PDA

View Full Version : from selling to buying

fl saviour
24-06-2009, 11:01 PM
Hi bros out there, tis is my first story tat i be sharing and i hope tat u all will duo duo bao han for tis short story, but just like to share with bros here,if dun like pls dun zap ok, i already pitiful only 1 pts, just hope wont get zap nia.. so here it goes..
tis afternoon, i was selling to my big boobs pinay customer(cbay sexy,with nice body and wearing tback,a bonkable milf) a handphone,and its supposed to be 285sgd, but gosh,tis gal really can let u c her longang then standing so near to me until her neh neh rubbing against me ma,knn get a hardon liao,but have to act blur cos the sales is more important ma, then upon seeing my bochap reaction,she keep on sayin give me discount la kuya( kuya is brother ma) then i keep on say cant la..
suddenly she uses her hands to touch my didi and rubba my lil bro( but of course my dick is inside my jeans la)and all tis while the shop is only me,her and my colleague who is in front not knowin wat we talkin about and doing ma.
my heart skip a bit la cos its the first time i meet a customer doing tat ma,then i scared tat if i touch her,knn maybe she shout molest then i tai chi tua tiao ma. then i disturb her la tat if she wan discount,she must work to get it rite,nothing is free ma,then she smilingly said u bad boy ha,wan to take advantage ha( shes nt stupid ma)
then i just ask her in tagalog ma pwede ba be?( tat means i ask her can?) she give the cfm face and ask me kuya, u r so bad eh,wat u wan frm me? of course i ask her back how much she can buy the phone ma,she crazy tell me 150,then i say cannot la, 200 la,but she must work a bit to get the 85sgd discount..
then she ask me really can get 200? so i ans yes.. finally the golden question come liao frm her mouth, wat u wan kuya? my very straight and simple reply is chopain mo ako cge na?( tat means,can u pls suck my cock) she was shocked tat my tagaglog is so gd) and she reply where? so i pointed sa taas ( upstairs, its actually a storeroom inside the shop) and she said i will do wat u wan,but u dun break ur promise ha,if not i will shout rape! then i said promise..
so up the stairs we go lor,and knn when she climb the stairs,i can clearly c her yellow tback and immeditely get a hardin liao, but b4 i go up,i tell to my colleague wat happen and he just smiled and said enjoy(fyi he is one nbcb bian tai oso,so its nothing special to him) then i went up and the pina milf get to her work rite away, she unzip my jeans and my cock came put standing proudly.. she started teasing then i said, better be fast, cos not much time left cos almost closing and the aircon will off and we will be very hot up there.
then she help me to take off my jeans and brief and start to suck and suck like no tmr, bth liao me i dun wan to cum so fast oso cos wasted ma so i pull her up and start to kiss her neh neh, then pull up her skirt and rubba her pussy, butt cheeks and start to finger her oso,suddenly she said I WANT U TO FUCK ME NOW! AND I WAS LIKE WTF?! then she say its ok,she wont ask 4 further discount cos she feel horny suddenly and wan my dick inside only, (lucky i have a cd inside my wallet always) so i continue to finger her hard and fast and she moaned louder and louder and AAARRRGGHH i m cumming!
she lay on the table exhausted and rest for 5mins then get up and gave me a nice mindblowing bbbj( i almost cum out) then i took the cd and cap myself and lay her down on the table and pump her missionary,after 5mins can feel i m cummin again and switch to doggie.. then another few mins later i wan to unload liao then i took off my cd and took my cock facing her, and surprisingly,she took my cock inside her mouth and continu to suck again, and off i go, every army fall in liao( INSIDE HER MOUTH AND SHE STILL SUCK AND SUCK UNTIL MY WHOLE COCK IS CLEAN) 5mins break upstairs and we went like nothing happen..and she pay me200 sa promised lor,really a steal la for 85sgd discount de.. then i took her number and ask her whether can meet up next time again,then she teasingly say if i need u again( wtf,wat does tat mean?)
so tis is the end of my story and really its the most eventful day of my whole life and it will al;ways be etched in my memory 4ever.. and hope bros here will enjoy tis story and dun zap me, and if possible can up me if u like( but most important is dun zap me ok cos me is real cheongster) and hope to c bros contributing their stories here oso.. tks so much.. qing duo duo bao han

Johnston
25-06-2009, 01:18 AM
more proper paragraph please/ its reading a wall of text :)

kissclong
25-06-2009, 02:05 AM
Good story line. :)
Any other steamy encounter from selling handphones?

kissclong
25-06-2009, 02:09 AM
more proper paragraph please/ its reading a wall of text :)

Totally agreed to you.

fl saviour
25-06-2009, 10:05 AM
sorry sorry for typing until so messy, after posting so many frs then still like
tat.. will try to improve next time.. and tks to bros who up me! kam sia kam sia!

fl saviour
25-06-2009, 01:18 PM
and sry to bros who pm me for her no. i ask her whether she interested to know more ppl and she said no and she have no problem surviving and she dun wan ppl disturbin her oso, anyway tis is some sort of a fling between me and her and if got any other happening, will surely update again..

SharkMan
25-06-2009, 04:24 PM
Maybe I should start selling handphone too...

Neo~you
25-06-2009, 04:40 PM
Any other encounter you have ts ?

myst
25-06-2009, 07:37 PM
Bro fl saviour, totally enjoyed your short story! :D my humble 7 points to you for the effort of sharing.

fl saviour
25-06-2009, 07:50 PM
really kam sia to all bros who up my pts.. tks alot, and happy cheonging!

fortitude
29-06-2009, 11:35 AM
Thanks for sharing. Hope you have more to share with us.

fl saviour
03-07-2009, 07:34 PM
sibei wasted la, knn she go back liao la oso nv ctc me except tat she sms me ingat and gd luck..but she will back again november and she will find me again ma.. tot can rtf but bo kang tao liao..tks for bros reading tis thread and appreciate my story