of underwear :)

guo_er
25-07-2009, 11:07 AM
Managed to have a session with Tian Tian. Tall and slim girl but very plain looks. Service was not too bad, but as mentioned by TS not very experienced. Also din get to experience any "off-scale G/F feeling", so I guess not much affinity with her. Overall just a very average and SOP session for me. Like to thank TS for sharing.

Name: Tian Tian
Origin: Liaoning
Looks: 5.5/10
Boobs: 6/10 (A Cup)
Body: 8/10
BBBJ: 7/10
FJ: 6/10
Attitude: 7/10 (Tries her best, but think not much chemistry and she's not experienced enough)
Overall: 6/10
Damage: $100/1/1 (when request BBBJ she will ask for $100)