PDA

View Full Version : my internship

ovar
26-06-2009, 01:35 AM
hi all bros here. i am currently interning at a well known brokerage firm in city hall area. i was assigned to the business dept of the company and that dept only consist of 5 members; my boss, 2 colleagues and another female intern from another university whom started her internship with me on the same day too. all of them were females and i was the only guy in the dept luckily. the different dept were seperated from each other. our dept was the most isolated one being the furthest from the rest of the company and normally no one would come over since it was quite out of the way.

just a brief introduction to the members in my dept. my boss, eileen was in her late 30s. she is single and honestly she looked as though she was only in her early 30s and can even be mistaken as being in her late 20s. my 2 other colleagues, vicky and julia were in their mid 20s. vicky is more flirty while julia has a stunning figure. and working in the city means they have to dress up everyday, fulfilling my OL fetish definitely. but the female intern, janet brings a sense of freshness to the dept. she was only 21 and she was very petite and slim. i mistook her as a student waiting for university to start initially. here i was in an isolated dept with 4 stunning hot ladies for 10 weeks.

during the first day of work, eileen, vicky and julia has to attend some meeting and were unable to bring us to lunch with them, leaving me and jane. so we went to a jap restaurant in funan for lunch. we talked about a lot of personal stuff and i realised that she had a bf of 3 months. i was thinking to myself, "3 months. should be in the unstable stage." and from what i understood, her bf was pretty dominating. whenever her bf was around, he forbade her to talk to any guys or even lunch alone like what we were doing then. i began to joke that if her bf was around, i would have punched him and told him to stay away and not disturb my lunch with a pretty babe like her. she blushed immediately upon hearing that.

after lunch, we went back company. when we were back, the 3 of them had finished their meeting. they told us to pack our stuff and that we were going to another place for a briefing. eileen would drive us there. i was seated at the back, with vicky and janet beside me on either side. eileen drove a suzuki swift so you can imagine the lmiited space i had. the ride was a bumpy one. and i took advantage of the bumps to touch the 2 ladies beside of me naturally. when the car turn left, i would lose balance and collapse onto vicky while when the car turned right, i would do that to janet. i laughed at myself and complained that eileen's driving wasn't good. everyone started laughing as well.

when we had reached, everyone alighed and when i was alighting as well, vicky gave my crotch a hard squeeze before giving me a wink....

to be cont'd.. please up me if you like my story bros!

jj_jj
26-06-2009, 08:32 AM
oooh notti vicky, you should just brush there, not squeeze..

bigmannow
26-06-2009, 09:23 AM
sounds like 4P cumming up.. camping here for vicky's sake :)

Taihao
26-06-2009, 10:03 AM
Promising prelude. Please continue.

ovar
26-06-2009, 11:05 AM
i typing this in my company currently. so pardon my typos and the limited time i have for the next part of the story. after the briefing, eileen drove us back to the office with everyone in the same position as how we came for the briefing. throughout the entire ride, i was pretty quiet and was thinkin about what happened just now with vicky. was i thinkin too much or is she really interested in it? i was confused.

once we arrived back at the office, we did a little bit of admin stuff before we packed off home. i drove to work in the morning and hence, i offered to send them home, but janet and julia had something on after work; eileen has her own vehicle leaving vicky. and vicky was pretty flirty about it and asked for a ride of her life home. julia and eileen started giggling at that phrase and i suspect that they know what was happening.

on the journey home, vicky kept placing her hand on my lap and moving up and down across my thigh. i was having difficulty concentrating. i realised that she had another button on her shirt unbottoned, exposing her cleavage. we began to talk about several perosnal stuff and she told me she was still single and living alone in her home. surprise surprise. was that a hint to me? i was thinking to myself. and when we reached the carpark of her condo, she offered me to go up her place for some drinks. initially i declined naturally as i didn't want to get in trouble with a colleague on my first day of internship. however, to my shock, she started leaning over and gave me a kiss on my lips before moving on to my neck and licking my neck. then she asked me again if i would like to go up for a cup of drink and i replied dumbly yes just for a drink. she laughed at me and told me not to be so nervous. she was staying alone. she kept emphasing on this part.

to be continued..

up me once again if you like my story so far

AD69
26-06-2009, 03:26 PM
Pitching tent here.

libertarian
27-06-2009, 01:03 AM
Marvellous! Please post soon

super4
03-07-2009, 12:04 AM
Bro Ovar,this won't b the end rite?
keep it cummin...

sex crusader
03-07-2009, 11:00 AM
You should go for your lady boss first. Woman at her age is rather horny!Maybe she can teach u some Skills as part of your internship.:D

jocund
03-07-2009, 11:08 AM
Nice. But I have no power to up your points. Can only say thank you.

ajash
03-07-2009, 11:11 AM
more of ur story! will be waiting!

Longitude
03-07-2009, 11:14 AM
You should go for your lady boss first. Woman at her age is rather horny!Maybe she can teach u some Skills as part of your internship.:D

How are you, bro?

precise
03-07-2009, 11:34 AM
Exciting. Please post somemore lei.

unsung80
03-07-2009, 12:08 PM
Busy as an intern or something else? heehee...

MM&MM
03-07-2009, 12:20 PM
Vicky has dropped a big hint that she living alone. :eek::D

ovar
03-07-2009, 12:26 PM
pls up me if you like my bros so far!

to continue my story;

while we were in the lift to her apartment, she started to push her lips against mine and we started kissing. i couldn't believe myself. she was too hot to resist. we kissed all the way out of the lift to her door while she fumbled with her lock, our lips still locked. once inside her home, she began tugging at my shirt while i just grabbed her boobs. she pulled me to her sofa and i carried her onto the sofa while i lay on top of her. by then, she had already undid my pants, leaving me in my underwear. i slowly unbuttoned her blouse, exposing her black lacy bra. i pulled down her bra and started to lick her nipples. she was moaning loudly. i started to take off her skirt and panties. her pussy was soaking already. i went down and started to lick her pussy. after a long while, suddenly she stopped moaning and i could feel that her body was very tense. then out of a sudden, she started squirting. she was having her climax. i lapped up her juice. it tasted rather sweet.

i climbed back on her and began to kiss her on her lips. while i was on her, i could feel that she was grabbing my dick and directing it towards her pussy. the feeling was absolutely crazy. i didn't need a second invitation and started to push my way in. we moved in unison, our lips locked, our bodies sweating. we carried on for a good long while before i cannot control myself anymore. i told her i going to cum and i just spilled my seeds into her. initially i was rather afraid that she might get pregnant, but she told me not to worry as she was on pills. we laid in each other embrace for a while before we went to shower together. it was already 9pm then. she invited me to stay over at her home and we could go to work straight the next day. naturally i couldn't refuse. i walked around her home naked as i didn't have a change of clothes. she made a nice dinner and we took our dinner before we retired for the day, on her bed together naked. before we slept, we had a go at each other again once more, and the next morning, when i woke up, she was still sleeping. i started grinding her butt before i pentrated her pussy again. i shot a load into her pussy once more before we went for work.

when we were at work, all 3 ladies noticed that i was in the same attire as ytd. i told them that i went out with a friend and didn't have time to go home to change. i noticed eileen and julia were giggling to each other...

to be continued

spidersim_78
03-07-2009, 02:25 PM
bro nice stories i think those women waiting to eat u up haha enjoy :>)

bigmannow
03-07-2009, 02:26 PM
looks like i was right 4P cumming up...

i also wan go vicky place.. TS can pM me vicky address and email and MSN? :D

thailoverboy
03-07-2009, 02:55 PM
Woah.....must be fun seeing your fling squirting....esp its your 1st sex-ssion with her.... nice story! Keep it cuming!:)

prace
03-07-2009, 03:19 PM
Hi nice one brother :D pls cont

sex crusader
03-07-2009, 03:30 PM
How are you, bro?

buoy pai!Still bonking around!:D

Athenawishes
03-07-2009, 05:06 PM
wow.. thorn among the roses...

pls continue!~

jimboi
03-07-2009, 06:24 PM
bro ovar, u're damn lucky to be able to intern at such environments..! i just ended mine but with no such happenings (no chio ones at all).. keep the story cumming! :p

sharingannnn
03-07-2009, 06:34 PM
tiuz, i dun even have the chance. so envy

HayHot
03-07-2009, 06:49 PM
pls up me if you like my bros so far!
i didn't need a second invitation and started to push my way in. we moved in unison, our lips locked, our bodies sweating. we carried on for a good long while before i cannot control myself anymore. i told her i going to cum and i just spilled my seeds into her. initially i was rather afraid that she might get pregnant, but she told me not to worry as she was on pills.

Well.. if you are still bonking her, be forewarned. RAW IS WAR.
If she's that easy to get, I'm pretty sure you are not the only one. And if she does raw with you, most likely others are RAW as well.

Don't want your next post to be in the Sexual Health Thread instead, asking "I just discovered I had HIV".

unsung80
03-07-2009, 07:15 PM
Well.. if you are still bonking her, be forewarned. RAW IS WAR.
If she's that easy to get, I'm pretty sure you are not the only one. And if she does raw with you, most likely others are RAW as well.

Don't want your next post to be in the Sexual Health Thread instead, asking "I just discovered I had HIV".

God bless TS then. :eek:

sgsextalk
03-07-2009, 07:35 PM
Is this story real?
or just a make up story?

Big Semens
03-07-2009, 07:54 PM
This must be a dream internship.

My internship was with a logistics co. and I am at the warehouse all the time with all the dicks !

Rovert
03-07-2009, 11:48 PM
LOL... wet dreams huh?

funzguy
04-07-2009, 12:19 AM
This must be a god send internship....tell us more about the gals in your dept.

Beeman1024
04-07-2009, 01:42 AM
sound like inside the ship .... not internship

camping ... keep going bro ...:)

Saint_Pierre
04-07-2009, 01:46 AM
Nice story.

Pls share more :D

ovar
06-07-2009, 02:26 AM
wow.. no one up me before.. :eek:

Retrovertigo
06-07-2009, 07:29 AM
More like a sex camp.. going be tons of juicy stuff

Athenawishes
06-07-2009, 12:33 PM
Hmmmm where is TS..

still waiting for more updates~~

wormiee
07-07-2009, 01:40 AM
wow restaurant for lunch and drive to work in city hall area. U must be a pretty rich intern.

BlackenOut
07-07-2009, 07:29 AM
camping for more stuff

virile
07-07-2009, 10:08 AM
Thanks for sharing. Anymore, bro?

ovar
07-07-2009, 03:00 PM
during a friday night after work, everyone in my dept decided to go clubbing to chill after a week of hard work. after dancing for a while, we decide to sit down and play some games. we started with finger guessing and the 2 losers would have to forfeit. initially, the forfeits were all pretty mild, like drinking from each other's cup etc. however, when janet and i lost the round together, the forfeit changed all of a sudden. we had to kiss each other. being sporting, i inched closer to her face, and she didn't move away. so i took that as an encouragement and moved in further till our lips met. i decided to keep it slow and just locked our lips. then to my surprise, i could feel that she was pushing her tongue into my mouth and i reciprocated. our tongues interlocking each other. i moved my hands all over her body and we continued for a good 10 mins or so before we finally broke away from each other.

to be continued.. bros pls up me if u like my story

unsung80
07-07-2009, 06:33 PM
Bros here will upz you if they like your story. :)

bigmannow
07-07-2009, 09:04 PM
putting more ammo here..

rh8611
07-07-2009, 09:05 PM
Bros here will upz you if they like your story. :)

wahahah! Thats what I wanted to say too!..
TS keep asking ppl to up him on each post..

TS: we will up u automatically if your post is solid.. dont need keep asking ppl to up u....

As the saying goes.. *see my signature below* :D

ss_revup
08-07-2009, 12:36 AM
Bro TS!

I envy u but at the same time can't help feeling worried for u.:eek::eek: If she can get hot with u so easily, she could be easily doing it with how many guys before u. I would have been scared by her. Imagine how many have went in raw before u! Insist on protection man!

and happy bonking:)

freakyzen
08-07-2009, 07:27 AM
Story getting hot. camping here

Athenawishes
08-07-2009, 01:36 PM
Bro TS!

I envy u but at the same time can't help feeling worried for u.:eek::eek: If she can get hot with u so easily, she could be easily doing it with how many guys before u. I would have been scared by her. Imagine how many have went in raw before u! Insist on protection man!

and happy bonking:)

yup yup.. i agree.. hmmm
but seemed that guys prefer to be raw..
perhaps its MORE FEEL so to say..

but then again.. protection for urself is as equally important.. =)
waiting for more updates.. Woooo TS&her is indeed sporting.. & openminded..

MM&MM
10-07-2009, 05:54 PM
Where has TS gone ?

tomvoyeur
10-07-2009, 05:59 PM
Its friday - prob out clubbing with the 3 babes again? ;)