PDA

View Full Version : Candy - 23yrs old

saddleup
04-07-2009, 12:09 PM
Hi bros, it's been a long time since my last FR. Well....got to know this PRC while walking along rochor. Her name is candy and she's a student at the old Our Lady of Lourdes pte sch. Chatted wif her and compliment her she got nice figure. (test test water see her reation when flirt). She ask me if I wanna see more. Ask her what she do. She say school fee too high, so must moonlight. So ask her the rate n service. Quoted me $100 with massage, full service $80 standard. Although I find her rate too high, tot since bullshit with her for so long, just try lo.

So we hit Lavender 81, we in shower n start action. Frankly speaking, nothing much to shout abt. Tot waste money. But when I get down to her pussy, she's wet. I licked her clitoris and she can beg me to lick her clit more. I slide 2 fingers in and as I lick n finger, can see all her cream flow out. So I increase my speed of fingering and in 5 mins, she freaking squirt. All this while she was sucking n licking my balls which I requested. FJ rather machenical. Missionary, doggy. But good to hear her overflowing pussy making so much noise when banging. For her squirt, its well-worth.

Damage: $100 + room.
Looks :7/10
Body :33C-26-32
FJ: Squirting makes me feel well-spent coz I'm a sucker for squirt.
Remember, her sensitive spot is her clit.

Photos will be upload later.

J.Bonk.003
04-07-2009, 01:57 PM
A SQUIRTER!!??:D
Waiting for pics....

TwaLiap
04-07-2009, 02:25 PM
A SQUIRTER!!??:D
Waiting for pics....

Camping here :D

kaisin64
04-07-2009, 02:56 PM
Gosh, she's my junior man! I was from the same school many, many, many years ago.

Guess that school's specialty is grooming fuckers like me and Candy.:p Just kidding.

Reekel
04-07-2009, 06:17 PM
Hi, sorry but my frank FR will follow.

I am quite disappointed as she does not have nice figure, to me her figure I give a 5.5. No expectation on her looks as TS never say anything about looks and in fact, the only place that did not disappoint me is the looks as I expect a 5 pointers and she met that. She does not allow fingering too, she forbid it. When I ask about squirting, she say she does not... she say that she will be very wet but does not squirt. But to be frank, I don't find her really wet, maybe it's me as my skill no good lah. Her attitude is ok but she is very new so very inexperience. Also to add, she does not do bbbj... only bj.

Conclusion: 5/10, overpriced and inexperience.

Damage: 100 + 20(room) + CD

RTF: Not when I am in the right mind.

Hope no offence to anyone as I am just giving my frank FR... I also dun wish to affect her biz but I already ask her to lower her price.

siansation
04-07-2009, 08:11 PM
well look interesting...will wait and see more of it...:)

adonis
04-07-2009, 08:21 PM
Hi saddleup. Wow, u never met Candy, PRC girl, before. Then u chatted her up along Rochor Rd and she's willing to do FL? Radical, man!

toughnut69
04-07-2009, 11:21 PM
Hi Everyone,

Apologies but below are my sincere stats:

Looks: 5.5
Figure: 6, 35B-29-35 (tummy fats, slightly plump)
BJ with cap: 6 (hardworking but not enough suction)
Squirting: No, but the love juice trickles down.
Frenching: No (dun allow)
Fingering: No (dun allow)
Damage: $100 + $20 (ROOM)

Anyone who has tried Bing Bing (Tsunami Squirter), Kelly (local mature squirter), or even the poly gal Patricia, Candy is nowhere near them.

Even when kissing and sucking her nipples, she say very itchy. WTF???

Can see she very green, therefore i also cannot blame her lor.

Recommended only if brothers here like green and new stuff.

Anyway, thanks to TS for sharing.

throne
05-07-2009, 02:04 AM
Another fake FR ?

saddleup
05-07-2009, 03:10 AM
Hi Everyone,

Anyone who has tried Bing Bing (Tsunami Squirter), Kelly (local mature squirter), or even the poly gal Patricia, Candy is nowhere near them.

Hi bros, I wanna apologise to those who tried her. I guess I never state clearly what are the no no. If you've noticed all my FRs, I'll rate BJ. But as for this FL, I never state. Also, I never state any thing abt kissing or watever. Both bros post FR,1 say juice a lot, 1 say not wet. Candy called me at 9 + pm and told me she had a session intro by me today. Her version tally wif bro toughnut. As for squirting, I believe bros agree wif me it require skills. I told her if she wanna charge this kinda rate n so many nono...then better reduce price. As for now, I won't give out any of her contact anymore till i post her pix. Again...I apologised to those who tried and wasn't satisfied. Maybe Im just being nice to help her. Cheers

saddleup
05-07-2009, 03:59 PM

I am quite disappointed as she does not have nice figure, to me her figure I give a 5.5. No expectation on her looks as TS never say anything about looks and in fact, the only place that did not disappoint me is the looks as I expect a 5 pointers and she met that. She does not allow fingering too, she forbid it. When I ask about squirting, she say she does not... she say that she will be very wet but does not squirt. But to be frank, I don't find her really wet, maybe it's me as my skill no good lah. Her attitude is ok but she is very new so very inexperience. Also to add, she does not do bbbj... only bj.

Hope no offence to anyone as I am just giving my frank FR... I also dun wish to affect her biz but I already ask her to lower her price.

Bro, thanks for the FR. I appreciate your frank feedback. You really think Candy worth $40-50/1/1? Can you find me a 22 yrs old gal at $40? She called me and say you are a nice cust, even encourage her to tell me to edite my post on her coz she's not wet. Bro, if u read my post carefully, I mention her sensitve spot is her clit, u didn't even foreplay, just wanna get down to biz, how to get wet? SHe even offer u masasge as foreplay u rejected. Now u come here and complain. I think have to be fair to her also. She's inexperience and green as you mention. Y bro toughnut can make her wet and you can't? As for her frenching n fingering, I've just advise her and she will accommodate. Cheers.:)

rocket_boy
05-07-2009, 04:19 PM

Hi Everyone,

TS is definitely taking a cut by intro this girl to you guys, just like this idiot HERE (http://www.sammyboyforum.com/welcome-fl-dome-2-free-stds-included/87203-model-looking-milf-ol-killer-figure-sexy-lingerie-10.html) ! :mad:

He purposely left out the look dept to induce bro into booking her girl & now pretend to give all crap excuses. :mad:

Guys, never share any contacts with such a cheapo bro here, remember his nick !!! :mad:

He has easily made $80 as his comm from those 2 bookings, what cheapo idiot ! :mad:

saddleup
06-07-2009, 02:34 PM
TS is definitely taking a cut by intro this girl to you guys, just like this idiot HERE (http://www.sammyboyforum.com/welcome-fl-dome-2-free-stds-included/87203-model-looking-milf-ol-killer-figure-sexy-lingerie-10.html) ! :mad:

He purposely left out the look dept to induce bro into booking her girl & now pretend to give all crap excuses. :mad:

Guys, never share any contacts with such a cheapo bro here, remember his nick !!! :mad:

He has easily made $80 as his comm from those 2 bookings, what cheapo idiot ! :mad:

WTF u talking abt. If you have concrete proof that I am taking a cut, worse $40/customer, u can show it here. Those who have Candy or all my FRs prc contact are free to verify with them if I had taken a cut. No wonder your pts so jialat coz u go around spuking shit just like u go around jerking ur ass off. Here's 5 points for your slandering.

rocket_boy
06-07-2009, 03:30 PM
WTF u talking abt. If you have concrete proof that I am taking a cut, worse $40/customer, u can show it here. Those who have Candy or all my FRs prc contact are free to verify with them if I had taken a cut. No wonder your pts so jialat coz u go around spuking shit just like u go around jerking ur ass off. Here's 5 points for your slandering.

I know you have graduated from the Hollywood Oscar Acting Institution, so you can continue to act blur :rolleyes:

What have you done in the past & what have you done again you should know by now why so many senior samsters didn't want to share any contact(s) with you anymore :rolleyes:

My points are so jialat becos of LIAR like you (who intentinally left out the girl's impt stats) who write fake report have been exposed by me. :mad:

Take a look HERE (http://www.sammyboyforum.com/welcome-fl-dome-2-free-stds-included/87203-model-looking-milf-ol-killer-figure-sexy-lingerie-14.html) & HERE (http://www.sammyboyforum.com/3853259-post208.html).

The entire story is HERE (http://www.sammyboyforum.com/welcome-fl-dome-2-free-stds-included/87203-model-looking-milf-ol-killer-figure-sexy-lingerie-14.html).

saddleup
07-07-2009, 05:54 PM
Hey u....mother fucker aeroplane boy....u kenna conned by other OKT is ur CB mother problem becoz ur mother borned a dumb-fuck idiot like you who don't fucking read, probably you suffered from Down Syndrome. That TS what has to do with me? Moreover, the thread TS never state anything abt SYT. Anyway, I can't comment on that FL coz I dunno her. Little boy, please fucking think with your brain, not your dick.

stoffel
07-07-2009, 06:27 PM
Relax la bro if she giving problems forget abt it and get on with life. Sometime gals cannot be trust, try to get both story and u will know who is who. Paper cannot cover fire. There are so many gals out there waiting to be fcuk.:cool:

rocket_boy
07-07-2009, 10:17 PM
Hey u....mother fucker aeroplane boy....u kenna conned by other OKT is ur CB mother problem becoz ur mother borned a dumb-fuck idiot like you who don't fucking read, probably you suffered from Down Syndrome. That TS what has to do with me? Moreover, the thread TS never state anything abt SYT. Anyway, I can't comment on that FL coz I dunno her. Little boy, please fucking think with your brain, not your dick.

hey lan jiao hey, ni na boo chao chee bye you, you want respect you don't use vulgarities on me, since you started using vulgarities on me first, then I tell you to kan ni na boo phuah chee bye ! :mad: