PDA

View Full Version : mi vida loca

exodus_sex
29-06-2009, 04:15 PM
Sorry for all the whooooo haaas about my previous postings
now just wanna give back to the community what i have received throught out the years.

this is my crazy life

INTRODUCING ANGEL

She was everything any one of my peers would kill for. She was what I desired what I lusted for.
sadly she was someone that could never be mine. She wanted something more from her guys. Something that not every 15 year old could provide.

At 15 I was a nobody trying to become a somebody. Trying very hard that is so hard that the people who already had a name for themselves found my punny efforts amusing if not comical.
Her name was angel and she was a goddess to me.
I had just been exposed to the world of ah bengs and sweet sweet ah lians and I knew that my life would
never ever be the same again.

Angel was a year younger than me, but at 14, she was a sight I tell you, nothing like the little ah lians that hang around hdb blocks ect, she was a true blood ah lian (for my generation la) shoulder length hair tied up into a pony tail, with two “feelers” fringe framing her small heart shaped face. Her eyes was typical asian, rounded and kinda large for a Singaporean, her lips full like that of Angelina jolie. She was not beauty but I tell you her choice in clothings, and even the way she wore her school uniform left nothing much to imagination, usually if you were looking carefully you’d manage to get a peep at her ample bossom, her cleverage would put most grown 20 year old women to shame. I didn’t really know much about cup sizes then (although I had boasted a bit of bullshit to my peers) but looking back id say that she was a b bordering on a C, and still growing….. Her skirts were so short that she earned the pleasure of being the gal that her school fined the most for short skirts!

Now how did I meet her?

exodus_sex
29-06-2009, 05:13 PM
PART 1
Everyone knows what after school is for. A time for the guys from the brother hood schools and the gals from the convent schools to meet. In the east it would be across this really famous bridge and to the blocks near the convent school. There the toughest of the though and the strongest of the strong gang members stood, ogling at the pretty girls as they passed. The nerds kept away and the not so powerful gangs went further away from the school.

It was here that I first caught sight of her, as I walked passed the mama shop which was near the school, she was deep in conversation with some secondary 5 guy and another guy whom they called King.( I didn’t know till later on in life his real name.)
As you may have guessed by now, my place was not right next to the girls school, it was further in, more like towards the back , nearer to the wet market, almost the last territory from the convent.

I didn’t know who she was at that time but I would always keep an eye out for her when I was walking past. Longing to catch sight of something worthy of my nightly jack off sessions. And trust me I always did. But that was all that I could do. Lusting after her was a really pathetic thing to do. But when you consider the fact that many others were also in my situation, I guess that I was not so bad la.

Sorry bros, gotta build up the storyline la otherwise u wont be able to feel my feelings haha…..

fortitude
29-06-2009, 09:10 PM
Good build-up. Please continue.

SGDreamchaser
29-06-2009, 09:21 PM
nice nice.

oOoLyRrAdoOo
29-06-2009, 10:12 PM
underage story ? :eek:

Hehehehe...go on ! shiok shiok ah !:D

exodus_sex
30-06-2009, 08:56 AM
thanks for the encouragements... bear in mind names places ect have been changed for one reason or another. the base story is as real and as i remember it to be. Some part have been blown up to huge proportions other parts have been minimized as i dont know who is reading this forum and would very much like to remain unknown =) now that we've got that over and done with.......

enjoy

PART 2
It would be awhile till I actually met her face to face. There was this one time (lucky of me) on of the half pass six beng wannabes (a guy from the express stream) had a problem with the ah lians in the girls school. Some one had spread around that he was fucking his current girl friend senseless every night that they were together. Now usually under this kinds of situations I would rather not interfrear, girl problems are a sticky sure way to the police station if you know what I mean. But this time this express kid had rather high up friends in my gang and they asked me to follow him together with my guys.

Boy was I glad I did. Guess who was the express guy's girlfriends best friend?

__________________________________________________ _________

more to come.....

cannon
30-06-2009, 09:24 AM
Good. Please continue.

exodus_sex
30-06-2009, 02:23 PM
PART 3
'hey EX'( that's my name in this story )' this is my friend angel' shaun the express guy said , obviously trying to get into my good books, as he knew that the elders sent me down to keep an eye on things. I started to sweat. This was the moment that I was waiting for all this time do something that makes her notice me I urged myself to.
I didn’t.
All I managed was a grunt and that was all that I said to her that day. Even when she spoke to me I either kept quite , or just nodded my reply. I was a cool guy, at least that’s what I thought.
The ‘taiji’ was a stupid one a lot of name calling shrieking and yelling, a lot of tears and so on, and the result was the same as any other girl matter, a cat fight that the guys crowded around like bees to honey.
I have to admit though shaun’s girl was one fucking tiger, at that point in time I wondered what she would be like in bed.( This question however was resolved a few months later.) She totally ripped the other gal’s uniform off, exposing her cute pinkish hello kitty training bra. Now usually my practice was to approach the girl who had lost the fight and offer some sort of help, this usually landed me in the loser’s bed that night, this day however, I played it very cool. All I did was break off the fight and tell everyone to leave. I wanted to leave a good impression what. That was the start of a very complicated sensual sexual emotionally draining love hate relationship, a one of its kind that till this day I still get a bitter sweet taste in my mouth when I look back on it.

(can u feel the suspense? Lol)

tell me hows it going bro, maybe i can make some improvements?

exodus_sex
30-06-2009, 08:25 PM
PART 4
After the fight though it was as if some one opened a magical door for me. Everytime I saw her she seemed to notice me . Not like before when she just looked pass me. Now im no fool though I knew that she only noticed me because I was part of a society. She noticed me just because of the power that I represented and I was no big potato. I never did over play my importance in to society to her or anyone else for that matter. But I guess she drew closer too be because of the trust that the elders had in me.
One day, a little more than a month after the fight, there was a confrontation between my group and another. Lets just call my group R.river and the other L.1 ( I don't knw who is reading this but I dun wannna go back to canto for a drink of coffee again any time soon.) now this clash lasted 3 months and as you know one can't be with your bros every second of every day.
One day I was caught off guard at a basket ball court with one of my boys. We were offered a chance a one on one fight or a two on two. Thinking that my boy would stick to me I took the second option. Cut a long story short, my boy ran away the instant the cigarette was lighted. Leaving me to face two opponents. I bit off more than I could chew that day. I as beaten to an inch of life. My white shirt was in tatters and had turned red with my blood. And then as if to add more humilliation to me the whole group of 20 boys joined in the fun kicking and punching me to teach me a lesson.
I was left lying on the floor. I couldn't even find the strenght to move.
I heard sirens but I just could not move at all.
Suddenly.. I felt a pair of hands wrap themselves around my arm. I looked up and saw the crowd has dispersed. I saw an angel in white.
'follow me quick' she said to me...... 'police are coming.....'

exodus_sex
01-07-2009, 08:47 AM
PART 5
She brought me round some corners through some HDB flats and when we finally stopped it was to wait for a lift. Up th lift she brought me into a small 3 room flat. It appeared that no one was at home.
'my place' she explained and she sat me down on a chair in her room. 'hold on i'll go get some stuff to clean you up kay?' what else could I do? Run away?

I just sat there taking in my surroundings.
It was a bare sight. You could say that her house was surviving on the bare essentials. Wall were coated with a paint so old that it was more white than its original color. Boxes stacked up in the living room sofas broken down and miss-matched.

I felt a sense of closeness to her that she would show me this side of her, this side that I was sure that noonne else had seen....

immutable
01-07-2009, 09:03 AM
Interesting stuff you posted, bro. Please continue.

exodus_sex
01-07-2009, 02:49 PM
PART 6
She came back and sat by me. ‘you hot?’ she asked as she helped me out of my blood soaked shirt.
My body by now had turned a nice shade of royal purple. Scratch marks all over me looked like patterns on some modern art artist’s canvass. The worst of the damage was on my face. Not that I was very pretty to begin with, now I looked like a zombie on its worst day. The thing about secondary school fight is that there has to be one singular asshole who just cant throw a punch and has to use his nails. Wounds I can handle, not bloody scratches. Some one else had split my mouth alittle, but most of the blood came from a gash just by the side of my right eye.

‘Dosent seem so bad go take a bath while I get you some clean clothes’ said my angel.
I did as I was told. In another time this would really get my little soldier ready for battle. But today it just hurt too much. I was wounded, and so was my pride.

Came out of the bathroom, and she had placed some clothes on the bed for me. I change into them and went looking for her.
She asked me about what happened and all. She seemed really interested in fights and gangs. And so I told her everything. About how the whole matter had started, about how I had been caught off guard and how my boy had run off on me.
‘wow’ she said. ‘you’ve had a bad day.’ The understatement of the bloody year. ‘ I was observing, and was wondering why didn’t you just give in and do what they wanted?’ (she was referring to the chance that I was given to end the tourture, say that my gang was a bunch of cock suckers and pussys.)

