PDA

View Full Version : List of lousy service HC gals

funseekers
01-07-2009, 12:13 AM
Like to start this thread here, cause really cannot tahan those lousy service and attitude girls whom still able to stay in this service industry.

I will keep the ball roll by boycott the "brandy" from nimble fingers! Lousy, rude, keep talking cocks and Fxxx up attitude. Many bros on N.F thread agreed too..

Bros, share your lists, so that we maxmimise our hard earned money and support the right gals..

Hope to see your support to this thread..:D

Laughting
05-07-2009, 05:07 PM
Like to start this thread here, cause really cannot tahan those lousy service and attitude girls whom still able to stay in this service industry.

I will keep the ball roll by boycott the "brandy" from nimble fingers! Lousy, rude, keep talking cocks and Fxxx up attitude. Many bros on N.F thread agreed too..

Bros, share your lists, so that we maxmimise our hard earned money and support the right gals..

Hope to see your support to this thread..:D

Hi, Bro

I dislike going to Gold fingure massage. All the Malaysian & PRC are bult shit massage. Entrance fee cost at $58.00 for 45 mins and $80.00 for 1.5 hrs.

The first half hours only massage then the rest neither for special or that's all.

All this Aunts are not well train for massage. (NOT qualify)> They only like to do special and get fast cash for us. Each massage they can get $11.00.

Think twice before you go there again.

MoralEpitome
05-07-2009, 05:52 PM
Snow from ANA(former know as Legends 3)...really feel like shit after paying her....cannot do this do that....cannot pump too hard..feel like i'm paying money to please her...

Mankok
05-07-2009, 10:57 PM
Snow from ANA(former know as Legends 3)...really feel like shit after paying her....cannot do this do that....cannot pump too hard..feel like i'm paying money to please her...

There are more gals in ANA (Hotel Royal @ Queens) that I will not revisit. A friend of mine told me he paid 150 to a tall Malaysian gal for so-so service.

MoralEpitome
06-07-2009, 01:03 AM
There are more gals in ANA (Hotel Royal @ Queens) that I will not revisit. A friend of mine told me he paid 150 to a tall Malaysian gal for so-so service.

ya last time also got this girl called Rachel...fucking hell...everytime cross her legs don't let me penetrate fully...and ask for more money...

nokia611o
06-07-2009, 01:09 AM
ya last time also got this girl called Rachel...fucking hell...everytime cross her legs don't let me penetrate fully...and ask for more money...

ki hc, pearl ctr, came across 1 specky gal but damm young , a malaysian
wp holder, touch 1 ball 30 touch 2 $50
penetrate little bit . bargain with me some more , becos , i want to kiss neh neh. neh pinkish soft, cant remember name already , many ppl there call her one eye bandit.
Tu yen loong.
That was back then when spore dun hv many china gal freelancing around.
:confused:
those days those gals in KI cant make it, horror look, only a few auntie good.
The place no need to pay rent, the boss bought the shop space.
can cover p.u.b. expenses they run the hc. mgt dun even bother.

usually bad service come from HC, believe me or not.
some prc shop also hv la, but very less.

HCKing
06-07-2009, 02:14 AM
wow very gd thread here. i seldom encountered lousy service HC gals but i rem one of my worst encounter was at orchard plaza TN. kana 1 PRC MILF, lousy attitude, lousy massage, lousy service but asked for high price. think she is tailormade 4 ang mo carrots instead.:mad:

airwolf
06-07-2009, 10:07 AM
wow very gd thread here. i seldom encountered lousy service HC gals but i rem one of my worst encounter was at orchard plaza TN. kana 1 PRC MILF, lousy attitude, lousy massage, lousy service but asked for high price. think she is tailormade 4 ang mo carrots instead.:mad:Bro,is this lousy milf located at 2nd floor next to a tatoo shop? If yes, then i also suffered the same fate as you. I took 45min massage and she only piano-ing for 10 over mins and quoted me 100buck for hj! And when i told her sg market price is 50 buck with autoroaming,she said i stingy instead.....i so fed up that i just dress up and left.

HCKing
06-07-2009, 04:05 PM
Bro,is this lousy milf located at 2nd floor next to a tatoo shop? If yes, then i also suffered the same fate as you. I took 45min massage and she only piano-ing for 10 over mins and quoted me 100buck for hj! And when i told her sg market price is 50 buck with autoroaming,she said i stingy instead.....i so fed up that i just dress up and left.

mine also at 2nd floor, could be the same shop same MILF. really fucked up type. gd that u left and save yr 100 bucks 4 better lobang instead of wasting them on this $$$face old slut.:D