PDA

View Full Version : nice petite MILF in a katong joint

wurdelak
01-07-2009, 02:25 AM
been to tanjong katong to meet up with my friend... i arrived few hours early as i plan to eat first at the famous bah kut teh shop there (i purposely alotted several hours as i still have to find the bah kut teh shop... not so used to katong area, might get lost:o). after eating, was soaking wet with my sweat... i quickly run to this mall for A/C! was walking around the top floor when i saw this HC, checked my watch... got a good 2hours before meeting up my friend! i quickly get a 90mins session... the room was spacious and dimly lit, with private shower, the mattress is on the floor. then came in this petite milf, in her mid 30's, cute face, wearing white short dress. she proceed to massaging me as i already had a quick shower after i got in to the room. her massage is damn good... not so hard but not soft... and you can tell she knows what she's doing. after she finished with my legs and back, asked me to turn around, massaged my arm... placed my hand on her nice legs (which i automatically carressed). then asked me if i want special, hj 50 (autoroam but will not take off clothes), BBBJ 80 (in nude), Full package 100. i went for HJ as i'm short on the budget... while she's doing her job, my hands are all over her... quickly went down south to explore! nice move coz she easily gets aroused... i asked her if i coulp paint her, stopped for a while then took off her clothes. 69 position! man, she gets wet easily... and cums fast as well!:D her pussy muscles are literraly gripping my fingers! i changed position and went on top, started eating her seriously... lapping at her clit with 1 finger inside (2 fingers cannot get in easily, might hurt her so i never pushed it). her legs can't stop squeezing my head while her fingers are holding on to my hair! she's trying to hold back her moans, but cannot help it and said she's cumming! she told me she wanted to fuck but i didnt bring any cap... DAMN! anyways... after she came for the fourth time, it's her turn to do her job... i did an AR on her while she's on top of me... and she came again another time, i came about 10secs later! after that, she cleaned me up... did a short head massage, then served me with warm water (you can opt for a hot tea if you want).

MILF from JB working in katong
RACE: Chinese
TOTAL DAMAGE: $65 90mins massage + 80 for special
RTM/RTF: definitely

aczeta
01-07-2009, 09:56 AM
MILF from JB working in katong
RACE: Chinese
TOTAL DAMAGE: $65 90mins massage + 80 for special
RTM/RTF: definitely

Wow.. looks like u serviced her instead..

I just hoped that she did not taste too bad since no shower and you ate and AR her.. hahaha

wurdelak
03-07-2009, 02:38 AM
Wow.. looks like u serviced her instead..

I just hoped that she did not taste too bad since no shower and you ate and AR her.. hahaha

yes bro, i serviced her... am a working man in bed, having a woman service me and not giving them 2x what they did to please me just makes me feel like a fat lazy guy whom, without money cannot get sex. and yes, she does'nt taste bad... i eat grubs from under fallen logs when am on a mountaineering trip just for the fun of it, and her ass tastes better! lastly... she did showered before she started the special. always remember bro, "doing" a woman is different from "pleasing" a woman... it's an art you can use when you are getting an "unpaid" sex, if you are good at it, they will ask for more (not money:D). no offense dude, just answering you back! cheers!:)

costas
03-07-2009, 06:45 AM
yes bro, i serviced her... am a working man in bed, having a woman service me and not giving them 2x what they did to please me just makes me feel like a fat lazy guy whom, without money cannot get sex. and yes, she does'nt taste bad... i eat grubs from under fallen logs when am on a mountaineering trip just for the fun of it, and her ass tastes better! lastly... she did showered before she started the special. always remember bro, "doing" a woman is different from "pleasing" a woman... it's an art you can use when you are getting an "unpaid" sex, if you are good at it, they will ask for more (not money:D). no offense dude, just answering you back! cheers!:)

Bro, Pls PM her location. Thanks

dionysus08
03-07-2009, 09:13 AM
Hi wurdelak,

I m new here & happen to see ur post. Very interesting. Mind PM me the details?

ronch69
03-07-2009, 09:30 AM
Bro,pls PM her location! Tks!

wurdelak
03-07-2009, 12:06 PM
Bro, Pls PM her location. Thanks

bro, you got mail.

aczeta
03-07-2009, 12:12 PM

None taken..

Uncle maybe got no skills and art... but I dun recall doing a women... we just pleasure each other in sensuous sex.

No me or you.. just a US..:D

pukilover
03-07-2009, 01:18 PM
Bro, pls PM location.

Thanks

cgcgcg
03-07-2009, 02:34 PM
Bro, pls PM location.

Thanks

think is katong mall....Yoli health ctr.

puta
03-07-2009, 07:24 PM
bro i m a new bird here, but honry 4 many year, I would like to knw hw we could get the address from ur & where we recieve the msg thanks a lots

Breast-Lover
04-07-2009, 10:59 AM
bro, you got mail.

Bro.care to pm me the location..tks a millions

buddhavv
04-07-2009, 11:33 AM
Can pm the location

wurdelak
05-07-2009, 02:02 AM
just shared her contacts to 5 bros today... still waiting for FR to be posted here... to other bros, pls pm me if you want her contact.:)

costas
05-07-2009, 02:37 PM
just shared her contacts to 5 bros today... still waiting for FR to be posted here... to other bros, pls pm me if you want her contact.:)

HI, Bro, Thanks for the recommendation

Just came back after a session with her.

Looks : 7/10 - Simple and nice gal., but very pleasant.

Boobs: 6/10 - Small, defintiely a handful. just the way i like it, perky, soft and very very sensitive!

Body: 8/10 - nice figure & slim.

Massage : 9.5/10 - Soft & Hard massage with towel then with oil, no short cut, damn good, even better than HC from PRC

Attitude : 9/10 - very nice & Freindly Girl. Can chat & joke well

Damage: $35 for massage+ $50 - HJ (Too bad. Lady monthly problem)

Will go back again when back from overseas assigement.

Once again. Thanks. I really enjoy it.

wurdelak
06-07-2009, 02:18 AM

Boobs: 6/10 - Small, defintiely a handful. just the way i like it, perky, soft and very very sensitive!

Massage : 9.5/10 - Soft & Hard massage with towel then with oil, no short cut, damn good, even better than HC from PRC

thanks for the fr bro, thinking of having a session with her tomorrow...;)

wurdelak
07-07-2009, 10:26 PM
to all bros with points lower than mine, am sorry but i can't share with you her contact...:(

wurdelak
11-07-2009, 12:16 AM
i've given out this Gem's contact to several bros who pmed me for it... any FRs so far?:)

g3p2
12-07-2009, 12:57 AM

Hi Bro,
Nice FR!
Can PM me her name and HC?

stevesg786
19-07-2009, 11:16 AM
hi bro..
can PM me the details/location of this joint?

thks!

wurdelak
26-07-2009, 03:26 AM
any more FRs? passed the contact to several bros already...

Beeman1024
26-07-2009, 09:16 AM

You did well bro ...... its a 2 way thingy .... for full satisfaction for both.

cheers

Oleander
26-07-2009, 10:59 AM
Horny MILF, I sure is keen.

care to share

aloysius
26-07-2009, 03:46 PM
Pls PM joint pls!

stevesg786
26-07-2009, 10:41 PM
bros..
can share location??
is this a HC or TN??

Beeman1024
26-07-2009, 11:04 PM
can share location ... thanks in advance ...

adam_Tan
26-07-2009, 11:41 PM
Bro, can tell her name and the HC location? Thx

adam_Tan
26-07-2009, 11:50 PM
bro, pls let me know her name or how to book her? Thx

VlP Angela
27-07-2009, 12:07 AM
goodddddddddddddddd

costas
27-07-2009, 08:21 AM
Hi Bro,
Nice FR!
Can PM me her name and HC?

Sori, just back from overseas.Katong Mall 4th Floor.

I will go to meet her again.

Good Luck & Enjoy yourselves

oldcock
27-07-2009, 09:58 AM
bro can pm me her contact ? thanks

johnb888
29-07-2009, 08:06 AM
Can bro please PM name of lay. Thanks.

marchboy
29-07-2009, 09:53 AM
can pm me the name of place and lady? tks.

222nge
30-07-2009, 08:45 AM
Bro,
Thanks for sharing ctc.

manhood
30-07-2009, 09:05 AM
Sori, just back from overseas.Katong Mall 4th Floor.

Good Luck & Enjoy yourselves

Bro, why did you disclose the location openly? Which i dont think TS himself would want to do that.

wurdelak
07-08-2009, 03:44 AM
"Sori, just back from overseas.Katong Mall 4th Floor.

Good Luck & Enjoy yourselves"

bro, out of respect, i think i am the TS here and disclosing the HC loc publicly is up to my disgretion... the reason why we samsters send the loc and contacts privately is to protect the place and the gem we've discovered! what if some cops happen to stumble on this thread? (hopefully not)... pls know where to stand yourself in a situation...:mad: