PDA

View Full Version : My introduction to sex

Becks77
04-07-2009, 01:52 PM
Hi Guys,

I have been reading quite alot of stories over here and decide to share my experience which happen when i was 16.

This is the first time i am sharing this other den with my buddy who knew about it too. This experience was with my neighbour's daughter who was 36 at that time and married with 2 kids. Any one who wanna add on please feel free to add on. I will start typing the story soon after i get my thoughts together.

cheers

Becks77
04-07-2009, 06:13 PM
Hey guys, heres to part 1 of the story.....

As my parents were both working adults, there would be no 1 home after i finish school everyday. To prevent me from getting into trouble, my parents arranged for my neighbour, an auntie in her 60s to cook lunch for me everyday and be at her place with my younger sister, who was 5 at that time, and also STUDY at her place with her daughter, who was a housewife, to supervise me studying.

Her daughter, lets call her Mona, is 36 with a normal body, not too fat or slim, was forced to be a housewife as her husband dun like her to work and force her to stay home to look after the kids.

I would report at their place daily around 3pm, have lunch and take a bathe and would start taking out my homework for Mona to see and teach me those that i didnt know how to do. I didnt really take notice of her at that point of time as i was not interested in mature ladies at that period of time.

Usually, I would just go into her room, which she had asked me to used to study as the living room would be too noisy with the TV and my sister playing over there. I would just sit at the study table in the room and started doing my work while she would be on her bed, reading the papers and some magazines.

On Jan 19, ( i remember the date clearly as it was my dad's birthday) i was tired from doing my work when i turned round and saw her laying on the bed, legs open. She was wearing a oversize t-shirt with light blue panties inside.

I got an instant hard on and was trying to catch more glances at the panties without her noticing. ( i had started pccin when i was 14 and the most i did with my gfs at that time were kissing and touching only). I was trying to see her panties over and over that day that i did not even finish my homework that day. Mona also nag at me for daydreaming my 3 hours away in that room but she didnt know that i had dreamed of other stuffs during that 3 hours in that room.

From that day onwards, i started to like going into her room to study and steal glances at her panties whenever possible, and my desires got more as time passes.

Bros, please let me know if you guys like this, if yes den i will continue typing. Thanks. Cheers

Quinoa
04-07-2009, 08:07 PM
Will camp here for more.

owenfang
04-07-2009, 08:17 PM
wah cool man !!

precise
04-07-2009, 09:28 PM
Sounds interesting. Please commence.

manhood
04-07-2009, 09:43 PM
16 and 36...... good one. awaiting for more.... juice pls. :D

Becks77
04-07-2009, 09:58 PM
Guys, i have type chapter 3 already, but i am waiting for my post to be moderated, so happy waiting bros. Horny now at the thought of those memories. cheers

MM&MM
04-07-2009, 10:30 PM
Hope to see your story soon.

Herbal
04-07-2009, 11:51 PM
sound interesting , please continue

Santastic
04-07-2009, 11:52 PM
Waiting for ur story...

Going_mad
05-07-2009, 02:06 AM
camping ;)

Blue_Blue
05-07-2009, 03:06 AM
end of story???

Angelsonline
05-07-2009, 03:25 AM
TS, will you be back during the next school holidays?

Becks77
05-07-2009, 01:38 PM
Hi Bros, to those who dun like my story, i am sorry about it. But will take some time for my posts to appear as i am still in moderation.

After that 1st view of her panties, i did not go have any view of her for 1 week as her husband was at home, rotting his time away. Her husband, who was quite a nasty fellow, as he was scolding her quite often during that week that i saw him. As he was home, Mona would just ask me to study in the living room with her looking at my work and we had some small chat on my school life and my preparation for o levels.

A week after Valentines day, I was in her room studying as usual when she saw me busy smsing with my new hp. ( at that time, hp just started to become more widely available) She came over to me and just looked at who i was busy smsin with. She took the phone and looked thru the messages and asked if i had a gf, as the messages inside were filled with dear etc.

I admitted to her and told her not to let my parents know about it as they were rather old school in terms of thinking. She asked me to put more work on my school work and went back to lay on the bed reading her magazines.

I turned round wanting to ask her someting but i saw her laying on the bed with the panties exposed made me horny again. As It would be weird for me to turn over and face her to do my work with the table being on the other side, i made some excuses that i was lazy to sit on the chair to do my work and wanted to lay on the floor to continue my work. She nodded her head without taking her eyes of the magazine as i continued staring at her panties.

The panties she was wearing that day was a light brown 1, with her pussy looking hairy as there was a big black patch over there. I moved over to the floor to continue my work and kept on glancing at the panties, which seem to be a magnate attracting me to it.

I quickly finished my homework and told her i needed to use the toilet in her room as i was having a stomachache.( Truth was i wanted to go to toilet and pcc away with the thought of her in the panties). I went over to the toilet and just jerk off with the thought of her panties in my mind. I jerk off once more after i reach home as the thought of her panties just cant go out of my head.

From that day onwards, I would just lay on the floor of her room to do my homework and can get almost daily glances of her panties which i would pcc thinking of daily.

End of part 2..

bros, let me know if you guys wan me to continue. The juicer contents are behind as this didnt happen over a short period of time. It was almost in june before i managed to touch her.

Becks77
05-07-2009, 02:25 PM
PART 3..

A few weeks passed as i would continue my routine of peeping at her panties and jus jerk off in her toilet before her mom went overseas for a short holiday. I went into the toilet as usual to jerk off but found someting instead, i saw her worn clothes in a basket in the toilet, which i guessed no 1 was doing the washing as her mom wasnt around.

I rumage thru the clothes and found the items i was looking for, her bra and panties. I used her panties to jerk off that day and the amount of cum i had that day was way more den i had usually.

This went on for the next 2 days before i noticed she had a little swelling on her face. I finished my homework as usual and started to have alittle chat with her. As her kids were 3 and 5, around my sister's age, i joked with her that if we went out together, ppl would think we are bringing our kids out. ( I was rather big size for a 16 year old and i was in the rugby team, 175cm and 70kg). She started laughing and said i was crazy.

I started to ask her about the swelling on her face, which she brushed off at first sayin she had knocked onto someting. But i noticed she had bruises on her hands as well and asked her further why got all this bruises too.

She brushed it off saying it was an accident but i didnt know why i said this at that point of time( i used the exact same words), " Uncle (her husband) beat u because you dun fuck him?" She was shocked at my words and started chiding me for learning all this stuff and stopped talking to me for 10 minutes.

I just layed on the floor pretending to look at my school work when she started talking to me again. She told me not to say such stuff infront of her husband or mother as they would not like it. She then told me her bruises were inflicted on her by her husband, who had beaten her when she tried to kiss him last night. She told me to keep this from her mom as she didnt want her to worry about her and she would settle this problem herself.

I just consoled her tellin her stuff that maybe he had a bad day or something as she was closed to crying as she told me this. I lent her my shoulder as she laid on it sobbing alittle and i was at lost on what to do. I put my hands on her shoulder rubbin them alittle as i consoled her and smelled her hair, which was so fragrant to me.

After this incident, we were talking daily in her room as i do my work and i would probe and ask her on her relationship with her husband. As this went on, she started to initiate hugging me after talking to me and would occasionaly give me a peck on the face, saying she appreciated me listening to her woes and lending her a listening ear and shoulder whenever she needed one.

End of Part 3.. sorry if its poorly written as its my first time writing a story and this was based on my experience which happened about 10 years ago.

Becks77
05-07-2009, 02:30 PM
PART 3..

A few weeks passed as i would continue my routine of peeping at her panties and jus jerk off in her toilet before her mom went overseas for a short holiday. I went into the toilet as usual to jerk off but found someting instead, i saw her worn clothes in a basket in the toilet, which i guessed no 1 was doing the washing as her mom wasnt around.

I rumage thru the clothes and found the items i was looking for, her bra and panties. I used her panties to jerk off that day and the amount of cum i had that day was way more den i had usually.

This went on for the next 2 days before i noticed she had a little swelling on her face. I finished my homework as usual and started to have alittle chat with her. As her kids were 3 and 5, around my sister's age, i joked with her that if we went out together, ppl would think we are bringing our kids out. ( I was rather big size for a 16 year old and i was in the rugby team, 175cm and 70kg). She started laughing and said i was crazy.

I started to ask her about the swelling on her face, which she brushed off at first sayin she had knocked onto someting. But i noticed she had bruises on her hands as well and asked her further why got all this bruises too.

She brushed it off saying it was an accident but i didnt know why i said this at that point of time( i used the exact same words), " Uncle (her husband) beat u because you dun fuck him?" She was shocked at my words and started chiding me for learning all this stuff and stopped talking to me for 10 minutes.

I just layed on the floor pretending to look at my school work when she started talking to me again. She told me not to say such stuff infront of her husband or mother as they would not like it. She then told me her bruises were inflicted on her by her husband, who had beaten her when she tried to kiss him last night. She told me to keep this from her mom as she didnt want her to worry about her and she would settle this problem herself.

I just consoled her tellin her stuff that maybe he had a bad day or something as she was closed to crying as she told me this. I lent her my shoulder as she laid on it sobbing alittle and i was at lost on what to do. I put my hands on her shoulder rubbin them alittle as i consoled her and smelled her hair, which was so fragrant to me.

After this incident, we were talking daily in her room as i do my work and i would probe and ask her on her relationship with her husband. As this went on, she started to initiate hugging me after talking to me and would occasionaly give me a peck on the face, saying she appreciated me listening to her woes and lending her a listening ear and shoulder whenever she needed one.

End of Part 3.. sorry if its poorly written as its my first time writing a story and this was based on my experience which happened about 10 years ago.

:)

Jemo77
06-07-2009, 09:25 AM
Hi Bro, pls continue ur story, love it when it slowly builds up.. Hope to hear part 4 soon.

Camping here with tent..

Becks77
06-07-2009, 11:30 AM
Hi Bro, tink i will stop writing liao, tink the story not exciting enuff for bros here. Cheers

Athenawishes
06-07-2009, 12:27 PM
Wow.. can i hear more..
keke..

eeemen
07-07-2009, 08:22 PM
Bro, pls carry on. Another MILF story in the making, plzzzz :D:D

Becks77
07-07-2009, 10:06 PM
Hi Bros, here is part 4.. Hope Bros like it.

As we continued our daily interaction, her attitude towards me slowly changed, we would sometimes meet up after school and we would just go window shopping to pass time and in her words, to kill time.

On 1 occasion where we about to cross the road outside takashimaya, she held my hands as we ran across the road, she said it was for safety purposes. However, after we crossed the road, she never let go of my hands and we continued to walk hand in hand along orchard road.

As we were reaching home after our shopping, as it was only about 5,( I would usually stay at her place til abt 7 when my parents come home),she let go of my hands, asking me to follow her to her room after we go into her home.

As I went into the room to do my homework, she closed the door and started to take out the dresses she just bought. Before i could do anything, she started to take her top off and try the new dresses. I was too shock to say anyting as i saw her in her bra and panties,which were a light blue lacy 1 with matching panties, trying to wear the new dress.

She asked me if the new dress suited her and if she looks younger in it. I was still in shock with the previous view that i just nodded my head in agreement, with no words coming out from my mouth. She teasingly asked me if i was still tinking of her in her bra and panties.

I just whisper and slight yes as started to change to her home clothing, giving me another glimpse of her body. I was just sitting there staring at her, speechless and my little bro gettin harder all the time. After wearing her clothes, she turned over and looked at me, noticing that i was trying to cover my erection.

She asked me to sit beside her on the bed, there was a sense of awkwardness in me not felt before. She took a deep breath and held my hand, and asked if i could keep a secret. I dare not look at her in the face and just nodded my head as i kept my eyes glued to the ground.

Without a word, she took off her tshirt and was sitting there in her bra and shorts. She just brought my hands to her breast and ran my hands around her breasts. I could not resist the temptation any further and started fumbling about trying to take her bra off.

As i got her bra off, i was could not take my hands off her 36C(i saw from her bra later on) breasts, as i just played with her nipples and started to lick on her nipples. By then, she noticed that my dick was having a very big hard on, and she asked me to masterbate myself as i was licking her nipples. I jerk myself off a short while before blewing my load very quickly, as playing with her breasts while i jerk off was just too much to handle. She looked at me again and gave me a long kiss, with her tongue swirling around mine as i just sat there, telling me that I should not tell any 1 abt this and we would continue this tomorrow, as it was getting quite late. I went home that nite and jerk off once more thinking what had just happen, and could not have imagined what would be happening after this incident.

End of part 4.

Hope bro here likes it, as i am not a good story teller, just trying to describe it as best as possible my experience. Cheers.

pluto33
08-07-2009, 11:38 AM
Ofcourse we like it. Camping more!!!

Athenawishes
08-07-2009, 01:30 PM
wow.. so fortunate to have a experienced woman to teach u the right things!!

keke.. waiting for the next part ~~

Becks77
08-07-2009, 10:07 PM
Hi bros, thanks to those who up my points, heres part 5 of the story. Cheers.

I just flip about in bed that night, my mind keep flashing back memories of me licking her nipples and playing with her breasts. I decided to skip school that day, telling my mom i was having a headache and I would be better after resting at home.

The next day, i just slept at home till about 10 plus when i was awaken by the knocking of my door. It was Mona at the door, looking so attractive in her tshirt and shorts.

The first thing she did after i opened the door was to touch my head to see if i was having a fever. After seeing that I have no fever, she started to ask me for reasons for skipping school that day. As I had just woke up, I could not think of any reasons and just stood there speechless.

She had this stern look on her face that I have not seen before and questioned me if I had deliberately skipped school because of what happened yesterday. I just nodded my head as i didnt know what else to say.

She strectched out her hands to hug me, holding me closely for what seems to be a long time, before proceeding to kiss me.

Sorry bros, end here first.. got someting to do urgently, will update tmr. Paiseh paiseh.

corny123
08-07-2009, 10:26 PM
wahahah!!! Great bro... a milf... geezz...

camping here...

Uncle Nay
08-07-2009, 11:00 PM
Wahhh Bro, you score big time sia .....
Reminds me of my childhood when I used to fantasise abt fondling accidentally with all my mom's friends when they meet and bring me along .....
Yea, ... i was a very ham sup lil kid even preteen .... lolz

As for the auntie, sad lah ... kanna hit for trying to kiss her hubby .... what a dumbarse ..... a) for rejecting potential sex b) rape bdsm fantasies are fine but forceful hurtful violence on women can never be justified

Becks77
09-07-2009, 05:48 PM
Wahhh Bro, you score big time sia .....
Reminds me of my childhood when I used to fantasise abt fondling accidentally with all my mom's friends when they meet and bring me along .....
Yea, ... i was a very ham sup lil kid even preteen .... lolz

As for the auntie, sad lah ... kanna hit for trying to kiss her hubby .... what a dumbarse ..... a) for rejecting potential sex b) rape bdsm fantasies are fine but forceful hurtful violence on women can never be justified

Hi Bro, i totally agree wif u that guys should never use force on a woman. Her husband has quite a temper, i would often hear them quarelling abt small stuff, her hubby most prob has a woman outside though, she never bothered much about it after she had me last time. Haha.

Becks77
09-07-2009, 06:12 PM
Hi Bros, heres the continuation of the part i stopped at yesterday, hope u guys like it.

After kissing me, she asked me to go take a bathe as she fixed breakfast for me( a peanut butter sandwich which was the most delicious food i have ever eaten at that time). After eating, we went to watch tv in my room to pass time as we chit chatted as i laid on her lap.

After awhile, she asked me to stand up as she proceded to close and lock the door, before switchin off the tv in my room. She asked me to sit on my bed, before slowly taking of my clothes, as i sat naked infront of her. My dick was already standing at attention at that point of time, as she playfully said i was a cheeky little boy.

She started to play with my cock, jerking them with her hands, all this while, she was looking at my face to see my reaction. I just gave her a smile as i was too shy to say anything. Slowly, she inched her mouth closer to my cock, before slowly putting it into her mouth. The feeling of her warmth mouth on my cock almost made me cum at that point of time before she slowly started to lick it all the way to my balls. She was giving me my first blowjob in my life and i was about to cum as she took stopped licking me, asking me to cum on her hand instead.

I duly cummed into her hand as she cupp my cum in her hand, before playfully using her fingers to rub the cum on my nipples and licking it off. She spat out the cum later though as she said she never swallowed cum before and didnt want to try it yet.(All this while she was wearing her clothes)

As I was still sitting there naked, she asked me to get her a towel, as she wanted to give me a bathe and clean me up together. I quickly went to grab a towel for her, before going to the bathroom to wait for her eagerly.

End of Part 5.. Hope bros like it.. Cheers.

singexpat
09-07-2009, 06:19 PM
Very nice story bro.. Please keep it up!! :D

eeemen
09-07-2009, 07:00 PM
Wow, the build up is causing a lot of tensions :D :D ;)

vtek
09-07-2009, 09:08 PM
Wow, the build up is causing a lot of tensions :D :D ;)
Wah liao! shok ka liao! good story bro. looking forward to read more. cheer!;)

Becks77
09-07-2009, 09:40 PM
Hi Bros, heres part 6.. Hope bros would like it.

As i waited in the bathroom, Mona came into the bathroom still clad in her clothes. As she came in, she gave me a peck on my lips and asked me to help undress her. As i slowly took off her clothes, i was looking at her pussy for the first time. There were some strectch marks on her tummy(she had 2 kids), but her pussy was nicely trim, not too bushy and that gave me an instant hard-on again.

She started to bathe me by rubbing soap all over my body, but just refusing to touch my cock, all the while my cock standing at full attention. After washing the soap of me, she asked me to help soap her body as i dutifully soap her body, carefully soaping her whole body while i just gently soap her pussy area as i did not dare to touch her.

After washing ourselves clean, we went back to my room naked. As soon as i locked the door, she hugged and kissed me for a long time. I slowly move down her body, licking her nipples hungrily and playing with her breasts like a little kid who just had a new toy.

Slowly, she whispered to me to lick her pussy. As it was my first time licking a pussy, i just licked it hungrily and heard her moan softly as i licked her pussy hungrily. Acting on her instructions, i slowly inserted 1 finger into her pussy, before slowly added a second into the warm hole. It was so warm and wet in there and i slowly finger fucked her as she guided me step by step.

Slowly, her breathing got heavier as her moans got louder, i felt her legs tighten up as her pussy squeezed on my fingers. My fingers were all wet with her juices at that time that she asked me to taste it, which i did and she licked my fingers after I had licked them.

As it was only about 1 plus in the aftnoon at that time, she asked me to take a nap with her in my room as we laid in my bed naked, hugging each other to sleep as my dick still had a hard on. She playfully jerk me occasionaly as we slept before i fell aslp in her arms.

End of Part 6. Hope bros here will up my points if u like it.. Bros, please leave ur nick behind so i can return the favour once i can up others. Thanks.

Jemo77
10-07-2009, 09:55 PM
Nice Story Hope to hear more..

ccl69
10-07-2009, 11:43 PM
Great story....Keep it up!:D

Becks77
11-07-2009, 11:03 AM
thanks bros for the upping me. I will continue the story later.. Meeting her for lunch later as she have some free time today. Cheers....

todae
11-07-2009, 11:27 AM
tent set up.

xiiao
11-07-2009, 11:33 AM
tent set up.

agree agree :D

Cookie Monster
11-07-2009, 12:04 PM
thanks bros for the upping me. I will continue the story later.. Meeting her for lunch later as she have some free time today. Cheers....

Hot and steamy story! So you gonna have her for lunch as well? :D

bananapie
11-07-2009, 03:49 PM
wonderful story

zayne00
11-07-2009, 07:39 PM
more more ...

vtek
12-07-2009, 01:43 PM
Bro beck time for milk liao! enjoy reading keep it up. up ur point? how?:(

Becks77
12-07-2009, 04:28 PM
Hot and steamy story! So you gonna have her for lunch as well? :D

Hi bro, had her for lunch and dinner as well, she has aged beautifully. Had hell of a time yesterday. Will continue my story..

Becks77
12-07-2009, 05:38 PM
Hi Bros, heres Part 7 to the story. Hope u guys enjoy it....

After sleeping for what seem to be a long time, Mona woke me up by giving me a light peck on my face, followed by her hands rubbing my cock. A glance at the clock showed that it was only 4 in the aftnoon. Mona started kissing me from the neck down, slowly licking my nipples, giving me a sensational feeling as my cock rose up from his slumber.

She licked my body slowly downwards while her hand rubbed my cock at the same time. I felt that i was going to cum in no time if she continued rubbing my cock and i told her to stop.

She went down to my cock, and looked at me, asking me if i was ready to be a real man. I nodded my head, as she held my cock in her hand. She proceeded to sit on top of me, before slowly lowering herself onto my cock. At that moment, i felt that my cock was gonna explode inside her within seconds(it was my first time). She slowly controlled the speed of her movements, as she led my hands to play with her breasts. She just looked so sexy at that point of time as she was on top of me.

As she increases her speed, i felt the pressure building up in my cock, I told her that i was gonna cum soon but she just ignored me and kept riding me faster instead. As she rode faster, i felt my cock exploded into her, as she let out a soft moan before laying on top of me, kissing me deeply as we laid there, before i felt my cock slip out of her pussy.

There was some cum on my body as she stood up to dress up, she surprised me by just wearing her panties on, not going to wash up with my cum still in her. She just smiled at me as i look at her dress up, as i wore my clothes back on too. After dressing up, she gave me a long kiss again as we stood there kissing, before telling me she had to go home as her husband would be coming home soon.

As she left my house, she warned me to go to school tmr and there would be a surprise for me tmr at her place after school. I did not jerk off that night as i wanted to keep my cock for the surprise tomorrow.

End of Part 7.. Hope bros like it.. Cheers.

james11
12-07-2009, 06:11 PM
bro. camping for more man. really good story. cant wait for the 8th one!

cheers,
james11:)

Cookie Monster
12-07-2009, 11:07 PM
Hi bro, had her for lunch and dinner as well, she has aged beautifully. Had hell of a time yesterday. Will continue my story..

Hi bro, glad to hear that, reckon that she'll feature regularly in your menu :D . Great story, looking forward for the next sexpisode :)

Athenawishes
13-07-2009, 02:47 PM
wow.. GREAT one..

she is teaCHING TS to be a REAL man..
hmmmm never regret right?? keke...

yang punk
13-07-2009, 04:23 PM
You lucky b........ wish I had a sex tutor when I was young. Instead I had an old man tutor...who always asked me whether I masturbate or not! (till this day I wonder why!)

issaac72
14-07-2009, 07:00 AM
Good story. Steady build up. Looking forward to more.

Becks77
14-07-2009, 08:57 PM
Hi Bros, sorry for the long wait, very busy this few days, met her today too, will update on fri when i am back from overseas. Paiseh paiseh.. Cheers

Becks77
18-07-2009, 05:01 PM
Hi Bros, sorry for the long wait, heres part 8.

The next day after school, I went back to Mona's place, where she was already waiting for me. After eating the lunch her mom had prepared, I went to her room as usual to do my homework.

As i was doing my homework, Mona started changing behind me, preparing to go bathe as she took off her clothes. I could not help myself and turned over to look at her beautiful body, while she just gave me a smile and asked me to faster finish my work while she take a shower.

After her shower and me finishing my homework, we went out to the food court nearby to get some food for aftnoon tea. As we were walking there, Mona held my hands as though she was my gf and I just allowed her as we contined walking. Just before we reach the market, Mona pulled me to a block nearby, where we entered the lift and she pressed the highest floor.

She pulled me to the stairs nearby, and we sat over there, before she put her lips to mine, kissing me with passion. After awhile, she unzip my pants, and started to feel my cock in her hands. Playing with it before slowly jerking me. This continued for a few minutes before she slowly put my cock in her mouth. She slowly suck me off for a few minutes, before trying to go down to deep throat me.

Before long, i felt the pressure building up and she continued to suck me eagerly, i tried to push her head away when i was cumming but she continued to suck me, as i shot my load in her mouth, as i saw her take it all in her mouth, before spitting all onto the floor. She then kissed me, as i tried to turn away from her, trying not to taste my on cum, but she insisted on kissing me.

We then went to buy the food that we were supposed to buy, before Mona gave me a surprise, telling me that she will be bringing me to KL for a weekend trip this week, and only the 2 of us will be going, where we will be having the world to ourselfs for the weekend.

Bros, i will give a short post on what me and Mona did last week next to take a short break from the story..

Cheers.