PDA

View Full Version : H1N1 Contact Tracing

wally100
30-06-2009, 08:02 AM
For cheonging brothers, ever wonder how to answer to survey on contact tracing for H1N1 is kanna the virus ? Do we tell the authorities who we visited, whicvh PRC or pub in Joo Chiat, who we have contact with in H81, which H81 ? How should we respond to the qiuestionairre ?

Gunblader
30-06-2009, 11:17 PM
contract H1N1 most probably u wont die. but u say u go hotel81 with prc for massage and sex. and trace all out. when ur family knows, u will die.

the choice is yours.

UNFORGIVENPAST
01-07-2009, 08:34 AM
contract H1N1 most probably u wont die. but u say u go hotel81 with prc for massage and sex. and trace all out. when ur family knows, u will die.

the choice is yours.

Ha!ha!ha! Good one, brother. Yup, the virus is not as deadly as our spouse/girlfriends.

wanabe_2006
01-07-2009, 03:04 PM
Yup, the HC policy of registering the IC/name will definite kena if outbreak happens at HC.

costas
01-07-2009, 04:40 PM
Yup, the HC policy of registering the IC/name will definite kena if outbreak happens at HC.

In order to prevent this or caution. Don't go to health centre any more till the virus over.

IF Kena. Your family will know where we go. Then a lot of probblem will occur.

Go other place where they don't register our name there. He.....

diesel2003
01-07-2009, 05:20 PM
Anyone knows which HC don't need to register name & NRIC?

alvin36
01-07-2009, 06:16 PM

what if there is a outbreak at a certain H81 ?
will they trace contact to those who register a room ?
quite a serious problem ... if suay suay happen ... kenna trace, how to explain to OC :(

garagez
01-07-2009, 10:00 PM
best to cease-fire for time being if possible....sometimes if itchy just do it lor

cheers

lblittlebear
01-07-2009, 11:18 PM
Touch wood, if really there is an outbreak at H81 or other hotels, I think they will do the tracing easily since all the NRICs are scanned.

One by one will be called to do the H1N1 testing.

That's why one bro here says H1N1 is not as deadly as our OCs.

quite a serious problem ... if suay suay happen ... kenna trace, how to explain to OC :(

tanny
01-07-2009, 11:42 PM
during the SARS outbreak, GL okt wil take yr temperature n ask for yr name. they do not insist to check yr ICs. so i tink at this moment, GL is the safest.

H1N1
02-07-2009, 04:36 AM
It very differently to trace on them coz all ppl come from no where that we don't know.

sequence79
02-07-2009, 08:58 PM
actually i don't think if somebody kenna the virus and go to H81, the rest will be contacted? hotel is room by room, not that we all share one room. this is not like school with classroom or offices or pubs. hotel is more private right.

Ray06
02-07-2009, 09:15 PM

This is my great concern...............:D:D
So, hold the horse first, but this H1N1 is here to stay...........

Smartty
02-07-2009, 10:34 PM
i think have to immediately ceased fire when any PRC got it in Sillypore. Imagine how it can spread in their living environment. And must restrict frenching..... :(

lblittlebear
02-07-2009, 10:48 PM
I thought can trace through IC or passport since they are used to book the room ?

If say some H81 staff or long stay customers got H1N1, they can easily trace on which particular day and at which storey since IC and passport are scanned to book the room.

It very differently to trace on them coz all ppl come from no where that we don't know.

stiffness
02-07-2009, 11:34 PM
brudders, once gahment start going into mitigation phase (which is soon), they will stop contact tracing.. since the H1N1 virus is now in the local community there's no point in tracing anymore. then u can resume chionging.

but just for those samsters with 'underlying medical conditions' best to be careful - catch H1N1 dunno how it'll affect you hor.

Vspec
03-07-2009, 09:31 AM
brudders, once gahment start going into mitigation phase (which is soon), they will stop contact tracing.. since the H1N1 virus is now in the local community there's no point in tracing anymore. then u can resume chionging.

not only that bro. the news on channel 8 last night even mentioned that anyone who got this virus don't even need to go to hospital.

so, i believe that though still got new cases, it shouldn't be that deadly virus.