‘ the thought never crossed my mind’ I answered.
She smiled. Leaning forwards she planted a gentle kiss on my lips, ‘silly boy’ she uttered.
It was hardly there yet I felt it, blood rushed through my body to my face, I felt light headed, heavy , hot and cold at the same time…. I was in love…..
I stayed there that night, in her room, her mother was working a night job her brother still in primary school and living with an aunt her dad, well turns out that he did a runner the moment her brother was born. I couldn’t very well go home, no one else in my family was like me, caught up in an alternate society, plus my wounds were too severe to passed off as a rugby / football / cycling accident.
That night we talked a lot. About life mine and hers, about school and about our future ambitions. I had never felt so close to anyone else before, and never would for a long time more.

exodus_sex
01-07-2009, 02:51 PM
bros let me know if the story is ok or not:) theres alot to cover man haha

AD69
01-07-2009, 09:46 PM
Pitching tent here.

yang punk
01-07-2009, 10:25 PM
Don't stop till you finish the whole tale...or I'll zap u into the St Pat's canal! :D

exodus_sex
02-07-2009, 10:11 AM
Don't stop till you finish the whole tale...or I'll zap u into the St Pat's canal! :D

did i make it that obvious??

lone_dog69
02-07-2009, 10:34 AM
did i make it that obvious??

Bro....

Almost everyone knows of the love bridge between the 2 schools. I even know the previous disciplinary master Mrs Tang from years ago. :D

Cheers!

exodus_sex
02-07-2009, 11:57 AM
Bro....

Almost everyone knows of the love bridge between the 2 schools. I even know the previous disciplinary master Mrs Tang from years ago. :D

Cheers!

mrs tang? thats either too long ago or too recent for me to know =)
i got expelled about close to 9 years ago alr haha

exodus_sex
02-07-2009, 12:18 PM
PART 7
That night changed me as a person on whole. I walked with a certain sense of pride. That happens when your love interest holds the same interest in you, ive noticed. Though it was puppy love, at that age, a mole hill is a mother fucking mountain, as I am certain most of the brothers here agree. The whole fate of the world as we know it always seems to be hanging on every single little decision that we make , on every single barrier that we cross and every major set back seems to have and adverse effect on our surroundings, or so we think.
But anyway we grew closer.
I was contented. Going to meet her after school, going for nice walks where none of the bad world could find us. My brother saw little if not none of me. Her sisters seldom saw her at all too. I could envision myself being with her for life.
OUR FIRST (pt1)
It rained heavily. I waited for her opposite her school, under the block where most of the students gathered to wait for their better halves. My Marlboro reds stick was getting wetter by the min, as I tried to coax a light from my imitation zippo lighter.

By the time I had it lit, angel had appeared by my side.
We had just only made our relationship public, though nothing was said between the both of us about going steady( is that the word that they use now?) Every eye was on us as she slid her arm into mine and locked herself to me. I could feel the hate and envy from all around me. I was basking in it. I mean come on I was not rock star and I know how women work…. Well most of them anyways….. ( sec school is to fool , after that poly and jc to fish, working life to hook the ONE)
‘da im not really in the mood to go out today. So wet already’ she said to me. I felt the same way too.
‘so where should we head to then? Cant go to the beach cant do anything at all….’
‘how about we go to my place dry up and watch some tv?’
I immediately agreeded…….

exodus_sex
02-07-2009, 12:22 PM
woooooooo i just realized im a nine pointer now.... haha exciting..... never been anything here nt even in my last account before prison lol:Dthank you all who made this possible lolz

funsex08
02-07-2009, 12:33 PM
nice one TS. Keep it up

yang punk
02-07-2009, 03:54 PM
woooooooo i just realized im a nine pointer now.... haha exciting..... never been anything here nt even in my last account before prison lol:Dthank you all who made this possible lolz

Just click on User CP at the top of the page to find out who is your fairy godfather...:p

lone_dog69
02-07-2009, 04:04 PM
mrs tang? thats either too long ago or too recent for me to know =)
i got expelled about close to 9 years ago alr haha

She was from KC. :D

exodus_sex
02-07-2009, 11:32 PM
like i said never heard of her lolxx i do know marcell lee chee bye though..... and also brother nicholas,,,,, hahahah

funzguy
03-07-2009, 12:41 AM
This is a great story.... speed up and give us more

exodus_sex
03-07-2009, 09:21 PM
sorry guys a little bad news....

gotta rush some projects so taking a little break posting....
dont worry will keep writing during smoke breaks and lunch hours....
will be back with a vengeance.......

super4
04-07-2009, 01:37 AM
nice story...
keepit cummin...

dormant
04-07-2009, 07:14 AM
Hope you'll be back soon.

exodus_sex
08-07-2009, 05:01 PM
hey guys lost my phone...... the last few eppisodes are all gone..... i will update asap got a lot of clients gonna be hounding me now....
for the guy who took it if u are a sammyboy fan please do return it ok?

fat chance right???

sigh

i promise i will return before the week is out...........:mad: