PDA

View Full Version : How did you get laid for the first time?

perfection89
25-06-2009, 04:29 AM
I posted this thread to find out how bros in this forum fuck for the first time?

Is it as simple as getting a lovely bottle of wine and some hot kiss /foreplay and down to action or was it a fast shot in the public or did you get married to enjoy your first sex?

Main focus is when you penetrate a real vagina with your dick, not blowjob handjob or finger or any other kind of jobs.

If you don't mind, please share your experience.

:):)

Cheonging101
25-06-2009, 09:26 AM
Can't remember as I was drunk. :p Just joking...

TalkingCock
25-06-2009, 09:54 AM
Can't remember as I was drunk. :p Just joking...

Well, I was drunk when I lost my virginity :D And yeah, it was in Geylang somewhere a bloody long time ago. I cant remember, where, how much or even how good (or bad, haha) she looked.... a disappointing way to lose one's virginity....grrrr I make up for it now by only bonking good looking chicks :p

Athenawishes
25-06-2009, 10:33 AM
haha first time saw a dick in front of my face... keke...
so shy.. flushing all the time..

before knowing it is a dick... i was asked to touch..
i tot it was a handphone.. cus its so hard.. LOL
come to think of it now.. i was so dumb to tot of it.. keke..

RamBro
25-06-2009, 11:17 AM

That's kinda cute :)

RamBro
25-06-2009, 11:20 AM
Well, I wish that i had a hot steamy story to tell that would rev the bro's engines and make the gals purrr but my first time was a 'typical' teenage first time 'dun know anything' sex episode (we were both virgins) - rush rush, no foreplay, cum so quick. It was all over in a few minutes. I think we looked at each other n said 'wah, is that it?'. OK, it got way better after a few more practices :D

Recast
25-06-2009, 11:24 AM
first time not romantic at all. Went to exgf house one sat morning, nobody home except us. One thing led to the next, from bbbj end up with fj. Didnt have CD at that moment, in the end use her father private stock. End up using 2. Both first time, very inexperience, have problem putting on the CD as never use before, must look at the instructions. :o

newyorker88
25-06-2009, 12:20 PM
First time? Kena raped by a massage gal :D:D:D

TheSpecial-One
25-06-2009, 12:40 PM
when I lost my virginity, it was to a MILF.

She was 12yrs older than me,divorced w a 2yr old kid and had not done it since her separation...about 6mths. I was in NS, in the Armour Infantry, fit and probably was the best experience for her coz she has nvr done it w a younger and fitter guy.
She's my most memorable BBBJ also, altho the Fj was really fast. lol.

We spend the whole Sat afternoon after my book-out...went for 3 rounds. Not bad for my first time, I'd say!
Dunno what happen to her liao, lost her contacts since lost phone many years ago.

This is the main reason why I enjoy MILFS. of coz I enjoy bonking SYT too lah.
:D

lmf005
25-06-2009, 12:50 PM
Went over to my ex gf house to stay over, her mom insisted we cannot shared the same room. I had to stay in maid room, nb. Then she came over and before I'm going to enter her, then I heard knocking sound. Her mom almost broke down the wall and my balls almost dropped. Luckily it was locked. -_-" And she had to go back to her room till the next day morning, she came over and deflowered me. Kekekekeke. But cannot rem much as I was too excited to sleep and when she came over, I was half awake. And the rest is history. No foreplay no BJ.

Satan_Mistress
25-06-2009, 01:11 PM
hmmm...my 1st time was in a car....back then i was someone mistress....dont really enjoy it as it hurts when he tries to insert...i keep pushing him away and kiap my legs :D

lokkok
25-06-2009, 01:20 PM
I lost my virginity to my first gf while i was in university. It was my first time but she was the experienced one.

Both of us were drunk. In fact she was more drunk than I was. She basically needed someone to carry her back to my room after a dinner and drink together with my classmates. Well, my friend had to help me carry her on my behalf coz I wasn't strong enough to carry her. Haha...still felt a bit paiseh.

She was all too drunk and talking nonsense lying on my bed. She was horny and her body temperature was so damn hot. I knew I wanted to make love to her that night. Though she was drunk, she had given me the signals to go ahead so I made the move strip her. After capping myself, it was pretty much a straight away action as she was already horny and I didn't know much of any foreplay at that time. All I could remember, she was wet and it was easy for my didi to enter her love hole. And my did felt so warm inside her hole. In fact, I didn't last longer than 5 strokes, I came already.

It was the first time I came inside a woman's hole.
I know I should have felt wonderful but in fact, there was a sense of guilt in myself for having sex and ejaculation. I wonder if any bro here experienced the same feeling as I was.

Well, right after my first time, I guessed my ex-gf awoke the devil part of me and I became addicted to have sex with her. I remember I would put a circle on the calender date to indicate the each day I had sex with her. I made a tally at the end of the year and I realized I had had sex with my ex-gf for more than 150 times. That was quite an accomplishment coz I was still studying and i did fine with my study. Haha....i maintained that kind of sex life with her for about 2.5 years before we broke up.
What a memorable experience.

Bangster
25-06-2009, 02:08 PM
Stripped naked, tied down, blindfolded,

Slapped, pinched, bitten, sucked on,

made to eat a few pussies while blindfolded, don't know which is whose...

nearly choked

nearly suffocated too

then i felt fondling on my cock and balls

and shortly after that some warm tunnel engulfs my cock and started humping away

Couldn't cum as I was scared.

Then that 'someone' got up and another 'someone' came to take over the position

this went on simultaneously as i was made to lick pussies after pussies

for all i knew, i could have tasted my own pre-cum without knowing

and after a few 'someones', i cummed really hard as i can't take it anymore

and I felt another slap on my face

I woke up and realised I've ejaculated on my gf's bed

super_manny
25-06-2009, 02:54 PM
My first time is narrated here:
Incredible Event (http://www.sammyboyforum.com/adult-discussions-about-sex/45637-incredible-event.html)

Since it was written so many years ago, please up it if you like it for others to read...

Cheonging101
25-06-2009, 03:13 PM

Hee hee hee!

"Hello? Hello? Ehh... why no sound one? On silent issit?"
*squirt**squirt**squirt*
"Hey!!! Eewww... is this those kinda prankster toys?"

izerkudie
25-06-2009, 03:16 PM
first time is always memorable, sweet and spicy. had a gf in my secondary sch, shes older than me, one day suppose to go out, but told her i was sick, she came over, and.. thats IT;)

Ronsee
25-06-2009, 04:04 PM
I met my first GF a local girl at 24 when i was in church. At that time she was 22 and i was 25 when i lost my virginity

She had a previous BF before and was already experienced in the act.

We often go to church together and used to go for night classes together. At the time i used to drive my mom's Nissan Sunny 1.6SS for night classes.

On one of the evenings, we went to Chinese Garden (used to have a big dark open CP there) and park at 1 corner and started to do heavy petting.

She stripped off her skirt and blouse and was totally naked in front of me. Damm i still get a hard on whenever i think about her fair and white sexy body with C cup boobies.

Being inexperienced, my GF was the director as she took initiative to do foreplay on me. She brought my hand to put on her sensitive areas and tell me how to lick her nipples. All these was done in the back seat of my mom's car with engine turn on. :D

I knew she was very aroused when she was lying on the back seat and moaning quietly when i was giving her a BJ on her pussy (first time too). Her hands was trying hard to shake my didi at the same time and i also buay tahan and scared i will ejaculated fast. Not long after, she asked me to climb on top of her and spread her legs apart so that i could do her missionary (at that time didnt know what name this position is called) i held my didi in front of the cunt and tried to push into hold but couldn't go in. It slip up or down her hole and couldnt go in. Why? Because she was so damm wet that the juices were flowing out of the cunt hold. In the end she held my didi in her hands and gently held it directly at the opening of the cunt and she asked me to use my hips to push forward. I could feel my dick head going into the hole and the warm juices gave me a sensation that words couldnt describe.

Once my whole didi was inside i started the thrust motion up and down and before 10 thrusts, i shot everything into her pussy. Wa that sensation was something i will never forget. When i came she just kiap me with her legs around my waist tightly and she grab my head down to hers and we frenched deeply for almost 1 minute after ejaculation.

That was my first time and first ejaculation raw into my GF's pussy. Luckily she didnt get pregnant as her period just finished 3 days before.

Cheers
Ronsee

Sangrawi
25-06-2009, 04:15 PM
My first time (many many years ago) was to a massage palour girl in Bangkok.

Too excited and came very fast.

Had a camera and the girl insisted I took her photo.

Unfortunately, I left the camera at my sister's place (she was staying in Bangkok). She developed the film (that was before digital camera) and show to my whole family.

Si beh pai seh..

Neo~you
25-06-2009, 04:25 PM
My first time was to a cat 40 working gal many years ago.

kwaychup
25-06-2009, 05:14 PM
mine was kinda funny thou
had this ger friend when i was like 21yr old. at 1.7m she's same ht as me with C cup boobs.
she came over my place a few times as we were quite close.
i did ask her if she wanted to be my gf but she refused. :(

well there was this night i think,
she spent the night at my place after clubbing as she gotten quite wasted.
in the morning, i asked her to be my gf but she says she can't made up her mind yet. so i ask if i could hug and kiss her. she said okie.
well soon, the hugging and kissing become heavy petting.
she got so horny and asked me to fuck her.
so without thinking, just did ir raw with her, i think less than 10 strokes got feeling to cum liao so just pull my dick out n shoot the load on her tummy.
Afterwards proceed 2 more rds for that hour.
1st time fuck and 3 times 1 hr, later i went to buy breakfast my legs also wobbling.
but in the end, she nv became my gf at all.

pseudonym
25-06-2009, 07:12 PM
my first time was bad. wrong place, wrong time, wrong girl. such a waste!

Lord@Knight
25-06-2009, 07:13 PM
lost my first time at BHC in 2004 :D
I cannot remember the lady name, she was damn gorgeous so i opt for full package, she came back with barang barang then strip in front of me...i swear it was the first time i saw a naked women, the pair of milky breast and the tiny bushes down there...i nearly cummed just by looking...

Very SOP...some handjob then blowjob then full course, she put the condom on for me and proceed to ride me...oh boy this was the first time i had intercourse and i felt my penis was tearing apart ! yes painful ! no choice i had to bear with it, i was very nervous that moment, so frighten, so painful...as i keep squeezing the lady breast...so tender soft and i keep tuning her nips and rubbing her vaginal...so i end up late in cumming, she kp me question me whether i can perform or not :mad: (people first time mah what u expect)

so 1 lesson learned from the above...i suffered phimosis

perfection89
25-06-2009, 11:52 PM
haha..seems like got 1/3 of bros here lose it to fl or prostitude overseas hor...lol..

scarecrow
26-06-2009, 02:40 AM
With my 1st gf, both of us were virgins and for some time we were just engaged in little more than heavy petting. One of those sessions got a little out of hand and so I had the opportunity to deflower her.
It was a seriously boring session if anything. She was a dead fish and honestly, because of her build, not that tight; we went at it for about 6 minutes before I withdrew and shot all over her stomach.
That was when she went psycho on me, not because I deflowered her but because I shot all over her stomach and breasts. After that, sex was pretty much boring. There was only one position - missionary and I was only allowed to cum on her thighs/ hands. Obviously blowjobs were out of the question.

Nonetheless, I'm quite thankful that she was my first fuck. I got to hone my stamina with her and lasted much longer after that. Even when I deflowered my 2nd gf's anus, I was able to last till she had her orgasms. That was how I managed to deflower her pussy the next day.
I also learnt that smaller sized girls are tighter. Comparatively, the 4 gf's I had after her were smaller build and much tighter. Even after 50+ sessions after I deflowered each of them, they were still tighter than when I deflowered my first.

yellowthunder
26-06-2009, 05:55 PM
My first time was when I am in secondary four to my first girlfriend when we were camping overnight at east coast park. With no tv and nothing to do at night , we began to explore each other while in the tent ... one thing leads to another ....

angrybigpenis
27-06-2009, 04:09 PM
Was a virgin until uni days (more than 2 decades ago). Then went to State side uni and walked in on room mate with his FB one Friday evening when my Asian friends decided to hook up with their gals. My room mate was a yank kid from the other side of the US of A and he invited me to join in on the fun and that's how I lost my cherry!

I bagpiped the girl without having to be asked 2nd time (with condom on, of course), she a black mama. First time fuck and BJ. Love those black women with their thick lips! Man, can they suck cock! Now, everytime I see Fantasia Barrino (whom the FB looked like), my cock stands in salute to my first (and first black) lover.

KNN, that weekend I fucked myself almost half dead.....I lost count of the times I cummed.....all I remember was we fuck, ate pizza, drink beer, fucked somemore and the whole process starts....even after my room mate went out to hang with his bros. We didn't even shower after each fuck session, just recovered and fuck some more! Most interesting was when Vanilla Ice (ICe Ice Baby) was playing on the hi-fi (those things back in the end '80s that were before iPods).

Luckily my room mate not bi. So the girl had double the fun!

It's good to have a cool room mate.

Darn, now hard and hot....where to find black Afro-American babes? Argh!

Xgenre
27-06-2009, 05:38 PM
Was a virgin until uni days (more than 2 decades ago). Most interesting was when Vanilla Ice (ICe Ice Baby) was playing on the hi-fi (those things back in the end '80s that were before iPods).

Can't be more than 2 decades ago. Ice Ice Baby came out in 1990. It is nevertheless a fantastic song to bang with. Can imagine keeping your action in tune to the beat. Shag ya? Ever heard of the version of Ice Ice Gor Leong? Not sure if you will know of the joke then.

Can ask if the girl got smell or not? Not being racist but there are some comments that Caucasian and Afro American may have a bit of smell as their diet is mainly meat-based. Unlike Asians who eat more vegatable.

LustIsGood
27-06-2009, 08:38 PM
In the chalet when everyone was out only with me and a girl :D

yang punk
28-06-2009, 07:41 PM
Still in pre-u (in those days where got jcs?) was brought by friend to ks where he got me a 40+ old hen...she allowed me to fuck her raw (stupid me) played with her nose which looked fake and told her so...her boobs also looked injected whilst she tried to arouse me and the moment I got hard she told me to go in and I came in like less than 10 mins. She helped to clean me up with a basin of water...clean herself also and squeezed more ky into her pussy and off she went to her next assignment...never even leave me an ang pow!:o

lancelim
28-06-2009, 08:09 PM
My ex was horny on a wet christmas eve evening when before that we planned to spend it at the beach. The evening ended up with my doing my first bonk and anal and a steamy hot malapot dinner after that. :D

Till today I do not know why she was so horny. She kept saying I made her horny, when I did nothing at all. :confused:

Max35w12v
29-06-2009, 01:56 AM
I was a bastard, I screwed my camp mate's gf while he was out screwing some other guy's girlfriend. Well... it was complicated, their relationship. I just happened to be at the right place at the right time.

Right place means her home with no one in. Imagine, she was younger than me (I just celebrated by 18th birthday about 2 months before, go figure her age!) and more experienced than me!

Had my first blowjob and cum all over her face and bed in SECONDS! Got scolded by her for it. wiped herself clean and I proceeded to continue playing with her breasts. All this time, my dick was still hard and ready to go. And when she finally took off her PE shorts and panties, I came for a second time in less than 15mins. What to do, I was 18 then!

Oh, and she was in her school uniform.:D For years after that, everytime I see that uniform, I get an instant hard on! Just too bad that school is no longer around. Anyway, I sort of went into a fuck buddy relationship with her. If my pager went off with the code "1285", I would be heading off to her place in an instant.

Those who understand the code, well, you should be around my age!:D

angrybigpenis
01-07-2009, 08:07 AM
Can't be more than 2 decades ago. Ice Ice Baby came out in 1990. It is nevertheless a fantastic song to bang with. Can imagine keeping your action in tune to the beat. Shag ya? Ever heard of the version of Ice Ice Gor Leong? Not sure if you will know of the joke then.

Can ask if the girl got smell or not? Not being racist but there are some comments that Caucasian and Afro American may have a bit of smell as their diet is mainly meat-based. Unlike Asians who eat more vegatable.

I heard it in 1989.......hmm....is my memory fading? It was a good song to shag to vigorously. But sometimes you just wanna take it nice and slow (which is not the case with this particular mama).

Can ask - I don't recall her smelling other than cum and sweat. Maybe I was too gan cheong to have my first fuck. :o

I know a lot of Asian women (friends, classmates and colleagues) who eat little vegetables. Some of them smell VERY bad down there. So, I guess the Asian diet is changing, eh.

Everytime I watch America's next top model, I stand at attention and always root for (and hope to root) the afro-american model hopefuls! I love the contrast of my skin against their dark chocolate skin! For those brothers who dun wander into this, they dun know what they're missing.

angrybigpenis
05-07-2009, 05:12 PM
I was a bastard, I screwed my camp mate's gf while he was out screwing some other guy's girlfriend. Well... it was complicated, their relationship. I just happened to be at the right place at the right time.

I hope your camp mate is not also your reservist unit mate....and make sure you're not a detail in front of him during range. ;)

Max35w12v
06-07-2009, 03:14 PM
I hope your camp mate is not also your reservist unit mate....and make sure you're not a detail in front of him during range. ;)

Actually, he knew about it a couple months later... And he was actually fine with it... that fella was a playboy and he told me to carry on doing it. Just gotta make sure she dun find out abbout him knowing. lol....

As mentioned, its really complicated and a real true event. Maybe I should write about it. No one would believe that its the truth anyway. lol... lots of girls, sex, drugs, etc.

dirtyhairy
06-07-2009, 03:37 PM
My first time was in private hospital by a nurse....
as I recalled wrapped up so tightly I would have cursed
except I could not...I was a baby
after my mama gave birth to me:D

starcrosser
07-07-2009, 10:06 PM
My first time was actually with my wife (Back then GF)

We are an item a few weeks after an oversea trip and that we are having a chalet. I remember that it is a friday night. No one other than ourselves can make it first. So we dropped everything we had and laid on the bed.

Then i know that she is tired so i massage her neck a bit and slowly i get shift more and more down. She didnt resist so naturally i went on to take off her bra and roll up the shirt and touches and sucking her nipples. She was shy but excited at the same time. i continue to tune her nipples like crazy.

explore a bit more before i took off her everything and pet further. I wanted to take her Ass first but she refused so in the end i took her virginity lor.

That night with no one around, we are foreplaying and bonking nearly every part of the chalet, we ended up bonking 3 times before calling it a night.

So once a while, to relief the night, we will book a chalet and do nothing but bonking.

daring70
08-07-2009, 08:16 AM
cat $100 in geylang (jln molek), m'sian gal by the name of 小倩, to date she remains one of the best f***s ever, really nice gal, we could have been good friends but didn't stay in touch, no mobile phones back then lah ...

Cheonging101
08-07-2009, 10:11 AM
If my pager went off with the code "1285", I would be heading off to her place in an instant.

Those who understand the code, well, you should be around my age!:D

Was it "Yew Nei Fuck Ngor"? :p

Xgenre
08-07-2009, 10:21 AM
If my pager went off with the code "1285", I would be heading off to her place in an instant.

Let me try ok. It's 'Want (1) to (2) get (eight) fuck (5)'. Right?

My code is better, I think. (29125)

Max35w12v
10-07-2009, 02:22 PM
Was it "Yew Nei Fuck Ngor"? :p

Bravo!!! Damn... what would I give to relive my teenaged days, where girls are easy to bed and STDs were never on the mind! :D

Nowadays, any bonks, however limited, are always with condoms. Even then, the fear of catching something is never far from my mind. Kinda takes the fun and excitement away!

Max35w12v
10-07-2009, 02:27 PM

Close, but Cheonging101 was the one tat got it spot on. lol

29125 is another code among my friends to warn me of impending fights with 'rivals'. Usually its 29125 followed by the number of the rival gang.

Crazy crazy days where we fight for all the slightest provocation... :D

But I missed those ah lians more! If only camera phones were invented then!

tomvoyeur
10-07-2009, 05:45 PM

Haha - this reminds me of the pagar days when everyone is frantically trying to rem numerical codes...Nostalgia indeed. :)

goodbong
14-07-2009, 08:06 PM
this happened so many donkey years ago liao.......during the days I still go to zouk for mambojambo on Wed night.

Brought my jc gf there as usual but left earlier that day after we had a few drinks and got freaking horny from the loud music/rabba dancing/ drooling over other hot babes at zouk:D

sent her home and she led me to her bedroom in the dark. Her parents and sister were in the next bedroom sleeping, but we practically lost control of ourselves and did it raw ( I wasn't prepared at all for this to happen and of course had no cd on me) in the dark.

I cummed, in fewer than 5 pumps since it's the 1st time my hard dick went inside a warm and moist hole:D can really feel the tightness. when I came to my senses, I felt really guilty and scared afterwards coz she might get pregnant:eek: luckily she told her period is still not completely over, hence very safe to go raw (SG education did a good job of teaching the girls abt this in their home econs class):p

upon learning this, I did her raw for another 2 times that night.....and sneaked out of the house at 5+am, before daybreak